Nigkala Tales Pt. 22: A Beautiful Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the pieces cut, washed, and dried, I started assembling it, using a lot of pins. I then had her put it on, and then stand still while I adjusted the safety pins, starting from the most critical seams out. When the innermost half was completed, I had her take it off. I then sewed the innermost seams with my sewing machine. I had her put it back on, while I checked the new seams, and then started adjusting the rest of the pins. After more sewing, she put it back on to check the fit. I didn't find any problems, so she took it off, and I processed all the seams, reinforcing where needed, and trimming excess material before ironing the seams flat. Then, turning it right-side-in, I had her put it on and check herself in the mirror.

"I can't believe it. You did it." She moved about, and walked back and forth a bit. "It fits like a glove, and flows nicely. How are you so good at this?"

"I have been making my own clothes for decades, for the same reason. Commercial clothing doesn't fit, so I need custom. It was more obvious due to my size, but my breasts were also an issue. So I learned to sew, and have done so ever since. I have very little commercial clothing of my own, and I even taught my four breasted daughters to sew, so they could make clothes that fit. Most of the time they buy a top that is nice, but a bit large for them, and then they make adjustments to make it fit. That way they don't have to worry about buttons, pockets, and such."

"It must take a lot of time to learn all that stuff."

"Actually, it doesn't. Initially, nearly all my clothes were the same pattern, but different fabrics and colors. I had found a pattern that fit, and I just made the same pattern again and again. You could start the same. Start simple and perfect it before moving to another form. Unlike me, you won't have to cope with a body that is growing all the time as you learn."

"Okay, I'll check online. I'm sure I can find some videos to teach me."

"If you need help, come see me after the wedding. For now, you can take your new dress to a shop to gussy it up however you like. You might want to insist on wearing it in front of them to show it fits before you let them have it. Maybe wear it in, and have a change of clothes for when you give it to them. Do tell them it has been washed already, so they don't make assumptions about shrinkage."

"I will. Thank you; I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

"Don't worry. Just be there for your friend on her special day. She has a lot on her shoulders preparing."

"I know. I volunteered for some of it."

"Well, at least you have a dress to wear, so that's one less worry."

"True. Again, thanks."

With that, she packed up and left. As I had kept Jewel appraised with my estimated completion date, the wedding was scheduled for next month. Two weeks before, Jewel and Angel came for a final fitting. It was perfect. They left happy, and with the dress.

Filipe and I arrive the day before the wedding, and entered our suite. I went early to the bridal party to help get everyone dressed to the nines, and to be sure the bride outshone everyone else. Angel was the Maid of Honor, and I knew two of the bridesmaids. Half an hour before the ceremony, I left to hook up with Filipe and get our seats. We saw Mark and company waiting nearby, as the service wasn't going to start for a bit. At the top of the hour, they took their places, and we waited only three minutes for Jewel and her ladies. It took them nearly ten minutes to walk up to the front and line up opposite of the men.

There must have been three hundred people in attendance, not counting the bridal party or paparazzi. Yet the place was very quiet, and everyone could hear the exchanging of vows. I was seated at the outside edge of the bride's side, so I wouldn't block anyone's view. It also gave me a fairly good view of Mark's face for the vows, and I could see he was very happy. When the Justice of the Peace said, 'You may kiss the bride,' most expected a restrained kiss. But I saw the desire in Mark's eyes, and could sense Jewel's desire as well. It may have started restrained, but only lasted a second before becoming more intense. That's when I felt their desire strengthen and begin to include the guests. We all watched as their passion rose, and their kiss became more intense. I clearly saw Mark's hands grab her butt, and I could see she was pushing her breasts into him. Around me, I felt a response from the crowd, getting them worked up a bit. Then the moment was over.

They exited first, and waited to greet everyone as they went from the wedding chapel to the reception hall. Filipe and I congratulated them as we passed. The reception started with a meal, then with the tossing of the bridal bouquet and the garter belt. Some noticed that when the bride came in without the outer layer of her wedding dress, that it showed a bit more. But it was when her husband fetched the garter that everyone realized that her skirt was more transparent farther from the groin, because he pushed it up a few inches to get his hands in on the belt. By that point, it was clear she shaved her vagina and wasn't wearing underwear.

