Night's Embrace

Story Info
Nyx deepens her relationship with Zagreus.
3.1k words
4.67
1.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the young Prince Zagreus had succeeded in reuniting the disparate houses of his family, there were a great deal more stories to be told of the denizens of the Underworld. Perhaps the greatest of all these tales is that of Nyx, the Night Mother.

The ever-living Goddess of Night stood in her remote corner of the east hall, tucked as always just beside the entrance to the Prince's bedchamber.

"Welcome back, my child. I trust it was another success? You seem in high spirits."

"It was! Even father was hardly a stumbling block this time. Before I went out this time, I unlocked the last bit of the Mirror of Night. It felt like you were right there with me, Nyx."

"I am glad to have aided you. But I remind you that the Mirror only helps to reveal more of who you are, Zagreus. It is not merely my influence; you have become a great god in your own right. Your desire to meet your birthmother has brought a level of change to this house that it has not seen since its inception. I am sure even greater feats lie within your fate."

Nyx placed her hand upon the Prince's shoulder, its warmth like a deep summer night against his skin.

"Ah, what's the occasion? Physical displays of affection are not typically in your vocabulary."

"As I said, it is a time of change. Perhaps I should show more affection to those closest to me."

"I would love that, Nyx."

The Prince went about his usual routine at the house, eventually descending again into his father's domain. With him gone, and after a respectful amount of time, Night Incarnate entered his bedroom. She had not looked into the Mirror of Night for quite some time, let alone drawn upon her special connection with it. The Goddess studied her attire, admiring the details she had chosen when last she altered it. The current arrangement had served her well for ages, but in light of her conversation with young Zagreus, Nyx wondered if it was time for something new.

It seemed fitting to select something which would please the Prince, though she was unsure why. Perhaps she was thinking of him because they had just spoken, perhaps it was because he had motivated her to the alteration. Communing with the Mirror, her thoughts of Zagreus guided the transformation of her garments. With every shift, her own intentions became clearer to her.

Nyx still wore a floor length dress of deep purple and shimmering black, but now it had a slit cut to the top of her left hip, revealing her bare feet and a golden bangle resting on her ankle. The rest of her accoutrement had been streamlined. Gone were her pauldrons and stole, and her collar had become a simple golden choker with a single gem of darkness hanging from it. She wore a belt of the concerned skulls which had once adorned her chest, highlighting her hips. The neckline of the dress was asymmetrical, wrapping around her with a golden trim in such a way as to expose more of her ample chest. The complex structure of her jet black hair had come undone, spilling into layers of different lengths. The Goddess of Night had taken on a form best suited to garner the Prince's attention. It was time for their relationship to change as well.

When next Zagreus returned from the world of the living, he did not find Nyx waiting outside his bedchambers, but rather within.

"Welcome home, Prince."

"Oh! Erm...hi, Nyx. I don't know that I've ever seen you in here before."

The godling had noticed the gorgeous outline of Mother Night before, but never seen it so fully as he did now. She sat upon his bed, her exposed leg crossed over the other, her hair flowing as if caught by a perpetual breeze.

"It's a nice outfit you've got on."

"Thank you. It seemed an excellent time to introduce some variety into my appearance. Would you care to sit next to me here?"

The Prince sat without saying a word, trying vainly to hide his surprise at the sudden changes in Nyx's appearance and demeanor. The Goddess delighted to feel his eyes run over her in new ways.

"Child, we spoke recently about companionship. You asked if ever I grow lonely at my post within the house. To speak plainly, I had never considered the possibility until you brought it before me."

Zagreus suddenly came back to his senses, alert at the mention of companionship.

"Yes, I remember. And you've since begun your...correspondence with Lord Ares. Is he, you know, is he treating you alright?"

"I have not come into your bedchambers to speak of Ares, although I have wondered about your attitude toward my relationship with him. At first, I thought you meant to protect me, and I could not fathom why that would be. I am an ancient and powerful being; I require protection from none. You understand this, yes?"

"...Of course."

"As I thought. Child..."

Nyx gently placed her hand on the back of the Prince's head, lightly stroking his hair.

"Do you desire my companionship?"

"I don't-...I think-...yes. I have tried to pretend otherwise, but I think of you always, Nyx. Especially since all this began, and we've grown closer."

"Since the moment you suggested that I need not be alone, my thoughts have often been of you as well. I have existed for a long, long time, but your presence in my life has filled it with excitement. You inspire me to take charge of my fate. I wish for us to grow closer. I wish for you to unleash me."

Beautiful Night drew the Prince into her, and his lips pressed fully against hers. They embraced one another, releasing decades of pent up tension between them. She caressed his muscular back and ran her fingers through his wild hair. His strong hands squeezed her thigh and pulled her tight to him.

