Night-Shift at the Hotel

Story Info
Young night-shift girl and older married man fail to resist.
3.7k words
4.47
16.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K155
K155
37 Followers

It was the quietest part of the night, 3am, and for the next two hours the hotel would be a ghost town. She loved and hated that time in equal measure, all the drunk party-goers were tucked into their beds and the early rising workers were still enjoying their dreams. Katy had completed all of her jobs, and had time to chill out, read, write, or just think, it did get a little lonely at times but she loved the quiet.

She left the office and moved through reception to the bar to prepare herself a nice strong coffee, two sugars and a big glug of creamer, she lifted the cup to her lips and breathed in the intoxicating scent. "Mmmm" she said with a small smile, taking her first cautious sip.

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone enjoy a sip of coffee more in my life!" She jumped and a little coffee spilled on her hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He said.

"Mr George, you frightened the life out of me. What are you doing up and about at this hour?" She replied smiling - he was her favourite guest - setting her coffee down and rubbing her hand.

"You've burnt yourself Katy, I feel awful! Let's get it in some water." He walked around behind the bar, led her to the sink, and placed her burnt hand under the tap. "That was not cool of me. Will you forgive me?" A jovial pleading look on his face, still holding her hand under the cool water.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." She said, trying to take back her hand. Her face reddened as a jolt of pure electricity passed through her body from his touch. He took her hand back, and placed it once again under the running water.

"It's all red, I would hate to leave a scar on your beautiful alabaster skin." He said and she could see the blush creep up his neck onto his cheeks and ears.

"Are you blushing Mr George?" She bit her lip, shocked at herself.

"You've got that effect on me Katy." He smiled as he said it, and a little of the tension dissipated. "Shall we make a little ice pack for you and then maybe you can drink your coffee and keep me company for a while?" He didn't wait for an answer, he moved with precision through the bar, took a clean cloth and folded it around several cubes of fresh ice. He lifted Katy's coffee and led her around to the padded seats in front of the bar. He sat her down, and knelt in front of her, taking the burnt hand and very gently laying the ice-pack onto the red scorched skin.

"Thanks Mr George, I'm fine, really." She said with a smile, but he didn't not let go of her hand.

"How many times have I told you, call me Will!" He had been staying in the hotel for six weeks, as an set builder he was in town working on a TV series being shot in the area. "Are we not friends by now?"

"Of course we are, now sit down Will, or you'll end up with sore knees." She said with a smile. He got to his feet and sat beside her, "So what are you doing up at this ungodly hour." She asked.

"I am a terrible sleeper, I usually just stick the telly on when I wake this early but I couldn't settle tonight so thought I'd have a wander." He took her hand again, inspecting it closely before putting the ice-pack back over the burn. "Now I get to sit with a beautiful woman for a while, so it looks like insomnia is my friend for once." He looked very directly into her eyes as he said it.

"Are you hungry?" She said blushing, "I was about to make myself something, I always have my break around now, it's so quiet and I can usually get an hour to relax."

"I hope I'm not interrupting your break." He answered slightly flustered.

"Not at all, I'm glad of the company, now - can I get you something to eat?" She answered beaming, "And I guess you'll need a coffee too, don't want you falling asleep on set."

"That would be really wonderful Katy." He replied, a wide delighted smile on his face as she brushed past him - breasts rubbing against his arm and back and headed towards the kitchen.

She returned a few minutes later carrying a tray, two steaming bowls of risotto and two cups of fresh coffee, his eyes lit up as she set the dishes down. "Wow, this looks and smells incredible, how did you make this so quickly?" He asked.

"I just heated it up silly, I brought this from home. I usually bring a bit extra in case the security guard wants some, but tonight's is a grumpy git."

"Did you make this from scratch?" He said between mouthfuls.

"Yeah, I like cooking." She replied, smiling at his obvious enjoyment, watching as he woofed down the meal. "I hope you like it!"

"It's the best thing I've had in weeks!"

They ate, drank their coffees and chatted, in what felt like a few minutes light started streaming in the windows. "Oh shit, it's almost five thirty, I need to get back to work." She exclaimed. "Thank you for keeping me company, my night flew by." She had her hand on his shoulder, standing beside him as she gathered up the crockery.

