Nightclub Stranger Sex

Story Info
Nightclub sex with a stranger.
1.8k words
3.65
21.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dresses for the club at my friend Kim's house after a sleepover and we decided to wear short dresses to the club and that we were going to try and tease some guys. I decided to wear A red push-up bra and red silky panties under my short white dress with my black heels, I straightened my hair with a side path in the front side and put on red lipstick that made my lips pop as well as dark blue nail polish.

We meet our 2 other friends Jessica and Jennifer in the parking lot of the club we all hugged and talked for about 5 minutes and then all together we went to the entrance and after a 3-minute wait, we got in and went to find a place to sit and lucky enough there was a couch in the corner that was free so we sat there with me at the end of the couch, then Jennifer and myself decided to go and get some cocktails for us at the bar and in the corner of my eye I did notice a few guys turn their heads when we walked passed them and in particular there was a group of 8 rugby players that later on I found out were part of the shark's academy that was checking us out even when we got to the bar, there was 1 guy there that stood out to me and was so muscular and good looking with great hair and a nice smile that made me a little nervous that he was staring as I really liked him.

We then ordered our cocktails for the 4 of use and returned to the couch where we were watched by these guys for the next 30 minutes while we were laughing and giggling and talking amongst ourselves and I did glance at this guy I liked in the group and he saw me looking at him so he smiled at me and I smiled and looked down and whispered to Kim that I think that guy likes me and that he has me watching me the whole time and she said wow he is so cute and that I must talk to him if he comes over.

I then noticed that he could not stop looking at me and my legs so I had A sneaky idea as my legs were crossed I decided to switch sides so I uncrossed my legs and just before I crossed them on the other side I opened my legs a little for about 3 seconds and then crossed them over and I could see that he after seeing this Hi tried to readjust his penis in his pants and I blushed a little 😊

Knowing that he likes me I knew that this is the guy that I wanted to tease tonight so then we had a little alcohol inside of us so we then all 3 of us except Jennifer because she wanted to look after our stuff we went to the dance floor and started to dance in a little group and after about 5 minutes 3 of the rugby players including my guy decided to come close to us and also start dancing and I noticed that my guy was very close to me and then came to me and said hey there so I responded Hi and then he told me his name is Josh and I said I'm Sarah so then we talked while we were dancing and after 3 minutes I was dancing with him only and my other friends were still together dancing with the other guys and he was still chatting to me about himself and so was I and obviously he asked if I have a bf and I said no so then he was behind me holding my hips and dancing really close behind me that I could feel his belt buckle against my ass cheeks and he kept telling me that I look so cute and sexy and I was so flattered and said thanks and blushed a little.

We danced like that for about 30 minutes and I could feel him running his hands up and down my waist and I could sometimes feel his cock against my ass cheeks as he pulled me close to him sometimes while we danced.

Afterward, he said can we come and join you girls and I said sure so he and 5 other guys came and sat by us and he of course sat next to me whispering things into my ear about home beautiful I was and stories about his rugby games and what he does and general things and I talked about myself as well for about 15 minutes and then he said what will I do if he kissed me and I said I don't know and giggled so he pulled into me and gave me a kiss and I kissed him back and looked at my friends and they were all smiling and giggling to themselves and I say to them what and they said o no nothing and tried to embarrass me and said to josh that o watch out she is a little firecracker and he said o really that's fantastic so we chatted more and made out over the next hour or so there and then he whispered to me softly I'm so turned on by you right now and I whispered back really and cutely said me too.

He then took me to the bar for another drink and then said come with me to the deck outside hardly anyone is there so we can chat more privately so he took my hand and guided me outside to the corner of the deck and I stood in front of him and he stood behind me and then he put his arms around me and said I'm glad I met you tonight Sarah and I said me to 😊 .

He then said to me Sarah do you want to be my girl tonight and I softly said to him sure I will be your girl tonight so he said to me well do you understand what that means Sarah? And I said uuummmm well that I will be your girl just for tonight and not tomorrow and he said yes and it also means this and as he said that he put his hand around my chest and grabbed my boob and I gasped and looked back at him but did not remove his hand and while looking back at him at his eyes I then nodded my head and said ok and turned back so he groped my chest for about 1 minute over my dress and started kissing my neck and then he took his phone out and with one hand started texting the same message and sent it to 4 of his friends to come outside and stand around him and me facing the other way to create a barrier for him so 1 minute later his friends came outside and did that and one of them bumped fists with him and said you the man, then he told them not to turn around and look.

He then said to me, ok no one will see so he lifted my dress a little revealing my silky red panties and then he started talking dirty to me in my ear and unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock that already had pre cum on it and then he wiped the pre cum off the tip of his cock with his finger and then he put that finger in my mouth and said how does it taste Sarah and I did not say anything, he then bent me over a little on the deck where I was standing just a little he then spread my legs a little more and then stood next to me and started to rub my pussy over my panties from behind me and said do not make a noise Sarah then he took my hand and put it on his cock and said start jerking me off so I did I jerked him off and every time he had pre cum he wiped it off and put it in my mouth and then I was so turned on and wet that my panties were soaked and I orgasmed and covered my mouth with my other hand when I did.

Once he knew that he then stood behind me again and said I'm going to make you my girl now but Cumming all inside your panties so are you on birth control Sarah so I nodded my head and nervously said softly yes.

So he pulled my panties to the side and took his big cock and put it between my inner thighs and legs so that it the head of his cock was inside my panties and then he started thrusting and his cock was rubbing against my pussy lips when he thrusted then he bent me over a little more and said here you go babe and moved his cock up and then entered my pussy and I gasped and covered my mouth otherwise people would notice so he was fucking me without a condom from behind and was able to go half way in to me and then he did something that really made me gasp even more and put his thumb into my ass, he fucked me like that for about 5 minutes and then said I'm going to cum in your slutty panties ok.

So I just nodded my head again as my mouth was covered so that I did not make a sound and then he pulled out and put his cock in panties again and squeezed my hips and shot his huge cum load all inside my panties and there was about 5 sprays of cum and he kept if there for a little while and then pulled out and closed my panties like normal so that my panties were on properly and I could feel all his cum all around my pussy and my panties were soaked and covered in his cum so he then slapped my ass cheek and pulled my dress down and put my boob back into my dress and I fixed my bra and then noticed that some of the cum was running down my inner thighs so I told him and he said collect it and swallow it now so I did but most of the cum was still inside my panties. Then he turned me around and said quickly bend down and suck the last of the cum off my cock now so I quickly did that and then he said good girl, then I stood up and he said to his friend's ok guys lets go inside.

We went back inside and with my cum soaked panties on re-joined my friends and he stayed with me for the night until we left the club and when we did he gave me a kiss goodbye and said that any time I want to come back if he is here we can fuck again so I smiled and turned around and waved at him.