She pushed him back onto the bed, and with a graceful gesture of her hand, all but extinguished the lights of the room. She straddled him, and leaned down to his face, his burning laurel crown casting a warm glow onto her face.

"I must confess something, child. I am quite inexperienced at romantic love. Although I am mother to many, my children were born from my essence alone. You are the first with whom I have ever shared a kiss."

She leaned back, and a few laurel leaves came loose from the crown, providing the only light by which the Prince could see his new companion. The Goddess outstretched her arms, calling on the power of their shared Mirror. Her clothes disappeared and a single burning ember fell, illuminating one majestic feature after another: her strong face and intense yellow eyes; her graceful long neck; her shapely pale chest and unexpected black barbell piercings; the plentiful curves of her hips and ass; the powerful legs which wrapped around his own; and the pussy he had only dreamed of, dripping with arousal and topped by a jagged bush of her signature black hair. Taking in all her glory at once would have surely driven the Prince mad, and as it was, his arousal became incredibly apparent to the Goddess of Night.

"And if you would like, you may be the first to fuck me."

The Prince felt a call from the Mirror, and responded in instinct. His clothes dissolved away in an instant, and his erect cock burst free, slapping against the untouched lips of Mother Night.

"There's nothing I want more."

She leaned down once more to kiss the hotheaded Prince, and as she waved the light of his laurel crown away, he was completely enveloped by darkness.

Making love to Nyx was unlike anything Zagreus had ever experienced. With Meg, it was passionate, furious; she took control and she took what she wanted. He loved surrendering to her power, and she rewarded his eagerness. Thanatos was always very tender, and in their encounters the intimacy would slowly build with each touch, each shy remark. They were capable of intensity together, of course, but it needed time. As Nyx rolled her hips into him, sending swirls of sensation down his shaft, the Prince felt tenderness and passion, surrender and embrace all at once. It was a complete fulfillment of every desire he had ever held.

His hands gripped her full waist and pressed into the small of her back, causing her to release a moan. Carnal pleasure may have been new to the primordial goddess, but it was also second nature. So many make love in the dark, swayed by the nighttime into acts of abandon. Nyx could not see the young Prince, but she felt him. Her hands balanced on his tight thighs, her legs held him like a loving vice, each motion of her pelvis caused his cock to dance inside her. Guiding him to every corner of her sex, Nyx felt known.

"I have always loved you, Nyx. I didn't always understand how, but when I learned you were not my true mother, I started to."

"Child?"

"Yes?"

"There will be time enough for discussion later."

Nyx kissed him again, pulling herself off of him.

"Now is the time to show me your feelings. Use me however you wish."

The Prince was stunned for a moment, but was quickly spurred to action. The two were new lovers, but had already belonged to one another long before this moment. He bolted up, lifting her curvaceous frame and pushing her face-first into the bed. He climbed off, and pulled her legs over the edge so she was bent in half, her moon-like buttocks now visible as his eyes adjusted to the low-light. A firm squeeze, a smack, and then the Prince rubbed the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy.

"I want to hear you say it again."

"Fuck me."

They both grunted as he slid inside, supporting himself with her lower back for an exquisite downward angle. Fully erect, his cock stretched her walls and stroked her g-spot. She had taken the lead at first, letting her natural talent and ease embolden him to use the wealth of his experience with her. As it had always been between them, with Nyx's support, Zagreus was able to push past his limits, and in turn, introduce the Goddess to something new. He thrusted into her again and again, her plump ass smacking against him, his balls slapping against her clit, and pleasure mounting within her like she had never felt.

"Zagreus, I--"

"Urrgh, Nyx, I want you to cum! I want to make you cum!"

The Prince reached out and grabbed a fistful of the Goddess' hair, yanking her off the bed by it and pumping harder as his cock now hammered against her g-spot.

"Oh, child! Release inside of me! Fill me with your essence!"

Nyx's legs quivered as the first sex-induced orgasm in her eons-long existence rippled through her body.

"Please, give Night Mommy your load!!"

This last surprise was enough to finish the Prince. An animal noise growled out of his throat as he cast his first shot into the womb of Night Incarnate, rope after rope shooting into her as the two fell forward onto the bed.

Zagreus stayed inside of Nyx for a few moments, the last waves of their ecstasy rolling off of them. He softly turned her head toward him, his heterochromatic eyes meeting her arcane yellow ones. They shared another passionate kiss, less intense than before but no less meaningful. He pulled out of her, and they lay down in the bed together, Nyx nuzzling up to him sweetly.

"I'm glad you changed your stance on affection, Nyx, but erm...where did you learn to talk like that? Never heard you utter a curse in the whole time I've known you."

"Many curses have existed since long before your time, child. As for the ones related to carnal activity, well. I am often posted just outside your bedchambers, and there is no door."

"Oh! So you've heard just about, uh, every time? Including with Than?"

