Night Shift Pt. 04

Story Info
The programmers have gone, so the fun begins.
3.8k words
4.58
20.3k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt 4: Second Night -- Part 2: Emily and Sally

Jacqui and Anne returned to the computer room after washing the evidence of their activities off each other by the sink and drying themselves as best they could. They were naked under their overalls, for, having tried putting on their underwear, it felt uncomfortable on their still moist skin.

"Hi girls," Sally chirped, "Did you see anybody out there on your way back?"

"Not a soul," Jacqui replied, "I think they've all gone."

"Oh good." Elaine sighed.

"OK," said Sally, "we're catching up with the work, so which two are taking the next break?"

"I'll stay here," replied Emily.

"So it's Susan and Elaine on break. Half an hour maximum."

"I'll nip out and do a quick reconnaissance," Elaine suggested, and she left the room.

A few minutes later, Elaine returned and reported that indeed all the programmers had left, although they had left the lights on.

"I expect that Security will be up checking all is OK, and will put out the lights," warned Sally, "So you two had better be careful if you intend cavorting naked about the office," looking at Elaine and Susan.

"We'll go to a different floor," Susan responded.

"Before you shoot off, take this with you." Sally said, handing over the Polaroid camera, "Take some photos of your activities so the rest of us can see what you got up to. Be sparing, though, 'cos there aren't many shots on a roll of film."

"Will do," Elaine replied, and she and Susan left the computer room for the rest room where they would divest their clothing.

Emily announced, "Well, if everyone has gone, I'm going to get my clothes off."

"We already have," Jacqui said, unbuttoning her overall and letting it drop to the floor, revealing her totally nude body.

Anne did likewise.

Sally said, "I came prepared for tonight, so this dress under my overall is all that I'm wearing," and to emphasise the point, she raised the hem of her dress, and her overall, to show her pussy."

"Holy shit, Sally, you've shaved your pussy!" exclaimed Emily, "What brought that on?"

"Actually, it was my husband who shaved it."

"Was that all he did?" asked another girl.

"Not quite all," Sally said hesitantly, feeling she was digging herself a hole. So she removed her overall and dress, leaving herself naked, hoping that would distract the others from their line of questioning.

"Carry on," urged Emily who, for once, was the only person with clothes on. "We want to hear all the details, don't we, girls?"

"Yes," said Anne and Jacqui, almost in unison.

"C'mon Sally, tell all," continued Emily as she proceeded to remove her clothes.

So Sally related to the girls her activities earlier in the evening, missing out the pissing episode, of course. The story took the best part of half an hour to tell, because of the interruptions caused by mounting tapes, loading boxes of continuous paper into the printers, starting processes, etc.

By the time Sally had finished telling her story, the other girls were getting quite aroused (Anne and Jacqui more so, for they were highly aroused to start with), and their pussies were well juiced. Even Sally's pussy was flowing with juice, for she got quite a thrill telling the girls, and, more of a thrill seeing their reactions. Sally wondered what their reactions would have been if she included the pissing episode.

Despite the story telling, great progress had been made in catching up on the backlog of work, and Sally was able to announce that the next breaks could last an hour.

Susan and Elaine came back into the computer room, totally naked. Susan handed the Polaroid back to Sally while Elaine draped their overalls over the back of a chair.

"Did you go out then?" Sally asked.

"Yes," replied Susan, "We went on safari and got some, hopefully, good shots."

"Safari?"

"That's what Elaine called it. She said looking for somewhere to explore and return with rare photos was just like going on safari."

"That's a great name for our naked excursions," Sally enthused, "Let's see the pictures then."

Elaine retrieved some Pictures from the pocket of one of the overalls and brought them over to a desk. The rest of the girls leant over the desk as the photos were passed around, bare flesh against bare flesh, breasts pressing against shoulders, and arms around necks, as they huddled together.

"Where did you go?" one girl asked.

"See if you can tell from the photos," Susan replied.

The first photo showed Elaine standing naked in a corridor. The walls were lavishly decorated, and displayed framed pictures depicting various scenes in the history of the organisation. The carpet was luxurious. Elaine's hand rested on a door handle, and, from the angle of the shot, the nameplate was legible, and underneath that, the words 'Managing Director'.

