Nightmare Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master! Wait, I-!"

He heard it in my voice and he responded viciously, by tugging the clover clamps wide apart, stretching my lips open torturously so that he could lean forward and spit against my slit and it was enough. I shrieked in the strangest sensation of a release that wasn't quite the usual release. It wasn't exactly an orgasm or at least I don't think it was, but it was an apotheosis, an apex, when the thrill reached its darkest bliss and I thrashed as best I could in my strict bondage and with pitchers of water hanging from my tits, distending them. I shrieked again when he spanked me, dead center of my pussy. "How sexy. It's okay, we won't count those as breaking your orgasm rules. You can have as much release from the torture as you can manage to find. Maybe it will give you comfort and help you endure more for me. Speaking of which, when your tits are so stretched out like that, it looks fucking obscene, little rabbit. It kind of makes me want to pull these cunt lips of yours wide and stretch them sometime, with hooks hammered through the lips, perhaps, and connected to chains that we can tighten when you're bad. Maybe later for that one, though, because I truly can't resist giving your tits more punishment when the flesh is just so spread and ready for it." I shuddered when he walked around me, when I saw him thumbing the handle of a short whip, and he didn't immediately come back to me. He started music first, playful hard rock that made a sinful pulse in the background, and then he lifted a mask from a wall of different ones, turning around to wink when he placed it to his face. "I'm feeling this one. Let's make it romantic too, while we're at it."

He snapped his teeth playfully close to my face again, then laughed when I yelped and jarred against my stocks, and then he laughed harder when he swung the whip, flicking it against my already tortured tits so that I shouted. His atmosphere changed, as if weights were lifted from his shoulders. He was still so dark, yeah, but he was more like a playful god than ever. Which might sound strange, but...

You see, he let himself loose, let more violence course through his actions than he ever had. He whipped my tits again... and then lightly slapped my cheek, so that my lips parted and he could thrust his fingers into my mouth, only to quickly pull away again and flick his whip. Savagery danced in his eyes, at odds with that other, Mastery version of him I knew, and it sank in what this was, what was happening. Holy shit.

Because I'd never felt more safe to be an extreme maso in my life, had never felt more free to cut loose and ride the terrible, pulsing waves of evil adrenaline sending a dark variant of pleasure to make my pussy a drenched mess. But it sank in that he felt the same way, the exact same way. This was him. This was who he was in the same way that it was who I was. He stood taller, he smiled easier, he practically danced with grace when he cut the whip to hurt me more, and when he spoke, his voice was a sensual purr, even while he tugged the water hanging from my tits again to make me yelp while he laughed. "What a sick fucking pain slut."

I didn't even realize I was smiling up at him until he knelt and stroked my lips, then stroked up to where tears were in my eyes, and yes, there were those as well. He delicately brushed them with his thumb before raising it to his lips and licking it up. "Evil, sadistic demon," I whispered back, in the strangest headspace. I'd never felt that level of emotional connection before, never. I felt charged, but my voice was breathy and respectful too, a flirting kind that I thought might please him, and it made me delighted when he did show pleasure at the words. I was somewhere dark, where the rest of the world didn't matter. There was only him and me.

And a world of pain. He stood back up. "I can't deny that." And he struck the whip again. And I flew.

————

Seth

I never wanted her to leave. I had an evil game in mind for her time with me, something that would fuck with her head enough to make for a decent slavery proposal to a masochist of her caliber, but when I finally reached the end of our pain game together, it sank in really and truly that I had to make this good. I had to because, you see, I'd met my match.

It seemed an impossibility that I would find that with how dark I ran, but she almost topped even me. She never called it quits and even in my dungeon, with no safewords and in a torture fueled, rape fantasy hellscape, there were ways to make it clear to me that I could go no farther. Every single time I would get concerned with how brutal I was being, I would stare into her eyes... and sheflirted with me. When I went to her breasts with the talon knives, she lifted her face up, hair matted with sweat from what she was suffering to please me, and her eyes were glazed. Her eyelids fluttered for a moment and she breathily whispered, "Please don't make me bleed any more."

