Nigkala Tales Pt. 04: How I went to the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We feared you might leave us. Now I see you are just looking to your future."

"I do think of you two as friends, but I do not see myself being happy spending so much of my time just with sex. Sometimes, yes, but all the time, no. Meinanna told me she doesn't have much time to practice her weapons. Do you?"

"You're right. We do spend far more time in bed than in combat practice."

"I know myself well enough to know I cannot be you, but I can be a guard member."

"So, did you learn any interesting sexual stuff?"

"I might know a thing or two." She laughed as she saw my smile as I said that. Pointing to her bed, I asked, "Shall we?" She responded by getting naked. I joined her soon thereafter, and I gave her some erotic lessons.

The next month was much the same, but this time, I was the senior partner of the city-guard pair roaming the market and the city. I also started to wear some custom jewelry I bought from my temple earnings. I also improved my armor by replacing some of the most worn parts with new leather. I also added some jewelry to the armor that can withstand combat. This generally meant small stuff like studs or buckles to decorate it. Many wore a cloak with their armor, so I added a cloak and it got far more decoration. I could also use it for my evening duties for the temple. Soon, many could recognize me by my cloak's distinctive look, as well as by my size. The best piece of jewelry I now owned was a custom holy symbol of Inanna in gold and Lapis Lazuli. The eight-pointed star has four pairs of points that extend to either side of a breast. This keeps it centered between all my breasts while clearly holding onto my breasts. Gold chains secure it to my torso. It actually barely moves, even when I am dancing.

I also worked with some seamstresses on some fancy outfits. Having four breasts is not something they are used to, nor the need to incorporate a fancy holy symbol. Add to that, my great size and they needed help. While they did a lot of the work, I did a fair amount of the design. One of the features I incorporated was a way to have weapons while in these outfits. [I remembered what the movie people did with my outfits.] I also incorporated arm and leg guards. While I did not expect trouble, I knew I might well be in civilian clothing when trouble came, so I wanted to be ready for it. Knowing all the movie tricks of secreting weapons, few knew I was armed while dressed this way. I even managed to incorporate a pair of thin daggers in my jewelry outfit for nude events.

To save time, they made me three or four of each outfit I designed. They were made of different materials, and the designs decorating them were different, but the cut was the same, even to the nipple flaps. "Meinanna would it be okay to have a front slit from my waist all the way down like the side slits I had on the outfit I wore last night?"

"I don't know. Priestesses are usually nude or lavishly clothed and what you describe seems to be both. It has never been done before. I will have to pray about it."

A few nights later, as I fell asleep, I dreamed I saw Inanna. She spoke of my time here, and how I was introducing so many ideas. She regrets that her people are too stubborn to use most of them. "What is this front slit dress you mentioned to my high priest?"

"I remember reading about a woman wanting a sexy dress, and she had it made with a slit down the front. It allowed her to show off her vagina to anyone who cared to look. It also meant there was easy access to her vagina."

"I see. Easy access is definitely a good thing, but leaving your vagina exposed all the time when you are wearing clothes won't work. It would confuse a lot of people, and others would assume they can casually sample the blessings of your juices when you are wearing clothes. When you serve naked, this is expected, but there is a custom of politeness in taking your blessing at such events."

"I think I may have not clarified how this would work. This slit would be hidden when standing still. It would only be seen when moving or if there is a stiff wind."

"Show me. Imagine yourself in such an outfit, and stand, walk, and dance."

It was harder than I thought. I had to concentrate, but slowly the image of the dress appeared. Then I added myself into it, and imagined I was watching a playback screen on set so I could correct my motion on set. I had to make several adjustments before I was satisfied it would flow correctly. I also added the holy symbol and other jewelry I might wear with it. "Ready." I then stood and slowly turned a three-sixty to show Inanna how it fit. "And now for walking." I then walked toward her slowly, turned around and walked away, turned again and walked faster before returning to my starting point. Walking slowly let brief flashes escape, but the faster walk made them even more obvious. Yet standing still, nothing showed. I then imagined music and started to dance. With all this movement, many flashes occurred.

