Night Under the Black Scales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her head, digging his fingers into her rich black mane as he approached release. He tried to warn her, tapping her on the head or shoulder and whispering her name: "Talas...sea..." but she didn't stop. In fact she seemed to try harder to make him cum, wrapping her mouth tight around the base of his cock and renewing her suction, her tongue slipping into a fit of jerking back-and-forth motions.

She looked up at him with those brown-red, slitted eyes and he came. Hard.

He exploded into her mouth like a breached dam, flooding her throat with a deluge of hot sperm, which would have made any other woman he met choke and spit out. She swallowed it down effortlessly in a few long gulps, a stoic expression framing her face. Not a moan escaped her, just deep rhythmic breaths.

She didn't ease on the suction as she withdrew, slowly, cleaning his shaft and draining him of any remaining cum. His legs gave out. He stayed bent over her head as she supported him with her tail, then calmly she let him slump down to the ground. His chest rose with heavy breaths as he recuperated.

"I tried to stop you," Kalver said, finally.

"I didn't want to."

"I´m sorry. You didn't get much out of this."

That's fine," she said. "The night is still long. We can go right ahead."

"I am afraid we humans don't work like that," he said looking at his softening dick.

"We work like that. Let me show you."

She took his hand and lifted him up effortlessly. He was standing on her thick serpent body now, which meant he was about in level with her. Her magnificent slit presented itself right before him in arm´s reach.

"Do you still want to do this?" she asked.

"Yes" was the obvious answer. Kalver might have been soft but he was still incredibly aroused, the prospect of what awaited him should he continue was simply too hard to resist. He wanted Talassea to feel what she had done for him, wanted to repay the favor. He wanted to make love to her, desperately! But his desire was one thing and his body´s willingness was another. He told her as much.

"Don't worry about that," she said. "I am equipped to deal with that. You'll see."

He decided to push his worries aside and simply trust her with this. He nodded.

A warm smile spread across her face before it was overtaken by lust again. She reached her hand down to her colossal lips and parted them, revealing a wide tunnel below. It truly resembled a human vagina, only much bigger and the "passage" was leading down instead of up. There was something like a giant clitoral hood visible inside, beneath the labia (a weird placement) but other than that there was nothing further he could see. Yet.

She held his hand as he stepped inside. The soft, moist, puffy walls parted without force, spreading aside for him to enter. It felt warm in there which surprised him a little, though he felt stupid for it. Cold blooded didn't mean cold. Talassea helped him put in his other leg and he sank down to his hips right away, which got a soft moan out of her.

He was hugging her waist at this point, his hands barely meeting on the other side. She put her big hand down on his head and stroked it like he was a kitten. He looked up to her lust-ridden face and knew she was waiting. He let go and carefully slid his hand in at his sides. Talassea straightened her serpent body further, which made him drop deeper into the fleshy hole until his shoulders stopped him. He couldn't move at this point, her tight walls enveloping him completely, trapping him like straitjacket, a fly stuck in a spider web.

A mouse about to be swallowed whole.

It was already different than with the Goddess. Hers was a wide passage he dived in head first. Then a wide bubble of space, illuminated by green, star-like freckles. This was more like a coffin. A claustrophobic's night terror. He was slowly sinking deeper and deeper down fully at her mercy. He tried to move around his legs and arms and found that although the walls gave way upon pressure, which elicited a series of long, hiss-like moans from Talassea, they pushed back when he let go so he was pretty much stuck.

And...

He liked it.

He watched for her expressions. He must have looked terrified, since he saw hesitation, unsureness written all over her smooth, dark face. He smiled at her, showing that he trusted her. That was all the reassurance she needed. She returned her smile and pushed the rest of him in, with her hand on his head.

Lights shut off when her lips closed behind him. A small opening remained, through which fresh air was flowing but he was now completely inside her. It was dark, warm and humid. Somehow it was reminiscent of the warm sleeping bags used by the mountaineers that he wanted to buy before he spent all his savings chasing fantasies. An arousing tang hanged in the air which made him even more wanting then before. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. He felt around with his hands, fighting the compressing flesh all around him, but soon gave up as it proved too taxing.

