Night Walker's Woman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched the tears track down her cheeks. She held her other hand, clasped tightly in front of her heart, but she nodded her head slowly.

"You know, Angle has been torturing me with all her movies. But there's this one I really like." Rex stepped forward and kissed her forehead gently, "Tonight, let me show you a whole new world, princess."

The tears were streaming as he took two more steps back. His mind reached for his other. He felt his body grow; his muscles stretched and transform. Until the breathtaking mustang knelt, bending his knees just enough to allow his mate to grab hold of his mane.

Rex felt the gentle tug as Jaycee threw her leg over his back and shifted her weight. He neighed softly, remembering that she had once run the barrels. Fate had not gone wrong, giving him an experienced horsewoman as his mate.

She leaned forward, her hands gently stroking his neck as she whispered in his ears, "I do trust you, Rex."

It was all the encouragement he needed as he took off at a gallop, heading for the hills that surrounded the house. He could almost sense where the herd ran this night. The moonlight lit his way, but he was not worried. He knew this ranch. It was him home. Their home. And he was determined that here they would be safe.

***

The night was magical. Jaycee tried to remember a time when she had felt this free and at peace. It was not simply riding bareback with her hands laced through his mane, racing the wild horses across the rolling hills from which this region got its name. The moon was almost full, and it gave a surreal feel to the land.

She could not remember the last time she had ridden at all. Though she had a few older horses and ponies at her ranch that they used for the children, she was so busy caring for Angel or trying to rebuild her legal career that she left their care and exercising mostly to Hector.

But tonight reminded her how she had felt the first time she rode a horse. She had been moved, again. Another foster home. This one was an older couple in East Texas. They had a huge old farm. They had raised their children, and a grandson on the land that had been in the family since before Texas was a state.

But they were getting older now. Chores weren't as easy for them as they once had been. An older foster child meant a bit of free labor. Perhaps others would have resented the arrangement, but those final years in the foster system with the Wilson's had been the best for Jaycee.

The stability, discipline, and love that they had provided had turned her life around. She had gone from a mediocre student to valedictorian of her class. She had been president of the 4H club and even learned to ride barrels. She owed everything to the couple.

She had lost touch with them following her marriage to Sean. She had lost touch with lots of things then. There was never any time for the things she had wanted to do or her friends. Besides their firm, which took up twelve or more hours a day, there was always some political or charity event that required their presence.

Or those other... But she did not want to break the spell of this night with those memories.

They topped the highest hill, and Rex stopped. She inhaled the crisp night air. She wanted to shout or sing but settled for laughing. She could not remember the last time she laughed with such aplomb either. Perhaps she never had?

She hopped down from the horse's back. It was the man she wanted to share this moment. Her man? Her mate.

She was never sure if she would get used to watching him transform. Especially knowing that one day, her daughter would undergo the same metamorphosis. Of course, there was an otherworldly feel to the way his body stretched and grew, hair covering it fully. When the process was finished, she covered her mouth and giggled.

"What's so funny, Nʉ Sʉmʉ?"

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea; you're going to get cold like that pretty quick," she teased as a naked Rex stalked her.

He caught her, not that she was trying to flee all that hard, and wrapped his arms about her. Rex leaned in to nuzzle at her neck, "You know, you can do serious damage to a man's ego that way, woman."

She stepped closer and stared up at him in the moonlight, "I am only concerned for your comfort."

"Well, if that's the case, then I can think of a couple of ways to generate some heat, sweetheart," he replied as he began to unbutton her shirt.

"What then I'll be cold too?"

He bent and nuzzled her neck, "Oh, no, sweetheart, I'm gonna get you plenty hot. And wet."

Rex matched actions to words as his hand moved inside her shirt, cupping her breasts. His fingers brushed over her sensitive nipples. She moaned and shucked her shirt down her arms. The slight chill added another layer of sensation to her suddenly overheated skin.

Her hands ran across his shoulders and upper back, drawing him towards her lips. She was in no mood for games. She wanted him, and she wanted him now.

She giggled as their fingers battled over the button and zipper of her jeans. She surrendered that one in favor of toeing off her sneakers. Working as a team, they made surprisingly quick work of her clothes until she was as naked as Rex.

She looked around, sand, rocks, and mesquite did not make comfortable beds for what she had in mind. But Rex had that one under control as well. Taking her hand, he guided her to one of the low trees. Placing her hands on the trunk, "Spread your legs, Nʉ Sʉmʉ," he commanded.

Jaycee was not in the mood to argue; Feminism 101 be damned. She cried out as he surged into her. Her body more than prepared for its mate; she came even before he was fully inside her. Her moans mixed with his and rang across the hills, joining nature's chorus of owls, frogs, and insects in the song of life.

Time held no meaning for the lovers. Moments or hours rolled by, lost in the embrace of love. He took her to that peak over and over again before joining her in nirvana. They both sagged replete against the tree.

She turned her head and brushed a soft kiss to his cheek, "I love you."

Those words came surprisingly easy. Especially considering the fact that she had never said them to anyone other than her daughter.

His lips captured hers, his cock still hard inside of her. "And that makes them more special than you can ever know to me, Nʉ Sʉmʉ. I love you, too, Jaycee. Not just as my mate, my one, but as a woman, and a person. You're strong, beautiful, and caring. And I am the luckiest man alive to have you."

She felt his tongue on her cheek, and only then did she realize that tears had spilled from her eyes as he spoke. After a lifetime of looking for love, needing to belong, she had finally come home. To this special man. Fate could not be so cruel as to take him from her now.

12