Nikki’s Mission

Story Info
Next day, talk to Delvin, Kamasutra, new mission.
4.1k words
4
4.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of the story; Nikki's decision; read that if you desire to know how this all started.

*

Nikki picked up the phone and looked at the text message saying to Delvin, "it's been a good time; you better go now.

"Sure thing, baby," Delvin responded, getting his clothes on and leaving soon after.

Maggie's text

"Hey Nikki, I was thinking about you.' 'We should have hung out more.' 'I should have gone out with you before I went on this trip.' 'As soon as I get back, we will go out together again, okay?"

Nikki text back

"No, it is okay. I am feeling fine just tired."

Maggie texts

"Well, are you sure everything is, okay?" Feeling like Nikki was distracted sending the short text.

Nikki texted

"I am okay; see you when you get back?"

Nikki took a shower and thought about the most sensual evening she had ever had. Even though she let him come inside her, she didn't regret it. Perhaps it could have been the disappointment of not having children yet or that she was getting older that caused her to give in to the old black man's temptations. Still, he was as old as her father; but his cock sure felt good, "ah huh."

Soon went to bed, falling fast asleep.

The next day

Nikki's head swirled as she woke the next day; she had a clear recollection of the night before. They were always honest, with each other which was why she was hoping Maggie wouldn't ask if she had found someone interesting out on a date.

Maggie phones at 0900 am her usual time.

"Did you have a good time?"

Nikki couldn't deny that she did; she felt so sore.

"Yes, but I was with Delvin, my next-door neighbor." She felt so embarrassed.

"You let an old black man in your house?" Maggie's voice was muted, but Nikki could hear her disappointment.

"Yes, I lost my key he helped me get inside; we had a few drinks then one thing led to another; then we were in bed."

"I thought we were beginning a relationship," Maggie asked.

" I thought you might be upset," Nikki responded.

"No, of course not, but I think it might mess with what we started together. We can get toys and have a good time."

She didn't answer that; to be honest; she would rather have the real thing than fake plastic toys. Not sure if she was ready to jump into the lesbian-only lifestyle.

"No, it's not something I could get into right now," Nikki reluctantly answered. "Look, I like the real thing, you know, not plastic fake things; all you see in the world is fake, so for me, the last place I want to deal with it is in bed."

Nikki cleared her throat and then said, " About the date, he kept making me laugh the next thing I knew, we were talking about sex, and I couldn't stop staring at his crotch."

"Was he big? You know they all aren't?" asked Maggie.

"It was the biggest cock I've ever seen." Nikki started patting her hairy mount.

Nikki told Maggie she had been excited and sexually fulfilled for the first time in her life, going over all the details slowly.

Maggie was a lesbian, but it hadn't always been that way. Nikki's explaining her sexual exploits did sort of cause her to rethink a few things, she had never tried interracial herself so how would she know if she liked it or not? Did she want females because of herself or what her mother's choices were.

Nikki noticing Maggie's silence in answering back gave her the Idea she was curious about the relationship between her and Delvin.

Maggie said, "I don't believe you are ready for a relationship with a man; maybe hold off until I get back then; we can discuss it."

Nikki was shocked, responding, "Why can't I have a relationship with a man?' 'I am sorry, but I am not committed to anyone right now, being freshly divorced; kind of provocative, aren't we?"

Even though she did not like the idea, she didn't want Nikki to feel like she was controlling her. After all, a lesbian was new to her after many failed relationships with white men she had never tried a black one.

Maggie was unsure how to reply but thought she'd better be more open to the swinger lifestyle Nikki was used to, so she would have to pretend to be supportive however black sex was interesting.

A talk with Delvin

Nikki glanced out her window, checking to see if Delvin was home, but she didn't see his car. She dressed for the day, found her spare keys, and picked up some things. Her first stop was lingerie and a new dress; her smile was overwhelming as she paid for her items.

She left the department store but before heading home; she had one more stop, to pick up a bottle of wine she liked. When she got home, she noticed her dropped keys on the curb; oh, she smiled, there they were.

Inside, she got her things ready, laying out her new underclothes and dress. She went to the kitchen to get a glass and noticed Delvin's car pulling in; she felt her pussy pulse as she watched him. He saw her giving the usual wave as he headed inside.

