Nightly Routine

Story Info
I spoil him with massages. You know it turns us on.
1k words
4
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes at night I'll give my boyfriend a massage before we go to bed. He had just gotten out of the shower and was laying naked under the covers, so I grabbed the eucalyptus body cream and pulled down the sheets, exposing him bare, him looking down toward me saying I didn't have to if I was tired.

I wasn't tired at all so I started on his left foot, but I didn't expect him to be so frisky! Telling me he was already getting a semi-hard on. I smirked and bit my lip and continued to massage him, his feet, then his calves, moving in between him and upward. He kept telling me he how good it felt and that he doesn't deserve me.

All the while I'm getting turned on rubbing lotion on his hot body, watching him sort of mess around with his growing erection. I got to his thighs and also massaged his lower hips around his unit, and he told me again that it felt good. I decided to tease him a bit and used my tongue to stroke him on the front side of his hard dick, starting at the very bottom of his shaft and slowly moving upward, salivating to have it in my mouth.

I sat up and continued to massage him, I could tell that little taste was driving him wild, as he chuckled and said that felt really good. I went down again, licking upward on his shaft and taking the head of it just on the inside of my lips, kissing and caressing him with my tongue. It kept throbbing, pulsating itself toward my face, so I grabbed it, pulled it toward me and took him in my mouth, with each time moving up and down i took him deeper into my mouth, savoring the taste.

Savoring the expressions on his face and his heavy breathing while i looked up at him and held his gaze. He told me i was amazing at that.

He finally pulled me up and moved me to sit on his face, and I instinctively reached behind him for something to hold onto. The pillow, the headboard, and i could hardly sit still from my desire to hump his mouth. I threw my head back enjoying his tongue moving around my clit and inside me, and he reached up behind me and pulled on my ponytail, making me lunge my hips on him, needing more.

He turned me around so that my ass was in his face and i lowered my chest to rest on his stomach to lick and kiss on his cock some more while he continued his to make out with my wet pussy, at this point, swollen with intense wanting.

I was still sucking and stroking him when he slapped my ass and moved his face away from in between my legs, and i turned around to sit up on him. Just barely meeting his gaze as his sight trailed down my body and in between us to put himself inside me, his other hand on my ass.

He was inside me in a couple of thrusts, and i had to grab onto the pillows behind him and look up, away from him, trying not to cum immediately. the initial feeling of him inside me was almost too much for me to handle. He held onto my hips as i regained my senses, and tried to keep my eyes from closing from the want of feeling more pleasure, fixating my eyes on the headboard and starting to rock up and down, and back and forth, rubbing my clit against him while it moved in and out.

I knew i was soaking wet, and my breath quickened trying to keep myself from cuming so fast, so i started to move more slowly but he wasnt letting that happen, only moving my body up and down on him a couple of times before i realize i cant keep holding it back. I grabbed the headboard and his chest, moving faster and faster rubbing my clit against him for more stimulation and desperately moaning, and i could feel that wave of heat and passion wash over me as i came hard, my pussy squeezing and tightening all around his cock.

I wanted to let the feeling last and started moving slow as i came, but then started to speed up again, letting my heartbeat catch up to me before i was breathing so hard i was getting winded. He told me to relax and moved himself inside me while he was under my nearly collapsed body and i moved to breath in his ear.

He turned me over and got on top of me, looking down on himself slipping inside me again, and lowering himself to lay on me, i couldn't keep my hands still. Scratching his back and squeezing his ass while he thrusted himself in and out of me.

He sounded shocked, saying he was already about to cum. I lifted up my legs to wrap around him and forced my body to meet up and away with him as he continued to thrust his hips into me, feeling him deep inside me as he started to moan and staggering his breathing.

I could feel his cock pulsating as it emptied its contents inside me, the liquid sucking up into my cervix as i squeezed myself around him, trying to make sure i pull everything out of his shaft. I moaned with pleasure and satisfaction, still scratching and touching all over him as he slowed down and kissed me, breathing heavily and trying to regain himself.

I love you he said it back. And apologized for being so quick. Since he was tired and had to work in the morning. He placed a towel underneath me and took in the sight of himself leaking out of me and then took a picture to show me how much he had filled me with his cum.