Suddenly, Inanna joined me in my dance, taking the lead. "Oh! I wasn't expecting this. Your imagination has aroused me, and now I want to play with you." She kissed me with some tongue, and as I responded with some tongue of my own, I felt my nipples suddenly stiffen and poke out through the nipple slits I hadn't even realized I had added. We danced for a few minutes, while she suckled on each nipple in turn. Suddenly, a great bed appeared beside us. When I looked back at her, she was naked. "Don't hold back." Suddenly, I lay naked on the bed and she was on me.

At first I was cautious, but I clearly sensed she wanted boldness so I went for it. I showed her all the moves I could think of for two women with no toys. We each came several times, yet I sensed no exhaustion or even tiredness. Then I realized that since this is a dream, I can create anything with my will just like I did the dress. So, having a few favorite toys for lesbian encounters, I decided to create each one and show her their joys before going to the next one.

It was clear she knew of some, but not all of them. So for the ones she did not know, I went all out doing everything I could. We came many times, and I introduced her to not just my favorite toys, but every toy I had ever used successfully with another woman. I even had her wear some of them, and she took the dominant role often after I explained the rules of play for such toys. Yet, she also let me be dominant so she could experience that aspect as well.

Finally, I ran out of ideas. "Queen Inanna, I have shown you all I know of sex between women."

"You have, indeed, shown me wonders. I am well pleased." She then stood and walked over to the place my dress rested, she took it. "Sleep now, you have earned it." Suddenly, I felt tired. Not just tired but exhausted. Closing my eyes, my dream ended.

Slowly, I came awake. The first thing I felt was that my vagina was seriously wet. The next was that my nipples were extremely hard. Even as I got used to this feeling of pure arousal, I suddenly felt someone placing a finger in my vagina. My lack of reaction told me this had been happening so frequently that I barely noticed it. Then I felt a sudden spike of pleasure and pain from one of my lower nipples. At this, my eyes opened. I didn't know where I was, but I saw two infants at my upper breasts nursing and two adults at my lower ones sexually enjoying my lower ones and the milk they provided. At the same time, the spike triggered an orgasm in me and I squirted, not something I usually do.

Even as I was trembling in the throes of orgasm, I began to figure out where I was, but not how I got here. I was in the temple proper, high in the ziggurat. I was draped over the central altar, naked. As I took this in, one of the adults left and another took his or her place. I was so sleepy that I had three more orgasms before I realized the infants being brought to my breasts were often held by Meinanna and Gemeinanna. "How long?"

Meinanna said, "Three days. At first, the guards thought you were having a wet dream, but when it continued throughout the night they tried to wake you. As you were naked, they clearly saw how aroused you were. Some took advantage, but finally, someone sent for us. Gemeinanna came, and saw you have orgasm after orgasm even without anyone touching you. She started to pray when she suddenly knew it was Inanna's doing. She sent for me and I concurred. We had them bring you here and we have tended you since. We gave you food and drink and you consumed some without waking. Yet, you continued to leak milk and blessed juice. While you have been here, you have squirted many times, covering the altar and soaking it with your essence. Iannna is surely pleased with you, and has shown us her pleasure by providing so much of the blessings from your body. Even now, you still produce blessings."

"Has this happened before?"

"Not that I can recall." I then saw her come. That is when I noticed the priestesses were naked and someone was fingering them. Looking, I realized it was me. After she came, she asked, "Do you have any idea why this happened?"

I didn't know if I should continue, but she continued to chat with me, as though this was normal, even though we were having a number of orgasms. I decided to let them decide for now, but if I got hungry, I might call a halt. About half an hour later, the senior seamstress arrived carrying a bundle. I saw her heading towards me, right between my legs. She stopped at the edge of the altar, between my feet. A hush came over the crowd. In the silence, I heard her say, "It is finished!" She then shook out the bundle and I saw it was the outfit of my dream, although of a lighter color.

