Nikki's Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki learns more...and accepts Hank's terms.
7.2k words
4.37
7.6k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,027 Followers

Waking, I find I'm alone in bed, my body aches, my mouth and throat sore, as I roll over on my back. Looking over I see an alarm clock and it's almost noon. Sitting up on the edge of the bed, I groan as I try to stand. I walk gingerly over to the mirror, dried cum is crusted around my mouth, breast, my panties stained with dried cum and stuck to my skin.

Remembering a erotic story I read once, I now understand what it means to be rode hard and put up wet! As I stretch to yawn, I groan really loud, as all my muscles resist the movement. Then I see a note on the desk, along with a tall can of Red Bull and a large cream cheese Cinnamom roll. The note reads: Drink all the Red Bull and eat the roll, your body needs the sugar and caffeine. You will feel better shortly. Shower, dress sexy and come down stairs.

Wearing my panties in the shower, I was finally able to pull them off and finish showering. The hot steamy water, along with the drink and roll I consumed, I was starting to feel much better.

Dressing I selected black leather like pants made like skinny jeans, that fit like a glove. The spandex fabric stretched and made my ass look fantastic. Then I found a black sleeveless pull over crew neck blouse, and topped it off with a long sleeve green shirt, that matched my eyes. The shirt buttoned up the front, and I left the top two buttons undone. Slipping my feet in black ankle boots, I looked myself over in the full length mirror on the walk-in closet door.

Alison had done an amazing job selecting my wardrobe, but as I looked, something was missing. Ah ha, I went and removed my bra, then put on the necklace and earrings that Hank gave me. He said dress sexy, and with no bra my modest breast and nipples jiggled a little with each step I took. The gold necklace with 'Nikki' lay across the black top and really stood out, especially with the top two buttons undone on the outer shirt. Smiling in the mirror, I decided to head downstairs and see what Hank had in store for today. Hopefully now would be a good time to pry info from him about my Dad.

As I came down the stairs, I heard voices in the kitchen, but could not tell what they were saying, so proceeded slowly forward, and I could tell it was Alison and Hank talking.

"Well how did your evening and night go," Alison asked?

"Better than expected, I think I'll have a talk with her today, and let her know what's expected going forward," said Hank.

Well if you deflowered her as you told me, and she went to sleep with your dick in her mouth," Alison giggled, "sounds to me like she will be all in."

"We will see," chuckled Hank, "but how did it go with her three friends last night?"

"I haven't talked with any of the RA's yet, but I did get a 'thumps up' text from each of them, so I assume all went well. I'll speak with them this afternoon, and give you a heads up."

"Thanks, I believe Nikki will be more compliant if we get her friends on board. So, if any of her friends are reluctant I want to know immediately," growled Hank.

"Yes Sir," meekly Alison replied. "I'll get on that right now," as I heard a chair scraping the floor like she was getting up.

Hearing that I tiptoed back to the stairs and went up about 3 steps, then turned and went back down making noise as I walked.

"Good morning sleepy head," Alison greeted me, "I love the outfit! The outer shirt really matches your eyes, and those pants... Wow," she smiled.

"Thanks," I mumbled, "but you're the one that picked out the clothes, so all the credit goes to you."

"Honey, I may have picked them out... but you did the mixing and matching and came up with a great combination. Don't sell yourself short, you have a good eye."

Nervous from hearing her and Hank's conversation, and her saying I went to sleep with Hank's dick in my mouth, I blushed and said, "Hank left me a note and said to dress sexy.... and this is what I finally came up with."

Alison chuckled, "I think you nailed it, he's waiting for you in the kitchen, I've got to get going, you have a wonderful day, bye," as she went out the door.

Entering the kitchen Hank was still at the table and texting on his phone. He glanced up at me, didn't say anything and went back to his phone texting back and forth with someone. He had a serious look on his face, and I was disappointed when he didn't even acknowledge me or the outfit. So I went over and got myself a cup of coffee.

When I turned he had put his phone down and was smiling from ear to ear. "I love the outfit," he said in that deep sexy voice of his, making me tingle all inside.

That lifted my spirits, and I blushed profusely as I stammered, "Thanks."

"How are you feeling this morning, are you hungry?"

"Okay, the Red Bull and roll plus a long hot shower helped a lot. Sorry I took so long getting ready," I mumbled.

"Well, you did have a long day and night," he grinned, " it's only 1:30 and we don't have to be anywhere until 4 pm. How about we leave now and we will grab a bite to eat on the way."

"That sounds good, may I ask where we are going?"

"I have a meeting with a Real Estate lady at Table Rock Lake, to buy a cabin, I just need to sign some papers and give her a check. I thought you might enjoy seeing it, and it would give us a chance to talk. Now go grab your jacket and purse," as he lightly swatted my ass as I walked by him.

Upstairs I grabbed my shoulder purse, since it was big enough to hold a comb and brush, make-up, lipstick, compact etc., and my black leather jacket. My mind was spinning as I headed downstairs, wondering what he was going to talk to me about.

Also, what the heck was that about Amy, Tammy and Debra? I knew they were not virgins, but had all their three holes been used by the RA's? I had a million questions flooding my mind as I met Hank at the door.