"No thank you, thank you for the food and the company. Nights can be so long when you don't sleep." He stood up, glanced around and with a hand on her waist, kissed her on the cheek, "You're an angel Katy." He whispered before heading to the stairwell and disappearing.

She was rooted to the spot, her cheek was tingling, a bead of sweat rolled from her hairline down the temple and her breath came panting out of her.

Within half an hour the hotel was buzzing, the food and beverage staff were serving breakfast, the cleaners were in and the morning shift staff were trickling in. Katy went through the motions but she couldn't stop thinking about him, about the feeling of having his body close, his lips on her, the low sultry sound of his whispered words.

"Earth to Katyyyy..." The words startled her. "Tough shift Kat, you're on another planet!" Jack said laughing.

"Ha, no it was grand, I guess I'm just beat!" She replied, gathering her things, "It's almost bedtime, yay!"

Fifty minutes later, she slipped in between the cool sheets of her bed, they were soft against her smooth skin. Her skin tingled, ears ringing, the memory of his body so close, the heat from him, his lips on her... Her left hand stroked her belly, fingers grazing the skin of her abdomen before finding a very hard nipple. She rolled it between her fingers, flicking and fondling it, imagining his hand there, as her right hand moved along her thigh towards her now throbbing folds. Her fingers, expertly tickling the wet flesh between her folds, her breath caught in her throat, breasts heaving. Thoughts of him flooded her, he towered over her, all six foot four of him, his deep amber eyes that seemed to pierce her... her finger found her clitoris and a primal moan escaped her as she teased it.

Circling, flicking, rubbing she was panting and moaning as she ferociously went to town on herself. She writhed around, glistening with sweat, absolutely hammering her hot little engorged nub, she imagined his head between her legs, gasping and crying out as she came, one of the biggest orgasms she had ever had. She woke around seven hours later in the same position, hand still in her cunt and instantly she was hot again, her fingers had a mind of their own and went to work again; orgasming again within a minute. "Fuckkkk!" she muttered and then dragged herself up and to the shower.

The next days... nights rather, went similarly. She got her work done as fast as she could, usually finished by 2am, and she waited... he showed up, they ate together, talked, laughed, learned about each other and they inched closer and closer. It started with a touch, a hand on her arm, her hand grazing his knee but things escalated over the nights, more intimate but never crossing that invisible line. His hand on her lower back, guiding her to a seat or her hand on his bicep as she placed a plate of food in front of him. Every touch sent a jolt straight to her sex.

Things started to ramp up: a week in, it was an unseasonably hot night and the heating came on, warming things up for the early risers. "Fucking hell girl, did you turn the heating up?" He said, pulling his sweater over his head and off.

"No, it's automatic actually." She replied.

"Are you sure you didn't want to just get me stripping off?" He said laughing, but she was looking at his arms; breath taken.

She had not expected him to be tattooed, full sleeve tattoos on both arms, she couldn't help but wonder where else was adorned. Her mind was wondering, daydreaming about what was under the rest of his clothes. "Katy, Katyyyy..."

"Oh shit, sorry Will, I was daydreaming."

"You couldn't possibly be daydreaming it's the middle of the night." He said laughing.

" OK smart-arse just dreamin'" She was laughing, and her hand went straight to his chest.

"If you keep touching me like that Katy, I'm gonna have to do something about it." He started it with a smile, but was totally stoic as he finished, shifting in his seat to be closer to her. She swallowed hard, never breaking eye contact. He leaned in, hand reaching around the back of her neck, "You are beautiful." He whispered. "Just beautiful!"

Her head was swimming, her breath was ragged, "Thank you Will, that's really..."

"Listen, I know I'm too old, I do! I know you're young and free and perfect, I'm an old fucker with more baggage than a girl like you wants or needs..." He had his hand on her neck still, their faces so close. He was married, with two boys, she knew it and had been wrestling with it.

"You're not old, you're hot!" She whispered, inching closer to him.

"You think I'm hot?" He replied, eyebrows raised, a sly smile on his lips.

"Fuck yes!" It slipped out and the redness crept up her neck to her cheek instantly.

"KATYYYYYYY where are you?" The voice rips through the quiet lobby and both of them jump and separate. She jumps to her feet, hurtling towards reception.

"John! What are you doing here at this time?" She calls to her boss, the general manager. "I was just having my break!"

"I'm not checking up on you Katy, I have an early flight out and needed to pick up some papers." He said smiling, "You need your breaks just as much as the day staff do."

"Oh yeah, cool, it's just one of the ummm..."

"Hey John" His voice was calling from the other side of the room, "Early start today!" He calls over, walking towards them.

"Mr George, how's it going?" The boss replies.

"It's going great, this absolute gem has saved me tonight, I'm suffering insomnia, and she has fed me, caffeinated me and kept me sane, she's a star!" he said with an easy smile.

"Glad to hear it Mr George!, insomnia is a drain, I know better than most, and if we can ease that, we are most happy to!" John was grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm gonna head up now, thanks for putting up with me Katy, goodnight guys." Will said before turning on his heel, hand raised in a goodbye gesture. She sighed sadly seeing him go, but relief washed over her, her boss did not suspect... anything.

It was almost the end of her shift, morning staff were coming in when a call came in, an iron was needed in room 712. "That's his floor." She whispered under her breath.

"I'll do it, my last job before I go." She said buoyantly, taking off towards the elevator with gusto. She rode the lift to the seventh floor, grabbing an iron from the store and quickly delivering it. She scrawled her phone number down on a piece of hotel stationary and folded it up. As she passed, she slipped it under his door. Walking to the elevator, she heard a sound, a half whistle and turned on her heel.

He was in his doorway, "Get back here girl!" He called.

She walked towards him tentatively, not getting too close. "I have to go." She whispered, "You have my number, call me."

"No seriously Katy, get over here." He stared at her so directly it made her blood run cold, and hot all at the same time. She moved toward him, and in seconds he had her, pulled her into the room and closed the door.

"Will seriously, I need to ge..." His lips her on hers, he lifted her body in one easy movement, her legs went around his waist in a reflex movement. "I need you Katy, right now!" They kissed, his hips bucking against her, making her shiver as she clutched the back of his head. "Seriously Will, I need to get back down there. As much as I'd love to get into that bed with you, they will notice me gone." She is almost panting.

"Ok, I get it, this is your job. Go but please, can I see you tonight?" He clutched her as he said it, looking into her eyes, pulling her into him, lips meeting, soft at first but soon devouring each other. "Can I come down tonight?"

"I'm off for the next two nights." She replied soberly. "But we could meet?" she added meekly, suddenly unsure of herself. She pried herself from his grasp.

"Give me one more kiss before you go." He pulled her into an embrace, but stopped short of kissing her, instead he gazed into her eyes, "I've been dreaming of this since we met." He leaned down and kissed her so tenderly her knees knocked.

As she walked to the bus her head swam. She had offered to meet him and he hadn't answered. "Fuck" she whispered under her breath, berating herself. A cloud hung over her as she made her way home, she was tired but wired, turned on and disappointed and confused. The thoughts tumbled through her and she cringed, repeating her "But we could meet..." over and over. She put her head in her hands, "What the fuck is wrong with you Kay?" She mumbled to herself. Maybe he just wanted to flirt, skirt with the danger without actually going too far, she thought.

Soon enough she found herself in bed, her embarrassment fighting the horniness, a hand slipped between her legs. She went straight for her clitoris and frigged herself hard and fast, remembering the feeling of his hips thrusting into her, his hardness teasing her. Her hand would not be enough, she reached into the drawer beside her bed and pulled her dildo from the back. She slid it slowly inside her, pressed the thrust button and let it work its magic. She kept her eyes closed, imagining him thrusting into her wet mound, she imagined the feeling of his skin on her's, she was getting close. Her free hand went to her clit and she expertly teased it, within seconds she came, shuddering, barely able to control her breath and despite the feelings of shame and confusion, the tiredness took over and she fell into a deep slumber.

She woke up with a start, phone ringing, "Umh hello." She answered sleepily.

"Katy?" His english accent jolted her awake.

"Yep. Who's this?" She smiled coyly.

"Uh, ah, it's um, it's Will. Shit, I've woken you up." He said in a tentative tone, she could tell he was nervous and it widened her smile.

"You did, but that's ok, I'm off for a couple of days so I needed to get up anyway." She answered.

"Would you like to go out, dinner or drinks... or coffee?" His nerves were spilling out of his mouth.

"Aye, that would be lovely. Wanna meet in The Emperor?" She said, an assertive tone masking her own nerves.

