Nights of Her Life: Fourth Night

Story Info
And then one day it all comes true for her.
9.1k words
4.64
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanemund
Tanemund
48 Followers

"What's this one."

"Which one?"

"This one here."

Veronica drew a circle on the back of Jacob's right shoulder with her index finger.

"I think it's a mole."

"No, no," Veronica insisted. "This one here. The twin hole scars right here. It looks like you got bit by something."

Veronica traced the circle again while eying the twin scars on Jacob's shoulder. Jacob was shirtless and lay face down on Veronica's bed while she inspected his body. She had been enjoying the muscles and tightness of his skin and then she began to notices some scars. It had piqued her curiosity.

"Oh, that."

"Well, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Don't say 'nothing'. Tell me what happened."

"It's kind of embarrassing."

Veronica kissed the spot with the twin scars and again traced the circle.

"Tell me."

"Veronica ..."

"Tell me!"

"Oh, all right. My brothers and I used to watch professional wrestling when we were kids. One time we saw a good guy wrestler staple pieces of paper on the back of the bad guy wrestler. We liked to mimic what we saw and make up our own story lines and wrestle in the basement. We tried to make a ring as realistically as possible and everything. My oldest brother and I liked being the bag guys and one day my other brothers, who were the good guys, beat us in the ring and then took turns stapling papers to our backs."

"Jesus! How many brothers do you have?"

"Four."

Veronica's eyes widened a bit.

"Did it hurt?"

"Only the one in my lower back."

Veronica immediately checked Jacob's lower back and found another set of twin point scars. After touching them lightly with her index finger, she placed a gentle kiss on the place where the scars were located. Jacob's body did a little shiver like she tickled him, so she kissed the spot again, but he was ready for it this time and she was disappointed she didn't get the same reaction. Still, she giggled a bit.

"Do you plan to ask me about ever blemish on my body?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I want to know."

"Do you plan to kiss ever single blemish on my body?

"Yes."

"Why."

"Because I want to make it better."

Jacob pushed up and looked at her over his shoulder with a wry grin on his face.

"Well in that case I've been circumcised, you know."

Veronica made a face at him and Jacob lay back down with a chuckle.

"Ok, we'll save that one for later, I suppose."

Veronica smiled wanly as she thought about last night and let her hands roam over Jacob's back. Ever since they had left the bar all she could think about was how much she cared for this man. She had only known him for a few days, but she couldn't think about anyone or anything else.

"I'm pretty boring, you know," Jacob said over his shoulder.

"I don't think so."

"Well, what I mean is I have no "battle scars". I've never been in combat. Come to think of it I haven't been in a fight since the fifth grade. I think the most interesting story I've got to go with a scar is the one on my knee I got from falling while I was hiking once. I don't even remember exactly where or when it happened. See what I mean? Boring."

"Let me see it."

"What?"

"The scar on your knee."

Jacob dutifully rolled over and pulled up his left pant leg to reveal the small scar on the left side of his knee cap.

"I didn't even need stitches."

Veronica kissed the scar gently anyway.

"I don't really care how you got them. I want to know all about them and I will make them all better."

Jacob regarded her for a moment.

"A scar means it's as all better as it is going to get."

Veronica shook her head in disagreement.

"Nope. I can make them better. I'm magical like that."

Jacob smiled up at her. His sleepy black hair swept over his forehead, almost to his eyes and Veronica's heart fluttered in response.

"Magical, eh? For some reason I believe you."

Veronica smiled at that. She put her hand on his arm and massaged his biceps muscle. Just how did she get this lucky? Jacob sat up and swung his legs off the bed into a seated position.

"I'm hungry," he announced. "How about you?"

Veronica still wasn't sure about eating too much in front of Jacob. Every woman knew you had to be careful about what you showed a man at the beginning of a relationship, and after last night Veronica was pretty sure she was in a relationship. Instead of responding with words, she simply shrugged.

"Well, what would you like to eat?" Jacob prodded.

Veronica plopped onto her back and vamped a pose of abject indifference.

"Oh, I don't know. Something romantic, I suppose."

"A romantic breakfast? I'm sorry, but I'm fresh out of tickets to Paris."

Veronica smiled.

"Well then surprise me."

Jacob looked thoughtful for a minute and then smirked.