Stepping outside I expected his driver and the limo, but a beautiful white Cadillac Escalade was parked out front. Smiling with his hand on my back, Hank escorted me into the plush passenger seat then went around and got in and started up the car.

"You're the first to ride in my new car," he said proudly, "what do you think," as he headed out the back way of his property toward the main highway?"

Running my hands over the soft seats, admiring the lavish interior, I giggled, "Alison said the same thing to me yesterday when I rode in her car. I love the white exterior with the black and gray interior, and the dash looks like something out of Star Trek."

Laughing Hank said, "Yeah, we have had a great year and several people earned a nice bonus, good things happen when people work hard and apply their skills."

I could imagine what skills Alison applied, wondering what other skills were expected of me, and where all this, whatever this was, was heading.

"Look in the back seat and grab the black bag," he grinned.

Looking in the backseat was a black canvas bag, that I was able to turn and grab the leather strap and pull it into the front with me. It had Cannon stitched on the front, so I assumed Hank had a new Cannon camera along with his new car.

"Open it up and look at it," he smiled, "it's yours."

"Oh my God, you're not serious," I squealed.

"It should be ready to use and has an extra lens 70-300 mm. It's my understanding you have an interest in photography, maybe you can get some good shots with it today."

"Yes" I squealed again, "I had a small inexpensive digital camera, but nothing this nice. I used to go to the mall camera shop and look but I couldn't afford the nice ones."

Without thinking, I was so giddy, I leaned over quickly and kissed Hank on the cheek, "Thanks so much Hank!"

I was so absorbed in the camera, checking it out, that I didn't hear Hank speak to me.

Reaching over and touching my leg he chuckled, "Do you think you could take a minute and tell what you would like to have for lunch?"

"Sorry," I blushed, "I just can't get over the camera. Anything is fine with me."

"No, seriously, what would you like? If you were home and going out to eat, what is your favorite thing to eat?"

"You will probably laugh, but I would probably eat a foot long chili dog, with lots of cheese on top." I giggled.

"Well... I believe I saw a sign near the cabin I'm buying, that advertised chili dogs, but that's going to be further up the road. Can you wait that long," he teased.

Smiling and nodding yes, I pulled the camera up and snapped a shot of Hank's handsome face. He was wearing a gray Henley long sleeve, with the sleeves pushed up his muscular forearms, a dark pair of jeans and a pair of causal slip on black loafers. He would look perfect for the cover of GQ Magazine.

About that time he turned on a road leading towards the lake, and there was a sign, 'Big Ed's Diner' with a picture of a foot long chili dog with the caption 'Best Chili Dog in the Ozarks!' 1 mile ahead.

I quickly snapped a picture of the sign, and asked Hank if he liked chili dogs also.

"Believe it or not but I've never had one, but I'm sure he offers other items on his menu."

Pulling in the parking lot there were a few cars, and it was nearing 2:30 pm, so I assumed the lunch crowd had come and gone. Hank parked and escorted me in the diner, A large man about 6' 4" 260 lbs was talking to a couple at a table with their 2 young kids, a young teenage boy and girl were waiting tables and delivering orders to 3 other groups of customers, while a middle aged lady worked the cash register, and worked the counter that had six stools.

The large man saw us enter and came over to us, extending his hand to Hank, "Welcome to our diner," beaming at us with a big smile, "grab any table and one of our waiters will be right with you. Don't believe I've seen you here before, I'm Ed the owner."

"Thank you," Hank smiled, "yes this is our first time, Nikki here is dying to try your chili dog. Oh, and I'm Hank."

"Laughing a big hearty laugh, Ed responded, "A woman after my own heart, nothing like a good chili dog to fill your tummy!" Then leaning in conspiratorially, he said "The sign's wrong, it's really the best damn chili dog in the USA!," and chuckled.

"Ricky, will be right with you, just let me know if I can be any help, and thanks again for coming," as he walked over to another table of customers and started talking with them.

Being the gentleman, Hank held my chair seating us at a table next to a window.

Immediately Ricky the teenage boy was there with his order pad with a grin from ear to ear, "Welcome to Big Ed's, what can we get for you today?"

Hank chuckled, "Let her give you her order while I look at your menu."

Smiling up at his eager face, I told him, "I'll have your foot long chili dog, with extra cheese on top, tater-tots, and a strawberry shake."

"Yes Ma'am," he beamed at me, "I'll make sure they put the extra cheese on it."

Hank cleared his throat, getting Ricky's attention, "I believe I'll have your Baby Back Ribs, coleslaw, and baked beans, and a Coors beer."

"Yes Sir, do you want a bottle or a large mug of draft beer?" he stammered while blushing bright red.

"A bottle will do, and if you could bring it to me now while we wait for our order, I would appreciate it."

As Ricky scurried off Hank chuckled, "Sorry, I did not mean to scare the young man, but I was really helping him out."

"Help him out, how?" I ask him with a confused look.

About that time Ricky was back with his beer, "Your orders.. should be ready in just a few minutes," and scurried off again.

