Night Run

Story Info
Running at night, on a nude beach.
3.2k words
4.29
11k
6
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers

Though the Christmas season was approaching, it had been very hot, about eighty-five degrees every day for the past two weeks, and tonight was no exception. It was just way too hot and muggy to do anything outside, and the AC in our small apartment could hardly keep up. It was Friday night and we lay naked in bed, snacking on popcorn and iced lemonade, watching old movies on tv until it bored us to sleep. Little Zoey had conked out hours ago and was snug asleep with her teddy bears in her room.

About 1:00 am Jasmine nudged me awake the way she always did, by gently yanking on my cock and scrotum, and whispered, "Hon, I wanna go out for a while. I gotta run before my body fucking explodes!"

"Sounds serious. Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not! They had me on desk duty at the hospital all week, and I hardly even walked at all, and I'm all kinked up. I'm sick of being hot and sweaty and smothered in clothes! The beach is now nighttime-clothing-optional, so I might even try a naked run. Will you be okay watching Zoey? I should be back in two hours."

I said, "Okay, but it is hot and black as pitch out there, and tv said storms are coming in, so be careful. Take the jeep, it's gassed up, and take your phone."

"I'm gonna walk, I need the stretch. But, um...how about a little energy injection before I go?"

Without waiting for my answer, she rolled over and straddled me. She kissed me sweetly, then laid her head on my shoulder. Her body and breasts were warm and tender, and I felt the heat and softness of her curly v-patch against my cock, which was quickly rising to the occasion.

"Is dickie up for active duty or is a little lip service required?" she said, reaching down between us. "Oh my, feels like he is more than ready," she smiled, gently grasping and stroking my cock, tickling the head with her thumb. She raised her hips, pushed the cockhead into her vagina, then came down brusquely, taking the cock to the hilt into her warm wet pussy. Pushing my cock into Jasmine's creamy vagina always brought to mind a ripe banana being dipped into a bowl of warm vanilla pudding. I felt her warm sweet breath on my neck as she moaned softly, grinding her clitoris. Then she began slowly pumping my cock, grinding her clit on every down-stroke, as my cock and balls became lavishly coated by the syrupy love juices from her vagina. We made love gently like that for about half an hour. I knew she was hot and craving an orgasm, and I was determined not to spoil it for her. I kept thinking about silly stuff and jokes and managed to avoid cumming, until finally she started breathing faster. I felt her vagina flutter and spasm, and knew she would cum soon.

She whispered, "Hold me tight, I'm gonna cum hard, I think!" Then she climaxed, shuddering and moaning softly, "Uh, uuh, huhh, oooh, unngh, Nnnnnnnngh! aaaah, aaah, aah, ah."

I didn't cum, and stayed deep inside her, still erect.

**********

When she was calm again she whispered, "Thanks, honey, I know you held back so I could get a good cum. Your dick is still hard as a pipe. How about a nice blowjob before I go, hmm?" she smiled sweetly, giving my cock a short stroke.

"That's okay, sweety, save your energy for the run. I'll take a rain check for the blowjob, though. And I hope it was good for you?" I said.

"You ask if it was it good? Omigod, yes! It felt like a million butterfies flew out of my ass! I just...really needed a good fucking, and thanks again for giving it to me!" she said.

"Anytime, sweetie, always at your service." I slapped her on the ass. "Now get your sweet ass going, unless you want to make your naked run in the morning light!"

"Okay, hon," she smiled.

In the dim light I watched her as she put on her bikini shorts and top. Damn! She had the prettiest little ass that God ever created, and the ache was in me to grab her right now and slam my cock into it balls deep, to feel those soft dreamy buns pressed tight against my thighs, to shoot my white-hot cream deep inside her! Sigh. I needed some relief, so without even trying to conceal it, I gave up and ran off a batch by hand, squirting a huge spunky load into a wad of kleenex.

She saw that and said, "Aw hon, I'm sorry...you sure you wanna wait on the blowjob, or do you want it now?"