"OK, I've got an idea. Gimme a minute."

Jacob rose and left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Veronica sniffed a little in disappointment in that he must have missed her implied invitation to have sex for breakfast, but it wasn't fatal. It hadn't taken much prompting to get Jacob to join her in calling off of work today. She had a full day to get him out of his clothes again. With that bracing thought she stretched out full length on the bed and relaxed. Jacob belonged to her today.

Jacob was Veronica's boyfriend!

Then Veronica had a little panic attack as she realized she hadn't put on any makeup or done hair since yesterday. She hadn't slept too much, but she'd been lying in bed watching Jacob sleep and now she was suddenly worried that she might look a fright with bed head and smeared makeup. Quickly she sat up and checked herself in the mirror. To her great relief her hair and make up seemed to be holding up quiet well. She might eat a few bites around him, but she certainly wasn't ready for Jacob to see her without her hair and makeup done up properly.

After primping her hair, she quickly exhaled into her hand to check her breath. It wasn't too foul, but she still popped an Altoid into her mouth just to be sure. Morning breath just wasn't going to do either. One last glance at the mirror and she reclined as regally as she could to ensure that her boobs were prominently displayed and her butt was hidden beneath a blanket. Just as she finished arranging her hair on the pillow, Jacob knocked on the door. That bit of politeness threw her for a second.

"You decent?" came Jacob's voice from behind the door.

"Come in and find out."

The door came open and Jacob entered carrying her box of Froot Loops. Veronica was about to be embarrassed, but then she remembered she could claim that Chloe had bought that box of cereal. Frankly, it was her favorite breakfast if she couldn't find any candy to eat.

"One romantic breakfast, coming up."

Jacob settled down on the bed next to her and propped his upper body against the headboard. Once settled he pulled a handful of Froot Loops out of the box and stuffed them into his mouth. Veronica snuggled up to him with her head on his shoulder and watched him chew.

"I thought you said this was a romantic breakfast," she pouted theatrically.

"It is," he answered. "Watch."

He stuffed another handful of Froot Loops in his mouth and noisily chewed them up.

"What's so romantic about that?"

"Veronica is beautiful in the morning," he murmured through a mouthful of chewed Froot Loops and Veronica's body broke out in goose bumps. To recover herself Veronica's voice took on a petulant tone.

"Only in the morning? Are you saying I'm beautiful only in the morning?"

Jacob smirked at her, refusing to take the bait, and took another handful of Froot Loops out of box.

"Now for the really romantic part."

The handful of Froot Loops moved towards Veronica's face with one Froot Loop pinched between his thumb and forefinger in a way that reminded Veronica of the way a priest offers a communion wafer. Veronica opened her mouth obediently to receive it when Jacob suddenly stuffed the whole handful of Froot Loops into her mouth. In surprise she sat up, sputtered and spat most of them out.

"See how romantic that was?" Jacob teased.

For a moment Veronica was a little peeved, especially when she found one of the Froot Loops had snared itself in her hair. But then she looked back at Jacob and he was smirking at her in just the right way as he popped another couple of Froot Loops into his mouth and, in spite of herself, she giggled. It wasn't possible for her to get mad at him.

"Oh, yeah baby?" she teased in her best sexy purr.

Veronica went to her hands and knees, seductively reached across Jacob's and took the box of Froot Loops from his hand. As she maintained solid eye contact, she removed a handful from the box and offered it to Jacob.

"Aren't you hungry, baby?" she cooed to him.

In response Jacob opened his mouth and right on cue she poured out the entire box of Froot Loops on Jacob's head. As he recovered from the surprise attack, she lay back and daintily placed a Froot Loop between her lips, licked it into her mouth and chewed it slowly.

"Yes, that was pretty romantic all right," she teased with a narrow glance.

Jacob returned her sly look.

"Oh, so that's the way it's going to be, eh?"

Veronica replied by placing another Froot Loop on her tongue with a Cleopatra flourish and then regarded him with a sideways "so-what-are-you-going-to-do-about-it" look.

"Come here, you!"

Jacob lunged at her just the way she had hoped he would and she shrieked with mock terror and squirmed out of the way just before he could pin her to the mattress with his body. With an excited giggle she backed against the wall, making sure to keep the bed post between him and her. Jacob stood up and she shifted to her left, placing the bulk of the bed between them.

