Night Rider

Story Info
Entranced by her sleeping roommate's erection.
4.3k words
4.71
60.2k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo, Davis!" Melissa called, shaking her head when she didn't hear an answer. Davis had probably fallen asleep with the lights on--again. They had just sat down to have a roommate-to-roommate talk, part of which was about how the electric bill had gotten fucking ridiculous. For her part, Melissa had agreed to stop having her boyfriend over so often--a moot point now that they had broken up--and Davis had promised to turn the lights out before he fell asleep.

That lasted about five days, Melissa thought, rolling her eyes. She would just turn his light off herself and then she could get to bed. His door was slightly ajar, so she didn't feel too strange about pushing it open a little farther to reach the light switch. But the switch wasn't right beside the doorjamb like she expected. She let out a short sigh, peeked around the corner to see where it was, and her eyes popped wide open.

Davis was sleeping, all right. Completely naked. With a huge erection. Like, objectively huge. Melissa had never considered herself into size, and she had never really thought of Davis in that way, so she was a little surprised to find her panties instantly go damp. Knowing she shouldn't, she took a long look at him as he lay there. He worked out almost every day, so his body was well-formed with long, lean muscle. His face, slack in sleep, was almost cherubic--although she was familiar with his wicked grin. But her eyes kept getting drawn back, almost against her will, to that dick. It rose straight up from his groin, a slip of foreskin hugging the thick head, almost begging for the tip of her tongue.

Melissa stood there staring at him for several moments, and then Davis shifted in his sleep. Swallowing a little squeak of surprise, Melissa turned off the light and tiptoed off to her room as quickly, but as quietly, as she could manage. She got into her own bed right away and immediately plunged her fingers into her panties. By now she was completely soaked and it took no time at all to finger herself to orgasm. She tried not to think of Davis, but it was impossible. She couldn't stop thinking about his dick--and what it would feel like inside of her.

The next few days were rough. Melissa and her ex-boyfriend had enjoyed a very healthy sex life, and he had usually banged her into oblivion at least once a day. Unlike most of her previous boyfriends he had actually known what he was doing and regularly brought her to earth-shattering orgasms. It was sad that the sex was pretty much the only thing she missed about him, but boy did she miss it a lot. She brought herself to orgasm just fine, but it wasn't the same, and dildos did absolutely nothing for her.

So she was already horny all the time, and now she had the imprint of Davis's cock stuck in her head. She avoided him as much as possible, hanging out in her room more than she otherwise would have done and even working an extra shift here and there, but it did no good. Every night her mind wandered toward Davis's room.

One night, sick of tossing and turning, Melissa decided to do what she knew she shouldn't do. She would go take a look. Just one little peek. If his light was on, that is. Sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn't. If it was, she would just take it as a sign.

She crept out of her room into the dark apartment and glanced across the living room. The glow coming from beneath Davis's door sent her into a little hip-shaking victory dance and she moved over to tap on the door softly. When there was no answer, she eased the door open and slowly moved into the room.

Her mouth went dry. Davis lay naked in his bed, one arm thrown carelessly over his head and the other limp at his side. To Melissa's immense thrill, he had an erection. Almost without meaning to, she slid her hand into her panties and started stroking her clit. Her heart was racing now. It was so exciting touching herself right here in her roommate's bedroom where he could wake up at any moment. Davis was a pretty sound sleeper, though, so she thought she was probably safe.

In fact, she thought, he had slept through the evacuation of their entire apartment complex the night they'd had the fire scare. She wondered... what else could he sleep through?

But no. That was wrong. Even though she desperately wanted not just to look, but to touch him. She couldn't do that. Yet she found herself moving closer to his bed, until she was standing right at the foot of it. She shouldn't do it. But she reached her hand out, slowly, and ran her fingertip up and over his dick. Her panties were completely soaked again. Before she could stop herself, she wrapped her hand around him--or at least as much as she could reach--and gave him the tiniest of squeezes. He was amazingly hard.

And he hadn't woken up at her touch. She swallowed hard. Her pussy was throbbing with need. Maybe it would be okay, she reasoned. No one would ever know.

