Nikita Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting on tinder while abroad leads to sexting fun & more.
4.9k words
4.67
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
punainen
punainen
14 Followers

AUTHOR's NOTE: The dialogue in this chapter of the story takes place via text, either through tinder or snapchat. A double backslash ("\\") indicates where one character 'double-texts'; that is, sends multiple messages in a row without waiting for the other person to respond.

+++++

The notification slid down from the top of the screen while I was scrolling through tumblr in bed, lying on my stomach wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sapphire-blue briefs.

*You have a new match*

Nothing important. Not that I'm bragging but I do get quite a few matches when I'm using tinder. That's not to say that I'm necessarily hot or anything, it's just that when you're bisexual you're not limited to only one half of the tinder-using population. In fact, I would wager that queer men get the most matches, or at least, the most useful matches. Straight women probably get the most attention on tinder, but considering who's giving them that attention, they need to filter through a lot of it to get to the 5% of people who're actually a winning combination of kind, interesting and non-crusty. Most of my matches are men because the same hormones which drive straight men to dog women find themselves equally matched, and... well, it's very easy for queer men to find ourselves online, especially in a context which practically demands horniness.

Since I get matches all the time, any old random new match didn't mean all that much to me. But it was the evening, I'd done all my class reading, eaten dinner, and was just planning to dick around online before sleeping eventually. In fact, I was feeling a little bit horny so this could work actually.

Flirting with guys on tinder, getting them to give me attention, to tell me they wanted to fuck me or have me fuck them-- all this was a recently-discovered pleasure. Whom amongst us does not love attention? Sure, it is attention from men, which is stimulating but emotionally dry, in my experience. But I mean hell, it's a lot more interactive than watching porn. It's not even voyeuristic, so maybe there's a moral argument to be made there. With nothing better to do and feeling the need to release some steam, I went over to tinder.

Nikita was his name. I had swiped right on him a few days ago when I was, unfortunately, swiping right on every non-crusty guy I found given I was horny at the time. The few people I'd been chatting with that night all eventually stopped responded, leaving me high and dry, (metaphorically and not). Hopefully tonight would be different. I swiped through his pictures; mostly cute. He was wearing this black hat in them that all the Slavic exchange students wore. With a name like Nikita he must be Russian or something. Nikita Krushchev, right? Somewhere around there. Slavs are known, I thought, for their masculinity and sometimes overwhelmingly intense sexuality. Could be hot. His bio was typically bare.

He messaged me while I was looking through his profile.

"Hello!"

I swiped over to reply

"hey what's up?"

"Nothing much. You are from America, no?"

"yeah actually, i've been here for about two months \\ what about you?"

"I am from Russia. \\ Why are you in Freiburg?"

"studying german and english, you?"

"Computer Science. \\ I wanted to come to a more international city to study it since it requires knowledge of English."

"don't they teach English in Russia?"

"Yes, but the faculty at the University in my city are not very well-renowned. UniFreiburg is known in Europe for having a good faculty. \\ I also wanted to stay in a smaller town."

"why not go to england or america or somewhere where they speak English natively?"

"My country gives more money to study on the continent than off. And with Brexit and Trump, I did not want to take any risks. Things are strange enough politically in my country, especially for men like us."

"yeah I can imagine."

"You were at the party at the T.I.K last week, yes? \\ You were drinking all of those colored shots?"

"yeah, that was me. why, were you there?"

"I was. I saw you with your friends. You seemed very friendly and cute. I wanted to come and talk to you."

"oh my goodness, that's so sweet! why didn't you?"

"I was intimidated by your cuteness."

This struck me. I'm not used to attention; at least, not like this. Not starting with cute. I've had men call me cute before, but usually with qualifications, like 'I wanna cum all over that cute face' or 'I'm gonna fuck that cute ass so hard'. Not that that doesn't have appeal, but this felt different. He wasn't just some guy messaging me trying to get off (at least, not so far). He had actually seen me in person at a party, drinking with my friends. That was already much more than everyone else who I'd ever matched and sexted with on Tinder. And: he thought I was cute! He felt intimidated by my cuteness!! What's more, he lived in this city, not 50, 70, 100 km away like other matches. This had potential.

After thinking for a moment, I replied:

"well i can promise i'm not intimidating, lol \\ i wish you had come over and talked"

"So do I \\ But I am talking to you now on here, so hopefully this is just as good."

"i guess it'll have to do for now, lol \\ what do you think you would've said if you had approached me at the party?"

"I think I would have tried to begin flirting with you."

"oh really? how so?"

"I probably would have made a comment about how cute you seemed from across the yard."

"sounds like a decent start \\ i think i would've returned the compliment, you're quite pretty yourself <3"

"Thank you very much! \\ Then I believe I would have begun asking you questions to get to know you."

"so kinda like what we're already doing?"

"Yes exactly."

"what other questions would you have asked?"

"For instance: where in America are you from, and because you are studying German, why did you choose to come to Freiburg instead of any other city?"

"oh! well, i don't know how familiar you are with american geography, but i'm from the state of michigan. it's in the north, near the middle, by all the big lakes if you can find a map. \\ i came here because my university has a special year-long exchange program with the university of freiburg for students studying german and I wanted to get fluent. \\ what about you? where in russia are you from?"

"I do not think it would be wise to tell you where in Russia I am from. It is very dangerous for homosexuals there now. \\ If anyone found out when I return, it could be very bad for me and my family. \\ I hope you understand. I am not trying to be rude."

"oh absolutely, i understand. not a problem."

"All I will say is that I live near a city, but not in it."

"that sounds like it could be anywhere"

"Yes, I hope so. I am sorry but I must be vague."

"don't worry, i'll never tell anyone from russia that I met a cute boy who could live literally anywhere in the biggest country on earth"

"Thank you very much, haha."

"you're so welcome! <3 \\ and even if they did suspect you of being gay, i could testify in your defense that you wouldn't even talk to me at a party, lol"

"Haha, you are funny. \\ Thank you for the support."

"of course babe <3 \\ I'll tell them that if you were really gay, you'd've come over and asked me to get dinner or drinks sometime"

"That is actually what I would have done next. \\ If we are still talking about what I would have done if I had come and talked to you at the party."

"well that's very sweet of you, but i'm afraid what could have been is no use to me \\ that is, unless you're asking me now ;)"

"I am! You are even cuter now that I have really met you, and I would very much like to get to know you in person."

Of course, I had been goading him a little bit with that last one. That's part of the joy and thrill of flirting, for me. You put down the highest card you think you can play at the moment and wait to see if they'll put down a higher one. Nikita, to his credit, had played his hand masterfully, raising the stakes exactly in line with me. Now the ball was back in my court, to mix metaphors. I had to decide how best to respond to his proposal--for a date! The realization hit me late: I had just been asked out on my first gay date! Usually, guys just asked to meet up for something quick or stuck to purely digital sexting. Of course, it goes both ways, and I had been too nervous to ask out the guys from my past who caught my eye or my feelings. But there was no hesitation now.

"well then, it's a date! <3 \\ i'm really enjoying talking to you, too \\ then we won't have to bother with talking about what we might have done at the party, since we'll be together and we can just flirt to our heart's content"

"It is good that you say that, because there is one more thing I wanted to mention I would have said there, and I feel much more comfortable saying it if you agree to go out on a date with me."

"oh? what would that be?"

"I might also have mentioned something about your ass."

So it finally came to this: my favorite part. Many men (and women too, actually) have become smitten with my ass. I never go to the gym or anything like that, but I do spend lots of time riding my bike or taking long walks, so I knew why I had full, toned, attractive legs. But that still didn't explain why, since I'd gotten to college, my ass seemed to be swelling slowly but surely. It seemed that every semester I had to buy a few new pairs of pants to accommodate the expansion; more than once I'd ripped a pair of khakis if I waited too long to swap them out. These final years of postpubescent growth seemed to be less concerned with my height and more concerned with getting me thicker and thicker, to the point where it felt like my ass didn't want to be contained.