What followed was a five-minute chase full of squeals, giggles and near misses around the room as she ducked and dodged his half attempts to capture her. Just as she was starting to get a little out of breath, Jacob lunged at just the right moment and caught her around the waist as she tried to jump off the bed and escape yet again.

"Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!"

Jacob kissed the back of her neck and she squealed and flailed her little feet which he was holding off the floor.

"Gotcha!"

"Nononono!"

Jacob then kissed her neck in the hollow between her neck and her shoulder. She emitted another high pitch squeal of mock protest, but that kiss left her body in tingles from her scalp to her toes.

"Oh, noooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

She thrashed theatrically, but Jacob held her firmly around the waist and she couldn't escape, even though she didn't really want to. Then his arms surged and she landed on her back on the bed with Jacob on top of her. There he pinned her hands above her head in one large hand while his other traced down her side along her hip. Veronica felt the goose bumps rise on her arms. Still, she feigned fierce resistance to keep up her part of the game.

"Let me go, you fiend!" she hissed at him defiantly.

Meanwhile Veronica's body spun up to sexual excitement. Despite her protests, her body was on high alert and straining at the leash and her vagina seemed to hum with excitement. Veronica rolled her body so that her left breast was dramatically close to slipping free out of the top of her T-Shirt and she rubbed the soles of her tiny bare feet against his calf muscles. She kept solid eye contact and wet her lips with her tongue. Jacob looked down on her through knowing eyes. Message received.

Then, gently, Jacob kissed her on the chest just above her cleavage. Her breath caught with excitement and her eyes closed. Jacob continued to nuzzle around her chest and then up into the hollow between her shoulder and her neck. Veronica's body reacted and his touch felt like little drips of hot butterflies on her taut skin. She gave a single tug at her hands as if to resist and then she melted into the moment. The feel of his hand and his lips on her skin intoxicated her and she allowed a small moan of excitement to escape. She felt she had to let something out or she would have burst with sexual longing.

Jacob continued to kiss and lick up her neck gently until his mouth reached her ear. After gently nibbling on her earlobe, which sent shivers all across Veronica's body, he whispered hotly into her ear and released her hands. Before Veronica had any time to register it, she found herself lying naked under Jacob's naked body and everywhere they came into contact she felt electric chills pass between them. Their lips touched and as they merged into a deep search of a kiss, Veronica shifted her hips to try and maneuver Jacob between her thighs. Jacob broke the kiss and shook his head.

"No, no," he admonished. "Let's not get in a hurry."

Veronica whined in protest and with a petulant and impatient look on her face, attempted to wrap her legs around him.

"I'm ready now!"

"Not yet. Just trust me."

"Ugh!"

Jacob sat up and reached into his pants. He produced his wallet and pulled out a condom. Veronica saw it and even though she understood it intellectually, she felt a little insulted. Sex with a condom always felt less intimate to her. She preferred the natural feeling of skin on skin contact and that's why her preferred method of birth control had been the pill. The last thing she wanted with Jacob was less intimacy and that slight feeling of latex separation between them.

"You don't have to put that on."

Jacob half turned with the condom poised above his erect cock.

"Are you on birth control?"

Veronica cursed inwardly. She hadn't been on the pill since her last weekend with her ex-boyfriend. After that there didn't seem to be much point in it since she had never gone in for one-night stands and she hadn't found any interest in other men. For a moment she considered lying, but dejectedly decided that in this instance, honesty would be the best policy.

"Not at the moment."

At this Jacob gave a single nod and unrolled the condom onto his cock. Veronica tried not to let her disappointment show on her face. Her body flamed and screamed for more contact with his body and she would take him any way she could get him at the moment. After placing the condom Jacob turned and beckoned to her. In response she stood and walked over to him. With a smile Jacob took her hands in his and guided her so that her legs were outside his. He placed his strong hands on her hips and lifted her up so that her pussy was poised just a bare inch above his cock.

"Stretch your legs out beside me," Jacob urged her. "And I'll settle you into place."

Veronica's breath hitched in her throat as she obeyed him. Ever so easily Jacob lowered her into his lap. His cock slid home smoothly and Veronica felt her love juices wash out of her into his lap as his cock filled her pussy and a sigh of mutual contentment passed between them.