After a while his eyes began to adjust to the dark and he saw a little. He knew he shouldn't be seeing anything, yet somehow he could make out the reddish pink outlines of his surroundings. Like when you press your fingertips against a lantern he could see some semblance of a glow coming through.

First thing he noticed was his face was practically pressed right against the great clitoral hood he saw before. It was as long as his forearm, as thick as his thigh and the round, bulbous shape protruding from under it was as big as his head. He shuffled a little to slide down so he could inspect it more closely and found it wasn't a clitoris at all.

It was a breast.

A round nipple was decorating the tip of the clit-like mammary, its flesh pink and gleaming with moisture like every surface around him. It was smaller than Talassea´s other boobs but still exceptionally large by human standards.

He was tempted to lick it, to take it into his mouth but as he slid down, he came across an odd, out of place sensation around his crotch area. Kalver inspected it with his hand, bringing it around to it and found a small, tight, vertical opening in the soft flesh. He reached into the slit with his finger, tried to push away the pink walls so he could witness it.

Talassea appeared to have sensed his intention and straightened her long body even more, allowing him to fall deeper into her, until he was facing the strange orifice. He was surprised how deep it went, though if it was to accommodate a male lamia he guessed it was probably still a long way down beneath him.

When he Kalver noticed the orifice, he was immediately reminded of the Goddess and how he gave her a child in exchange for his face. The similarities were undeniable. It looked like a human vagina, except there was no clitoris, no clitoral hood and no outer labia. The two pink lips puffed out seductively and upon parting revealed an incredibly tight, forward facing tunnel.

He tried licking the opening lightly and felt Talassea shudder. That was all the cue he needed and he dug his face into it, slithering his tongue as deep as it got. He managed to bring his arm towards it and spread it wide open, swearing he could see her cervix at the far end of the hole. He stuck in two fingers throwing subtlety out the window and thrusted and licked and pulled open her inner sex as much as he could, trying to make her cum just with his hands and tongue.

Kalver tried to put in a third finger but could only manage two, the slit simply being too tight for more. After a while he felt a strange sensation as she contracted the muscles in her passage, as if somehow attempting to swallow his fingers. He found he could not pull them out, a powerful suction trapping them in place. He felt waves passing through the tunnel, every contraction drawing him deeper, trying to milk his fingers dry.

He eventually started running out of breath. Kalver kicked around to gain elevation, but to no apparent result and was slipping into panic. An idea occurred to him to pinch her, but before he had to resort to that, Talassea had sensed his distress and squeezed the muscles around him and brought him back up to her entrance where fresh air was flowing in through the opening.

He was starting to get hard again but his member still refused to cooperate. The breast was pressing right to his face again except this time he was holding his hand up next to it. He touched it. It was soft, jiggly and velvety smooth like any breast, but moist and somehow raw looking, soaked in Talassea´s fluids as much as he and everything around him. A drop of liquid collected at its nipple, rich and white and enticing. Squirming inside her walls, he burned much of his energy and ironically he felt parched. He was sweating all over and at that moment he felt glad she was cold blooded, because if it was to be as hot in there as inside a human body he would have got a heat stroke by now.

Carefully he stuck his tongue out and tasted it. I was... great. Delicious! A pleasant warmth spread around him as the liquid flowed into his stomach. He latched onto the nipple reflexively and drank, cucking and squeezing out the rejuvenating liquid. At first it was coming out slowly, drop by drop, then after a while a steady stream of milk was filling his mouth.

His strength replenished in mere moments. Again, his mind ventured back to the Goddess and how she nursed him back to capability. Except her milk had a soothing, relaxing effect upon him. Talassea´s has lit a fire inside him!

Along with his strength, Kalvers´s libido had also flared into new heights. His dick was hard as steel again and he was suddenly hyper-aware of the orifice pressing against it. He reached down to it with his left hand still pressed firmly against his thighs and inserted himself in.