If I hadn't already been impossibly hard, I would have gotten worse. I thrust my fingers between her lips, pulsing with violence and for the first time in my life, I felt like I could let it flow. "Look at me." It came out a growling mix of lust and threatening sadism, which only intensified with how she obediently met my gaze, her lips curving up in one of those unwilling smiles of hers. "I'm Master, yes?" She nodded, eyes glittering with a mix of tears and so much adoration that it hurt my chest. "Then they're my tits to hurt and I'll draw whatever blood I fucking feel like." She moaned around my fingers, sucking, when I drew the talon knife in the smallest of cuts. It wouldn't scar, but it caused enough pain and it satisfied my violence in a deepest way.

There was no one like her. She was the ultimate masochistic goddess of my dreams brought to life, the likes of which I never would have imagined could be made real. It was a form of romantic magic to me, that she should be able to exist the way she was, and I did mean magic. Because it felt like her beautiful existence went against the laws of nature and evolution. She was a flaunt against self preservation, for God's sake. I wanted to hurt her forever.

And I wanted to protect her against any who would abuse that quality in mindless ways. It seemed a sick thought to me that someone would ever recklessly hurt her when every whip stripe should be given to her with deliberation and love. It was I who had to say that it was enough and it was so clear that it was enough for both of us. For her part, she started to look up at me with the most subdued eyes, her protests turned quiet with a kind of serene satisfaction. Although, it was crystal clear that she would keep taking the whip to please me if I wasn't done.

For my part, my violence was racing to a pinnacle and it was at its end. She came back alive under me when I finally paced around her and released the toy in her ass, taking it out along with the IV tubing I hadn't used, before I unzipped myself and kicked off my jeans. "No!" She yelped it and I laughed. "No, please, don't, I can't take that, too!"

"Such a fucking flirt even after all that." The only thing that was going to make this last a satisfactory amount of time was the amount of control I exercised, since I favored hurting her more over getting my release, but by that time, it wasn't nearly as favored as when I'd started. I hadn't thought about it with the amount of fun I'd been having with her, but the bubble of pleasure and pressure in my balls was fucking painful. The hard fact of my life was that violence and control flat did it for me. "Can't take what? Can't take this?" Poor little Honey bunny. I didn't give her anymore lubricant than what I'd used when I stuffed her with the toy. She yelped when I forced down inside of her, while her hole was still twitching, while it quivered in its efforts to recover from the removal of the inflated toy.

"Yes! Please stop, it hurts so bad and I hate it like that, please don't!" I closed my eyes, unable to fully bite back the groan from how hot it made me to hear her say it. Even better was how her asshole squeezed around me with her pathetic attempt to fight me.

"It seems like you're taking it just fine. Let it happen. We're almost done." I couldn't stop the smile of pleasure from how much I enjoyed those words, from how cruel they were when she'd already suffered so much, where there were still gallon containers of water torturing her tits. I slapped her thigh for some release of lingering ferocity, just for the outlet, and she yelped. "That's it. There's a good little maso slut." I thrust inside of her, in a brutal pace, just to hear her whine in protest. "Poor little rape bunny. It's so sad how much you need it to hurt, isn't it? But it's okay. Master has you and I know what you need, even when you fight me. You'd better learn how to orgasm from these assfuckings alone or you won't find much release in my dungeon." She was panting, soft little animal whines that made me feel fucking feral. I quickened my pace, lips parting for a moment with how hot of a visual it made where I pumped inside of her asshole. She writhed in her tight bondage as best she could and I thrilled all the harder, suddenly realizing how goddamn close she was... "Oh, you already can." I slapped her thigh again, hard, feeding her more pain. "Show me. Show me how much of a little liar you are about how much you hate a thick, hard cock railing your slutty little asshole-" I laughed, not even finishing the last word by the time she screamed the dungeon walls down, grabbing hold of that wicked wave and riding it for all it gave her.

It threw me outside of the bounds of my control. Her orgasm was the kind of thing you only dreamed about being part of. Her ass squeezed me so hard with the force of it that I choked with how it almost hurt. Her body went just as tight and I felt her cum squirt out of her against my thigh, enough that it made me laugh again, breathlessly when I pulsed my own release.

She went limp at the end, with only soft little whimpers and spasms of her body. I had to take a moment to breathe, to collect myself so I could take care of both of us, with how hard the blood was still pounding through my ears. I had never felt so sated after a session in my life, so replete and calmed and soothed to the depths of my being.

