Nightmare or Dream

Story Info
Sub fucks the mistress, seen from each of their perspectives.
2.8k words
4.48
5.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,764 Followers

The names have been changed but this story is written by two people so switches between their perspectives of the same event.

*****The Characters*****

Jennifer is a blonde well-hung shemale Mistress who enjoys hard sex

Amy is her diminutive sub who adores her Mistress

They are deeply in love with each other and whilst the world sees Amy kneeling at her Mistress's feet in private they enjoy other aspects of their loving relationship.

*****The Scene*****

Amy enters her Mistress's room seeing her sleeping on the couch. Evil thoughts entering the small blond's head as she goes over and puts on a strap-on, before taking handcuffs and silently moving across the room toward her sleeping Mistress.

Silently snapping the cuffs on Jennifer's wrist without waking her up. Feeling a bit more confident now that her Mistress is restrained, reaching down, Amy's small hand wraps around the strap-on, stroking it a few times as she moves in front of Jennifer. A smile plays on the girl's mouth as she taps the head of the strap-on, on Jennifer's lips. As the big-dicked Mistress wakes up looking up seeing her girl and what she is wearing. Opening her mouth to yell at her sub, the strap-on is shoved into the Mistresses mouth. Stopping all protest from coming out.

Amy grabs her Mistress's hair and rams the strap-on all the way in her mouth. Realizing she had messed up now and will have to pay for it, but right now she is in control. With her hand in her Mistress's hair, slamming the strap-on in and out of her mouth sinking it entirely in her mouth and down her throat. Feeling good about herself, Amy starts to degrade Jennifer as she fucks her mouth without mercy, hearing Jennifer gagging and choke as she abuses her mouth.

Jennifer trying to pull her arm back finding them cuffed, knowing now that this isn't a good situation, finding a breath here and there as her sub is fucking the shit out of her mouth, gagging and choking, looking up to her sub, green eyes looking confused, Jennifer felt her breast slapped, screaming with the strap-on in her mouth.

***** From Amy's perspective *****

Looking down I could see the confusion in my Mistress's face as her beautiful mouth was forced open by the strap-on I was pushing into her in the same way as she would often choke me on her cock. I could feel my heart beating quickly as I knew there was no way back from this step but I also knew that this is what she craved in the privacy of our own home. Winding my hands into her long blond tresses I tore her head back from the strap-on and heard her draw air into her tortured lungs.

My Mistress Jennifer went to move her hands but they were already securely fastened to the bed by the handcuffs I had bought with me and her green eyes flashed with anger as she realized she was trapped. We had talked about this many times but the fear that still fluttered in my breast stopped me from taking that final step though I had dreamed of this moment many times.

"You had better make the strap-on good and wet before I slam it in your slutty ass," I growled though in my heart I knew it was a lie as I had made sure I had bought a good-sized tube of gel to use later, at that moment she didn't know that.

I could see that she had finally caught her breath and was regarding me with hooded eyes and I prayed to everything I loved that I was doing this right but knew there was no turning back now.

"So slut do you want me to fuck you like a little whore and make you scream," I snarled with a ferocity that hid my desire to tear the strap-on from my groin, sink to my knees and beg her forgiveness.

Staring into her eyes she gazed at me for a moment before she said...

***** From Jennifer's perspective *****

My mouth opening to protest, almost choking as I feel the strap-on slip in, already hitting the back of my throat. My green eyes looking up at Amy in disbelieve, trying as hard as I can but gagging each time the tip hits my throat. My heart beating hard, I can almost hear it. Tugging with my arms finding my wrists won't move with the cuffs hugging each wrist, they won't move at all. Green eyes getting larger when I feel Amy's hand in my hair and the look on her face, the way she looks shows she is determined. Gagging as she brutally fucked my face like many times I have done to her.

My body going crazy as I tug at the cuffs, not allowing me to move my hands, the strap-on driving deep into my throat with hard thrusts of her hips. Amy's hand holding my head by the hair, looking at her, my green eyes starting to look scared, not able to breathe as she hammers away fucking my throat. My eyes rolling in my head feeling the blackness start to take over my body. Then feeling her hand yanking my head from the strap-on. A quick gush of air invades my lungs bringing reality back, Coughing and choking can't even put my hands to my mouth.

