Nikki Madison Meets Her Future Wife

Story Info
Nikki Moves Back East. She meets Ashley a dinner party.
6.2k words
4.63
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting my Future Wife

The chapter continues the evolution of Jamie's double life. Nikki or Jamie if you prefer, leads a double life. He is gainfully employed as Jamie, a male marketing executive in the airline industry. Jamie's airline career has blossomed. Jamie travels extensively for business. When Jamie, err Nikki travel', she packs her male business clothes alongside of her feminine attire. Jamie has been dressing as a femme since his/her college years. He has risen through the executive ranks as a marketing executive for an airline. Nikki, Jamie's alter ego emerges, almost daily outside of Jamie's work responsibilities.

Jennifer Nicole's journey will be told in four storylines, the first being her college years, then she embarks on her career years. This chapter introduces the third storyline in Jennifer Nicole's journey. The first of the new series will focus on meeting my future wife, Ashley. We will continue with chapters dealing with our time together, marriage then, unfortunately, or fortunately, our divorce. She was openly female with her and their friends, always working as a male during the day and female when not at work. Of course, a power exchange existed. Let's define this time as her marriage years. The fourth storyline will be her transition period.

During the marriage stage of her journey Nikki's personality emerges. Nikki can be complicated, and at the same time uncomplicated, but never difficult always seeking that next adventure, willing to explore anything, or so it appears. Nikki is the persona that will eventually define her path forward. As Jamie's persona changes to Jennifer Nicole, the Jamie persona will eventually fade. Nikki is a very sexual and sensuous person. She is always horny, though she has never truly experienced gender identity issues. She enjoys wearing female clothes. Nikki been fascinated by female clothing as her male clothes were always boring. Nikki adores the feel, the touch of silk, or satin, or lace, or spandex, or well you get the point, on her body. The thrill and sexual sensation engulf her mind, core and spirit.

This story contains sexual activities and situations between consenting adults. All characters are above the age of 18. Most of her family and close friends, with the benefit of being able to comprehend and appreciate her exploits, are aware of and love her. Any similarity to any individual, living or deceased, or any location, is purely coincidence and unintended. Jennifer Nicole is very cognizant of the importance of safe sex. She uses a highly effective preventive medication that reduces her and her partners' risks for disease.

So, then the life story of Nikki Madison's Kinky Adventures continues by adding another episode, at this point in her life's journey.

I woke up early on Saturday morning. I returned late Friday night from a business trip to Chicago. Six months ago, I moved back home to Maryland. I am now living in the two-bedroom guest house on my parents', Abgail and Henry, spacious property that overlooks the Severn River. My sisters and I affectionally call the property the Madison Compound.

Due to the international nature of my current role within the company, I have been able to live in various locations throughout the country. After brief stints in California, Arizona, and Texas, I moved back to the East Coast to be closer to my family for their support and guidance. I was simply home sick. I missed my family. My sisters, parents, family, and friends have accepted Jennifer Nicole. They always let Jamie be Jamie, now we are embarking on Jennifer Nicole being whoever she wants to be. Balancing the double life has always presented challenges.

It was warm enough this morning to be able enjoy coffee and mixed fruit on my deck overlooking the scenic river. The morning sun felt good, although I must admit, it was a little chilly in my sheer black night gown. My sissy clit was semi-aroused. My day will be busy. My dear friends, Thomas and Erika are hosting a lavish party at their estate on Chesapeake Bay. They own two restaurants in Annapolis, with a growing catering business. They are also well known for their dinner parties.

When I was available, I assisted with their parties. Sometimes I help with the food preparation, bartend, or help serve the dinner. Their parties have a reputation for being a little spicy, maybe even a little kinky. They have always been fun. I truly enjoy the side gig. Today I am helping with preparation prior to the party and food service during the evening. But first I need a touch up, waxing, pedicure and manicure at Linh's.

I finish my coffee, clean up and head to the shower. Soaping up my body, it felt smooth and hairless. Its, but It's always good to do a thorough inspection and touch up. The electrolysis treatments I have endured have been a godsend. Touch up waxing has been helpful.

I slipped into my silicone breast plate. Over the years, I have worn several different styles, but this new plate is like wearing a second skin. I secure a white lacy bra that fits snugly on my breasts. Since I am headed to see Linh, who owns the nearby Vietnamese spa, I lock myself in my white silicone chastity, covering my sissy clit with a sheer nylon white G string. Linh is always amused when I wear chastity for my spa services. A white pleated tennis skirt and tee finishes my outfit this morning.