"No, sweetie, I'm okay, you go for your run. And don't look at any naked guys out there!" I said.

"Don't worry, I won't, unless they have really big cocks!" she laughed. And with that she grabbed her knapsack and phone and a granola bar, kissed me and was gone.

She walked briskly to the beach, and found the place where the strand was straight for about a mile in either direction. Finding a sheltered spot under a cozy little tree, first thing she did was to kick off her sandals, then she loved feeling the warm powdery sand under foot and between her toes. If anything could feel delicious, she thought, this was it. Then she ran the diag on her wrist bp monitor to make sure it was working. This was her first time on a nude beach, and she thought maybe that was why her bp was up a little. Taking a bite of granola, she scanned the beach and discerned nobody. Well, she thought, it is a nude-at-night beach, and if someone does see me, what the fuck, so what. He'll get some nice eye candy and the world will keep right on turning.

It was cloudy and there was very scant starlight or moonlight. The moon was almost full but was obscured by marauding clouds. She threw off her knapsack and bra and shorts. She lifted her breasts to cool their sweaty undersides and luxuriated in the blessed wonderful breeze and light spray of the surf as it crashed in. The surf was a little high tonight, not surprising as storms were approaching, and the entire beachfront was ripped white as snow. A light rainfall began, and she opened her mouth wide. Looking skyward she tasted the sweet salty raindrops, gleefully imagining that man-angels' cocks were shooting salty drops of cum into her mouth. The cool raindrops indeed felt heaven-sent on her hot skin, especially on her breasts. Wanting to look into the face of God, she faced the wind standing with arms and legs akimbo, and humbly recited an ancient prayer: "God of earth and sky, I pray thee, enfold me in thy warm embrace, shield me against all misfortune, and return me safely home."

Then she walked to the wet sand and started her northward run, keeping an eye on her bp monitor. After running only a few hundred feet, already she was feeling liberated by the motion and felt like she could run a hundred miles.

About one hundred feet further on, she discerned a man and a woman, about her age, both naked, huddled on the wet sand, seemingly enjoying the surf as it washed around them. She cautiously approached them, resisting the urge to cover her tits, and stopped. They stood up, smiling cordially. The man was well built, tall and deeply tanned, had a noticeably large thick cock and scrotum, and no pubic hair. The woman was also tall and tanned, with medium-size perky breasts. and very pretty, also with no pubic hair. A small purse hung from her shoulder. He was the first to speak, as they both extended their hands in friendship. "Hola, senorita. Me llamo Manuel, y esta es mi esposa, Maria."

"Hola. Habla usted español o Inglés?" the woman asked.

"Buenas noches," Jasmine smiled and shook their hands, then said, "Ingles, por favor. Me llama Jasmine, and I know only un poco español."

"Ah, is okay. My husband only knows spanish, so I speak for him."

The man whispered softly to his wife...

"Ah, he admires very much your beautiful breasts and the little patch of hair above your coño, as do I," Maria smiled.

"Gracias, Maria," Jasmine said. "You and your husband are very beautiful, and I admire your tetas bonitas and his wonderful pene y cojones grandes." Jasmine spoke sincerely, anticipating what was coming next, and thinking it best to 'submit' to their friendly curiousity...and she too was a bit curious, she admitted to herself.

"Con tu permiso, may I hold your breasts?" Jasmine ventured.

"Si, bueno, and I too would caress yours?" Maria smiled happily.

Jasmine nodded, and the two women embraced, each gently fondling the other's breasts. Again, the husband whispered to his wife.

"Ah, Jasmine, with your permission, he greatly desires to embrace you," Maria smiled.

"It's okay," Jasmine said, nodding.

The man smiled and moved close to Jasmine, and she saw that his cock was now about half-erect. He drew Jasmine close, then gently put his arms around her in a long embrace. Not sure what to do with her hands, she embraced him as well. His muscles were firm and hard, and his body felt warm and strong. Surprisingly, she felt a certain comfort in the arms of this complete stranger. And she felt the warmth and throbbing of his huge cock, as it pressed tight against her bare belly. She was a little nervous now, but not afraid, and still curious. Feeling a small warm spot of wetness on her belly where the cockhead touched her, she resisted a strong urge to hold and caress his beautiful pene.

A few moments passed, then he tenderly kissed her cheek, and as he backed away from her, a string of semen stretched from his cockhead to the wet spot on her belly, and all three laughed heartily about it.

"Lo siento, senorita. Eres muy hermosa," he smiled.

"He says sorry, and that you are very beautiful," Maria smiled.

"I understood, Maria. Tell him that you and he are my friends, eternal," Jasmine said. With a finger she swiped the semen from her belly, then licked the finger, "Mmm, bueno, dulce!"

Seeing that, the couple raised their eyebrows.

"Senorita! He say he love you forever!" Maria said excitedly, smiling. "And he say pretty lady like you should not be alone, and would you join us and a man-friend at hotel for a drink?"

"Muchas gracias, Maria, but sadly I cannot, I must finish my run then meet my man soon. Maybe next time," Jasmine said.

"Okay, Jasmine. We hope to see you on beach soon then, otra vez. Here, please take, it has our phone and address.Ve con Dios!" She handed Jasmine a small card.

"Bye bye," Jasmine said, resuming her run. Whew, I had an urge to accept their offer. They seemed nice, but I had the feeling that one drink would lead to another and we would wind up in a drunken four-way fuckathon, although I really wouldn't mind trying that big schlong of his! Wonder if their friend was hung that well, she thought, as she stepped up her pace.

The nasty storm continued to build. Overhead, scores of shrieking gulls winged inland, while on the beach sandpipers scurried to the safety of their nests. A pair of friendly gulls swooped down, landing a few feet away, probably looking for a handout. "Sorry birdies, I don't have anything. I'll bring something next time." As if they understood, the birds clucked a few times then winged back into the night sky.

She had run now for almost a mile, to where the strand started to curve toward the sea, and now the storm was getting violent and close. Strange colors of lightning flashed in blue, yellow, pink, and green, colors she had seen only once before, when in the mountains. The wind picked up, spawning nasty little sand devils and making the surf spray uncomfortable. She welcomed the wind as it kept the pesky mosquitos at bay, but now the lightning and thunder increased and she thought it would be best to turn back. Oh well, she thought, at least I'm getting in two miles, and I can run again over the weekend. Returning to where she left her sandals and togs, she dressed for the walk home. She stopped at Seven-Eleven and picked up some cookies and tea. The breeze had cooled down nicely now so that she was actually feeling chilly and glad to be getting home.

I kissed her as she came in,"You're back early, how was the run?"

"Well, I had to cut it short because of the storm, but I still got in a couple of good miles. Is Zoey still sleeping okay?"

"Yep, she's still sawing logs in there. How about if I brew us a nice hot pot of tea?"

"No, get my knapsack, on the way back I picked up some tea and those raisin cookies you like," she said.

"Oh thanks, you are a good girl. I'll get some ice and glasses. See anybody on the beach?"

"Oh yeah, saw 'em real good!" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I met a naked spanish couple on the strand, really beautiful nice people."

"Did you talk in spanish?"

"Mostly the wife and I spoke in English. The husband spoke only Spanish."

"Here, this will make you feel better," handing her an iced tea. Where do they live?"

"Not sure, but she gave me her card. You know, some foreigners have customs way different from ours," she said.

"Like what?" I said.

"Well they like to stand close when they talk to you, and--"

"What else?"

"They like to touch other people, more than Americans do," she said.

"Wow, so did you touch?"

"Sort of...actually I initiated it, and we played with each other's titties!" There, I fucking said it! she thought.

"HAUUH! I'm shocked!" I laughed. "Did you enjoy it?" I smiled.

"Actually, I did. Her skin was cafe-au-lait, very beautiful and smoother than mine."

"It's okay sweetie. Anything else?"

"They both had shaven pubic areas. The husband liked my pussy-patch and my titties. And...he had one fucking beautiful huge cock, huge sack too."