Veronica's body lit afire and she lustily threw her arms around Jacob's neck and kissed him deeply. At the same time, she caused her body to bob once, twice, three times up and down on his imbedded cock. Each of the short little strokes made her more impatient and she moaned and willed herself to go faster and harder. Jacob's strong hands were suddenly on her hips again, fixing her in place with is cock fully buried in her straining pussy.

"Slow down, slow down," he whispered to her around her mouth. "Stop for a second."

Veronica's eyes locked onto Jacob's green gaze. His eyes were placid and deep forest green. She could see joy in them and at that Veronica felt herself more turned on than she had ever been. Then Jacob embraced her and kissed her lips so softly and Veronica felt her heart go "boom". Jacob pulled back and looked at her with longing and desire and caring and kindness in his eyes. In that moment of tantric openness, Veronica's body balked and she couldn't breathe or look away from Jacob's eyes.

There in Jacob's arms, Veronica felt faint and whimpered a bit with what she tried to tell herself was sexual longing, but she knew was something else. Sitting there naked with Jacob's cock up to its hilt inside of her with nothing but a thin layer of latex between them, Veronica felt a tidal wave of paralyzing fear as she looked Jacob in his eyes. Not fear of sex, nor fear of him. Yet Veronica felt like someone had filled her stomach with liquid hydrogen. She was afraid to her very core and the chill she felt in her spine didn't come from sex. Veronica was afraid of what she felt and of this moment and the way her heart was thumped and, most of all, she was afraid of how her mind, body and heart could no longer deny the truth. Her throat swelled shut and tears sprang to her eyes while emotion threatened to choke her.

Veronica was in love with Jacob.

Momentarily she wanted to leap up and run away. She couldn't be that exposed to a man. It just wasn't right. Wasn't it too soon? What if he didn't say it back? Most of all her experience with dating and men up until that very moment had been about the game of getting them to fall in love with her and then getting them to take that leap of faith in her before she reciprocated or rejected their feelings. What she felt at this moment was completely opposite to that and it terrified her.

But just as she made ready to flee, Jacob took her left hand and placed it over his heart. To her amazement she could feel the race of Jacob's heart as it thumped out a staccato rhythm that matched the pace her heart was setting. Just then a second fact locked into Veronica's mind like a shard of crystal light and her fears fled in that blessed flash of realization. She knew that fact like she knew the sun would come up, and the little birds would chirp in the morning and it made her toes curl and her scalp tingle.

Jacob loved her back.

"Oh, my God," she whispered nakedly as she stared deeply into Jacob's eyes.

So, this is what love, real love, felt like. Veronica felt helpless and elated and terrified and emboldened and a thousand other overwhelming things all at once and she knew that Jacob felt exactly like she did. She wanted to laugh and cry and scream and whisper and run and clutch her body to hers. But most of all she wanted to say something, one specific thing to Jacob and Jacob alone and her mouth opened involuntarily as the words rose in her throat.

"Jacob," she breathed.

Jacob smiled beautifully at her. It was a smile of pure joy and openness. She could see the bottom of his soul in his eyes. He kissed her gently.

"Veronica," he whispered back gently.

Given this reprieve her mind reasserted itself and the liquid hydrogen fear spun up in her stomach again. Veronica decided that she couldn't do it. She couldn't tell him that she was in love with him. She just couldn't. First off it was too soon. It couldn't happen this fast, could it? Second, what if he didn't say he loved her back? Then she would be sitting there naked on his cock with a broken feeling inside of her and she just couldn't risk that. Third, it wasn't how she had pictured it in her head. Men were supposed to fall in love with her and confess it to her first before she felt it for him, and everything she and her girlfriends talked about prior to that reinforced that in her mind. He was supposed to tell her and she was supposed to respond, not the other way around. No, she couldn't do it. Not now.

Jacob seemed unaware of the turmoil inside of her. He pulled back from their kiss and looked into her eyes again. To cover her fear, she went with false sexual bravado.

"I want you to fuck my brains out."

And Jacob smiled at her and after one more deep kiss, Jacob stared deeply into her eyes and proceeded to do exactly that very thing. Veronica came several times and every time she was on the verge of shouting "I love you!" but instead she bit her tongue and fought back tears.

Tanemund
Tanemund
48 Followers