"There is no need for embarrassment, child. I am glad you and Thanatos are able to please each other, and for that matter, that you and Megaera may do the same. If I did not wish to hear what went on in this room, it would have been a simple matter to move away. Furthermore, it seems that in learning from your affairs with others, I have made myself a more desirable companion to you."

"You were plenty enough desirable before, but I'm certainly not complaining. Feel free to speak as dirty as you like."

"Very well. It feels wonderful to be filled with your cum, Prince Zagreus. I will always be available to you in whatever manner you wish. My sexual appetite has been awakened, and I can scarce imagine a circumstance in which I would not enjoy your thick cock pounding my insides."

The Prince's shaft twitched at the words of Mother Night, releasing one last spurt of his semen onto her thigh. She elegantly scooped it up with her finger and swirled it onto her tongue.

"Somehow, your formality makes it so much naughtier. It reminds me of who we are to each other."

"Let us determine just what that will be. Tell me what you had begun to say in the midst of our lovemaking."

"Ah, right. Erm, as I said, I have always had feelings for you. For most of my life, I believed you were my birthmother, but I felt pulled to you in another way as well. I would catch myself lusting over your body as you went about your duties, every word of affirmation you gave brought a thrill to my heart. I even...thought of you sometimes when I was intimate with Meg. I tried to dismiss these feelings, and pretend they weren't there, and I managed some level of success at that, but then...I found out that my real mother was elsewhere. And that you were not my mother, but the incredible goddess whom I had loved for all my life, and who I knew loved me. I just...never dreamed you might also think of me in a romantic light."

"Thank you for sharing that with me, child. Your willingness to discuss your feelings so openly is what has brought much of your family together, and as you have matured, it is a great deal of what has attracted me to you as well. I must admit, I have not considered you as a potential partner for long, as I have hardly thought of romance as something allowed to one with as many responsibilities as I. In your efforts to heal old wounds between this house and Olympus, you have alleviated those responsibilities greatly, and in your attendance of my feelings, you have helped me to understand that my feelings are worthy of attending. It may have been somewhat impulsive for me to approach you as I have, but as I learn to prioritize my own fulfillment, there are none whom I trust more to provide balanced, honest advice. I want you by my side as I explore who I can be, beyond my position in this realm."

"That's-- that's wonderful, Nyx! You've always worked so hard for all of us here, nobody deserves a little time to get to know themselves more than you. Anything I can do for you, just name it. But, erm, can I ask one thing?"

"You wish to know if I consider you my son."

"You did raise me. And you're the reason I even still exist!"

"...I do. There are very few here whose upbringing I did not play some part in. Compared to me, even your father was in his adolescence when first he came to reside here. Between you and I, it is more important you are able to see me as more than a deity. As a person, who craves change. We can be partners in a way I cannot imagine with any but you, Prince."

Nyx traced her fingers along the inside of Zagreus' thigh.

"Do you consider me a mother to you?"

His cock began to stiffen.

"I do not want you to feel shame if so. Our bond is eternal, child. We have time enough to uncover every feeling we have for one another."

She moved her hand to his erection and began to stroke it. The Prince shuddered in delight.

"Tell me about the first time you desired me."

"You were showing me a part of Tartarus, one of the chambers overlooking the house. I felt like it was so far away, and... I think it was the first time you and I had ever been alone together."

The Goddess of Night picked up the pace.

"Oh! I had never seen anything beautiful about those pale green lights, but reflecting on your skin--ungh-- on your skin, it made me think about tearing your robe off! You turned to look at me, and your face, your chest, mmm, Nyx I wanted to see you covered in my cum."

She adjusted herself, laying between The Prince's legs and smothering his cock with her breasts.

"Even though I was your mother."

"Blood and darkness--yes!! I nearly ran when we came back to the house, I had to keep that vision of you in my head, I had to get it out. I came so much, and that was only the first time."

"You wanted to cum for mommy? To cum on mommy?"

"Gods, to hear you say it! To feel you on me now!"

"I want you to do it, child. I want you to coat me just like you've dreamed. We can be everything to each other. Cum on Night Mommy! Cum on mommy's tits!"

"Fuck, Nyx!!"

The Prince's cock exploded, pumping a fountain of white hot jizz all over the face, hair, and breasts of Mother Night. It flowed down her chest like warm frosting, glazing every inch and dripping off of her piercings. Some went into her mouth, and she inexpertly swallowed it down. The Prince marveled at the vision before him, and caressed Nyx's face.

"Even cum looks like starlight on you. I love you so much, Nyx."

"And I love you, Zagreus."

The new pairing spent the next several hours in each other's arms, resting serenely on the edge of sleep. Passion continued to stir the air around them, but both had well sated their appetite for the time being; it was a new indulgence to simply hold one another as lovers. The story of romance between Prince Zagreus and Night Mother Nyx was just beginning, and there was no need to rush.