Night with the Nanny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take my fingers off of my sensitive clit but still feel him gently pulsing inside me. I can feel his cum slowly start to drip out of me and down my leg as the thought occurs to me that I've never felt so satisfied in all my life.

He rests his weight on me and we both lie there trying to catch our breaths. "That was incredible," is the first thing he says, minutes later.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it sir; I know I definitely did. That spanking at the end definitely caught me off guard, but I really liked it."

"I'm glad to hear it. I didn't want to scare you away with that, but it's something I really enjoy so we'll have to try it more next time."

Still winded and suddenly very tired, all I can manage to say is "Yes sir."

As he rolls over onto the bed next to me he says "Wait a minute, weren't you supposed to grab us beers?" I don't hear him though, as I'm already dreaming about what the next time will be.

12