Green eyes burning with fire after recovering from the brutal throat fucking. My heart beating fast in my chest, we have talked about this a few times and it sounded like fun, but now that I am in this situation, I am scared to death. Looking back to her, listening to the words coming out of Amy's mouth. Shocked, not able to believe the way she is acting.

Just before I threaten Her with pain and torture, she says, "So slut do you want me to fuck you like a little whore and make you scream?"

Stopping me dead in my tracks, I think my heart fell into my stomach as I struggle in the cuffs again.

"Amy, we talked about this, you said you would go slow, but you are treating me like a slut." I growl as the words leave my lips tasting like poison. Watching her as she gets more bold, one hand stroking her strap-on. Finding a lump in my throat and finding it hard to swallow.

Standing up from the bed, turning my attention to the cuffs, bent over a little, not paying attention to what she is doing, Working to get the cuffs off my wrist. My eyes getting big, as I feel her hand on my hips and the strap-on pushing at my ass. I can't move as she made sure I was secured before waking me up. Moaning getting louder and louder as the strap-on stretches my ass, sinking in.

Trying to control my breathing, keeping my body relaxed, whimpering as she pushes her strap-on deeper into my ass, shaking my head back and forth, ass starting to burn, as her strap-on stretches and rips my ass as it forces its way in my dark hole. Turning my head looking back at Amy, the determined look on her face, her other hand taking my hips so she can start to fuck me harder. Breathing a little harder as I look back at Amy, growling. "Girl you will pay for this!"

*****from Amy's perspective*****

I could feel the power coursing through me as I watched the strap-on sink into my wonderful Mistress's ass making her groan as I took her. Not made love to her like the first time I did this, but taking her, fucking her, invading her as she had done to me so many times.

I loved this moaning mewing woman with every fibre of my being and most of the time we lived a normal D/s relationship with her being in total control and me kneeling happily at her feet or sucking her large and delicious cock. She would often fuck with such savagery and ferocity that it would make me orgasm so hard around her cock that would invade whichever hole she had decided to use.

One day when sucking her I had slipped a finger into her ass and her moans and the force of her ejaculation told me that this was something she loved and desired. One finger had become two and then finally we took the plunge and she surrendered her anal virginity to me that I took with love and ecstasy making it as gentle as I could the first time. But this wasn't the first time now, this was my time.

"So you fucking whore," I snarled gripping her hair tightly as I pulled her head back, "now it is my turn to rape your ass, but I do have one regret."

I paused waiting for her to reply which I knew she would as she said cautiously, "what is your regret girl? do you regret doing this as you will?"

A shiver of pleasure went through me as I knew that whatever punishment lay ahead for me it would be pleasurable as it would touch me deep inside. The only real punishment this woman could ever inflict on me would be to send me away.

I laughed, a short and almost cruel laugh, "no my regret is this strap-on isn't large enough," I gave my hips a couple of hard thrusts to reinforce my point delighting in the moans that escaped her lips. "but I am going to buy one modelled on your own cock so you will know how it feels to be taken by such a beast."

I could see her cock was hanging down and stiff under her as she dripped pre-cum. Leaning forward I grabbed her cock and started to work it with my hand, making small fucking movement with hips as I did. Whispering in her ear, "You fucking love this don't you?"

***** From Jennifer's perspective *****

Moaning and whimpering as she had her way, fucking my ass hard. Her hands gripping my hips tightly. Head shaking violently back and forth blond hair whipping the air as I scream out. My ass burning, I am sure she has ripped me getting that large strap-on inside of me. My body jerking with each hard thrust from her making my tits sway under me.

Feeling my hair grabbed pulling my head back forcing me back on the strap-on, and hearing her words. Amy's words tasting bitter to me calling me a whore. Looking back over my shoulder at her and the look on her face like she is enjoying this, but I have seen that look before, when she sucks my dick or take a hard fuck from me, or when she swallows my cum, it is a look of love. My mind is not able to put the two together as she hammers away at my ass.

The fucking I am receiving starts to feel better at this point. My body held in her hands at the hips moving my body back and forth, riding on her strap-on as I look back at her seeing her face then feeling her getting harder and rougher with me. Dropping my head again morning loudly then shouting out words without thinking, finding it hard to think with her having her way with me. Screaming out all of a sudden, "I LOVE YOU". Then whimpers as she continues to pound away at me.