Naturally, it drew a lot of attention, especially from my other queer friends. More than once I'd been told 'you make me wish I were a top'. And of course, you could kind of see it in my pictures on my tinder profile, so any top I matched with immediately latched onto it as his object of desire. I'd lost track of the number times that a guy would have barely begun chatting with me before he said 'what's your snap, babe, I need to see that fat ass'. Usually I relented, and within a minute of telling him, would receive a video of a cock being jerked off. Even though I wouldn't ever actually sleep with just anyone who asked, there's a certain thrill in being able to indulge someone who's turned on by you, and so It usually happened that I ended up sending pictures of myself in last semester's shorts, or pairs of briefs that rode high and couldn't contain my ass' entire mass. Lately, I could even be compelled to send videos of myself shaking my ass, or wiggling it back and forth seductively while on all fours, or fingering it. The videos I got back, of these thick cocks shooting big loads because of my ass, would overwhelm me, and I would be cumming with a finger inside myself shortly thereafter.

Despite all of this (which I'd only started doing a few months ago), I had never actually had sex with anyone. Of any gender. There was definite interest on my part, and there were a few girls I had been friends with benefits with, but it had never worked out to my ultimate advantage. Part of it was timing: I only started fooling around with the girl I had gone the farthest with (3rd base) a few months before coming to Germany. But the major reason was that I am fundamentally a private person, and I would require a bit time to feel comfortable enough with someone to have sex with them, and I had never met anyone willing to wait.

So, I was left to flirting with randos on tinder, sending pictures and videos of my ass to men who I'd never meet, jerking off to the idea and image of the thick cocks which yearned to enter my ass. Meanwhile, I had only ever put 1 or 2 knuckles of my finger in my ass, because that same thickness which made me the center of attention made it difficult to even reach down there. Still, it made me feel extremely sexy, to frame my body in these ways and explicitly to elicit a sexual reaction from someone. Not that that was the only way to do that, by no means. I'd been on the top end of things before, demanding pics of guys asses while sending my own slightly-above-average dick in return. Being a bi vers switch leaves you a lot of options; but there was something about the attention of a top with a large, erect penis which nevertheless made me weak. Even though the idea of bottoming (especially with the size of some of the dicks I had seen) frightened me, it excited me simultaneously. The minute any guy brought attention to my ass, my bottoming instincts switched on; I felt something relax inside of me, my ass seemed to stick out a little farther of its own volition, and my dick would become very hard very soon. All of which was happening now.

"really? what would you have said about my ass? ;)"

"I would have mentioned how round and full it looked in the shorts you were wearing."

Right on cue, my ass stuck up into the air like it had a mind of its own, and my dick twitched in my briefs and started getting hard.

"is that a good thing?"

"Yes, I enjoyed watching you walk and dance. Your ass is much larger than most other men."

I was fully hard by now. The expansion of my dick combined with my instinctually arching my back so that my sapphire-blue briefs, already unable to contain all of my ass, rode up, exposing more of it to the open air.

"well i'm glad you enjoyed seeing it \\ i enjoy knowing you enjoyed it"

"Do you mean to say that you are turned on?"

God, I love texting with foreign people. They're so sincere.

"yeah, i'm actually pretty horny right now \\ what about you?"

"Well I am not hard at the moment because I recently masturbated, but I did become very aroused at the party."

"really? just from watching me?"

"Yes. Your ass moves beautifully and so it held my attention. \\ Part of the reason I did not approach you was because I became hard and had to go relieve myself. I was wearing clothing which would easily show that I was erect. When I came back, you had left."

Every message he sent was turning me on more and more. He had actually gotten hard just watching me from across a yard at a party? Not only that, but he had already jerked off once thinking about me! I wondered if I had ever had this effect on anyone else. Still, hearing about it for the first time was making me incredibly horny, while also sending nervous bolts of lightning down my nerves. This was so much realer than anything that had ever come before. I flipped over onto my back, pulled my rock-hard dick out of my briefs, and started stroking.

"oh goodness, that's quite a compliment \\ now i REALLY wish you had come over to talk to me"

"I as well, especially knowing now how well you are taking it. \\ I assumed you might think I was creepy."

"no not at all! \\ especially if you flirted with me as much as you have been and complimented me as sincerely as you are, i would've been swept off my feet <3"

"Perhaps seeing my erect penis would be the biggest compliment of all"

"i bet it would \\ maybe you could've taken me with you to wherever you went to relieve yourself and we could've had some fun ;)"

"I would have loved to do that. Perhaps you could have put on a private show for me, bouncing and jiggling your large ass while I watched?"

"well as long as watching wouldn't've been the only thing you'd've been doing \\ after all, wasn't the whole issue that your dick was hard and you had to relieve yourself?"

"That is true. Eventually I would have had to pull it out and begin masturbating while watching you shake your ass."

"and you know... i had had a couple of shots that night soo... if you had wanted to touch me at all, i'm sure i wouldn't've minded 😊"

"Wonderful. Getting to play with the large asses of other men is one of my favorite things to do."

"how would you have played with it?"

"First I would start by squeezing one of your cheeks. Then I would squeeze the other, then both. \\ But the shorts you wore that night were too tight for me. They kept it too contained. \\ If you permitted, I would have told you to take your shorts off."

"gladly <3 \\ i could slip even more off too, if you wanted 😉"

"Then I would have you strip down until your ass was bare in front of me. \\ By now, I would have been very hard, and so would have been masturbating with one hand. \\ With the other, I would be bouncing your ass up and down, or jiggling it from side to side, or smacking it to let it wobble."

"that's so hot Nikita \\ i'd've been so turned on shaking my fat ass for you \\ you could even go further than just playing with it too, you know"

"Well, since we would have been at a party, it would not have been wise to stay too long. \\ However, I think that before I came, I would wet my fingers with saliva and stick them inside of you. \\ Would you have liked that?"

"oh god yesss, Nikita, I would've loved it \\ i'm fingering myself right now just thinking about it"

"Then, because we would not want to be seen, I would orgasm while fingering your large, beautiful ass."

"would you have wanted to do it anyplace special? \\ any particular way?"

"I would have spilled all of it right onto your large, round ass. Then, I would make you put on your underwear and tight shorts once again. \\ I love to mark my conquests and make them take it with them."

"oh my godddd you're so naughty \\ i would've LOVED that, i'd've felt so dirty \\ would it be a lot of cum?"

"Yes. When I orgasm, I produce a large amount of cum. I have very powerful hormones and sex drives."

"is that so? \\ i love that in a man"

"Yes it is. \\ In fact, I am already hard again from imagining what I would do to your ass despite having cummed only about an hour ago."

I paused. My own hormones were raging. This was the most intense time I had ever had on tinder. I was fingering my ass imagining it was him and, when I wasn't responding to him, stroking my hard cock with my other hand because I was so turned on. All of this was new, all of it was hot. He had seen me, he had jerked off to me, he wanted to finger my ass, he was intensely libidinal. My heart pounded in my chest from excitement. Although I had done it dozens of times before, I still felt fluttery before I did what I knew I had to do next.

"well you know... if you really did want to see my ass, I could send you my snapchat \\ i'll send you whatever you want, as long as i get something good in return ;)"

"Yes, please."

I sent it.

*_Nikita_ has added you on Snapchat!*

I opened the app and clicked the 'Add+' button next to his name. Before I could decide what kind of picture to send him, the red square appeared to indicate that he had sent a picture. I tapped to open it.

What greeted me was easily the largest dick I had ever been sent pictures of on snapchat. Eight inches long, no doubt, probably closer to 8.5. It was thick without being disproportional, it had no curve, uncut; some dicks are simply gorgeous, and this was easily one of the more beautiful I had ever seen.

Accompanying it on screen was the caption 'Can you see why I had to take care of this?' Could I ever. I only wish I could have his problem. Yet, here he was making it my problem. I knew studying abroad had been the right idea.

I decided to do a simple mirror selfie, with my hips turned to show the curve of my ass in the briefs in profile (with just a hint of my bulge). Caption: 'i'm so sorry you had to leave, hope this makes up for it xoxo'

While I waited for a response, I pulled my dick out again and furiously stroked it. I don't know how long he was planning to last, but I wasn't going to for much longer. I saw the full arrow turn empty, indicating that he had opened my image, then turn to a star, showing that he had taken a screenshot. I normally don't allow that, but it seemed like things were well beyond that point already. A few seconds later, a purple square: a video. I opened.

punainen
punainen
14 Followers
12