Nikki was pleased he acknowledged her and was glad he did not care about public perception. She took a birth control pill and then went to get ready; she showered, shaved her legs, and decided not to shave her pussy, feeling like Delvin liked hair down there. She rubbed baby oil over her bare skin, letting it seep in before getting dressed. She chose a matching set of lacy white bustier, panties, garter, thigh highs, and a light blue summer dress that covered it all perfectly.

She curled the ends of her silky hair. When she was finished, it was getting dusk. She walked over to his house and knocked on his door; he opened saying, "Hello, baby girl." Inviting her in.

"I just came over to invite you for dinner." She said seductively as she turned to leave then stopped, I have something on my mind I would like to discuss with you.

"I'll be there." He whistled, looking at the dress and seeing Nikki walking away.

Nikki went home and made a lovely dinner for her neighbor.

He arrived an hour later, they ate and laughed, and when they finished, she suggested they settle in the living room for 'coffee.'

Delvin eagerly headed to the living room sitting down. When Nikki came in, she reached for his cup pouring for both.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Delvin asked.

"What do you know about the lesbian lifestyle?" Nikki posed

"Not much to be honest.' 'I know sexuality begins on a curve; you are born male or female, but situations can cause a tilt one way or another, friends, parents, upbringing; you know stuff like that." Delvin said, "why do you ask."

"I have to be honest with you, I told my best friend about our escapade the other day, she's a lesbian, but I could feel she liked the details I told her about us.' 'We started a relationship, but after being with you I am not so sure now."

Delvin remained silent

"I like her a lot and was thinking why not move her curve back towards straight-sexually," Nikki asked.

"Despite the narrative, out there nothing is impossible.' 'You would have to find out more details in her life and what leaned her to women.' 'One thing is for sure she was born female biology-wise, nothing can change that," Delvin relayed.

Nikki was happy thinking about what he said and slowly pulled up the front of her dress, revealing her lacy panties and garter.

"Oh my!" He gasped.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, my sweet." He sat up and pulled her to him as she peeled off the dress.

"I got it for you." Nikki smiled

She grew wet as his large black hands smoothly touched her lace-clad body before moving beside him.

Delvin placed his hand into her panties, feeling soft, light brown pussy hair. He stood her up, pulled her tiny white panties down to her ankles, twisted her around, and kissed her soft, naked booty.

She giggled, saying," No one has ever kissed her butt before. She had bathed in rose butter by showering, causing her pussy to smell like a rose.

Delvin kissed her pussy and thighs before guiding her to sit beside him. They kissed awhile, then he stood up and started to disrobe.

Kamasutra

Hey, I have something to show you, something I have been studying for a few years now. It was a magazine on Kama Sutra.

"Wow," Nikki said. "I 've heard about this and saw pictures in high school, but I never read the Magazine." With a puzzling look.

"There are 63 positions in this can't say I would try them all; but would love to learn most of them, what do you say?" Delvin winked his eye.

She giggled, "I would love to, what do you want to start with?"

"The Bandoleer," Delvin said.

"What," she said, laughing. "How do you do that?"

(Kamasutra - Bandoleer # 1) While the woman lies on her back and lifts both knees towards her chest, the man kneels facing her. She can then rest her feet on his chest, while he places his forearms on her knees. The woman can then grab the man's thighs and pull him closer for deeper penetration. The more he presses down on her knees, the greater the pleasure for her, Delvin read.

Nikki excitedly said," Okay let's try it." She reached for his cock." Walking holding it to her bedroom.

"You better be more careful this time." She chided frivolously while She got into position on her back, with a pillow under her head. Placing her feet on his chest before he entered her.

"You shouldn't have cum in me last time," She chided.

Delvin lined up at the entrance to her brown hairy muffin, stuffing in. "I tried not to, he said but you had my hips not leaving me much choice."

"Oh fuck, oh my, this feels so fucking good." She gasped.

From this position he had a full view of her gorgeous nipples stimulated and sticking straight out.

Entering she was hot and wet even though big he sunk in effortlessly; movements and thrusts were mostly in his power; in this position, it was designed for quick impregnation. After 10 minutes of The Bandoleer, he puffed saying," let's try one where you are more in control."

"Okay," she said," read the new one while we are finishing up with this one, all the while humping her booty up to his inward thrusts"

Delvin said (Kamasutra the Peg # 67) The man lies on his back with his legs stretched out and parted. The woman lies on top of him with her legs closed and stretched out. This is a good sex position for well-endowed partners as the man can't penetrate too deeply, as the woman's legs are closed. Also good for intimacy as you are face to face.

"But I am going to change it by placing your legs to the outside of mine for deep penetration, but you control how deep."

"Okay but I am getting so close to Cumming already" Nikki warned.

Delvin leaned back allowing her to crawl on top of him placing her legs outside his as he entered her. She could now control the motion and pressure sliding on her clit with the added natural lubrication oiling the whole process, this went on another ten minutes.

"I'm going to cum," baby; this sweet, silky pussy is too much, he warned, trying to ease her up. He said," It's too hot, wet, and tight."

Her little white legs held firm around his black cock, having it bottled up.

"I'm going to..." he tried to say, with his hands holding her white booty and watching it hump up and down.

"Shh'!" it's too late, pushing her tongue into his mouth to keep him quiet.

Her pussy took him deep and hard, all the 10 inches he had. Nikki's body hoisted as she moved her hips, clutching her little sweet pussy as tight as she could, around his immense black cock until she "forced" it to explode a potent sperm load, deep inside her trembling sex organ.

Quickly she started short humping on his cock to lengthen his orgasm, her tiny white pussy squeezing down and rising, extracting every drop of cum out of him.

Delvin was satisfied as he filled this beautiful young woman, stirring a deep yearning within him. The look he gave her drove her crazy, and the image of her swollen belly flashed through her mind but this time, she was less reluctant to entertain the thought as wrong. Every part of her that was a woman told her she wanted this. She knew it was just a week away from her fertility peak and her body being flooded with human semen was risky, to say the least.

"We shouldn't have done that." She huffed, rolling off him.

"I tried not to." He chuckled.

Thick white goo oozed from her pussy; Nikki usually would have covered it up, but she just let Delvin look at the sticky nasty mess, legs open wide.

Delvin was stunned for a minute, looking at what result the evening had produced.

"I'll see you early tomorrow." He informed her as he dressed," You going to be up?" Thinking to himself, that is twice I've tried not cream-filling her. He never thought about having children, but...

Nikki was still in a haze, taking a moment to respond, "I'll just leave the backdoor unlocked, and you can wake me if you need it, I mean need to."

He kissed her goodbye smiling and whispering," There are sixty more positions left." As he disappeared out the door.

As she lay on the bed, Nikki's thoughts were focused on the cum seeping out of her and all that wasn't; she knew she wanted a baby, but... She, yawning drifted off to sleep.

The morning after

She had to call her best friend to put a plan she had thought into action. Putting her on speaker phone Maggie patiently waited for her to bring up Delvin while exchanging pleasantries, Nikki asked about her trip.

As Maggie was talking about her business trip and the San Diego Comic-Con she always desired to visit her whole life.

Nikki blurted out, "I was with Delvin again."

"Is everything ok?" She asked uneasily.

"It's just that he wants me to do things I should not do."

"Do you want to do them?"

Nikki paused, and Maggie knew that she did.

" No, Nikki, I know you are using protection, aren't you?"

Nikki grew silent again.

Then Maggie was silent.

Maggie didn't know how to handle this; it was the first time she was losing a girlfriend to a black cock. She thought she'd better get back fast and take matters into her own hands.

Nikki said, "I was always open and honest when I was married, is it okay if I am with you?"

"Sure, you can," Maggie quickly answered.

"Have you ever had a man you know sex-wise?"

"Yes, I had a few boyfriends, but they did not like my mom who was never secret about her lesbian lifestyle, along with being a little chubby I had a tough time growing up, being laughed at a lot. There was a girl who was nice, so I have been with girls ever since," Maggie explained.

"But you're a grown woman now, juvenile criticism should not be a determining factor in your adult life and neither the lifestyle your mother excepted. Right?' 'Very few people follow everything their parents do." Nikki said waiting for a response.

Maggie was silent for a minute before responding to her assessment. "Well, your right my mother's parents were straight, but my mom chose differently; I suppose there is nothing I can say to dispute anything you said, where is all this leading?"

"I think you are suffering from low self-esteem that developed during your childhood; you're a grown confident, experienced, great-looking woman now. Why not experience all there is in life; why be defined by a social narrative?" Nikki stated quite confidently.

"You want me to be with a man?" Maggie asked shocked.

"Yes, why not," Nikki asked.

"I don't know," Maggie said.

"Just think about it don't answer right now." Okay, Nikki asked.

"Okay," saying, "please take your birth control pills or at least take the morning after; you know better," was Maggie's response.

"Okay, I will," Nikki replied

Maggie hung up.

Nikki thought about the sex she shared with Delvin ensuring the back door was unlocked before she went into the shower. As she stood under the water, she thought about the night before, "I'll just take a pill," she knew he did not like using condoms.

She put on a short black sundress and black bikini panties underneath.

Nikki went to the kitchen to make breakfast. While she laid out her pans, she heard the screeching sound of the back gate open, joy filled her heart.

"Are you hungry?" She continued to get things ready, not looking at him.

Delvin said, "He had a hard night at work and could sure use some pussy,"

She loved the way he desired her.

He retrieved the K-y lube from the end table moving back towards her, He pulled down his pants and pulled out his dick. With her standing at the kitchen counter, pulled up her dress and placed his hands caressing her thin black panties before pulling them down. Nikki opened her legs, pushing her butt back and arms on the counter; he lubed up his cock.

This is called (Kamasutra the Fan) Delvin said continuing the sexual positions quoting, "With her back to her partner, the woman bends over, crosses her arms and rests her elbows on a chair for support. The man then enters her from behind and can control the depth and pressure by holding the top of her thighs." In our case, we will use the counter instead."

Nikki giggled.

In an instant, he was pushing at the opening of her pussy. Nikki looked back watching his big black cock pushing deep into her white pussy, she thrust her hips back to meet his upward thrusts. The intense emotional tension between them fueled their impassioned rhythm as he banged into her soft booty; all the while, she bumped him right back.

"You shouldn't cum in me." She whispered, but neither slowed their motion.

"I can't," He responded.

Nikki couldn't bring herself to forbid him openly.

"I am not on the pill; she hadn't taken one that morning" she whimpered.

Delvin picked up the tempo. Nikki's eyes widened.

"Tell me to stop, oh please tell me to stop," they both continued their movements neither attempting to slow down.

Rationality was blurred, his words stuck in her throat, and she promised Maggie she would be careful, but he arrived too fast she didn't have time. Her hormones took control and tightened her pussy, initiating his release. A long, pleasurable moan flowed between them as his thick black cock busted her insides with gooey, thick Cum.

Delvin withdrew, saying," Thank you, baby, I needed that."

"I have to go. Should I come back for dinner?

Still, in a sexual daze, she replied, "Yes, please, and oh I need to speak to you it's about something very important to me." turning to look at him.

Sure thing: he smiled walking away.

She heard the door shut and the gate open. Her legs were trembling, and her heart was a flutter; she stared down at his cum as it flowed from her body. She stared into the bathroom mirror, imagining what it might look like pregnant. However, it was the first time she thought it might happen.

Her x husband was a player, and she didn't like that, her new girlfriend was okay, but the thought of toys when sensations that could be done with the real thing made them less appealing. She was probably upset at all men, but she never thought she could try a different type of man. Delvin's desire for her made her feel like a woman when her husband made her feel useless.

Nikki's Mission

After Nikki took a shower, she sat down in her kitchen with her diary she's had since she was a teen. She never wrote every day or current events but only about life-changing happenings. She had her first kiss, her prom night, her first time getting drunk, honeymoon night, first time with Maggie stuff like that. Today she wrote her first interracial lovemaking; Kamasutra - guided positions and mission to talk her girlfriend into sex with a man.

She reasoned while holding her pen up in the air, okay how am I going to set this up? First, I need to find out more about Maggie's childhood. She wrote that down, second what turns her on, third take her out to a party, fourth find a man to give her a good time. She thought about sharing Delvin with her, however, was done with the swinging lifestyle forever.

12