It was even tighter then he assumed. With the surrounding walls squeezing him, he was forced in to the base, his hips pressing against the surrounding flesh. He tried to pull away by pushing against it with his thighs, then slamming back in as the walls returned into their natural position. The tactic proved efficient, so he continued wiggling inside Talassea like a fish on land, somehow eliciting another array of shudders from her.

His mouth hadn't left her breast as he humped her inner vagina, the sex milk fueling his lust like whale oil tossed into a fire. The hard nipple in his mouth was wet and sensitive and strangely reminiscent of a clitoris. He tried biting it softly which seemed to have an ecstatic effect on Talassea as another pleasure-wave rippled through the length of her body. He flicked his tongue over it as he suckled on her and contemplated whether she felt more pleasure from his member or his mouth.

After a while, he started feeling resistance around his penis and pulling out was becoming harder. He wasn't getting tired, the milk ensured his strength was not wavering during the act. Talassea´s inner vagina was tightening upon pullout, creating sucking sensation not dissimilar to that of her mouth. He felt swaying motions around him, massaging his dick even if he wasn't moving. Every withdrawal became harder and harder, her vertical lips sealed tight, creating a vacuum inside the orifice until he couldn't pull out at all. He stayed there unmoving, getting his penis massaged by the rhythmic motions of her hungry pussy.

She was sucked onto him tight, like he was onto her breast. He was in her to the base of his cock, his tip pressing against her cervix every time she convulsed, milking him further and further of his pre cum. It felt incredible. He laid there with his eyes closed as he couldn't see much anyway, trapped inside her and unable to move, unable to resist. The warm embrace of her moist flesh hugging him from all around at once, his face pressed into her breast like it was a soft and smooth pillow. He didn't have to move at all, even if he could, as her pussy continued to milk him, caressing his shaft and draining his balls endlessly, the heavenly warmth of her milk spilling inside of him ensuring he could take it all.

It was bliss made material.

Kalver had no notion of how long had he been there, caressed and milked with no end and thrusting absentmindedly every now and then, but eventually not even Talassea´s milk could delay the inevitable and he felt his orgasm approach. It had been building up for eternity, a familiar, intense feeling gathering within his groin for what felt like hours. He could feel every bump, every fold of her love tunnel rubbing against his manhood, the sensation enhanced tenfold by the aphrodisiac liquid flowing through him. It was the most intimate experience he could ever imagine.

It didn't take much more of the sensual massaging and draining from her pussy to bring him to the edge. Kalver started thrusting involuntarily as the quivering climax hit him for the second time that night. Despite that it wasn't weaker than the first.

It wasn't even comparable.

His entire body shook as he came, stimulating Talassea´s chamber like a giant dildo. He bit down on her breast by accident, and she shook with him before the flood gates in his nethers opened and a tidal wave of cum spilled into her depths. It didn't stop for half a minute, the sex-milk making his balls overproduce along with his heightened libido. He was sure it must overflow but the endless spurts of sperm kept disappearing, sucked up somewhere through Talassea´s cervix and into her womb.

The suction didn't stop when he was done and continued to drain his oversensitive penis dry for minutes after the fact. He squirmed in pain and pleasure from the stimulation overload until she slowly released her vacuum grip and he was able to pull free.

He spent another eternity catching his breath and miraculously didn't fall asleep. After he regained his senses however, he found that he was still fully hard. After all that, his mouth still haven't left her nipple, the milk dripping over his lips as he continued to suckle inadvertently.

Talassea must have lowered herself down to her usual "standing" height as he suddenly found himself in a sitting position, his legs bending where her tail touched the ground. As she did, his erection had slipped inside her waiting hole again, and another shudder ran through her body, indicating she wasn't at all satisfied. Kalver improvised a little and tried thrusting into her again from his new sitting position. He deduced, despite his clouded mind, that it either took her time to get the muscles around his member to work, or she was simply too exhausted to pull it off right again. He didn't complain either way as he was more than eager to return the favor now. He rocked back and forth in quick, short humping motions, plunging into her depths like a woodpecker drilling into a tree.

A hand reached down from above through her colossal lips and rested on his head. Talassea´s touch had torn him from his trance and he leaned back into her, resting his head in her palm while she caressed him tenderly. But then she pressed his face into her breast, her hand trembling as her nipple slipped back between his teeth and he pressed it between them. Her hand let go of him when he didn't show resistance and instead grabbed the breast, forcefully squeezing it and flooding his mouth with her replenishing nectar. He drank from her until he couldn't breathe and pushed himself free, spilling milk all over his face. Her hand immediately took his place, toying with her nipple, pinching and flicking it like it was a clitoris and, judging by her intense quivering, felt the part too.

She went about it for a while, circling over her clit-nipple with her fingers, milk dripping down her breast and spraying everywhere. When she was done, she stayed unmoving, the rhythmic swaying of Kalver´s surroundings betraying her heavy breathing. She collected drops of her milk on her finger and brought it to his lips. He sucked it clean of it, swallowing more than he needed. His mouth lingered longer, running his tongue up and down her finger, not wanting to let the piece of her go. When he finally did, her hand moved to stroke his face and gently cup and pull on his cheek. He was losing himself in her touch as she ran her long fingers through his soaked hair, collecting drops of her love juices squeezed from his mane. She patted him one last time and before she withdrew she thrust his head back onto her breast, urging him to continue before her hand vanished back beyond her meaty lips.

Amidst all the intimacy, Kalver never noticed he had stopped fucking Talassea, nor did he know when had she started sucking him again, her tunnel squeezing over his penis like a sensual massage. He picked up his pace and returned to suckling on her as he pictured her licking her pussy juices of of her hand.

His world spun and his position changed again as Talassea shifted around, finding new pose in which to feel him. His legs were straight again and judging by the giant breast pressing over his face, he concluded she laid down. He didn't know if on her back or belly as he had no sense of up and down. Direction had become obsolete, a concept as distant as stars, something he no longer needed to worry about.

He resumed his efforts to make her cum, only the grip of her pussy has grown too strong for him to move significantly. He was again unable to withdraw, only slightly change the depth to which he reached. The vacuum trap of her tunnel was draining him too intensely and Kalver´s entire body convulsed and shook as he came a third time.

He couldn't tell how much he came, since every drop was absorbed by Talassea´s insatiable hole. She didn't give hime a breather this time and continued to milk him relentlessly even after his orgasm ceased, making him squirm with uncomfortable levels of stimulation. He hadn't softened at all, her the effects of her milk keeping him erect despite the protests of his body. All clarity was erased from his mind, an impenetrable fog of lust overrunning his senses, telling him that only one thing mattered.

His hips ceased to obey, quivering in involuntary humping motions. Spikes of pleasure from Talassea´s pussy made his pelvis move every minute without consulting with his brain. He stopped noticing changes in position, his mind alternating between thrusting and suckling, the only things that brought pleasure to him, to her.

He almost cried out when another orgasm washed over him, but his throat wouldn't listen. He barely noticed the unstoppable suction anymore, sex only a secondary problem somewhere in the back of his mind. Klaver last conscious act remaining was suckling on her breast, the rejuvenating liquid being the only thing keeping him moving. With each subsequent climax his attention wavered until even the flow of the milk became but a distant sensation, his body slipping entirely out of his control.

After about seven, his memory betrayed him too.

Klaver woke up feeling absolutely dead. Well, closest to it he could imagine. His everything hurt. His eyes wouldn't focus, his joints refused to move and his chest could barely draw breath and it wasn't because of the giant black snake tail pinning him to the ground.

He shuffled around trying to slide from under it and as he did, Talassea got herself up and looked him over. She was clearly more awake then him, immediately lifting her tail from Kalver and rushing to help him stand.

"Ah, you´re awake! How... how are you feeling?"

After several coughs his throat finally budged and he managed to respond: "I have been worse. Better too... I think. What happened?"

"What do you remember?"

"I remember... most of it, or so I thought." He looked up to face her and that was when he realized they were both still naked. More so, he was covered from head to toe in remnants of last night´s escapade and he would be a liar if he said he minded either of those.