Before she could chicken out, she crept gingerly onto the bed and knelt over him. Pulling her panties to the side, she lowered her hips down to rub the head of his cock against her pussy. And then she sank onto him, just a bit. He was so big, bigger than any dick she'd had before, and she rocked her hips, back and forth, until the head of his cock was inside her. Already she felt so full. It was an incredible feeling, and she just kept rocking her hips, not able to sink any lower yet.

She kept a close watch on Davis's face, but he seemed deeply asleep. Still, she didn't want to risk him waking by taking any longer than she needed to. She started rubbing her clit again, wishing she could draw it out but at the same time desperate to come. It only took a few minutes, and she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning as she tightened around him. As soon as she had come, she looked down, ashamed of herself. It had felt absolutely amazing, but she knew it was wrong. And now that she had satisfied her curiosity--and her pussy--she could put it all behind her.

Melissa rose up and off of Davis, adjusted her panties, and was about to turn the light off when she saw his cock twitch. Before she could do anything else it pulsed several times, and thick come seeped from the tip of his dick, oozing down his shaft. She dashed for her room.

* * * * *

"Davis," Melissa cooed, "do you think you could get something down off the top shelf for me?"

Davis looked up from his book, pleased and a bit surprised to see Melissa standing in the kitchen in only a bikini top and cut-off shorts. She turned around to reach for the item as he came up behind her and pressed her ass very obviously into his crotch. He hardened immediately and suddenly found himself fucking her bent over the countertop, her pussy squeezing him until he exploded inside of her.

All at once Davis woke, sitting straight up in bed. For a moment he couldn't think of where he was or what was going on, and then the dream came flooding, vividly, back to him. His body was still vibrating with pleasure and looking down he noticed that he'd had a wet dream. It had been a while since that had happened, but he supposed he shouldn't be surprised. For one thing, he hadn't had sex in ages.

And for another, he was very aware that his roommate hadn't, either. He felt a little guilty about it, but he had always found his roommate incredibly sexy. She was nearly a foot shorter than him, with a petite frame and mounds of thick, curly brown hair--in other words, exactly his type. But as her roommate he always wanted to be the perfect gentleman, tried hard never to make her uncomfortable in any way. Melissa didn't always make it easy on him, of course. She and her ex-boyfriend had always been fucking, and they weren't exactly quiet about it.

He had never said anything to her about it, but he had guiltily masturbated to the sound of them fucking across the apartment. One time, they hadn't known he was home and they fucked on the couch. Thinking they were alone they hadn't even tried to keep it down and listening to her so close had made him come harder than he had in weeks. Now that she was single again, the apartment was always very quiet in the evenings and, weirdly enough, it kept occurring to him that she wasn't having sex anymore. He wondered if she missed it.

This was the first sex dream he'd ever had about her, and while it had been intense and amazing, he definitely felt a bit weird about it. He had trouble making eye contact with her the next day and didn't notice that she seemed to be avoiding him just as much.

He figured that maybe it was time he went out to get himself laid, but over the next week or two all that happened was a string of "almosts" that left him achingly horny. So much so that he slipped and mentioned his blue ball situation to Melissa one evening.

"So I guess you'll go to bed early and take care of it?" Melissa joked, surprising him with her directness.

"Nah," he said. "It's really not the same, you know?"

Melissa looked up then, and they held eye contact for a long moment before she said, "Yeah, I know."

Davis cleared his throat and headed into his room. His dick had gotten semi-hard just from that little interaction with Melissa, and he didn't want to encourage it. He didn't want to be a creep. He stripped his clothes off and went to bed. Maybe reading a book before he fell asleep would help take his mind off his dick.

Two hours later, Davis's book had fallen carelessly to the floor and he was dreaming again. This time Melissa was riding him, her head thrown back and her hair occasionally brushing the tops of his knees. He was getting closer... closer... and when he felt Melissa come, pulsating hard around him, he tried to hold on, to make it last, before he finally exploded.

He woke up, breathing hard, and his cock was still pulsing. He gripped his dick firmly and gave himself one long stroke, groaning as he shivered with pleasure. When he let go, he looked down at his hand curiously. It felt... sticky, somehow. And not just from his come. He looked at his cock. The head and part of his shaft looked wet, and touching it he noticed that it felt sticky, too. If he hadn't known better, he would have thought it was pussy juice, but that was just wishful thinking.

