Nikki Goes to Crete Pt. 03

Story Info
Nikki finds out more about the hotel staff.
2.8k words
4.75
3.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaV
AnnaV
91 Followers

Chapter Seven

Nikki had extracted Michael's cock from her well fucked arse and had curled up alongside him. She was enjoying her post sex come down when she noticed they weren't alone.

"Well, Nikki! I see it didn't take you long to seduce my husband!"

"Oh Michelle, it's not like that. He came in here and showed me his cock. What woman can resist an offer like that?"

"Don't worry Nikki. I'm just kidding with you. Welcome to his harem. I know that I'm the hotel manager, but you've just been riding the cock of one of the co-owners of the hotel."

"Michael? Co-owner? I thought he was just the barman."

"He only works in the bar to find potential fucks. I sent him in to see you and he gave me the go ahead to give you the Queen's suite. This is the room he uses to seduce his queens and invite them to join us. He did the same with me a few years ago. I arrived as Michael and became Michelle. I love him so much that I went the full way and had a complete sex change. Here look."

Michelle lifted her skirt to reveal she was wearing no knickers but was sporting a pretty, bald pussy.

"They did a good job didn't they. Here, come give it a feel."

Grabbing Nikki's hand, she pulled it towards her groin. Tentatively, Nikki touched Michelle's cunt. She probed it gently and her clitoris popped out of its hood. Sliding a couple of fingers between her pussy lips, it was obvious that either someone had just fucked her or she was one excited woman.

"Mmm ... That's nice Nikki ..."

"You know the rules Michelle. As I paid for it it's only my cock that gets to slide in your man-made pussy."

"And Georgio's, Hubby."

"Yes. And Georgio's. But he is the other co-owner."

"So how come Anna still has her cock?"

"Well, like Lila, the waitress in the restaurant, they want to keep their cocks."

"The waitress is also a man?"

"No, Nikki. She's a trans-woman. She takes hormones and lives life as a woman. Lila came here last summer. In fact, you might have known her. I believe she's also from Brighton."

Nikki was struggling to take everything in. These two sexy people had just told her that the three women she thought were so sexy had visited the hotel as men, they'd been seduced by the same men who had fucked her this afternoon and they now lived their lives as happy women. Apparently receiving regular servicing from the two co-owners with the big cocks.

"You do realise that you're spending the rest of your holiday as Nikki don't you? We were going to bribe you by showing you the videos we recorded of you."

"Videos? What videos?"

"This suite is littered with them. We have filmed you getting your self ready in your swimsuit yesterday. Videos of you trying on the outfits you bought back from your morning of shopping. By the way, I love that black bikini. I might have to borrow it!"

"I love the black dress. I love the way it clings to your curves. I can't wait to fuck you in that one!"

Nikki blushed as she pictured him seducing her in the dress and then carrying her to bed and then fucking her through the night.

"Obviously, we have a number of videos in this room showing you stroking and sucking Michael's cock and then riding him until you both came. We even have a video of you being mounted by Georgio on the massage table."

"You don't need to bribe me Michelle. I'd love to spend the next nine days now as Nikki and explore this new side of my sexuality. I think you'll find me a quick learner and I'd love to spend time with Lila and Anna if they're interested?"

"Oh, don't worry, Nikki. They're both downstairs watching you on the live feed. They've not been able to keep their hands off each other as they've watched you take Michael's monster!"

And that was how Nikki spent the rest of her holiday in Crete. She was seduced by almost all members of the hotel team. They were a happy team and all of them were bisexual. There were a couple of days when Nikki helped out in the restaurant and in reception. She even helped Anna out in the spa.

At the end of the ten days Nikki didn't know what to do next. Obviously, Michael and Georgio had offered her a job at the hotel. They had also offered to put her on hormones so she could further explore her feminine side. If she wanted to they suggested they would put her in contact with the surgeon who gave Michelle her lovely pussy.

So many options. And what did Nikki have to go back to?

Would we see Tony back in the UK?

Would we see Nikki back in the UK?

Would we have to travel to Crete to see Nikki again?

Chapter Eight

So you want to hear what Nikki got up to for the remainder of her holiday? Well, as you asked so nicely, pour yourself a drink, get yourself comfortable and read on.

The night when Nikki was confronted by Michelle and Michael, she spent with the couple as their plaything. It was her first threesome and opened many doors in her sexual adventures. The night began with her on her knees beside Michelle as they shared Michael's cock.

"Oh girls, don't fight over it. You both know there's more than enough to go around!"

Michelle was stroking her husband's erection as her fingers were playing with her man-made pussy. She was guiding the cock head towards Nikki's willing lips.

"Open wide Nikki. He's quite a mouthful once he's excited."

Obedient as ever, Nikki opened her mouth and let Michael enter her mouth. She could taste his cum mixed with her juices as she wrapped her tongue over the smooth head.

"That's a good girl. Get him good and hard. Michael has amazing stamina. He'll be ready to fuck again if you give him a good blow job."

Briefly releasing his cock, Nikki exclaimed,

"I can't believe how quickly he's recovered Michelle. I'm not surprised you have to let him fuck around. If he fucked only you with this baby, this sexy pussy you have would be red raw!"

Nikki continued stroking Michael's cock as she fingered Michelle's cunt.

"Oh I love the way your little, white fingers look as they stroke my shaft. You English girl's look so good against my tanned body. Perhaps we'll keep you in the shade for a few days whilst we get plenty of videos of your ... transition ..."

"Mmm!!! Good idea Michael. She knows her way around a pussy too. I love the way she's teasing my little love bud out of it's hiding. Can you feel how wet I am Nikki?"

"Your sweet juices are flowing nicely Michelle."

"Taste them Nikki."

Nikki was about to do it anyway. Nikki sniffed her fingers before tasting Michelle's pussy juices.

"Oh, you taste good Michelle. Judging by the taste, I'd say you've been fucked in the last hour."

"You have good a good sense of taste. That's Anna's spunk you can taste mixed with my juices. We both got horny watching you ride my husband's cock. As you saw, she likes to ride his cock when she gets time, but she's more than happy to fuck me when she's in the mood. She pushed me over the counter and fucked me from behind. It was crazy watching you fucking my husband whilst one of his conquests was screwing me. Her cock isn't very fat, but she is extremely long. When she fucks you, and she will, it feels like her spunk will be coming out of your mouth when she cums!"

"Mmm! I can't wait to fuck her."

"Well my girl, let's see if we can get you nice and hard. I like to try out each of my girls before we let them free on the customers. Got to make sure they can fuck a pussy as well as they take a cock."

Nikki didn't have time to register what Michelle was saying before Michelle dropped to her knees and began playing with Nikki's already erect cock. Michael was now standing behind Nikki.

She could feel his warm breath on her neck.

She could feel his sweaty, muscular torso between her shoulder blades.

She could feel his erection between her buttocks, getting ready to take her again.

With this husband and wife manipulating her, Nikki was swapping between thrusting her groin towards the women between her thighs, sucking her cock and playing with her balls and pushing back against the man embracing her from behind.

Looking down she could see her cock being caressed by Michelle's sweet, moist lips. Michael was pinching her nipples, elevating the sexual excitement Nikki was experiencing. She reached behind her, grabbing Michael's arse cheeks to pull him in closer, forcing his cock along her butt crack as it searched for her already well fucked hole. Turning her head she let Michael kiss her, his tongue attacking hers as it passionately twirled inside her mouth.

Nikki had grabbed Michelle's head and was holding it in place as she was slowly fucking her mouth in time to the thrusts from Michael. These three sexual beings were in synch with each other. On her knees, Michelle was having her throat fucked by Nikki's hard girl cock. In the middle, Nikki was sliding her glistening cock down this woman's throat whilst having her little tits groped by a hunk behind her who's cock was just waiting to penetrate her. Driving all this action was the muscular Greek bar man, Michael. He was busy grinding his cock towards his latest conquest's boi pussy in the full knowledge that this woman was going to feel him pulsing in her soon, leaving his spunk in her tonight as his balls spread their seed inside her. He also knew she'd soon be begging him to fuck her pussy again and again and again.

"Fuck me Michelle, your mouth feels so fucking good on my shaft. Shit! Oh Fuck ... I'm gonna cum. Shit!!!!!"

"I'm not gonna fuck you Nikki. At least not tonight. Perhaps we'll dig out Herman my strap-on later ... but right now, it's you who's going to fuck me."

Without letting go off Nikki's cock, Michelle stood up and bent herself over the bed guiding the erection in to her wet pussy. With Anna's spunk already swimming inside her artificial cunt, Nikki glided inside.

"Oh shit!" Michelle and Nikki exclaimed in unison.

"Oh fuck, I need to cum so bad Michelle. I can't believe how tight your pussy is. Your cunt is like a leather glove stroking me. Fuck! Boy they did a good job on you!"

"Ah! Faster Nikki! Fuck me like a dirty bitch. Fuck me like a dog in heat. Put your spunk in this sweet hole of mine!"

Nikki began speeding up and penetrating Michelle with forceful thrusts. Her feet began slipping on the floor with the force of her thrusts. She felt Michael stand behind her and place his hands on her hips. She was about to show her gratitude to him for helping her maintain her fucking his husband.

But then she realised he had ulterior motives.

"No! Ah! Ohhh! Slower ....... Pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Nikki's hole was being taken by Michael's bulging cock as she was fucking his prone wife.

"He's in you isn't he Nikki? I know the sound women make as he starts to fuck them."

"Mmm! Yes he is Michelle. Fuck, I swear he's even bigger now. How long is it before you get used to him fucking you."

"Ha! I'll let you know ... if it ever happens! When he first fucked me when I visited his hotel as a sweet, innocent young man, I remember thinking it was true what they say about Greek men. I loved having his cock in my arse. I let him seduce me and thought it would be just a holiday romance. But when he saw me in a bikini and suggested he could help me have these big tits and give me the pussy your cock is now inside, I couldn't resist him. I couldn't wait to let him take my virginity in my second, man-made hole."

Nikki had stopped fucking Michelle as she was getting used to the big cock in her arse. All three of them could feel their hearts pounding as they prepared themselves to start fucking again.

Nikki started moving first, pushing back against Michael until she felt her buttocks flat against his groin and his balls resting against hers, leaving just her cockhead inside Michelle's vagina. Michelle looked over her shoulder and smiled at Nikki in anticipation of her next movement.

"Ready for you Nikki. You better fuck me real good. I want your spunk mixing inside here with Anna's. If your bad, I'll make you lick it out. If you're good, I'll get Michael to fuck me and you can taste your spunk mixed with Anna and Michael's!"

Hornier by the second, Nikki began pounding towards Michelle's succulent, juicy pussy. Every down thrust was met by Michelle grinding herself backwards. Every withdrawal meant being stretched by Michael's cock in her own pussy. The combination of sensations was driving Nikki towards the edge. She often spent hours at a time wanking herself to the point of cumming without letting her balls release her spunk, but with all of this stimulations, she knew she wouldn't last long.

Behind her, Michael had let go of her hips and was again playing with her nipples. She loved the sensation so copied his actions and leaned forward to play with Michelle's tits.

"Fuck! I love being fucked and having my tits played with. Shit yeah! That's good Nikki! You should fucking try it girl!"

"Mmmm Yes please. Play with my big tits. Hold on to them as you fuck me Michael. Fuck my pussy and play with my big, hanging boobs. Oh .......... so want to cummmm ...."

"Oh shit girl. We're gonna have to find you a surgeon. I want to feel your big tits squeezed on my back when you fuck me Nikki!"

"You promise Michelle? Can I have big tits? Obscenely big tits? Do you think I'll look sexy with big tits?"

"Fuck you would!" Michelle and Michael screamed in unison.

With Nikki pounding at her pussy and groping her tits, Michelle's fanny began convulsing as she started cumming.

"Now Nikki! I'm cumming Nikki. Harder! Fucking HARDER! Fuck my dirty pussy and fill me with your fucking spunk!"

"Shit. Shiiiiiittt! Oh SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"

Feeling the tight pussy convulsing around her girly cock sent Nikki over the edge. She grabbed Michelle's waist and pulled her on to her cock, holding her tight. Her balls contracted as her spunk started shooting along her rock hard shaft, depositing her fluids inside Michelle's cunt.

As she continued to fuck this lovely woman she felt Michael lay on top of her and she knew what was going to happen next.

"Fuck me Michael. Treat me like a woman and put your spunk in me. Make me feel your cum in my belly. I beg you! Please fuck my girly arse and empty your balls in me!"

"Here it cums Nikki! You dirty little slut. You love being fucked by a big cock don't you?"

"Oh yes I DO! I want you to fuck me every day. I want you now Michael!"

Michael needed no second invitation. Squeezed between Michelle and Michael, Nikki could feel his cock pumping his seed in her boi pussy.

How could he cum so much?

"Shit girl! Your arse is just made to take cock!"

Michael rolled off Nikki's back and laid down on the bed panting like he'd just run a marathon. As his cock withdrew, Nikki could feel his spunk already dribbling down the inside of her leg. Nikki tried her hardest to close her sphincter to keep the memory inside her as long as she could.

Still laying on Michelle's back, Nikki also rolled over, but held on to Michelle so that she was sitting on her lap with Nikki's softening cock still in her pussy. Nikki was still playing with Michelle's boobs.

"I just wanted to see how it feels to play with a pair of tits."

"Oh girl, we need to get you sorted out so quickly!"

How should Chapter 9 start?

a. Tony back in the UK spending more time as Nikki

b. Tony still in Crete, having steamy meetings with the hotel staff and guests

c. Nikki back in the UK exploring how much her new breasts have changed her life

d. Nikki working at the hotel in Crete with her new implants and wondering if she should follow Michelle's example and treat herself to her own vagina or remain like the other girls in the hotel and keep her cock to pleasure the women guests (and some of the more adventurous men)

e. Your suggestion

AnnaV
AnnaV
91 Followers