Care. I needed to take care. When my little victim was one I wanted to entice back to my arms for me to feed on her body and pain like this over and over again, it was a basic logic that I needed to take care of her. I felt like a vampire, offered a supply of limitless blood so complete that I'd never need another again, so long as I nurtured this little donor. God, I wanted to dress her in diamonds and lace and ribbons. I wanted to adorn her until she glittered with so much beauty that no one who looked at her would ever wonder if she was taken care of. I'd keep her in evening ballet dresses and caress my hand up her thigh as often as I could to feel the marks I left on her body.

"Honey." I had already taken the clover clamps off of her. The first thing was those containers of water. I gently unhooked them, watching her. "You still with me?"

She made a low purr of a sound, one that made me smile. "Uh uh."

I worked in a methodical circle, tracing my fingers over all the wounds I'd left on her, making sure none of them were lasting. The holes through her nipples were large and tortured, but I was always careful with these things, making sure I didn't rip or tear, placing my bases where they could handle the weight I added. She whimpered softly when I stroked those grotesque, stretched little holes, and I smiled with how she met my eyes. "Here, let me help you up and you can see for yourself." She moaned again and I worked through her bondage next, cleaning up.

She fell at my knees, weak, when I got her up, and then she looked down when I lifted one breast. She almost seemed afraid to touch it and then moaned again when she did feel the wounds there. "Oh, my God." Shudders wracked her body. "I just... oh, my God."

"Honey bunny, look at me." She seemed to have to focus to obey that, her head heavy, and she looked up at me through glazed eyes, mouthing her words again, blinking slowly. "Hey, there."

A tear streaked down her cheek. "So bad. You're so bad."

Concern made me wary and I stroked that tear away, wondering if it was one I would like the taste of or if it was one of the other kind, those tears I despised. "A bad demon," I answered, touching her nose.

Her tears thickened. "It's the kind of thing you only see in videos and never e-expect to find in real life. It's... it's..."

"It's what, little rabbit?"

"It's the kind of thing that doesn't even have a lot of videos and you only ever think that only one person in the whole world would actually do it and not just talk about it or fantasize and- and - and that one person goes by the name of Master, I don't know, Viper or something and you're never going to get to meet him. And you wish forever and so badly that you could just see someone like that so you can let them know how wonderful they are, knowing you'll never get lucky enough to ever get his attention to play with you like that, ever! But you're one of those, one of the dreamy ones who have the gall to do it and you know how! You're like a unicorn!" She was crying and I blinked, then couldn't stop a shy smile. Dreamy, me? "You know how and you like me for some reason and you get me and it's the kind of thing you never expect to ever have come true!"

I crouched over her, covering her with my body to better cuddle my adorable little bunny, imagining myself as that dragon coiling over her again. Dragons were much larger than little rabbits and they had long scale covered tails to wrap around the little fluffy creatures, ones that ensured nothing would harm them. She nuzzled me, like a rabbit quivering its nose up at its big, bad dragon captor.

Oh, I was done for, with the way thoughts like those kept getting more elaborate. I cooed over her before I could stop myself, kissing her hair. "Pretty, pretty Honey. I'm glad you're pleased." I smiled. "I am, too, and-" I paused to touch her nose, winking. "I have so many more demon games to play with you." She giggled breathlessly and tried to lift up to hug me better, but of course she couldn't quite just then. Too much adrenaline ride. I stroked her. "No, none of that. Be still for Master to hold. I like having you close, you see, and you don't want to be a bad little bunny and mess up my aftercare and cuddle time, do you?"

"No, Master." She went still after that and my control was as satisfied as my sadism, the two finally in a place of fitting balance. And this time, I didn't have to leave her side until I damn well felt like it, which was not any time the rest of that night. I carried her to my rooms and bathroom for a warm slave's bath.

By that, of course, I mean that I bathed her, sitting on the side of the tub to stroke a loofa over her skin. And all the while, my little rabbit chattered up at me. I was beginning to realize that if I chose a topic for her, she would give me her excitement for an entire monologue. That night, I started it with the quiet question, "What are your top five movies of all time?"

And she started. "Oh, that's hard! Okay. One of them definitely has to be a representation for fantasy movies, so I think that has to be Return of the King, has to, and there has to be a sci-fi one, so we'll go with Empire Strikes Back because there's all bad guys, nobody ends on a high note at the end of the movie, and there's no stupid teddy bears with rocks."

I smiled when she paused to wet her hair at my soft command, then rubbed water out of her eyes while I gently massaged her scalp, brushing shampoo through her locks. "Of course. The Ewoks are obviously a hit against the sixth one, critically speaking."

"Exactly! They were just to sell toys!"

"Ah. Most definitely infuriating."

She giggled and kept going because one had to be a horror movie representation but that one was tough for her to choose, so she had to space them out and go through it with a brand of insane logic. I felt so much that night, calmly guiding her through her wild thoughts and obsessive answers. I felt at peace, accepted, calm, soothed to my sadistic edges, in a level of control I wouldn't dare hope for before that. I felt as if this was one of the best possible versions of who I could be as a person in that moment.

But mostly, I felt like a very happy Master with a very beautiful, well whipped and tortured slave. Now, how to make the fantasy come true. There was a form of romance in what I wanted to do, in the sense that any man might hope his proposal would be grand enough to fit his beloved. Of course, I had worries after that as well. It wasn't enough to just earn her in that way. I had to keep her, too. I lost myself in thought when I dried her hair, since the dryer was too loud for her to speak over. And once I was done with it, she yawned at my knees, her eyelids turning heavy when she looked up at me, so that I had to smile. It was amazing to me that she had the endurance to stay in the land of the living after what I'd put her through for one night. "Come on." I grasped her collar by the back of it, enjoying the way she looked in the little slave's negligee I had dressed her in, thrilling to how she padded along beside me so obediently. Soft little rabbit. "In." She stared up at me with such a forlorn gaze when I tapped the iron cage. "No. Later, you might be allowed to sleep with Master, but I will not start on that precedent. When you prove to me that you think like my slave, maybe. For now, in."

Not that I didn't want her in my arms. But she had already pointed out how we started with masochism and I hadn't enforced the slavery aspect all that much. It was in large amounts due to the fact that I hadn't had her in a position to start the routines. Now that I did have her in my house, I fully intended to. Her eyes turned guilty, something that made me tilt my head curiously, and she hugged my knees, kissing my jeans in the way I'd shown her she could kiss her Master. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you be mean or anything like that."

I smiled wryly, understanding. "Little rabbit, if I had a problem with saying no and being strict enough to enforce my own rules and dynamics, I would not be a Master."

Her eyes lit up happily and she nuzzled me one last time before she crawled into the cage for me to lock it. "Night, night, Master."

I turned, lifting an eyebrow while I changed beside my bed. "Ridiculous girl, I'm not going anywhere. You say that as if you're being forced to sleep in an entirely different house."

She giggled, a sweet image in her blankets, and I'd had the cage ready for days. For a few moments she touched the heavy bars, as cruel and unforgiving as my dungeon. And then she looked down at the bedding I'd used to soften that. Then, even while I watched, she collapsed into the blankets. "Get some sleep," I finally said softly, with one last flare of sadism. "I have you for another day and a half to take my fill and I didn't get to torture your pussy as much as I'd like."

A low moan made me smile and I turned off the light. It was a moment that made me realize how I needed to enforce the slavery aspect sooner rather than later, if she'd agree to it. Because I realized within about five minutes that I would have been asleep already if I'd had her cradled in my arms, where I could have stroked the marks of torment I'd left on her, where I could have gently caressed her breasts and pet her while she slept.

I'll be damned. So that was what it felt like to be cut by my own wishes when I had to have the control to enforce them. I had experienced forms of my own denial before in favor of control, but how fascinating that I would become suddenly so much more aware of the torment in it when she was involved, when I had always favored the self control. I comforted myself by thinking of a better collar for her if this went as I wanted it to. It had to be an obvious collar, not a discreet one, something she could enjoy for her masochistic humiliation every day. Although, it had to be careful too, so she could get away with wearing it every day. I fell asleep when I heard deep, even, sleepy rabbit breathing from the cage against the wall.

123456...9