Nigkala Tales Pt. 12: Continuing education

Story Info
History can be fun.
20.2k words
4.88
1.9k
1

Part 12 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigkala Tales Pt. 12: Continuing education

History can be fun

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

Don't forget to rate the story, and comment on it.

= = = = = = = = = =

One of the studio aides dropped me at my place. I reflected on how troublesome it was with Filipe on location, and my car in the shop for a week, getting some bodywork done after someone backed into it at the studio. I decided to work out in the downstairs gym.

As I worked out, I reminisced about the events of the last week. The beginning of the week started with the director's car crash. He spent two days in the hospital, but will be in rehab for months. However, he should be able to get back to work in a month or so. The producer, having worked extremely hard to get him, just postponed everything until he was able to come back to work. I chose to spend the days helping out fight choreography, or assisting in costume creation. I only got union standard pay, but I was welcomed because I was helpful and got more work done.

As I moved from the bicycle to bench press, I thought about my basement gym. Most people would be surprised at how extensive it is. A decade ago, I had the basement significantly enlarged. It now is two stories tall, so I can stretch and jump without hitting a ceiling. The room also extends out beneath the backyard. The ceiling there is the back patio. The outer perimeter is set up as a rounded rectangular track. For natural lighting, the patio tiling has one in four tiles that are translucent. Each tile is a twelve-inch square. From above, you can't make out anything in the gym, and may not even notice it. From below, you can make out people's shapes. There is more than enough light to use the gym most days.

I was on my back lifting weights, when I saw shadows moving across the ceiling. I took a break to check the security cameras with my phone. I saw over a dozen guys drinking beer. Then I spotted my youngest, Matthew, with them. I recalled him saying he wanted to bring his frat out for a party midwinter, but he never said when. I guessed this was the weekend. He was going to be surprised to find me here. With my car in the shop, he would have thought I was on location as scheduled. Filipe's car was gone as well, as he was on location, also as scheduled. Well, I decided to go back to my weightlifting, as I would likely not be bothered here.

After my intense workout, I took a shower and headed for the sauna, both just off the gym. The timer went off after an hour and a half. I then rinsed off, dried off, and was about to head up the stairs naked when it occurred to me that the party might still be going. I got out my phone and checked the cameras. Yep, still partying. So I changed course to the elevator. We put that in with the gym to get all the equipment in, and since it was easy, we had it go to all three floors. When the doors opened, I quickly headed to bed, and closed the door. I was soon sleeping.

I woke at dawn as usual, paid a quick stop at the restroom, and then walked out on the balcony to greet the sun. After a minute, I went to the side and climbed the ladder, allowing me access to the zip line. It angled along the side of the house, to a small enclosed grass area. Just before dropping, I looked and saw the target indicator to the northeast. I dropped and rolled into a fighting stance, as though an enemy was to the northeast. Satisfied, I stood and took the path out. This led me to the far side of the pool, where I shallow dived and swam two laps underwater before coming up for air.

I continued my morning swim, doing laps both on and underwater. Every few laps, I switched to a different stroke. Half an hour in, I noticed I had been spotted by some hungover frat brothers. I pretended I didn't see them. I decided to do several underwater laps, before calling it quits for the morning. I then swam underwater to the ladder nearest the group of guys. By the time I grabbed the ladder and popped my head up, they had all drawn near.

I looked up and said, "Hello guys." I then slowly rose out of the water. They stood in shock as my nude body was slowly revealed.

Finally, one of the guys said, "You have four tits!"

"Yep. They are quite real." I moved to stand directly in front of him. "No surgery or chemicals."

"But that's not possible."

"You doubt their authenticity? Here, see for yourself." I reached out for his hands and placed them on my lower breasts. "Feel how real they are."

All he got out was, "Uh..."

I let him play a bit, then looked him in the eye and said, "Now compare the lower ones to the upper ones." He immediately switched to feeling the upper ones.

He finally seemed to realize what he was doing. My nipples were extending quickly. He pulled his hands back. "I, uh, don't know what I should do about touching your, uh,..."

Looking him in the eyes, I played with my two-inch-long nipples and said, "Well, now that you got me worked up, how about pulling out your dick and having sex with me?"