Suddenly, a great orgasm overcame me, and I sprayed out copious amounts that near drenched the dress. The seamstress got some as well. The dress clearly got soaked, but it was acting strangely. The color deepened where the liquid hit it, and spread until the entire dress had darkened to the color in my dream. She reached out and touched it and exclaimed, "It's dry!"

I pulled in my arms and sat up. Somehow, the priestesses knew to remove the infants just before I sat up. Leaning forward, I reached for the dress forgetting my hands were covered in sticky stuff. Yet when I touched the dress, suddenly my hands dried and the ladies' juices were gone. Still in a daze, I put the dress on while I was still on the altar. This time, it was the altar that absorbed all my juices that had accumulated for days. I got up and the dress flowed and fit me perfectly. I walked slowly to the seamstress, gave her a hug and a deep kiss. She came on the spot. When I saw she was back, I said, "Thank you."

"I had a vision as I slept, and I had to make this. I have never seen such a dress, yet it fits perfectly."

"I dreamed of this very dress for Inanna, and I think she had you make it. Again, my thanks."

"Inanna is responsible for this dress!" Meinanna cried out. "No wonder it took all the blessings into itself. Look over at the altar. Dry as a bone despite your continuous blessings these three days. Even the aroma can barely be smelled, and I think that is from that last blessing that drenched the dress. What other wonders can there be?"

"I look forward to learning." As we stood, everyone started to slowly leave. All but one left, and I saw it was Captain Urshul, waiting for me. "Um, hello."

"Nigkala. You are truly blessed. We live in a time of wonder, and you are a big part of it. What happened here was a miracle."

"It really has been several days?" He nodded. "Wow. It's going to take a while for me to figure out what this means." I looked over at him, then went to the window and looked out. It was like I had never before done this. I felt I could see everyone and somehow knew the sexual needs of everyone in the city, as well as the fighting skill of all. A few moments later, this feeling went away and I realized she had given me a taste from her point of view. "I need to make a short visit to the guard to reassure them I am well. Then I need to wander the city showing all that I am fine."

"They are worried about you, both the guard and the city. This is a good plan. Let me accompany you." With that, we walked out of the temple. On the way out of the ziggurat, Meinanna placed my holy symbol on me. Gemeinanna placed my cloak on me. I thanked them both.

We walked quietly to the barracks, and many marveled at me, yet none came up to me. Once in our compound, that changed: all my guard friends came and touched me. Some came with hugs, while others fondled my nipples which had decided to appear through the flaps. After the first confused moments, the captain yelled for quiet then asked me to speak. I made sure to engage everyone there briefly before declaring that I needed to go through the city to reassure them. Many offered to go with me, but I declined. The captain nodded agreement, and said, "Inanna is watching over her today." With that, I left, even as the captain explained what happened in the ziggurat and the way here.

I lost track of time and place, but recognized many different parts of the city. Many fondled my nipples, and some even dared to finger me. Yet it felt as though I was experiencing it from outside. I could see how each person reached out to my body, and I felt a brief surge of power move through me into them as they took the blessings. Food was given to me without asking and only enough to sate my hunger. So, too, was I given drink. Yet, it was clear they shared their meal with me and not that they gave me my own meal. I found myself back at the barracks at sunset, and I headed back to bed, finally feeling tired.

I had another dream that night. It was simple. I dreamed I was Gemeinanna as she came to the temple. I experienced much of what she did that was related to the temple. I experienced her joy at being asked to be a priestess, and at her acceptance. When she became a full priestess, the experiences ended. I then realized Inanna had just invited me to become a priestess.

The next day, I tried to keep it as normal as I could, but many of the guards wanted to talk about what happened. I focused as best I could on my guard work, but relented to talking as long as it didn't interfere. That evening, the priestesses and I talked almost the whole time. When I mentioned my second dream, they came to the same conclusion as I did, even though I was careful not to hint it. Over the next several days, I gave a lot of thought to this. While not particularly religious, I realized my life here was held in the power of Inanna, who if not a true goddess, was the next best thing. I still held the hope that she would send me back. My thoughts were also influenced by what Meinanna told me about their beliefs. In the end, I asked if they would take me on as a candidate to be a priestess. I later learned Meinanna's own meditation led her to fast track me. I became a priestess in a quiet ceremony with just the three of us.