"Holy shit, you went to the Executive Floor," Sally exclaimed.

Elaine passed the next picture and said, "Here is Susan on the Managing Director's desk with the Managing Director's fountain pen sticking out of her confidential cunt."

The picture showed Susan kneeling on a massive leather-topped desk with her knees wide apart, showing the nib end of a fountain pen protruding from between her pussy lips. The 'confidential' stamp that Anne had applied the previous night was not legible, but clearly visible.

"Has your husband seen that stamp, Susan?"

"Not yet, he will probably see it tonight if he doesn't go out to the pub."

The next photo showed Elaine sitting on the photocopier in the Managing Director's Secretary's office, with her legs wide apart.

"Did you make a copy?" Sally asked.

"Yes, but I left it in the rest room."

Sally had an idea. "Here's a task for you, each of you must sit on a photocopier and make a copy. Don't write your name on the copy. When we have a copy of everyone, we can have some fun identifying which genitals belong to whom, by any means."

"Great idea Sally."

The last photo showed Susan lying on the Boardroom table with her knees raised and three fingers in her pussy. It was obvious to all that she had been working on her cunt for a while for there was pussy juice visible on the sumptuous black leather surface of the table.

"I hope you wiped that off the table before you left, Susan," said Jacqui.

"Better than you and Anne cleaned up your cum puddles in the rest room," retorted Susan.

"Oh, yes?" came the response, "So what were you and Anne up to in your break?"

Anne replied "Jacqui was showing me how to squirt."

"Looks like she succeeded," Elaine remarked.

"We'll lock these photos in our drawer of the shift leader's desk," said Sally, "and also the photocopies."

"Right, Emily, you're next for a break," Sally declared, "Which of you, Jacqui and Anne, wants to take their next break with her?"

"Why don't you take a break, Sally," Emily suggested, "After all, you said yourself that everything was going fine. Jacqui can supervise while you are on safari; she is your deputy, after all."

"Yes, Sally, go on safari with Emily," all the other girls urged, "we can handle things here."

"Alright then, but make sure it is the work you are handling and not each other," joked Sally.

With their swipe cards about their necks, Sally and Emily left the computer room after picking up the Polaroid camera.

"You know, Susan and Elaine is a hard act to follow," Emily said to Sally, "We will have to be really outrageous to better them."

"I know, but I have just had an idea. Follow me."

Emily followed Sally into the service module where the lifts and stairs were. Lagging just a bit behind, Emily took the opportunity to admire Sally's backside. 'It looked quite big when she's wearing jeans,' she thought, 'but bare, it is really quite neat.'

Sally led Emily down the stairs to the ground floor, out through the far door into the hallway at the top of the stairs that led down to the restaurant.

"Are we going to the restaurant?" Emily asked.

"No, we're going this way."

Instead of going down the stairs, Sally veered right along a passage, at the end of which were double glass doors.

"Here we are, the Executive Dining Room. Let's hope the doors are unlocked."

Sally tried a door and it opened.

"Good, now I have just had an idea for our first photograph. You get to the other side and press your body as hard as you can against the glass. Squish your tits as flat as you can, your tummy as well, and try to get that lovely quim of yours against the glass too."

Emily did as Susan asked, but she had to bend her knees and place the balls of her feet slightly behind in order to keep her balance. Turning her head to one side and pressing her cheek against the glass, Emily managed to have all the requisite parts of her body pressing against the glass. She completed the pose by raising her hands up to either side of her head and pressing the palms against the glass.

"Fantastic pose," Sally thought, and she snapped the photograph.

Emily came back out through the door to see how the photo turned out. As the seconds passed, the image gradually came into view.

"No good!" they both exclaimed. The glass had reflected the flash back onto the camera.

Emily went back in and resumed the same pose as close as possible to the edge. Sally positioned herself against the opposite wall and snapped a second shot, hoping the angle was enough to avoid any reflection. This time it was, and a clear photograph was obtained.

"Fantastic," commented Sally.

"Wow," agreed Emily, "I wouldn't mind one like that for myself."

The double doors led into an ante room with a large cocktail dispensary and glass tables where, presumably, the hors d'oeuvres were placed before the meal. The girls explored a door at one end and found it led to a flight of stairs, which they assumed led to the kitchen below. The wall opposite was sheer glass, with a glass door at either end, behind which was the dining room proper.

The girls went through a door and marvelled at the luxury within. The long dining table was made of a glass surface supported by a polished metal frame.

"That's for me," announced Sally, and she climbed onto the table and lay face down on it, with her legs apart.

"Get underneath with the camera and see if it's feasible to get a good shot. Don't forget the flash angle."

Emily crawled underneath and lay on her back, pointing the camera upward and looked through the viewfinder.

"It's too close a shot directly underneath you, but I should be able to get a good shot from either your head end, or your pussy end. Which would you prefer?"

"Get my pussy in the shot whatever you do."

So Emily got herself into position and photographed from Sally's pussy upwards. Only the side of Sally's face was visible where it was pressed against the table surface.

"That turned out OK," said Sally, "Have you any ideas for your next shot?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Well I saw a good prop through in the ante room that should help provide us with the 'killer' shot that will be more outrageous than any of Susan's and Elaine's"

Emily was puzzled and followed Sally through. Sally went to the far end of the cocktail dispensary and produced an ice bucket. She then produced a stand for the ice bucket and placed the bucket in the stand. At just chair seat height, it was ideal, thought Sally.

"Get ready with the camera, Emily."

Sally stood astride the bucket and started to pee, making sure the stream was going to go into the bucket.

"Holy shit, Sally, where did that come from?"

"My bladder, now get ready to shoot 'cos I'm about to cut loose."

At that, Sally released a gusher which splashed straight into the bucket. Emily overcame her amazement and took a photo of this exhibition, and continued to watch as Sally continued to pee.

'I can't believe Sally is doing this,' Emily thought, 'I always thought Sally was pretty straight-laced. I wonder what's got into her. Not only that, I'm being out-exhibited tonight; first I was the only one wearing clothes, and now Sally does one of the best pees I've ever seen right in front of me. But it has given me an idea for what I'll do next'

Sally's pee dwindled and eventually ceased, and she found it most satisfying, because she hadn't peed since leaving her home to come to work, and, also because she got a thrill from peeing in front of Emily.

"As I said, Sally, where did that come from? And I wasn't referring to the pee, but the idea."

"I'll tell you later. Have you had any ideas about your next photo?"

"I have, actually, thanks to your little show, but we'll have to go to another part of the building."

Sally wondered what Emily was planning, but hoped it would involve peeing. She would certainly like to watch Emily do an entire pee rather than the glimpse she got the previous night.

"I'll get rid of this," Sally said as she picked up the bucket and emptied it down the drain of the small sink in the dispensary, "and then we can get moving."

Sally replaced the bucket and stand and the two girls set off.

This time it was Sally's turn to lag behind and have the opportunity to admire Emily's nice, smooth, bum. The view was better, for Emily went up two floors, which brought her bum almost in line with Sally's eyes as they climbed the stairs.

On exiting the stair and lift well, Emily led Sally round a corner and along the wall and entered the fire escape well. At the end of the landing, there was a door which Emily opened. Sally followed Emily into a storeroom which she recognised as one of those that was used to store old print-outs and program listings. She wondered what on earth Emily could do that was outrageous in this place.

Emily went over to a large box that was on the floor at the far end of a row of shelves, and retrieved a carpet tile.

"I'll need this," Emily remarked to Sally, and left the storeroom with Sally in tow.

Emily and Sally weaved their way through the maze of desks, plants, and, partitions, that filled the open plan office until they arrived at the desk within the enclosed area that Emily visited the previous night.

Sally remarked, "This is the desk where you had all the fun last night, isn't it?"

"Yes."

Sally examined the chair, "I don't see your cum stains."

"I wiped them off, but Anne didn't clean the handle of the stamp she had up her cunt."

Emily went to the drawer that contained the stamp and brought it out.

"See, Anne's juice has dried on the handle."

Sally observed a thin film of dried pussy juice, "He couldn't have been dealing with anything confidential yesterday."

Sally replaced the stamp in the drawer and closed it.

"So, what are you going to do with the carpet tile?"

"Watch."

Sally sat down in the chair and pushed it back to the end of the desk. Resting her left foot on the desk, she watched Emily finding a letter opener in the top drawer of the desk which she used to prise up a carpet tile.

Sally was intrigued. As she watched, her fingers wandered down to her pussy which was absolutely sopping, and badly needing attention.

Emily placed the new carpet tile into the space just created and stamped it into place. It was very noticeable because the pile was deeper and the colour darker than the older, worn, tiles surrounding it.

"I'm going to piss on the floor, or more accurately, this tile, which should absorb it all. I then replace the old tile and hide the used one back in the store room. That way, no evidence. Don't tell the others, though; let them think that we left the floor soaked."

Sally became even more excited at the prospect of a piss show from Emily, and played more intensely with her pussy.

"Are you wet, Emily?"

Emily placed her hand between her legs and wiped her pussy. Her hand emerged glistening with juice.

"Yes I'm wet."

"I know I have to take your picture, but could you pause your pee while I put the camera down after; I would like to try and bring myself off while you are pissing?"

"I'll try, but I might not be able to manage when I am pissing full force."

"I'll just have to be fast putting the camera down. Are you ready?"

Sally suspended her pussy play and picked up the camera. Emily stood on the new tile and spread her legs. The tile being 3 feet square was more than adequate to accommodate her.

"Get ready, here it comes."

Sally, still seated, aimed the camera such that the view not only got Emily, full length, standing on the floor, but also the corner of the desk, which all the other girls would recognise.

No sooner had Sally aimed the camera, a strong jet of piss left Emily's pussy and splashed on the floor. Sally fired off a shot and quickly put the camera on the desk, leaving the ejected photo to be detached later.

Emily's piss cascaded downwards and its splashes went onto surrounding tiles and soaked her feet and ankles.

Sally, her eyes riveted on Emily's pissing pussy, frantically pumped two fingers in and out of her vagina while hitting her thumb against her clit on each up-stroke.

Emily's eyes were fixed on Sally's pussy. She must bring herself off. Normally, she would have played with her pussy while pissing, but that sends the pee everywhere. Here the pee had to be contained, so she would have to wait until it had finished.

Sally still had a way to go before cumming, and could see that Emily's pee was weakening. She increased her efforts, but it looked extremely unlikely that she would cum during Emily's pee.

Emily, now desperate to finish her pee so she could get started on vigorous frigging, was forcing what remaining pee she had out. Her stream dwindled to dribbles, but even before it had finally stopped, Emily placed her hand over her pussy, dashed to the desk, and perched herself on the end opposite Sally.

Facing Sally, she placed one foot on the desk and let the other leg hang over the edge. Plunging three fingers into her cunt, she resumed her eye contact with Sally's pussy. Sally's excitement increased when she saw Emily dash to the desk, still dripping piss. Now she had a good view of Emily's cunt, and observing Emily's ferocious pumping, felt her own climax approaching.

Emily was so aroused that her climax wasn't far away to start with, but she needed one badly so she plunged her fingers in and out as deep and as fast as she could, all the time watching Sally.

Sally felt her climax build up and focussed her attention to her clit. That was the trigger and she tensed before shuddering as her orgasm swept through her.

Emily was so overwhelmed at the sight of Sally in the throws of orgasm, that her own orgasm was triggered. She had to grip the edge of the desk to stop herself falling off as the spasms wracked through her body.

After pausing for a few minutes to recover, the girls checked the photo. It had turned out good.

"Thank goodness," sighed Emily, "It would have taken me hours to produce a piss like that again."

Then they began to clean up their mess.

"What did you use to wipe the chair with?" Sally asked as she examined the smears of cream that she had spread.

"There was a box of tissues in the bottom drawer but we finished those."

Sally looked in the drawer, "There's a new box there now, unopened."

"We can use those then, I've quite a pool to mop up here."

Sally opened the box, took a handful of tissues and handed half to Emily. They mopped up, replaced the box of tissues, and replaced the original carpet tile. Pausing to examine the extent of Emily's splashes, they found that they were hardly noticeable unless specifically looked for, they went back to the storeroom with the used carpet tile. On the way they dumped the used tissues and tissue box top into a convenient waste bin.

As they walked, Emily again ventured, "So, Sally, what on earth possessed you to put on a piss show like that?"

"To be honest, I found out I enjoy the exhibitionism of peeing. I enjoy the feeling I get by pissing in front of somebody, I enjoy their reactions, especially my husband's."

12