As soon as it was out, I reached down and grabbed it, saying, "Follow me."

I led him to a nearby cushioned section and lay down. I then crooked my finger at him. He was on me at once. When he was spent, I gently rolled him to the side and asked, "Any more studs?"

I was straddling my fifth 'stud' when Matthew came out. He was drawn to the crowd, but could not see me right away, so he called out, "Hey, what's happening?"

One of the guys replied, "You didn't tell us you invited a hot nympho."

"I didn't. You found a girl?"

"Yeah, she's the weirdest chick I ever encountered, but man she knows how to have sex. Gerry is the fourth guy to have her."

Someone else called out, "Fifth."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to count myself."

"Wow, let me in, so I can see." There was a bit of shuffling, and then he saw me. "MOM! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be up north."

"Matthew, the director got sidelined for a bit, so I'm back here until he's back. Is this the frat visit you talked about?"

One of the other guys chimed in, "Mom? Matt, this is your mom?" He nodded. "Man, I've heard of MILFs before, but yours, she beats them all."

"You going to introduce me?"

"Um, okay. Mom, you're doing Gerry, over there is Mark, John, Roberto, Barry, and on this side is Derrick, Alex, Peter, and Jack. Around here somewhere is Sam and George." He then turned to the guys and said, "Brothers, this is Becky Sue Tate, my mom."

"Wait, did you say Becky Sue? Isn't that the real name of the actress Helen Asher?"

"Yes, I go by that name as an actress. You ever seen any of the Nigkala Tales series? That's me."

"Wow. Dude, you have got the hottest MILF ever. I wondered why she looked familiar, even though I've never encountered a four-breasted woman before."

"Now that you've seen, and, ahem, had me, what do you think? Do I live up to your expectations?"

"Even better. Um... I wonder, why being surprised by us at the pool doesn't bother you?"

"In part, because it's no surprise. I was exercising downstairs yesterday when I saw signs of some people on the patio. I checked the cameras and saw you guys. As Matthew was chilling with you, I figured you were his frat brothers, and this weekend he invited you here. So I finished my workout, cleaned up, and went to bed, to let you guys have a good time without worrying about me." Suddenly, Gerry came, which triggered me.

When we finally came back to earth, I got off of him and asked, "Next?" I waited briefly as another lay down. Alex, as I recall. I mounted him, and then continued, "This morning, I went for my usual swim, and I noticed you out of the corner of my eye. I soon realized you were all sporting erections, and as I enjoy sex, I decided to help out. So I built up the tension by pretending I didn't see you until I climbed out of the pool right in front of you all. I then worked things out, so I could enjoy all those lovely cocks. Given your reactions, you all enjoyed it as much as me."

There was silence for a few minutes as they realized that I had played them, yet also allowed them great sex. It was quiet, long enough for us to come. "Next?" Someone new lay down, and I proceeded to make him very happy. After watching me a bit, Matthew wandered off.

Half an hour later, there was no one left, so I stood and said, "All that work has made me hungry. Excuse me." I then walked through them and into the kitchen, swinging my hips all the way. I saw Matthew at the table eating cold cereal. I sat next to him. "Hey, kiddo, why the long face?"

"I like being just Matt at college. Now, I'll be that whore Helen Asher's kid. My life is over."

I reached over and lifted his chin with my finger. "It was bound to happen. I am far too recognizable, and it's hard to disguise a woman over seven feet tall. You would have to stay away from people forever to keep it from happening."

"I know, but still, what they say about you is terrible."

"Is it? You saw me out there casually having sex with your friends. The public is well aware that I have sex with lots of people. Many call me a slut, a whore, and worse. So what? It doesn't bother me, and is near enough the truth that I don't bother to set them straight. And for all my 'Bad Girl' rep, I am a highly-paid actress, fight choreographer, and more. My peers respect my skills, and I even have a few awards. You've seen the display downstairs in the theater. Clearly, the industry doesn't mind my sex life since I am profitable for them.

"You, on the other hand, are not used to the publicity. I regret it rears its ugly head when you are not ready. But it is not something that needs to define you. So, it looks like no one has had much in the way of breakfast. You think that crowd is hungry?"

"Yes, but hungover, they might not want food."

"Tell you what. Set places for everyone and get them all large glasses of water and smaller glasses of orange juice. I'll start breakfast, including a hangover remedy. Oh, and set a place for yourself. You barely touched the cold cereal." I then turned to the cabinets and pulled stuff out. Homemade waffles for all, with fruit and whipped cream, along with my hangover cure -- tomato juice with hot peppers blended in. Not really a cure, but something to hang my whammy on. Once I had a waffle for each, I said, "Matthew, call the guys in for breakfast." I placed the stack of waffles on the table. All the toppings were already there. I waited until just after the guys came in to start the next waffle.

I walked in with a tray of my 'cure'. As I passed them out, I looked in their eyes and said to each, "My secret recipe. Drink it all down, and then chase it with some orange juice. It will make you thirsty enough to drink all that water in your glass, and perhaps more, but you will soon feel better." I then went to the next person. Everyone was so focused on my naked body, that they barely noticed the odd sounds the drinkers made. I went back to the kitchen and started another waffle. I brought the waffle I just made out and set it in my place, where I added toppings and started eating. I got up frequently to continue making waffles. They all watched me walking both ways. I ran out of batter after I made two waffles for everyone, with three extra.

Throughout the meal, I said little, and instead studied them. As they slowed down, I started giving out whammies. My whammy was for the guys to not ride Matthew too much, and keep his famous mother a frat secret. When I finished, I got up and placed my dishes on the sink. I passed Matthew as I left the room, saying, "I'll be out until after dinner."

When I got to my room, I called for a taxi. I then got dressed. Having just had several college frat boys, I decided not to spend the evening in a bar, getting laid. Instead, I dressed conservatively, for me. When the taxi came, I took it to the museum. I had read earlier in the week that they were hosting an exhibition of cultural artifacts from the Mideast. While more recent than the Sumerian era, it was from that area.

I noticed the cabbie repeatedly looking at me in the mirror. I decided to give him a nice show as I exited the vehicle. He saw up my short skirt as I left. I walked up the wide steps and into the building. I showed my membership card, and asked where the new exhibit was. I then went to the east wing on the second floor, to where it was.

When I entered the hall, I saw quite a few people checking it out. It made me proud to live in this city. I started on the left side and went along the outer perimeter. As I came to each display, I quickly looked at it and then read the text placed by it. Having learned what it was supposed to be, I examined the display carefully to see how it fit the assigned narrative. Having completed the outer circuit, I headed to the center to see the more important exhibits. One of these was a cuneiform tablet. The text indicated the tablet was not yet translated, due to some oddities in the script. When I looked at it, I saw what they were talking about. Considering my own expertise, I could see the problem. I decided to finish looking at the exhibit, then come back here with a notepad.

Another display had a fair amount of jewelry. The text described its general use, and indicated its value to the ancient civilization. I spotted a pair of cylinder seals. I double-checked the descriptive text, and there was no hint of their existence. I decided I needed to meet with the exhibit's curator about this. First, however, I finished seeing the exhibit.

I left the hall and went to the museum business office, where I asked who was in charge of it, and could I talk to them briefly. At first, they were hesitant, but I reminded them that I had academic credentials on the Sumerian era, and the exhibit was not far from that. Eventually they gave a call to the curator, and I was able to speak to him.

"So, what's so earth-shattering that you have to talk now?"

"Well, I'm here now, but when I saw the two cylinder seals in your exhibit, that were not listed, I thought you should know. I also think I may be able to translate the tablet."

"Yeah, right. Why should I believe you?"

"Let me get the staff here to tell you. I'm putting you on speaker." I turned to them, and asked that they look up Dr. Deniz Kaplan and see whose names were refereed to on his recent paper on a tome.

"Well, who's on that paper?"

"Hold your horses... Let's see. WHAT! Becky Sue Tate is listed as the primary translator. He also thanks her for broadening their understanding of the language."

"Huh? Doc Kaplan is stingy with praise. This Tate person must be good. Are you sure she is the same person?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Bring her to my office." The call was suddenly cut off. He had hung up.

They had an aide escort me to the sub-basement, to a small office. Knocking on the door, it opened, revealing the curator, a Mr. Evan Smith, who was quite short. Standing, he faced my stomach, and then looked up, stopping at my lower breasts. Catching himself, he looked up more and got caught at my upper breasts. By this time, I could see he was getting an erection. Gathering himself, he finally made it all the way to my face.

"Tall... Very tall."

"May I come in?" He nodded. I then ducked under the top of the door frame before standing in the room. "Might I sit?" Again, he nodded. I sat down. I had noticed a chair facing where he obviously sat, without any intervening furniture. Given how long my legs are, sitting meant my knees were several inches above my waist. I also put them a foot apart. With my short skirt, he was guaranteed to see my vagina in all its glory. I pretended not to notice. He dismissed the aide, closed the door and sat down.

He was about to speak when his eyes locked on to my vagina. His erection grew and got harder. After a minute, I said, "Do you have a photo of the jewelry display? I can point out the cylinder seals."

"Uh, yeah... I got one here somewhere." It took him an effort to tear his eyes away from my privates. He turned to his desk, and searched through some folders, before finally pulling one out. He handed it to me, trying very hard to keep his eyes looking at my face. I quickly spotted the two cylinder seals, and I put the picture on my lap and pointed them out.

"Look closely at these two stones. See how they are rounded to roll, and have a carved relief. They are designed to be pressed into sealing wax. I think I recognize some of the glyphs, but the photo does not show the relief well. I'm sure there is some wax around here that could be pressed into service. If not, you could use plaster, but it would take a bit more time due to the cleanup."

"I don't know. They might be as you say, but they could also be just decorative jewelry."

"That's why I suggested wax or plaster. It won't hurt stone, and the result can be studied with ease."

"I can report it, but don't expect any action. They almost never follow up tips like this."

I saw that he wasn't going to do anything, so I hit him with my whammy. "Where's your balls? A few minutes with wax can tell you all you need to know."

"I have balls! Follow me!" He stood up and looked me in the eye, even as I was still seated.

As I stood up slowly, his eyes locked on my upper breasts, and then the lower ones. I saw him gulp him a few times, before I regained his attention as I said, "Okay. Lead on."

He led the way to the exhibit, collecting a guard on the way. The guard kept watch as he opened it and took the necklace out and placed it into a box. Closing and locking the display case, he had the guard to follow us through the public areas. We went downstairs and through a number of hallways until we came to a workroom. Setting the box on the table, he grabbed some candles, a stone slab that looked like a cutting board, and a blow torch.

He opened the box, and looked for the first cylindrical seal, and carefully set it out on the table. He placed the second one next to it. I watched from the side as he melted a candle on the stone into a puddle. He lifted the stone and tilted it to spread the wax thinly. Testing it at the edge with his finger, he determined it was cool but still pliable. He then picked up the seal and rolled across the wax. Quickly switching to the other one, he rolled that one as well, but on a fresh area of wax. He then carefully cleaned the jewelry, which turned out to be as simple as wiping it down with a dry cloth. After placing the jewelry back in the box, he put away the blow torch.

"Carry the wax. Time to put this back." I followed him back to the exhibit. Again, he picked up a guard. Once the jewelry was back on display, and the case locked, he dismissed the guard. We then went back to the basement, but through different hallways, until we were in a room with a lot of scientific equipment. There were two people there working.

"Hey there. Guys, I need a favor."

"Woah! Who's the model?"

"I'm Becky Sue. The favor is for me. I think there is something to be discovered here. He's not so sure."

"Well, for a dish like you, why not." He turned and then said, "So, what's the favor?"

The curator came and took the stone with the wax from me and presented it to them. "I need a scan of the surface. This is a mold of the surface of a stone."

"Okay. Let me set it up." He took it and put it under a scanning laser. Ten minutes later, the scan was completed. Handing the stone back, he said, "All done. I sent the result to your email."

"Thanks, I owe you one." We then left and headed back to his office. Placing the stone slab aside, he sat and read his email. He then sent the scan to a big screen on the wall. It was clear these were not decorations, but actually seals. He fiddled with the image to split it and rotate the upside-down part right-side up. He then sent it to a printer. He handed me the printout.