Still, it was weird. He lifted his hand to his nose and gave it a tentative sniff. Mostly it smelled like his come, but there was something else, something a little tangy.

"Fuck," he said aloud. If he was imagining the feel and smell of pussy, he really, really needed to get laid. But right now, he needed a shower. He glanced at the clock. At this hour Melissa would be asleep, so he could walk around naked without worrying.

But when he went to open the bathroom door, it opened suddenly before he could touch the knob. Melissa stood there, wrapped in a towel and looking completely shocked. Davis stepped back in surprise and held his hands awkwardly over his crotch.

"Uh, hi," he said, his mind flashing back immediately to the image of her riding him. His dick jerked at the thought. "I thought you would be asleep."

"Couldn't sleep," she muttered, looking away from him awkwardly. "Thought a shower would help. Goodnight," she said, squeezing past him.

Davis went into the bathroom, thinking that at least he wouldn't have to wait for the water to heat up, and his foot brushed against something on the bathroom floor. Melissa's panties. And, if he wasn't totally mistaken, there was a wet spot on the crotch. He glanced back at the bathroom door, locked it. It was pathetic. She would be disgusted if she knew. He picked up her panties--they weren't just damp; the crotch was completely soaked. His cock twitched.

He brought them up to his nose and took a deep whiff, then tightened his hand around her panties in a fist as he struggled between anger and arousal. He recognized that smell. It was her pussy he had smelled on his dick. Was it possible that she had somehow gotten her pussy juices on his cock? How? When? And if so, why had she done that? He shook his head. This was ridiculous. It just wasn't possible for her pussy to have come into contact with his dick, so he must be imagining things.

* * * * *

Melissa was having a silent argument with herself. She had promised herself that riding Davis's cock while he slept would be a one-time thing, and yet she had found herself doing just again a few nights ago. The orgasm had been incredible, but that wasn't a good enough reason to keep going into his room. It was morally wrong--no matter how good it felt. But he orgasmed, too, both times, she reasoned. He's getting something out of it, too, right? No, she answered herself. It doesn't count if he's not awake for it.

She decided to go to bed and masturbate instead, sliding three fingers up into her pussy and rubbing her clit until she came. But it just wasn't the same. She wanted Davis's cock. No, she needed Davis's cock.

Completely naked this time, she crept back into the living room and saw that his light was on. Score. She didn't bother knocking, just opened his door and, as if on autopilot, climbed onto the bed. Her pussy was so wet it dripped onto the bed, onto his leg, before she positioned him at her entrance and worked her hips down onto him. Maybe this time she would take just a few minutes longer, she thought, rocking her hips back and forth. Maybe this time she would take just a few inches, she thought, even though she already felt full and stretched open.

* * * * *

Davis had a plan. He knew it was stupid, but the evidence was piling up. He had woken up twice now with a wet, sticky cock after having wet dreams, something he normally had very rarely. His cock had smelled like Melissa's soaked panties. And Melissa was, he had finally noticed, acting weird around him. She kept sneaking glances, but didn't seem to want to talk, make eye contact, or stay in the same room for too long.

So he would have to catch her in the act or admit to himself that he was being silly. The first couple of nights he stayed up until nearly three in the morning and she never showed. He had almost convinced himself he was being completely ridiculous and unfair, but thought he'd wait it out another couple of nights, just in case.

He didn't have to worry about whether he needed to be erect already, because the anticipation was keeping him hard as iron as it was. He lay back into his pillows and tried to relax, tried to soften his tense body until it was nearly as lax as sleep would have made it. And then he closed his eyelids most of the way, peering through his lashes at the ceiling and trying to stay awake.

After some time he was genuinely sleepy and very relaxed, but not quite dozing off. He just barely caught some motion through his mostly closed eyes and focused enough to see his naked roommate enter the room. She was moving so robotically that for a moment he wonder if she were actually sleepwalking, in which case he would have to stop whatever it was she was about to do. But her eyes were wide open and, he noticed, she took a very definite pause as she knelt over him to peer at his face for any signs of wakefulness.