Linh has always told me that I am her favorite customer.

After my services, I will be headed to Thomas and Erika's, so I need to pack for the evening. I packed four outfits. Erika and I will select the most appropriate for service tonight. She wants me to wear a sexy l dress for the cocktail party, then change into a more formal outfit for dinner service. For clean-up and table clearance service, I may be attired in one of my skimpy maid uniforms, so I packed that too. I also packed a few different heels, lingerie sets; even a lacy bodice night gown. My make up, anal plug, lube and chastity keys fit into my overnight bag.

Leaving my bedroom, I glanced in the floor length mirror. I twirled to get the all-around approval look, satisfied I headed to the front door. When I packed my red sports car with my belongings, I noticed my mom Abagail, walking down the driveway to my house. Getting my attention she commented, "I just wanted to say hello, Nicole, I haven't seen you in a while. Are you headed out of town again?"

We kissed and hugged. I told her about the party at Thomas and Erika's. She told me that Melissa and John might be there too. I smiled, advising her that I was helping Thomas and Erika with service tonight.

She smiled back saying, "Have fun Nicole If you are in town this week, your dad and I want to have you up for dinner one night?" I kissed her on the cheek, saying that I will join them on Tuesday night. We hugged again, this time, her hand slid under my short skirt caressing my bare cheeks, whispering in my ear, "Nicole you make your mother proud" Heading back to the house, she turned and blew me a kiss. "We'll have cocktails at 7 on Tuesday Nicole!"

Driving away, took some deep breaths, thinking to myself, that's why I moved back. My family does not judge me. They support me, they truly love me. Mom always addresses me by the persona that I am dressed in; if I am male its almost always Jameson, sometimes Jamie. When I am female, she prefers either Jennifer or Nicole. Today it was Nicole. I must say that my dad, Henry, has followed Mom's lead. Mom has remarked more than once, she always wanted four daughters.

I was at Linh's shop within 20 minutes. Upon arrival I was directed to a private room. Linh always waits on me personally. We began with my nails, removing the clear polish, then the normal shape, soak, remove excess, moisturize, prep, then layer. We chose hot pink. Linh immediately, prepared me for my pedicure. It's much different than the first time, as I had surprised her by flashing my sissy clit. She was somewhat taken aback then but forged ahead. I now always surprise her by wearing a different type of chastity device. Today I wore white silicone. Linh always giggles at the sight of my sissy clit caged.

Off to the waxing bed. I removed my skirt and panties, not my chastity, then I laid flat on my back, bent my legs, then spread them wide apart. Linh leaned in to inspect areas that required touch up. I handed her the chastity key, after unlocking me, she gently slid off the silicone shaft, then removed the rings, inspecting my scrotum.

She smiled, simply saying, "Just a little touch up, this won't take long!" She then applied the hot wax with a tongue depressor. As it cooled, she fondled my shaft. Then quickly removed the hair. It always stings a little. She repeated the process in small patches. She then rolled me over, to inspect my rectal area.

Linh rolled me back over, immediately applying moisturizer to my shaft, scrotum, and taint. Linh always uses more cream then necessary, lingering and squeezing my sissy clit. Linh wrapped her fingers around my sissy shaft, she stroked with a slow twisting motion, using both hands she then escalated the motion. My soft whimpers turned into louder moans.

Linh, whispered, "Nikki, I love feeling your shaft in the palm of my hands; I love hearing you moan. I can't wait for you to explode!" She was always precise!

Not one to disappoint, I exploded. Linh turned her head to dodge the spray. She rubbed the remaining juice all over my shaft, then immediately tidied up my mess, using her mouth and tongue to remove the white cream.

She finished by kissing the tip of my shaft, then said, "Nikki, I have work to do! It's time to go!" My legs were weak, but I hopped off the waxing bed, slid on my panties and skirt. I reached for my purse to pay Linh generously in cash. I slipped the chastity device into my purse.

Walking out of the private room, ahead of Linh, she slapped my booty, remarking, "You do have a fine booty, Nikki."

I smiled back, "Yes, all of us Madison girls have tight asses. It runs in the family!"

Linh grinned mischievously, "Yes, yours is not the only Madison ass I have fondled!" Linh walked me to the door we hugged. As I left her store, I lifted my skirt to flash her! You could say that Linh and I have widened our relationship, to customer with benefits. Glancing at my cell, seeing no messages, I was off to Thomas and Erika's. I am about 15 minutes away.

Their house, is a sprawling Estate on a back creek off the Rhode River, is situated south of Annapolis. I have attended a few parties there myself, but I prefer working at the party versus party guest. I have served dinner parties, cocktail events, pool party gatherings, even a few poker parties, as a server, bartender, or as an entertainer. Tonight, I will be a server for cocktails and dinner. Anything more is up to me. It might be Erika and Thomas again or perhaps someone else. Nikki is a very sexual and sensuous person, always the sex toy.

I turned onto the property, through the front gate, parking to the side of the garage. I grabbed my clothes and overnight bag, entering through the side door. I observed Erika with three others in the kitchen doing advance preparation for the party. Erika and I exchanged hugs and air kisses, she helped take my belongings to one of the bedrooms off the main foyer.

She brought me up to date on tonight's party. There will be 14 people for cocktails, followed by dinner. She remarked that Melissa and John, my sister and brother- in-law would be guests. She mentioned that there would be two servers, me included, plus a bartender. Weather permitting, cocktails will be in the pool area, then dinner will be served in the main dining room.

One of the restaurant chefs, Tim will prepare the dinner, along with two prep assistants, Elena, and Logan. Erika asked if I wanted to help with the prep once I got settled. I nodded affirmatively, saying I love to cook, especially when I can learn from one of their Chefs. She then added that we will go over the complete guest list when Morgan, the other server and Antonio the bartender arrive a little later. Their party guests are always fascinating and entertaining. I was eager to learn more.

When I joined Tim, Elena, and Logan, they were preparing the cocktail appetizers. I assisted Logan. Tonight, we will have both hot and cold Hors d'oeuvres, so, we are preparing the basic components of the five canapes so they can be assembled just prior to service later. Elena and Logan finished up their prep, Chef Tim motioned me to join him for a few minutes to help with the sauces. He explained how each sauce enhances the flavor of the dish.

Erika returned to the kitchen interrupting us, gestured to me and Tim to come with her. Apparently, Antonio, the bartender and Morgan, the other server have arrived.

We followed her to the den adjacent to the dining room. Erika handled the introductions. Antonio and Morgan were dressed casually. Tim started, first reviewing the five courses that would be served for dinner tonight. Each course will be paired with wine.

Tim briefly discussed how they, Erika, Thomas, and himself, paired the wine with the food. Tim then departed back to the kitchen, as Erika handed us 'cheat' sheets on the courses, the wine pairings, and sauces. Most guests at wine dinners always seem to want to know about how the food is prepared.

She added that Tim will go over the menu, here in the den with the guests, prior to the seating in the dining room.

When Tim left, we then sat on the sofas in the den's conversation area. Erika and I sat together on the same sofa, Antonio directly across from me and Morgan next to him. The naughty in me, flashed Antonio. I'm not sure exactly what Antonio saw, but I know he could see my G-string. We exchanged smiles. Antonio was a hunky Italian, dressed in all black tight-fitting Tee and chinos. Morgan was wearing black spandex leggings that highlighted her perky booty. Her blue volume sleeved silk blouse drew attention away from her bustline.

Erika, a gorgeous redhead, is tall with a nice booty, that was also encased in a scrunched butt yoga misty blue sports set. She is gorgeous, much younger than Thomas. Erika is Thomas' second wife.

She outlined the service schedule, starting with the reception in the pool area. Looking at Morgan, she explained that she would greet the guests at the front door adding, "There will be no valet tonight, so each couple will self-park."

She remarked that Morgan should take any belongings, leaving them in the small room off the foyer, then escorting each couple to the pool area. After the fourth couple arrived, she informed Morgan to proceed to the den area, then pour sparkling wine for a toast, then wait for the arrival of everyone in the den just before dinner.

In the pool area, a service bar will be set up in the gazebo. Pointing to Antonio, she said, "Thomas will be joining us shortly to help with the bar set up." She remarked that I would be handling any drink orders and serving the Hors d'oeuvres.

She commented, "Some of the guests may know each other; others will be new." Giving me a side glance, she grinned at me, let's talk about the guests.

First, there will be Chase and Desmond, a salt and pepper gay male couple. They own several businesses in the DMV area, then looking directly at Antonio, "Yes, they will want to know more about you too!" She then outlined that they preferred exotic cocktails.

Another couple, again looking directly at me are Melissa and John. "Melissa owns a digital marketing business and John, her husband, is an attorney in Baltimore and yes Nikki knows them both very well. Melissa is Nikki's older sister. "

Again, she outlined their beverage preferences. Talking to myself, John will most likely drink beer, adding his beer taste has improved. Melissa will have a Manhattan in a martini glass.

A third couple, Erika added, "Benjamin and Fiona, are our house guests. They are visiting from London."

Looking at Morgan, she remarked, "Benjamin and Fiona will most likely join us directly from the guest house, adding they are both Irish Gin aficionados, so Antonio please be sure Thomas, shows you the Irish Gin section in the bar closet."

Harvey and Tina are the fourth couple joining us, adding that they were a gorgeous couple, remarking "Everyone will want to get to know them. This is their first time, joining us for dinner." She also remarked that they were martini drinkers.

Erika added that, "Tommy and Bailey are the fifth couple. Tommy is Thomas' son from his first marriage."

I know both, reminding myself that Bailey is his stunning girlfriend. Tommy is a partner in a restaurant business at a nearby ocean beach resort. He is a few years younger than me. He is hung like his father. I know from experience.

Erika remarked that, "Tommy likes his cocktails, Bailey her martinis!"

Finally looking at me, she said, "Ashley and her Plus One will be joining us. Ashley owns an Interior Design business here in Annapolis. She's unmarried so we are not positive who she is bringing."

She remarked that Ashley was very helpful with the interior design of their houses and restaurants." Erika added that Ashley loves her cosmos.

Erika then outlined the rest of the pre-dinner schedule. "After the reception, all the guests will convene here in the den. Chef Tim will describe the menu and the wine pairings. Thomas during each course, will explain the wine.

She remarked, "Antonio, please help pour the wine, as Morgan and Nikki will be serving the food."

She continued, "After dinner, the guests will be invited back to the den, for night caps. Some guests may stay over, some may depart."

Directing the conversation to Morgan and myself, "Ladies please help with the clean-up. One of our house staff will be available in the kitchen but please assist, then join us back here in the den! Chef Tim, Elena and/or Logan most likely will not stay. "

Clearing her throat, Erika remarked, "You may be invited by one or more of our guests, to join them after the night caps."

She added, "I'm not a match maker, but Thomas and I believe that more than one couple will enjoy your company! You are not obligated so please use your own discretion!"

Just then, Thomas entered the room, He asked Antonio to join him in the wine cellar, adding, "We need to get the wine staged in coolers here in the den. One or more of the wines may need to be decanted. The bars and wine glasses need to be set up too!" Thomas and Antonio departed.

Erika smiled at both of us, "Ladies lets go see what outfits you brought with you. It's time for us to get ready!"

I followed Erika and Morgan to the same bedroom. Erika had one of her house staff spread out our outfits on the same bed. Erika sorted through the outfits, commenting on the lovely choices, saying she wanted us to try wearing a different outfit for each service, reception then dinner.

She looked at both of us, "Well ladies let's try them on!" Morgan held her arms above her head, as Erika assisted her to remove her blouse. I was standing behind her, noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra, as she turned facing me her boobies were dazzling.

Her pink nipples were hard outlined by a large pink areola. I smiled, then commented, "You are stunning Morgan!"

Grinning, I dropped my short skirt to the floor. I was standing in front of her semi-aroused in my sheer white G-string. Morgan gasped, "I had no idea, Nikki! You have fooled me!"

Then looking at Erika, in awe, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Morgan then moved closer to me, squeezing my sissy clit through my G-string, "I want some of this later!"

I leaned in, nibbling on her neck, whispering, "That can be arranged!"

Erika interjected, "Ladies, yes later!"

Sorting through the outfits, we agreed that I would wear a short black skimmer, with an open back. My adhesive breast forms would give me a bustline. I added a lacy garter and stocking set with black lacy thong. Slingbacks would add to ensemble. I would clearly stand out to the guests at the reception. Morgan picked out black faux patent leather leggings, sheer black blouse accompanied by a shimmery bralette. Red stilettos complement the outfit. The leggings highlight her booty; the sheer blouse and shimmery bralette focus on her gorgeous globes.

12