"Hmm, did he play with your--"

"No, he did not touch my tits or my pussy. But he wanted to embrace me, and I let him. I saw no harm in it."

"Sounds reasonable to me," I smiled. She seemed surprised that I wasn't upset.

"Ther's more," she said meekly.

"You made love?"

"No. We embraced, and his cock was about half hard, pressed tight against my belly. I was tempted to hold his big dick, but I didn't. Um...then after a couple minutes he kissed my cheek. Then we said our goodbyes and I resumed running."

I went to her, kissed her cheek, then held her close, looking into her beautiful eyes. She seemed afraid to meet my eyes.

"Look at me. LOOK! I'm not angry, and I'm not upset! I don't expect you to walk around wearing a blindfold, or to not be attracted to other men, even ones with big dicks!" (she laughed)

"There are lots of things more important than skin on skin, like staying alive, and being healthy, and helping when the other half needs help! You are like the sun on my heart, Jasmine. Just...be mine."

"Sorry, honey, so sorry, please--," her face red with tears.

"No need for tears," as I wiped her face. "You're hot and tired and need rest. Want to go beddy bye, or stay up a while?"

"Really, I would just like to throw a couple blankets and pillows on the floor and stretch out in front of the tv."

"Okay, whatever you say. "Did you get all the kinks out?"

"Pretty much, yes. But one place down where I sit feels a little sore. I think it needs pressure and heat applied. Um...maybe you could help me with that?" as she sipped her tea.

"Yes ma'am, your lightest touch commands obediance, as was said in Gladiator," I said.

"Glad he ate her?" she said.

"No, no, Gladiator, the movie..."

With the storm our little apartment was dark, but it was warm and cozy against the chill rain. The pattering on the roof lulled us toward slumber as we lay on the floor, watching the early morning news. It was raining hard now, with a full complement of lightning and thunder. She turned to me and said, "I hope we don't lose power."

"Who cares," I said. "We have lots of stuff to drink, and cookies too, so you don't even have to cook," I smiled.

"On my run I saw some strange colored lightning like we saw that one winter, years ago. What makes those colors, I wonder?"

"Who knows, some sort of atmospheric anomaly. Did you get close to it?"

"No, when I saw it something told me I better abort the run and come home."

"Glad you did. Beach lightning is dangerous. Um...how is your kink now?" I said, drawing her close.

"Better, but I think it still needs your special attention," she said, smiling invitingly.

"Exactly where is the kink?" I asked.

"Well if you really want to know--"

"Yes, yes," I said.

"It's the tailbone that's sore--"

"Go on," I said.

"Actually, it's sort of....up my ass," she giggled.

"Oh, jeez, then how can I help?"

"Well, I thought maybe you could think of something to stick in there, to massage, you know, work the kink out, hmm?" she smiled as she nuzzled my neck.

"Well, I do have this fairly long hard thing, with a nice soft tip, I guess we could try that," I said, kissing her lips tenderly.

"Okay, let me make your tip nice and slippery first." She took my cock into her mouth, practically taking me to a different plane of existence. There is untold magic in the warmth of a woman's mouth and the saliva it contains.

After thoroughly laving my cock, she handed me a jar of love gel, she got naked and lay on her side, then drew up her knees. "Jelly me up good before you push in, please, hon."

I spooned behind her, then spread gel on her tender little star and some inside too, and coated my cock with it. She reached back and held and guided my cock until the head was well into her rectum. I pushed in gently until the cock was clear in and her heavenly soft buns were pressed tight against my lap. I moved in and out slowly, gently, and we loved like that for an hour.

"Thank you darlin', for making Christmas come early for me this year," I gasped, just before I spilled everything I had deep inside her beautiful ass, "Aah, aaah, aaaah, Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"And thank you, for working that nasty kink out of me. Merry Christmas, sweetheart...I love you."

She thought, I'll tell him about the cumshot later... much, much later.

* * * * *

{Dedicated to Brittni, with love}

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers