Nikki and I Pt. 01

Story Info
A luckless guy finds love under some unlikely circumstances.
3.7k words
4.27
8.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

We all have stories of how we met our significant others. But while most of those stories of typical rom-com material, my story is quite different. I had just moved to the city for my new job at a guitar company, was getting along well with my colleagues, and was looking forward to the future. For once I found my calling: getting musical instruments into the hands of those who needed them. But while I was doing what I loved and earning a decent living for it, one thing was still missing from my life: true love. I had dated since high school but every girlfriend of mine had broken up with me for one reason or another. I thought I would never find the right girl to eventually marry and maybe start a family.

Just as I resigned myself to being a bachelor for life, however, fate stepped in under the most unlikely of circumstances. It was a rainy Thursday night in November. I was relaxing in the living room of my colleague Scott's guest house just outside the city; I was staying there until my own place was flipped by the way. My colleague was out with his fiancee, Sheryl, and some friends for dinner, to celebrate one friend's birthday. I told them all I had a bit of a backache, from moving guitar amplifiers all week at work, and would just stay in that night. "Have a drink for me though, Scott," I told him. Scott said he would and he & Sheryl literally left me to my own devices: the TV, an acoustic guitar and my laptop for music.

About an hour, maybe 75 minutes, after Scott and Sheryl left, I was listening to Guns N' Roses' "November Rain" - fitting for the weather - when there was a pounding on the front door of the guest house. I thought it was the police; "What have I done?" I wondered as I made my way across the living room. When I looked through the window of the door, however, I saw a girl about the same age as me - early to mid-20s - shouting for help. I opened the door and saw her in full. She was wearing a university sweatshirt about three or four sizes too big for her with apparently no pants and one sock on her left foot. She was carrying a large shoulder bag and was soaking wet from the rain.

"Can I come in please?" she frantically asked, "I need somewhere to hide fast!" I said she could and she stepped into the doorway. "Okay, you might think I'm crazy, but I can explain," she started. "My name's Nicolette, but everyone calls me Nikki and you can too. I'm an escort and I was called for a group sex night at a house about 10 miles from here. I had three of the four guys bang me and things were going okay."

"Well, then what happened?" I asked.

"Well, when guy number four slipped it in me," Nikki said, apparently getting choked up, "I felt like I had to go pee. I asked him: 'Let me pee please,' but he kept telling me to wait: 'You can hold it!' he said at one point.

"But I couldn't," Nikki said as tears began to well up in her eyes. "As he was railing me, I lost control and peed all over him and the bed. Needless to say, he wasn't a happy camper.

"'You filthy little slut!'" he yelled at me. All the other guys heard this and began making fun of me."

"'Oops, someone had an accident!' one of them said. 'Looks like you need a diaper.' He then left and returned with a package of Depends adult diapers." Nikki then lifted the sweatshirt to show me she was wearing a diaper. "He put this one on me," she explained, "but first, the guy I peed on said I needed to be 'punished' for what I did." Through tearful gasps for breath, she then explained to me what the guys did to her naked being. "They first whipped me all over with their belts, from my back and butt to my pussy and legs; it still hurts down there."

"Then they carried me outside, had me sit down in the rear driveway, and dragged my bare butt on the asphalt; I'm sure it's bleeding. After that, they put the diaper on me, took the money & clothes from my bag here, and told me to find my own way home. I looked around in the trash for something to wear; I found this shirt & sock. I then ran from the house until I found your house and here I am now."

"If your butt's bleeding," I told Nikki, "you should have it checked out. You could get an infection."

"I know, is there a doctor's office open at this hour?" she asked me. I didn't know if there was an open doctor's office; I was still getting familiar with the city myself. After I said I wasn't sure, Nikki had her own idea. "Can I clean up in your bathtub?" she asked.

"Sure, the bathroom is this way," I said, leading Nikki to the bathroom. We stepped into the bathroom where I saw more red marks on her knees. I told her to take off the wet shirt before she could catch a shill. She did and that's when I saw all the red marks on her body from the belt-whipping. "How bad do those hurt?" I asked after I got back from putting the shirt in the dryer.

"Pretty bad, do you have anything to put on them?" she replied softly.