When he rose up, everyone could see the bulge in his pants, indicating he was decently endowed. They followed the tossing of the garter with their dance, then the dance with their parents. What followed was unexpected. The best man took the mike and said, "Ladies and gentlemen. A word, please. At this time, the family portion of this reception has finished. In half an hour, the adult portion will begin. Those who do not want to partake of a more adult party should leave shortly. There will be music to dance to until then. Thank you."

Perhaps ten percent of the guests departed. Filipe and I chose to dance, as did a lot of others. I did notice the paparazzi seemed to be increasing. When the time came, Angel took the mike and said, "Ladies and gentlemen. The couple has chosen to use an ancient rite of marriage: the wedding bed, with witnesses to see that they consummate their wedding." While she was talking, staff wheeled in a pair of hotel beds, and pushed them together. The couple got on either side of a bed, and stripped in front of everyone. The Bride handed her clothes to the Best Man, and the Groom to the Maid of Honor. They then went to the center of the beds, and began to have sex.

As they began, Inanna let me hear Jewel's prayer to get pregnant by her husband, and she also told me she would, no matter who else she has sex with this night. The last bit got me wondering what was up. But soon everyone was drawn to the happy couple, and saw their passion as they had sex. Again, their passion seemed to grow and catch those near them. When she got off of him and lay beside him, everyone saw he was still hard. Someone handed them the mike.

Together, they said, "It is time to begin the orgy." They handed the mike back. They separated a bit more, and then the groomsmen and bridesmaids moved the beds apart, with one on each. The Maid of Honor then undressed and handed her clothing to a bridesmaid, and the Best Man handed his to a groomsman. The Maid of Honor then mounted the Groom, and the Best Man impaled the Bride. As everyone watched, staff brought out several more beds and spaced them about. The sexual energy of the two couples, however, seemed to get even more intense. That's when I noticed I was beginning to feel echoes of their sexual energy from other places in the crowd.

By the time the two couples came, four were ready to step in. The Bride and Groom stayed in the central area, but the others walked to a bed on the side of the hall, without bothering to dress. With four couples going at it, the echoes of sexual energy seemed to go to the next level. I could feel that wherever it was coming from, those nearby started acting more horny. I also saw those near me do likewise, and then realized I was somehow adding to this effect.

"Yes, daughter, you are. Jewel wanted a blowout orgy for her wedding, and I have made it happen. Enjoy yourself."

I told Filipe, and he suggested we get in line for the newlyweds before it gets too long, so we did. When I was next in line for the groom, one of the naked bridesmaids said she would take my clothes, and asked my name. When it was my turn, I spoke a little as we began. "Hello Mark. Is this what you want?"

"Yes. Jewel has told me of your open marriage, and how well it works for you. We decided to do the same, especially considering Angel's place in her heart."

"Before too long, you should take a break to drink something. You will need to keep up your fluids."

"We thought of that. The wedding party will be sure to keep us well hydrated."

"Good. Then let's have some fun."

"Yes, let's."

At this point, we got serious, and soon we both came. When I got off him, I thanked him. Looking about, I saw Filipe waiting for me, still nude. I went over to him, also nude. "Waiting long?"

"No. Only a few moments. I get the feeling this orgy is going to be going for a while. What say we find a bed and do each other before we start finding others to partner."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go..." suddenly, I knew which bed would be empty shortly. "... over here." I grabbed his hand, and headed that way. Just as we got there, the couple parted and got off the bed. We got in and proceeded to go at it.

After we came, but before we parted, Filipe said, "I will stay for a while, but head up to the room later. You go ahead and stay as long as you want."

As Filipe got up, I spotted a guy eyeing me, so I stayed in bed and crooked my finger at him. It was close to three hours before a woman came to me, but once she did, I got both, and sometimes threesomes. It was near midnight when a naked guy came to me lugging a camera. When he got going, I asked, "Paparazzi?"

"Yes."

"Enjoy crashing the party?"

"Definitely. Um, you won't tell, will you?"

"As long as you tell it straight, I won't. Besides, I get the feeling there's going to be more than a few crashers to the party."

"Oh, really? How can you tell?"

"This is Sin City. I have the feeling someone wants a major orgy tonight."

Just then he came, and so I said, "Take a pic of me before you get off. Then go hunting for other good pics. Just remember, most here are not public figures, so be sure to identify and get permission before you sell."

Sometime later, there was a lull, so I took a break to see who was generating those sexual waves. The nearest was coming from the next bed over, and seemed to be emanating from the naked woman there. Looking at her, I did not recognize her, but I did recognize the symbol on her earring. It was Inanna's holy symbol. I moved on to the next one I felt, and I saw a tattoo of Inanna's symbol. After I checked out all the sources, most had a visible symbol of Inanna, and the ones that didn't, seemed to be weaker emanations.

I just got a drink when I suddenly felt a divine presence. I turned around and standing in front of me was Inanna, naked.

"Hello daughter. How do you like the orgy?"

"I like it a lot. But I noticed your mark on a number of the ladies. Is something going on that I should know?"

"Well.... I thought this would be a good time to have all the priestesses meet. Most came."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Summon my symbol, and walk with me. Oh, be ready to make a few more symbols like you did for the bride." I nodded, and summoned the symbol. We walked to one of the priestesses who just finished with someone. As she walked, I felt my body become seriously aroused. I also noted others nearby getting aroused.

Inanna spoke as we stopped at the bed. "Hello, Charlene."

She looked up, and then she noticed my symbol. Then she realized I was standing back a little in deference. Putting two and two together, she gulped. "Are you... her?"

"Charlene, this is Inanna. I am Becky Sue."

She started to hyperventilate, so I sat down next to her and said, "Calm down. You can handle this."

"Oh my god. I can't believe it."

"Believe. I know she is a goddess, and I serve her just as you do. Why not invite her to join you?" she looked at me with a question in her eyes, so I nodded.

"Miss, um, Inanna, won't you join me?"

She sat on her other side and said, "Thank you for inviting me to join you. Let's have sex." I just nodded when she looked at me, so she lay down and reached for Inanna. I just sat and watched, not even masturbating. But when they came, so did I. Afterwards, she told me to give her a symbol, so I focused a moment and summoned one and handed it to her. She then gave it to Charlene, saying, "This symbol is a lot easier to show others than your tattoo. Also, others will give it more respect."

She looked at Inanna, and replied, "Thank you. I shall treasure it." She then looked at me and asked, "Your symbol is so large, and it fits your breasts so nicely. Did she give it to you?"

"No. With some assistance, I made it myself. Later, she gave it a major blessing, so it is more than a mere holy symbol."

"Yes, I knew she would be important here and now, so she is my high priestess."

"Woah! Uh, does this mean I have to obey her?"

"She knows me better than anyone else today. Think of her as an elder rather than a boss. Give her respect, seek her advice, but you must make your own choices. I am your boss, in that sense, not her. But as my high priestess, taking her advice is usually the best." She then leaned forward and gave her a kiss before getting up and walking away. I followed her to the next priestess. I gave a symbol to perhaps two thirds of them, but she did not go to Jewel or Angel.

"Don't worry; I'll visit Jewel and Angel later. It is time for me to go. You can send your symbol back, as I don't want to distract too much from her special day." I sent it back. She then pulled my head down, and we kissed deeply, and that made me come again. By the time I opened my eyes, she was gone. So I began to mingle, looking for anyone who desired sex, and it was late the next evening before the orgy broke up.

Near the end, I had sex with Jewel and Mark, who were now sharing a bed. "Congratulations, newlyweds. Great party. I'm surprised you're ready for more sex, Mark."

"Not as surprised as me! I took a Viagra, but that isn't supposed to last this long. It hasn't gone down yet."