She said something about regret, not able to understand everything she said, but heard the word 'regret'.

"You should regret what you are doing to me".

Not struggling too much anymore, knowing I won't be able to get free, then hearing her say she wants a bigger strap-on and one modeled after my cock, my heart sinking as the words hit me like daggers. Then feeling her tiny hand grab my cock that is already hard, pre-cum making the tip of my cock glisten in the light. Moaning loudly as she strokes my cock, the strap-on making a home in my ass, as it moves in and out.

My wrists getting sore as my body is moved back and forth as she is fucking me hard, the cuffs rubbing my wrist raw. Hearing her voice say, 'you love this don't you?'

Groaning as I push my body back into her, wiggling my hips. Head tossing back gasping loudly as I feel the cum starting to build in my balls, small hand stroking my large cock, her fingers not able to go around my thick shaft. Pushing back hard into her taking the full length of the strap-on looking back to her whispering, "I love you mine, thank you."

*****From Amy's perspective*****

I could feel the moment was close as my flesh touched yours and the full seven inches of strap-on was now buried deep into my Mistress's ass. Her moans of pleasure filled the room accompanied by the sound of flesh hitting flesh as I slapped against her ass. I could see her push back to take the strap-on and as she did so I worked her cock faster.

I could feel the mighty member shiver and twitch in my hand and could visualize her balls contracting as the cum prepared to explode out into the world. I would have loved to have had my mouth wrapped around her cock letting her spurt into my eager belly, allowing me to taste the nourishment, but today this was not to be. Instead her cock rippled like a snake as it started to spurt jet after jet of thick white seed over the bedsheets.

I slowed my movement as her body heaved with effort drawing air into her lungs almost like she had just run a marathon. Both our bodies were covered in sweat and as I pulled the strap-on from her body, I bent and kissed her open ring with tenderness, eliciting a moan of pleasure. Tearing the strap-on from my groin I cuddled into her cradling her head in my arms against my breasts as her eyes slowly started to take focus.

I knew that she would be working out what punishment should befall me as always after these sessions the level of severity would be based on how hard I fucked her. If I was gentle then the punishment would be intense but if I exerted my animal instincts and put away any fear of hurting her then the punishment was light to almost non-existent. I would have to wait for what my fate was going to be as she slipped into sleep to rest her body.

Gazing down at her I knew that something was missing and giggled as I realized what it was. Laying her head on the pillow I snuggled down the bed until my head was level with her groin. Her cock, though now deflated was still a good size and happily, I sucked it into my warm wet mouth drawing the last few pearls of cum, this is what was missing, her cock in my mouth.

***** From Jennifer's perspective """""

Moaning loudly as Amy filled my ass with the hard strap on, starting to push my body back into hers. Head shaking as I moan and groan, her small hand wrapped around my cock stroking me hard. The sound of our bodies meeting with each hard thrust from both of us, me pushing back into her, fills the room. Knowing the time is coming soon, the tingles start to shoot throughout my body. Arching my back, my ass tightening around the strap on, as I feel the cum push up through my shaft.

My body going crazy, jerking and spasming as my cock explodes as I have never cum before. Cum landing on the bedsheets, pooling up in a puddle. My mind is not able to put any thoughts in any sort of order, all I know for sure is she is still fucking me with her strap on. Muscles in my body that were tight as I was riding out the orgasm now started to relax. Lowering my head to the bed as she starts to slow her strokes down. Then a feeling I never thought I would have, as she pulled the strap on from my ass, my mind is already missing it.

Falling on the bed, breathing hard, my body full of beads of sweat, laying on my back looking up to her, my green eyes glazed over, barely open, it is almost like I am just waking up from surgery. Then feeling her warm mouth on my cock, arching my back as she begins to suck the remaining cum from my cock. Lights shooting off but only I can see it as she sucks my cock, losing control of everything around me, as I can't think any thoughts of all. The world starting to go dark, totally exhausted, as my sub and I made love. Falling asleep, breathing heavily.

Sleeping until the morning, a few times remembering waking up and holding you tight, knowing for the first time what love is really like.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,764 Followers