It took every ounce of willpower he had not to move or make a noise as she knelt over him and took the head of his cock inside her pussy. She was tight and extremely wet and felt incredible. He had to focus not to blow his load immediately, and he watched her for a moment as she worked her hips back and forth. Her body was delicious, every bit as sexy as he had dreamed it, but better because it was real, in the flesh, touching him.

And then he remembered that Melissa was in his bed, believing that she was fucking her sleeping roommate, and he decided it was time to act. Moving quickly, he bucked his hips up and flipped her over, holding both her wrists in one hand and, on impulse, grabbing her firmly around the throat with the other. The motion had wedged his cock slightly farther into her and he was very aware of how tight her pussy was on him, the way her eyes had widened when she felt him slip deeper into her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he growled. Melissa whimpered. "What made you think it was okay to come in here while I was sleeping and violate me? If I'd done that to you, I'd be in jail right now. Tell me why I shouldn't call the cops and have you arrested this minute."

But Melissa couldn't answer, and he knew it. He wasn't cutting off her air supply, but it was a close thing, and even swallowing was difficult for her now. The thing was, she didn't really seem afraid. And she certainly didn't seem remorseful. Her legs were splayed wide open and her hips were rising and falling subtly in an attempt to get more friction.

"And look at you, you don't even care. You're such a fucking slut that all you can think about right now is coming, isn't it? You just want to use me for my big cock, want me to fuck you until you come all over me, don't you?"

Melissa moaned softly, her eyes glazing over at his words. She had started to struggle in earnest now, particularly trying to free her arms from his grasp. Her whimpers were sounding desperate now, her face turned up toward him pleadingly.

"Oh, you think I'm going to let your hands free so you can, what, rub your clit and make yourself come?" He squeezed down on her wrists and she blushed. "I don't fucking think so. And you want it bad, don't you? You want your hands free so bad, look at you struggling, trying to get free. Maybe you can't come unless someone touches your clit, is that it? Answer me," he demanded, loosening his grip on her throat.

"Yes," she gasped. "I need--" He cut her off, gripping her throat tightly.

"Well, I'm not going to fucking touch your clit, and I'm not going to let you touch it, so I guess you don't get to come. I was planning to catch you, yell at you, and tell you to get the fuck out of my room for starters, but maybe I'll do something else instead. Maybe I'll just fuck you nice and hard, drive you crazy with it until I come deep inside your pussy."

Melissa moaned again, her chest heaving with her breaths.

"Then I'll tie your hands up so you can't touch yourself all night long, and in the morning, I'll fuck you again. I'll fuck your mouth and then I'll spread your pussy wide and sink my dick all the way into you and ride you until I come again. That can be your punishment, to be my fucktoy and not get to orgasm. Maybe I'll keep your hands tied up all the time, and when I catch you desperately humping the arm of the couch trying to come, I'll spank your pussy until it hurts too much to even try to come."

Davis could hardly believe the words coming out of his mouth, or the effect they were having on Melissa. Her legs had, if possible, spread open a little wider. Her pussy was so wet he could actually feel her juices dripping out of her and down over his shaft, and she was getting wetter as he talked. Her heart was going a mile a minute, she was whimpering constantly, and all he wanted to do was fuck the shit out of her.

He leaned in close to her to keep murmuring more filthy promises and punishments to her, and his cock slipped a little farther inside her. Her eyes widened again and she shook her head slightly. Davis looked down and saw that only a third of his cock was actually inside her.

"Oh yeah, little girl," he said, "you're going to take it all."

Melissa shook her head, and he braced his knee on the bed and drove his hips forward slowly, sinking into her one little bit at a time.

"Relax," he ordered. "How can I fuck you properly, make you desperate to come, if I can't get my cock all the way inside you? This is what you wanted, and now you're going to get it."

With that, he pulled back so that just the head of his cock was inside her. Slowly she shook her head one more time, and he ignored her. In three quick thrusts he was all the way inside her, his hips angled back so there was an inch or so of space between his pubis and Melissa's swollen clit. For a moment he actually considered pulling out of her and eating her pussy, licking her clit until she came screaming, but she didn't deserve it. If he was going to allow her to come it would be where he could enjoy the feeling of her pussy clenching around him.

12