Over the next year and a half, I was part of the city. I left from time to time when I guarded merchants or envoys, but mostly I stayed nearby. I had amassed a fair amount of wealth, some from my senior position as the second captain of the guard, but more from being a priestess. Captain Urshul still ran the guard, but I was essentially his second in command, and he often consulted with me. While I was not so skilled as he in the political arena, my grasp on psychology and motivation far surpassed his. I often saw hidden motives that Captain Urshul missed. As a priestess, I routinely attended social events where I would have sex. The donations for the temple amounted to quite a bit, as I was in great demand. The practice of the temple was that the priestess received half of the donation.

While I rarely turned on my phone, I did when I wanted to record an important event. I even taught Gemeinanna how to take a picture, and had her take some at a few parties. She also took pictures of me in each of my outfits. I had recently noticed that my phone's available memory was getting low, and I was debating if I should clean out some old stuff. I was also worried about my solar charger as it seemed to take much longer than before to charge my phone.

I was in the temple observing a day of meditation when I heard a voice. "Do you want to go home to your time?"

By now I recognized her voice. "Yes, Queen Inanna. I miss my family terribly."

"I too have been thinking about your presence. My plan had been to make you lead my city to a greater civilization. Yet try as you or I might, we have made little progress."

"I have tried?"

"Yes. You have tried to teach the guards fighting techniques and strategies from your time, yet they have trouble retaining your teaching. A few days later they have lost much. A few weeks and it is as if they never knew it. Yet it is not all that you teach. And this puzzled me."

"What have you learned?"

"I have learned that the things you teach that are known elsewhere at this time seem to stay, but anything from the future fades. And this has taught me my desire cannot be. My people here must achieve greatness on their own. And this will affect you."

"What does this mean for me?"

"While you will always be revered here, you will never have a truly profound effect on people, as I think you should. Keeping you here does you a disservice. I have decided that I will send you home, but there are many details to work out."

"Can I help?"

"Yes. You can ready yourself. You will see some of my preparations, but there will be more you do not see."

With that, I felt her attention depart. I spent the rest of the day considering what was truly important to me. At the end of the day, I realized I could help out archaeologists by arranging time capsules for them. I felt the pictures on my phone might help, but would not be believed. I wracked my brains to remember information from just before I came here. Then I had an epiphany. I routinely read the news with my phone. I could call up the history of my browsing. The next day, I spent some time recalling much of what I read, and I found two articles about the find I attended and disappeared from.

Being circumspect, I spoke to the priestesses about how they could leave information to the future. "Meinanna, you know I come from the future. It has occurred to me that I would like to provide some gifts for my people. They treasure information. If we could create a library that explained daily life here, and in the world about us, they would be grateful. But such a record would need to be protected. Some of the best protection is having more than one copy. I would like to help create such a record, but I don't know where they should be preserved."

"That is an interesting idea. What would be the kind of place you think they should be kept?"

"A place that will not fall to weather, to enemy capture, or to looting when abandoned. Dry caves are good, especially if you can seal a room full of tablets. I know this ziggurat will mostly survive, but the above ground levels would not be good since all manner of people would come through. A sealed lower level would work well. However, an oral tradition telling of its existence would help, but it must be done in a way that takes a lot of time to understand, so only those who truly value such will spend the time to find it."

"That is a lot to think about."

"I would appreciate your help. I would also be willing to help make such tablets."

"That would be a great help, as you have learned to put words on the clay both swiftly and accurately. I will see about getting you supplies."

Over the next few weeks, I made numerous tablets on subjects suggested by Meinanna or Gemeinanna. I also had a similar conversation with Captain Urshul, and he insisted I write about daily life as a guard, but he also insisted I write the story of my victory over Lukala as I would tell stories.