Nigkala Tales Pt. 08: Politics and Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are like a kid in a candy store. Tell me."

She giggled. "True, but the punishment so fits their crime."

"And that punishment is?"

"Well..., I took away their ability to get an erection. They are useless for sex now."

"Woah. That is harsh. But given their behavior, the loss of their sex drive will hurt."

"They didn't lose it. But they can do nothing about it. They'll see someone they want sex with, and no matter what they do, it just won't get stiff. Talk about performance issues." I could sense she was silently laughing. "Nothing will help them."

"Ouch. Well, I don't think we will have to deal with them again. At least I hope so."

I wound up staying nearly a month. It seems this was a secret base against the cartels, and they wanted to be sure I was safe from retribution from the recent crackdown. They were rather annoyed that I found a map with them listed on it. While there, I managed to have sex on a flying attack copter. The base had no women, and thus no facilities for women like separate showers. So I used the men's showers, often getting laid, and everyone just seemed to forget they should have done something to get me some privacy. [It didn't help that I kind of whammied them into it.] When I left, I wore a camouflage bikini I made from scraps. It barely covered me. If I got aroused, my nipples popped out. It was decided that I should be sent to an aircraft carrier returning to the States, and stay aboard while it sailed back to its home base. They estimated that would take about a month. That sounded like I could have some fun.

But that is another story...

12