"Yeah... great... perfect, what time?" He stammered, his usual confidence notably absent.

"Eight, I'll see you there." She said and hung up without waiting for an answer. Laying in bed, naked, wired and tingling from head to toe, remembering his kisses, remembering his hands on her. Her hand shot directly to her sex but she stopped herself, she knew that waiting would only intensify things... in the event that things happened.

She forced herself up and into the shower, a 'big shower' was in order. She lathered herself up under the hot water, stepping out from under the water, she lifted her razor and shaved her legs and under her arms. Her pussy had been waxed the week before and was smooth, save for a small neat landing strip. She ran her hands all over her body, ensuring she was smooth all over. She was smiling to herself, she imagined his hands all over her, again she had to resist slipping her hand between her legs and bringing herself to orgasm.

The taxi brought her to the bar, fidgeting in her seat, her hands running through her hair, touching her decolletage, she was eager to see him. "Be fucking cool." She told herself internally, again and again like a mantra. As the taxi pulled up she could see him waiting outside for her, it took her off-guard. She smiled before turning to pay the driver but the door opened, and his hand crossed her body clutching a twenty pound note. "Keep the change mate."

He had a hand on her arm, gently helping her out of the taxi.

"You look incredible Katy, absolute perfection." He whispered, kissing her on the cheek, lips lingering. Her breath caught in her throat, she took him in, in his civvies. Harrington jacket, checked shirt, dark denim jeans; his muscular arms crying out to be touched.

He took her arm and led her in, "I'm so glad you came, I have not stopped thinking about you." He told her as he led her to a table, sitting her down. "What would you like to drink?"

"Um, a wine please, red." She said with a smile, feeling looked after.

A few minutes later he arrived back with their drinks, he lifted his chair and put it beside her's. He leaned in and gave her a quick peck, before kissing behind her ear, inhaling her deeply before separating. "You smell divine!" he growled, wrinkling his nose.

"Thanks, you smell pretty good too." She said, as she leaned into his neck inhaling his scent, a mix of aftershave and masculine musk. "So fucking good." breaking away, looking him straight in the eyes.

They spent a few hours of pure happiness, a band played, they kissed, touched, they talked and laughed. The night went by in a flash!

"When the night started you were prim and tight, even your hair's gone wild; I love it!" He was talking about her curls, she has near waist length deep red curls that started the night as tamed curls and ended a wild sexy mop. "I wanna run my hands through your hair so bad!"

"I can't go back to your room, I'd be fired." She said averting her eyes.

"Can we go to your place?" He answers hungrily.

"I live with my parents." A deep blush stains her face, she was 24 and recently moved home to save some money.

"Ah fuck. I need you, I can't wait another minute!" He said, taking her hand, and dragging her out of the pub. "C'mon."

He dragged her down a residential street. They came to an alley-way and he pushed her in, pressing her to the wall and lifting her dress, he slipped his hand into her knickers and between her lips. Kissing her hard, their tongues were dancing as he found her clitoris and she cried out as he did flicking it. "Jesus you're a sexpot!" he said, playing with her. She reached down, undoing his flies, she slipped her hand into his jeans and briefs and got her first touch of his iron-hard rod, bigger than she expected. She panted in lust, blood rushing to her pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me or what!?" She asked in a low, lusty timber. At that he pulls his cock out from his jocks and jeans and with his other hand pulls her knickers aside, lifts her at the waist and lowers her hard onto his waiting cock. An animalistic grunt escaped from her mouth and her legs wrapped around his waist. He grinds into her slowly, looking into her eyes as he does, "Fuck me hard!" She whispers breathlessly to him through loud jagged breaths. He tightened his grip on her and increased his pace, thrusting his length from tip-to-ball. Both of them cried out, ecstasy and agony.

"You're beautiful!" He repeated in her ear as he railed her with everything he had.

The feeling of his dick buried in her was everything she's dreamed of. She felt like his cock was made of electricity, because every cell in her body was alight and firing messages of pure pleasure. "I'm gonna come!" She whispered in his ear, feeling it rise up.

Like a red flag to a bull, he acted. His thrust became harder, quicker, more intense, his hands gripped her arse tighter. She roared as the orgasm ripped through her, panting, sweating, heaving, she could barely breathe! He was seconds behind her, crying out as he filled her soaking cunt with his junk.

K155
K155
37 Followers
12