I looked at Jewel, and asked, "Have you mentioned Inanna yet?"

"He knows."

"Yes, she told me. Seems odd to think she's a priestess to a make believe pagan goddess. But it makes her happy."

"Inanna is not make-believe. You've seen her holy symbol?"

"Yes. So?"

"So, this." I summoned mine. "I'm senior to her, and have experienced a lot more. She is real. I believe she is also the reason you haven't softened yet."

Privately, I asked, "Inanna, could you do me a favor? I would like to touch his dick and make it deflate, and then do it again to make it erect, and so convince him."

I felt her chuckle. "Go for it."

"Tell me, how quickly do you think you will soften?"

"I don't think it will be very fast or soon."

"Observe." I then touched his dick, and it instantly deflated. "Do you think that was a chemical reaction?"

"No. It shouldn't do that."

"And yet it did. Now watch Jewel and me for a bit, and see how aroused you get." I then reached out for her, and we began to make out with a lot of touching. We even managed to make each other come. After we parted, I asked, "Did that arouse you?"

"Yes, kinda. But nothing downstairs."

"Let me fix that." I then touched his dick again, and in instantly became erect, and quite hard. "Any explanations?"

"... No. That's not possible."

"Well, then, something unexplained is happening. We gave you an explanation that fits the observed facts. Are you willing to believe someone outside your understanding is doing something?"

"Well, maybe."

"Then to encourage you, a little reward is in order. Jewel, sit on his face." I then mounted him, and we teamed up to give him a great time. After he came, I dismounted, and cleaned him up. Jewel got off, and put his head in her lap to watch. As he was still erect, I barely touched his dick with my lips, but then proceeded to wrap it with my tongue.

When he realized what was happening, he said, "What? How are you doing that?"

Jewel replied, "Her tongue is very long, and she's very talented with it. I speak from experience."

"So I see... Um, I'm about to blow."

All I did was lean a little, and I deepthroated all nine inches in one quick motion, while continuing to play with his dick. My tongue then extended to his balls, and when he came, I started massaging them, milking every last drop. When he finished, I pulled off and kissed Jewel, transferring half of what I held. We then turned to him and showed him what was in our mouths before swallowing it.

"Jewel, when you return from your honeymoon, stop by. I have a small additional gift."

"You don't need to; the dress was worth so much more to me."

"Even so, I want to give it. Just consider it as something for a rainy day, or to pay for something you two really want."

"Thanks."

I bid them goodbye, and made another round looking for people still wanting sex. There were very few, so I felt the orgy was over. I then went over to the side where our clothes were stored and retrieved mine. Rather than dress, I just carried them back to our room. I took the long way through the crowd, enjoying their stares. I could feel Filipe was inside, so I knocked, and he opened the door. I leaned in and kissed him, then entered and closed the door. I headed for bed, and he joined me. At first, he just held me, casually playing with a nipple, but soon I was fast asleep.

Back home, I was still telling Filipe about that night when Jewel stopped by after her month-long honeymoon. She was by herself, but Mark was in the car waiting, so I told her I would be only a few moments. I returned with a small velvet bag, and handed it to her. She opened it, and looked inside.

"Are these what I think they are?"

"Yes. Assorted small gems, that in aggregate is likely about half a million in value."

"I can't accept this! You can't just give this kind of stuff away."

"Actually I can. I can summon such as often as I need. The only problem is explaining them, so I don't do it much, except for charity. Our own careers provide for us quite nicely, and this is just gravy. Be careful if you appraise them, because if anyone knows you have them, you might become a target. They are small enough to hide just about anywhere, or keep in a safe deposit box. Now go enjoy yourselves, as your pregnancy will soon be apparent."

"Huh? I'm not pregnant, am I? And if I am, I wonder who?"

"Inanna told me you would have Mark's child that night. Now give him the happy news."

"Definitely." She pulled my head down and gave me a quick French kiss, then rushed out to tell him.

Later that day I got a call. A new script is being shopped for a Mortal Kombat film, this time centering on Obsidian.

But that is another story...