Nigkala Tales Pt. 07: My Changing Sex Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is magic? You have shown me your magic. You speak, and one of your magic servants hears and does your will. Be it simple as opening a door or as complex as designing a vehicle that drives itself. Other magic lets you see and talk to someone very far away, as though they were in the same room. You call these things science, but do you really understand it? No more than people of old understood."

"You are right. I understand how to work with science, but I don't understand it."

"Do not worry. There is far more to know and understand than any man can ever know or understand."

"Of that, I am sure. My people figured that out quite a while ago. As to my stare, I will meditate on it to figure out how I shall use it."

"Use it for sex, lots of sex."

"Yeah. But I don't think I have any problem in that department." We both snickered.

"No, I don't think you do. Still, it might come in useful."

In time, "Space Pussy" and I won some awards. The sequel was set for the next summer. I think I knew what Inanna would do then. Using my new mind power, on the other hand, deserved more thought.

But that is another story...

12