"I think so, we'll put it on after you wash up," I told her. Nikki was happy about that, but when it came time for her to take the diaper off for her bath, she was nervous.

"I don't know, you're not gonna hurt me?" she nervously asked.

"Of course not, I'm not like that," I replied.

"Not even if I pee on you as you wash me?" she then asked.

"No, peeing is a perfectly natural bodily function. I won't get mad at you for something your body does naturally."

Nikki's eyes teared up and she threw herself on me, wrapping her arms around me, kissing my cheek and saying: "Thank you so much," in my ear. "This past hour had made me wary of other guys. But now I know I can trust you." She then took off the diaper and climbed into the bathtub. I saw how her butt looked as she stepped in and expressed my concerns. Nikki walked in front of the bathroom mirror and turned around. "Wow," she said, "not as much blood as I thought. It still hurts though." I said I had some rubbing alcohol I can put on it, to which she said: "Please, just to be safe." I got the alcohol out of the medicine cabinet, Nikki stepped back into the tub and turned the water on.

Once the water was to temperature, I asked Nikki if she was ready for me to put the alcohol on her reddened butt. "Hit me!" she said empathically. I put some alcohol onto a hand towel and gently began blotting it on the marks all over her poor butt. She moaned softly and I thought she was in pain.

"Sorry, am I hurting you?" I nervously asked.

"No," she said through soft tears of relief, "it hurts in a good way, keep going." I did so for about five minutes and when I was done, she asked me: "How does my butthole look?" while spreading her butt cheeks aside. I said it looked okay - not really red at all - and she said: "Okay, that should do it, hit my knees next." She turned around to face me, and I put more alcohol on another towel to blot her knees down. As I did so, I saw how red Nikki's pussy was; about the same shade of red as a fire engine.

I asked if her pussy hurt: "A little," she replied, "I don't know how it'll feel when I pee again." I explained the alcohol might hurt her pussy and she told me not to put it on there: "I saw you had skin lotion in the cabinet, we'll just use that on my pussy." With that plan established, I continued cleaning Nikki's knees with the alcohol. I just finished her left knee and started on her right when she suddenly let out a stream of pee while standing up in the tub, getting a little on my arm too.

"Oops, I peed on your arm. I'm so sorry," she said on the verge of tears.

"Hey, that's fine," I replied, "we all pee; it's perfectly natural. So don't worry about it."

Nikki then squatted down and kissed my forehead. "Thank you for not hurting me," she said, "You don't know how glad I am knowing I can trust you." Touched, I kissed her cheek and went back to blotting the alcohol on her right knee. I then remembered she was afraid that peeing would hurt.

"How did the pee feel coming out of you?" I asked. "Did it hurt?"

"Actually no," she replied, "I didn't feel any pain in my pee hole. Phew, I can pee pain-free!" I had finished her right knee by now and asked her if she could sit down for the actual bath. She sat down and said her butt felt fine: "It hurts a little, but not that bad." she told me. I began filling the tub and once it was filled, Nikki took my loofa, put some soap on it, and began washing herself off. I then handed her the shower head to wet her dark blonde hair down. I put some shampoo in my hands and began washing her hair as she focused on her body.

After her hair was washed, she rinsed the shampoo out and rolled over in the tub. "I can't reach my back & butt, you can wash them," she said as he handed me the loofa. I carefully scrubbed her back and butt, taking care not to hurt her any more than she already was. I thought I was doing it too hard, but she told me I had the perfect touch: "It's soft and gentle; sensual even," Nikki said, "I've never felt this intimate with a guy before." After I washed Nikki's back and butt, I drained the tub, she stood up and washed the soap off with the showerhead; she then rinsed the loofa clean. She then stepped out of the tub, wrapped herself in a towel and began to dry off.

I told Nikki I'd be right back with the blow dryer, so she could dry her hair. When I got back, she took the blow dryer and began drying her hair. Once she was dried, I handed her the lotion, which she rubbed on her pussy: "Mmm, that feels good," she told me. With her clean up sorted, the topic of what she would wear came up. I didn't have any female clothes or undies in the house, and all she had were the sweatshirt, sock, and diaper she was wearing when she showed up at the door. I had thrown the diaper away and was thinking of asking Nikki if she wanted to wear a pair of my boxer shorts. That's when she found another diaper in her bag.

"I'll just wear this," she said showing me the other diaper.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course, it's in my bag after all," she replied, putting the diaper on. "Plus, I kind of liked how the diaper hugged my butt. It felt like your gentle but firm touch." I was okay with that, but Nikki still needed a shirt and a pair of pants to wear though. The dryer was done, so she took the sweatshirt out and put it back on then asked if I had some sweatpants she could wear. I found a pair that shrank in the dryer and had Nikki try them on. "Perfect fit!' she said. Now I was wondering what we would do. Nikki asked: "Why don't we just watch TV? I'll do that if you wanna relax." I said I did and we went back to the living room.

No sooner had we plopped ourselves on the couch did I see the headlights of Scott's car as he pulled into the driveway. Not knowing how to explain what Nikki was doing there, I told her to wait in the bedroom while I talked with Scott & Sheryl. Nikki went into the bedroom and closed the door, just as I let Scott & Sheryl in. "Hey guys, how was dinner?"

"Good," Sheryl said, "you gotta come to that restaurant next time we go."

"Maybe you can bring a date," Scott interjected, "so we can double-date."

"Yeah sounds like fun," I replied, "I'll let you know when I can find a date."

Scott said: "Perfect," and reminded me to get some good sleep. "We got a big shipment coming in tomorrow, you're gonna need your sleep."

I bid Scott & Sheryl goodnight and waited for them to get in the main house before telling Nikki the coast was clear. "Who were they?" she asked

"Just my colleague and his fiancee," I said, "this is their guest house. I'm staying here until my place is renovated." With that, Nikki and I curled back up on the couch and wrapped ourselves in a blanket. We watched TV for about another hour before deciding to get to sleep. "You can take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch," I told Nikki. She then seemed to have a bit of a panic attack.

"No, don't leave me all alone," she freaked, "I need someone to sleep with me."

"Are you sure, Nikki?" I asked, "We only just met about two hours ago."

"Yes I'm sure," she replied, "I need someone with me tonight. And I trust you after you cleaned me up. Plus, you should sleep in your own bed too." I said okay, turned the TV off and the two of us made our way to the bedroom. We got under the covers, where I told Nikki to stay on her side of the bed. I then turned out the light and we settled in for the night. Nikki fell asleep pretty quickly, but I stayed up staring at the ceiling for a few more minutes, wondering if this was okay. Think about it: Nikki showed up at my doorstep in need and after I fulfilled those needs, she didn't want to leave my side.

Was she truly scared to be left alone? Or did she just want me to sleep with her for tonight because she was an escort and was used to sleep with random guys? I continued thinking this over when I felt Nikki's arms wrap around me under the covers I was about to tell she wasn't on her side of the bed when she whispered in my ear: "Listen, I truly trust you after you helped me, so I might as well tell you is not about my escort services. I actually like you, and I think we could date."

I rolled over to face Nikki and said: "So after knowing me for a couple of hours at most, you think we could be a couple?"

Nikki simply looked into my eyes and replied: "Yes, I heard your colleague saying you need a date for a double restaurant date." Then she told me something a little darker. "Also, the guys who assaulted me know where I live. I'm afraid they'll come to my place and finish what they started. Can I stay with you until I file a police report?" Hearing this cleared my reservations and I said Nikki was more than welcome to stay with me. "Sweet," she said, "how are you gonna explain this to your colleague though?"

"I'll figure that out tomorrow," I told her, "let's just get some sleep." With that, Nikki & I dozed off and slept the rest of the night. I got up early to take a shower and shave but when I got out, Nikki was standing in the bathroom like a sad puppy.

"Can I go to work with you?" she asked me, "I'm still afraid to be alone."

I didn't think Scott, or our boss JJ, would like me bringing a girl to work, but not wanting to hurt Nikki's feelings, I said she could tag along: "As long as you don't get in the way," I told her. Nikki gave me a big hug, let me finish getting ready, and we left before Scott & Sheryl.

"Nice car," she said as we drove to the office in my Subaru SVX.

"Thanks, I love how it feels like driving a fighter jet," I told her, "you can see everything around you with all this glass." We arrived at a quarter after 8 in the morning and I snuck Nikki into my office before anyone could suspect she was with me. Scott arrived shortly after us and came into my office for our morning chat. As we talked, I secretly worried if Scott or anyone else at work saw Nikki and wondered what she was doing there. I would get my answer to that when Scott saw a slipper sticking out from underneath my desk.

"What's that?" he asked me. I was about to offer a fumbling explanation when Scott saw the slipper suddenly move. Nikki then slowly stood up to show herself. "Who's this, bud?" Scott asked.

"Hi I'm Nikki, nice to meet you," Nikki replied. Our boss JJ had strolled into my office at this point, so Nikki introduced herself to him as well. "Don't mind me, just carry on as if I'm not here," she then told us. JJ said it was time for the usual Friday morning meeting and told us to him in the conference room in 15 minutes. I remembered Nikki was afraid to be left alone, but Scott then asked me why I brought her into work. I then explained what had happened while he and Sheryl were out the night before.

"Nikki's an escort who was assaulted by a group of clients last night Scott," I said. "She made her way to the guest house, where I took her in, cleaned her up, and let her stay the night."

"Well listen to you playboy," Scott said, "you got a girl to spend the night with you. Hey, remember that double date I mentioned last night?"

"Yeah, why?" I replied.

"Why don't you bring Nikki along?" Scott suggested.

I thought that might be a good idea, but didn't think Nikki was ready for that. Before I could express my concerns to Scott though, JJ announced the meeting was about to get underway. I told Nikki I had to go to the meeting, she said okay and she would stay in the office. "You'll be fine on your own in here?" I asked her.

"Yeah, at least I know I'm in the same building as you," she replied. I told not to touch anything and left with Scott. We went to the meeting, where JJ told us and the rest of the employees of the big shipment of guitars coming in around 1 PM. I went back to my office after the meeting, which took about a half-hour. Nikki was watching videos on her phone, which she had plugged into one of the USB ports built into my desk. After I got back, JJ came in and formerly introduced himself to Nikki. He then told me he never knew I had a girlfriend. I knew I had to explain the situation to JJ as well. I told him the same story I told Scott before the meeting began but added the part I couldn't tell Scott.

"She's afraid to be left alone," I said, "she thinks the guys from last night will find her and do worse to her than they already did. That's why she's more or less joined at my hip." JJ understood and said Nikki could accompany me to work as long as she felt she needed to.

"You're doing her right by letting stay with you," he told me before he left my office. Nikki heard everything we talked about and gave me a bigger hug than the one she gave me before we left for the office. To be honest, I was glad to have Nikki at my side, largely because I knew she was safe, but I knew she said she was gonna file a police report against the abusers from the night before. I asked her if she still wanted to file the report, to which she said she did. I told Nikki she could file the report after work, which she agreed to.

At quitting time, Nikki and I were about ready to leave when Scott approached and asked us if we'd accompany him and Sheryl to dinner that night. Nikki was excited about dinner, so I said we would. Scott gave us directions to the restaurant and said he & Sheryl would meet us there around 7 PM. With that, Nikki and I got into the SVX and headed home to file the police report and freshen up for dinner. We got to the police station where Nikki filed the report against the four guys from the night before and the police told her they would be arrested ASAP. After filing the report, we headed to Nikki's house so she could pick up some clothes & other provisions before heading back to Scott's guest house. There, Nikki saw me getting ready to hit the shower. "Can I shower with you?" she asked eagerly.

"Seriously?" I replied.

"Sure, you bathed me last night," she said, "you've already seen everything I have. Now, I'd like to see everything you have." I then remembered I never had a beautiful girl ask to shower with me before, so I readily agreed. Nikki & I then stripped naked and stepped into the shower. We scrubbed each other down and washed each other's hair. I asked Nikki if her pussy or butt still hurt and she said they were much better: "Thanks to your touch." She then kissed my lips under the running shower. "Now would you consider us a couple?" she asked me after the kiss, to which I said did.

To be continued.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers