Nigkala Tales Pt. 16: Riders of the storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, he had held a lot back. Several times, I had to increase my weight, eventually settling on gold's weight before I felt I had enough to handle his strength. I tried all the martial art forms I knew, and while the transitions put him off for a few moments, he handled them all. He also changed forms, and I was placed in the same position, but fared worse than he did. We briefly broke after an hour.

"You have done well, but you still hold back."

"I know how to summon weapons, but the blunt ones would not be any different than my own hands, and the sharp ones are difficult to keep from being lethal."

"I am tougher than you know. Observe." Suddenly, his form blurred and changed, revealing the form of a dragon. "I am Hugeng, and this is my true home. My scales are as armor, and my claws are sharp. Engage."

I was stunned, but fortunately, the first strike of his claws barely scratched my hardened skin. My clothes, however, suffered greatly. This galvanized me into summoning a pair of obsidian daggers, and I closed to attack him. I first tried to slice across his hide with a shallow sweep. While the first two scales were damaged, the blade shattered. I realized the scales truly were armor, so I switched hands on the other dagger and tried plunging it in. it penetrated the scale, but did not seem to do much to him. Meanwhile, I had to deflect another of his claws, which sent me flying.

While I was still in the air, I summoned a sword, both thicker and longer than the dagger. I landed on my feet, and immediately closed. I used the dagger to keep the claws away, and used the sword to attack his body. I was still worried.

"Are you sure you can withstand these blades without significant damage?"

"You are a puny human. Even with excellent blades like this, it will take a while for you to do much harm to me. Now try even harder."

When I saw the sword barely affect him, I decided I needed to pull out the big guns. So, I called upon An's power to summon a large thunderstorm. As I waited for it to form, I continued to attack. I am not sure if he was paying attention to the weather, but I sure was. Once I heard the first lightning bolt strike, I bent my will to have one strike him. By this time, my wardrobe was completely destroyed, and I was covered in scratches, and a few deep punctures. My nipples started to spark. The damage was enough for me to feel significantly hurt, but my focus managed to get a bolt to strike him.

He broke off and said, "You sent that bolt?"

"Yes."

"Then this fight is done. You have shown your power." The dragon then reverted to human form and bowed. I returned the bow and dismissed my weapons and the storm.

I sat down on the grass, and proceeded to apply Inanna's gift of healing to deal with the worst wounds. When I felt good enough, I stood, and asked, "How are you? I can see blood on your clothes."

"I am worse off than I had expected to be, but by no means am I truly injured. By the morning, I shall be healed."

"I, as well, but I expect to be quite hungry, as healing needs food."

"Then follow me. I have a report to give, and you have earned a reward."

I quickly fetched my purse, laying not far away, and then walked beside him. "You must report? To whom?"

"When you moved those copper weights, you came to the attention of the celestial bureaucracy. I was tasked with evaluating you, and letting them know, as I am the one who founded the temple."

"I know the balls were heavy, but the strength you showed today could easily move the balls without any aid, whereas I needed to make full use of the mountain's power."

"Yes, about that, I am surprised the Fanjingshan mountain gave you its power."

"I did not gain power from it."

"They allowed another mountain to give you power? That truly is amazing. From which one did you gain your power?"

"I climbed the tallest mountain on land, Everest, and it chose to grant me power."

"I see. Fanjingshan would allow the power of the king of the mountains. And those weapons? More of Everest's power?"

"Yes. In ordinary life, I have little need for weapons. My skill at unarmed combat is usually enough. But I know I might meet my better, such as you proved to be, and that I should be prepared. That is why I could summon well-formed and strong weapons. They can easily shatter, but they cut quite well."

Dryly, he said, "I noticed."

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay, I did ask for it, and I will recover soon enough."

We had stopped just outside a small shrine-like building. I had to duck to enter, but I am used to that. Inside, however, was no shrine, but the celestial palace. Looking behind me, I saw the same shrine. Apparently, it was a gateway of some type. It did not take long for others to notice us. Hugeng called out to a minor worker, sending him for a cloak. He called another to send word to the functionary he had to report to. The cloak came quickly, and I put it on. While it covered me sufficiently, it only came down to mid-thigh, when it would have grazed the ground on a normal woman. I thanked the worker for the cloak.

Hugeng took me to his quarters, and offered me the bath. When I finished my bath, I came out and found a trio of workers waiting for me.

"Becky Sue, I am responsible for your lack of clothes. These ladies are here to provide you with some clothes to wear while you are here."

The lead woman said, "Hugeng, how are we to mark this human's clothes?"

"She is a great warrior, good enough to give me pause, and a priestess."

"Very well, a warrior's outfit." She directed her aides, who brought out suitable supplies. "Madam, let us begin." So I dropped the towel, leaving me just in shoes. "Oh, my! You have four breasts! Are you even human?"

"I am, but the extra came forth because I willed them to, very strongly, just as I also willed my height." The ladies mumbled understanding, and quickly began their work, occasionally moving my limbs, as they measured.

"Hugeng, how did you know I was a priestess?"

"Your spiritual presence is quite strong. The likelihood of not being a priestess was negligible. But it was still a guess."

The ladies got my attention. "You are a priestess? What manner of outfit is appropriate?"

I replied, "Queen Inanna's priestesses either wear fancy dresses, or nothing, as the circumstance warrants."

"You wear nothing?"

"When we are hosting or officially attending an orgy, we wear lots of jewels, but no clothes. Shoes may be worn. Given you're upset, I don't think that would be appropriate here."

"It would not be, in public. What you do in private," she glanced at Hugeng, "is your business."

"Then make me a fancy Qipao. Make the side slits high enough to allow me to kick high. The material should be soft and light, but the pattern should indicate I am a warrior, as well. I can wear a pair of daggers strapped to my legs. If you can find a way to highlight my breasts, it would be appreciated."

"I understand. I think we can do that." She proceeded to order her ladies about, and the three of them swiftly created my Qipao. Hugeng just watched, as they did their work.

An hour later, they packed up. The leader said, "You now have a Qipao, and we will go now and make you two fancier ones for your stay. We will be back tomorrow for the finishing touches on all of them."

"Thank you for your fast and beautiful work." I then bowed to her. She was clearly surprised, but bowed back, then motioned to her ladies and left.

I asked, "What is next tonight?"

"Next, we go to sleep, even though I am curious about your queen. Tomorrow will be a big day for us both." He then led me to my room.

"Would you like to have sex with me? I could tell you about her, and it would be a suitable time, as well."

"I am a dragon, not a human."

"Yet, you currently are in human form. Do you not feel sexual desires?"

"I do, but dragons take no chance at leaving a half-dragon child behind."

"Then fear not. After my eighth child, I had my ovaries removed. I cannot get pregnant."

"Eight children? You do not appear old enough or experienced enough."

"Yet, I am. So, shall I explain while we have sex?"

"... Yes. It is a rare thing to have sex without worrying about having a child."

"Then join me." I removed the Qipao, and placed it, folded, on a bedside table, and then lay down. His clothing just disappeared, and naked, he lay next to me. When I looked down, I saw his dick was long and massive, and it was only just starting to get hard. Clearly, the legendary virility of dragons applied to him. While he took care when he entered me, I knew that his girth was not an issue, as I had taken such size before. The thirteen-inch length would be okay, because An's fifteen taught me I could handle a maximum of fourteen. Still, opening up wide enough for him took some effort and lubrication.

It was clear he was enjoying it, as he was going quite hard at me. In self-defense, I invoked the mountain's power to make my body more resilient. I don't think he noticed it; especially, as I encouraged him to let loose. As we built up, I told him of Inanna, and how she is a warrior and courtesan. When he came, that triggered me. I was surprised at how much semen he produced, about three times more than most men.

He said, "Your pussy is crushing my dick."

When I came to my senses, and processed that, I said, "Sorry, I invoked the mountain's power to make my body better able to handle your strength. Is it a problem, or more just unexpected?"

"The latter. But still, wow. You take your priestly duties seriously."

"Indeed, while I have native talent, she has honed it to near perfection. Another round?"

"Not for a while. I need to recover."

"Then how about I lay on you, so you can eat me out while I deepthroat you."

"You are full of surprises. Go for it." Soon, I was on top and inverted. Even as I started licking him clean, he was beginning to lick me clean, as well. Then I got a surprise.

"Woah! I wasn't expecting that. You have a long, forked tongue." He replied with a sound and nodding, but didn't stop eating me out. "Well, you have shown me yours, let me show you mine." With that, I extended my tongue and enwrapped his semi-hard dick.

"Urp! What are you doing?" I just lifted up to let him see my lips on the head of his dick, but my tongue wrapped around it and tickled his balls. "That's your tongue?" I answered him as he answered me. "Oh, my. You are unique. I think this is going to be a long night."

I lay back down, and briefly returned my tongue, so I could say, "Sounds fun. Keep eating me out, while I deal with your big, thick, dick." I then began deepthroating him. I used lots of suction, and I pulsed my tongue to massage his dick into hardening and eventually coming in my mouth. When he blew, I was hard-pressed to swallow it all. I kept just enough to turn around and show my skill. I then swallowed the last of it. The next time, I sat on his dick and bounced up and down while he played with my breasts. He used his forked tongue to lick an upper nipple, so I used my long tongue to lick the other.

After the third time he came, he said, "Woman, have you no limit? You have worn me out."

"Then I have done well. Shall we sleep? I have no objection to company."

In response, he just closed his eyes. I joined him in sleep, or would have.

"It seems you keep interesting company these days."

"Queen Inanna, he asked me to spar, and afterwards, he brought me here. I offered my body, and he accepted."

"Yes, I felt the surge as his seed entered you. Such as they do not join humans very often. You must have impressed him."

"He said I was a good enough warrior to give him pause." I then brought to mind our combat, ending with the lightning.

"Glass weapons will break, but while they last, they are sharper than metal. But calling lightning, that is not something I expected."

"An was also impressed with my weather abilities. I started, and then later stopped, a massive tornado. I tried controlling lightning then. Later, I blunted a hurricane, saving many lives. I also learned that when I use a lot of his power, lightning tends to likes me."

"Likes you?"

"I was on a hotel balcony, well below the roof, and the hotel had excellent lightning protection, but a nearby bolt avoided the lightning rods and hit me in the chest. My nipples light up, sparking with its power. When I went in to begin my bath, the bolt left me to ground in the plumbing from over a foot away. That's a lot of power."

"Yes, I have seen the power of the sky. That you held it, is amazing. That you are able to call it, is likewise amazing. It makes me wonder what more will happen to you."

"I don't know, but my companion here mentioned I earned a reward. I have no idea what it might be, but I am sure it will be interesting."

"A reward from the Celestial Palace? Even the littlest thing will be remarkable. Sleep now, and heal."

"Goodnight, my Queen."

"Goodnight, daughter."

In the morning, I woke and saw Hugeng watching me. "Want more sex?"

"Yes, but today we have other duties. The ladies will be here in minutes, so be ready."

"I will." I then went to the bath, to quickly wash. As I did, I noticed there was no sign of injury from yesterday's battle. In fact, I seemed to have a rather healthy glow. As I exited, I heard the ladies, so rather than put on yesterday's outfit, I just walked naked to the main room.

There was a man with them. "Who is this vision of sex?"

Hugeng replied, "This is the woman I spoke of. Becky Sue Tate, warrior and priestess."

"She is human? But she is huge, and has four breasts."

"She is most human, but also blessed. Do not anger her; she is strong enough to give me pause."

"Ulp! But you're a dragon."

"Even so. Becky Sue, why don't you and the ladies go to your room, so you can get dressed?"

I nodded, and gestured to the ladies to follow me. They looked relieved to leave that conversation. Once in my room, they regained their confidence, and the leader presented me with two outfits. They had me put on yesterday's outfit to make some adjustments, then asked me to put on one of the new ones, so they could do the finishing touches. I quickly did, and felt it was good enough, but I knew better than to say so, and instead just said I was ready. They spent ten minutes, and made a few minor adjustments. Then they had me try the other one. A few adjustments were made, and they pronounced them finished. I bowed and thanked them. They returned the bow. They placed the other outfit they brought into a closet I had not known was there. They brought me to the main room, where the others were sitting. Bowing deeper to Hugeng, they left.

Hugeng stood and said, "Come here and turn around, so we can see."

Feeling playful, I did so, but used major hip action. And when I swirled around, I used a little power to make the dress swing a little more than it normally would.

"The ladies do good work, don't they?"

"They certainly do."

Hugeng then turned to the other man, and said, "Shall we go to the office? I don't want the administrator to be kept waiting."

"Quite so. Please follow me." It was clearly a command, and I took my cues from Hugeng. I soon found I was following him in a humble pose, being as quiet as I could be. The upside was that all the corridors had high ceilings and large doorways, so I did not have to duck.

Soon we were in the presence of the Administrator. "Hugeng, report."

"Sir, this is the woman of interest. I have tested her strength, and battle skill. Even though she is human, she has enough native strength to be the strongest in the land. She also has the blessing of the king of the mountains, and this allowed her to master the heaviest weight at the temple. Something we thought impossible. It is clear she knows how to use it at will, and in combat. She could easily take out a squad of palace guards if she was so inclined. She is also versed in the fighting skill of the Chinese, the Japanese, and some others.

"Something we did not know is that she is a priestess of some power. The Sumerian Goddess Inanna is both warrior and courtesan. Her priestess is highly skilled in both disciplines. She is also fearless, yet wise. She thinks before she acts, but can be deadly at need. Lastly, she is compassionate. She asked my permission before using edged weapons against me."

"Little good that did."

"Actually, I became concerned. She sliced through several scales, and stabbed me deeply. If she could fight hours, she might take me down. And given what I saw, I would not count on her giving up because she was tired."

"How did she get such weapons?"

"She summoned them forth directly from the earth."

"Most interesting. This Inanna must be powerful indeed."

"She is a Queen, but the power was not hers, but the King of the Mountains'."

"No mountain would do this."

"Yet one did. But that is not what caused me to end the battle."

"What did?"

"We began fighting without a cloud in the sky. She summoned forth a fierce storm, and then called lightning to do her bidding. That hurt. When the battle was over, she dismissed it."

"Woman. Does this Inanna give you this power for war?"

"No, lord. This power comes from the gift of An, the Sumerian King of the Gods. His domain is the sky, and he has made me his priestess as well."

"You serve two gods?"

"At times, but mostly Queen Inanna. I am not as close with An. My last patron, the King of the Mountains, has barely spoken with me."

"Hugeng, you are right. She is a powerful priestess. What of her ambition?"

"I have not yet seen it. She is happy as she is, and takes orders of others she could wipe out in an instant. She also helps others that need it."

"I see. You indicated she was worthy of a reward. Have you given any thought to this?"

"Yes. She is an artisan, portraying the Monkey King in the Journey into the West. They go to learn of the Tao. I felt the teaching of a portion of the art of the Tao would be both relevant and suitable to her current actions."

"Hmm... I approve. But also take a teacher of language. Her tongue is uncouth."

"I shall, Administrator. By your leave?" Hugeng bowed, so I did as well. We waited, and when Hugeng stood straight, I did, and we left. We traveled in silence for a long time before he said, "Her tongue is uncouth. And long. If he only knew."

"Hehe. But I appreciate his disapproval, as I noticed many words seemed different, and I had trouble following the conversation."

"That is because he chooses to use the language of the palace, even when dealing with outsiders. We go now to engage a tutor."

"I will enjoy learning the language, but the time I have been here worries me. The production company will worry, and if too long, it could cause problems."

"Do not be concerned. Once you leave the realm of Earth, time's hold on you is gone. When you return, it will be as though you were only gone for a moment. If we were unhappy with you, we would send you back as though time's hold never left. If we were angry, who knows when you would return?"

"I have felt time's hold on me before."

"Wow. You really get around."

"Hehe."

"Ah, here we are. We will find a tutor here." We went in, and a few minutes later came out. Hugeng had hired someone who would meet us by the lake. We went back to his quarters, and packed. When I opened the closet, I was surprised to find a pair of silk shoes. Suspecting I might find other things, I went through every drawer, cupboard, and closet I could find. I found some exquisite jewelry.

"Hugeng, I found some jewelry in my room. Do you know anything about it?"

"Hm, no. Let's take a look." I showed him. "Where did you find it?" I showed him. "I think the ladies provided it with the clothes. It matches the outfits, and before you came, that drawer was empty. So I think it goes with the clothes."