Nightmare, or Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman who sometimes was accused of looking snobbish, was so impressed with her temporary sluttish look that she grabbed her phone and took a selfie of her image in the long mirror.

Rose was about to slam the door shut behind her when she yielded to cautionary inner-voice and returned and pulled on a bright yellow thong.

She smiled happily and walked off to a house bar for a pre-dinner drink hoping to snare a drink for dinner. A handsome dark-haired and clean-cut guy with a square jaw and wide shoulders would be fine, but even an over-weight Lessie-looking female would be better than nothing.

One guy came up to her at the bar, smelling horribly of beer. She lied, saying she was waiting for her husband and wondered what the hell was wrong with her, why hadn't she said brother instead of husband. Anyway, the guy belched, half bowed and walked off, weaving.

Oh god.

A second guy stood beside her and said, "This is a nice place."

He looked okay but she was hoping to do better and she took the risk and said, "Is your wife in this hotel?"

He looked around wildly and said, "How the hell did you know that?"

"Oh, because I'm physic and known for breaking up marriages," she smiled.

Looking at her horrified, the guy moved off to the far end of the bar in silence.

Almost two hours later, without experiencing any more attempted hits, it was time to go to dinner, alone. She trudged off, feeling neglected, rejected and lonely.

Five other people were waiting to be shown their tables.

A guy said, "Are you eating alone?"

Rose nodded.

"May I join you? I've been told I'll have to wait for at least another forty-five minutes."

She blinked, thinking it couldn't be that easy. The guy was suited, looking at least middle-management, he had plenty of curly fair hair, an inviting smile and looked clean.

"I apologize for this intrusion and I promise there will be no funny business and that's because I'm married. Also, I don't think I should ask what you do for a living," he said rudely, looking at Rose, up and down.

"Oh, you disappoint me. I'm also married but am staying in this hotel hoping to receive erotic attention."

The guy looked as if Christmas had arrived months early.

Rose thought she might continue random attempts to pull in guys for hot sex like this while she worked to land a satisfactory replacement husband.

That thought about regularly chasing after random guys while working to secure an ideal replacement husband, was confirmed overnight with a big tick when her first random guy, Darcy Sullivan was the name he gave her, kept her awake for much of the night in an impressive exhibition of sexual prowess that at times left her panting in near bliss after yet another screaming release.

Was he good? Oh, he was tops and Rose wondered if his wife truly appreciated what a great lover he was.

She was feeling quite exhausted and settled to prepare to sleep. But minutes later, after what appeared to be his short spell of recovery-dozing, she was aware of being rolled on to her back and having her legs spread wide.

She answered when asked was she awake and, as requested, held up her legs and continued to support them.

A sudden small electrical charge seemingly originating from her groin following and Rose realized Darcy was rimming her anus with a very wet tongue.

She experienced an initial reaction of outrage that was quickly dissipated by wonderment. She might be about to experience anal sex.

Holy cannoli! She couldn't believe it and clearly remembered being into that caper before her marriage.

She returned home late morning, aching all over and tired but very happy, feeling that such a prolonged rumble must be good for her health. It had also shown up her lack of fitness. She began singing alone with a familiar song being played on the car radio.

When that ended, she shouted, "Fuck living alone" and decided to re-join a gym and buy sexy gym-wear. Her next partner or husband might be found at the gym. She also should get her nails done professionally, get a new hair style and talk to a beauty consultant.

Oh yeah!

The End

12