Hank smiled and shook his head, and in a low voice said, "Nikki the boy has been staring at you since we entered, he's smitten with you, not that I blame him. I got his attention before he started drooling and really embarrassed himself," he chuckled.

I must have had a confused look still on my face, because Hank continued, "You really have no idea the effect a beautiful woman like yourself has on men, or women for that matter," as he smiled and shook his head.

"Looks like he is about to bring our order, I'm going to the restroom, watch him closely and learn to appraise his reaction to you. It's another opportunity for a learning experience," he chuckled as he left the table.

Ricky approached with a large tray with our order, as I eyed him. He was about 6 foot tall, lanky built, attractive with dark hair and blue eyes, wearing a white t-shirt with 'Big Ed's" logo on the front, blue jeans, sneakers, and a white apron with pockets for his order pad, and looked like a phone in one pocket.

Putting our orders down he mumbled, "I made sure they gave you extra cheese like you asked, and I made the milkshake myself.... I... hope you like it."

Remembering Hank's remarks, I watched him closely as I smiled at him, "Thanks Ricky, I appreciate that, it was sweet of you," as I took a sip of my milkshake. "Hmmm.. that's terrific," as I licked my lips.

Ricky was grinning, and when I licked my lips his eyes dilated, he swallowed several times, and his face blushed. Stammering, "I'm... glad you lic.. er.. suc.. I mean.. you like it," his face now red as a beet, and he moved the tray he was holding over in front of his groin.

"I think it's the best shake I ever had," as I smiled and winked at him.

Front across the room, someone shouted, "Ricky, order up!"

"Well, if... you need any.. thing just let me know," stumbling as he turned to go pick up another order, and almost tripped over his feet.

Hank had a sly grin when he sat back down, "Ricky seems nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers."

Before I said anything Big Ed was back at our table, "You folks be sure and fill out a customer satisfaction form before you leave, we're always looking to improve our service." Then chuckling, in a low voice, "Forgive Ricky for his stammering and stumbling, I've never seen him so skittish. I think maybe he's infatuated with Nikki."

"No complaints, we were all young once," chuckled Hank.

"Well enjoy your food," and patted Hank on the shoulder and walked off.

"Eat, we will talk later," smiled Hank.

Embarrassed from the conversation, I dug in and ate. The chili dog was delicious, and I finally coxed Hank to try a bite.

"That is good, maybe next time I'll try it, but I just couldn't resist the Baby Back Ribs. Which by the way are superb."

Ricky came back about the time we finished and brought the check, and seemed more calm and confident. "Hope you enjoyed the food, and come back again. I... we enjoyed having you," he grinned.

"The food and service was excellent," smiled Hank.

"Thanks Ricky, I really enjoyed the shake," as I smiled at him."

"Yes ma'am," he beamed.

Holding my hand out, "Please call me Nikki, it was a pleasure meeting you."

Taking my hand in his large hand, he smiled big, "It was a pleasure meeting you Nikki, be sure and come again."

"We better be going, I have to meet someone at 4 o'clock," said Hank.

I noticed Ricky glancing our way as we went to the cashier and paid, and Hank and I filled out the customer service form. We both gave the food and service a 5 star rating, plus Hank left Ricky a $100 tip.

Ricky came over and thanked Hank for the tip, and said it really appreciated it, but it seemed too much.

"Nonsense Ricky, Ed told me you're working to pay for college and spoke highly of you. I wish you the best," and shook Ricky's hand.

"Bye Ricky, hope to see you again," and I smiled at him as we left.

Within 20 minutes we pulled up to the cabin. Cabin my ass! It was a 2 story log and glass structure out of a fairy tale. A middle-age lady was waiting for us, and led us inside. Yes the outside was made of logs, but that was the only part that resembled a cabin. I was flabbergasted by the interior, but had to wait until Hank finished his business with the lady before I had a chance for a tour.

"How do you like it" Hank asked as we roamed the house?

"It's certainly not what I would call a cabin," I laughed.

"Let's go explore the patio," as he took my hand and we stepped outside.

The patio extended the length of the house, and out about 15 feet, and it was covered by the deck on the second floor. The paved stone patio had a full outdoor kitchen. Out about 20 feet was a large fountain about 12 feet tall with water cascading down into a bubbling pool.

The patio fridge held some Coors beer, and Hank grabbed two, "Come sit with me, we need to talk."

Up until now everything had been causal friendly banter, and the change in his demeanor made me nervous. I started to sit in a chair, but he told me to sit with him on the patio couch.

"Nikki," he said in a serious voice, "I fixed things for your Dad, he will not only not lose his job, as a matter of fact he if he follows the instructions he has been given, he will end up getting a promotion and end up looking like a hero."

"Oh my God Hank," I shouted, "I can't thank you enough, but how?"

"That is none of your business," he said in a firm tone. "What happens in the future depends on you. You have some decisions to make, concerning your future. I don't expect an answer right now, but I need one by Monday morning."

Tensing up, I stammered, "What... kind of decisions?"

"Let me ask you this, do you think Alison is a happy person?"

"Of course... she seems happy, she's beautiful, appears to have a good income, why wouldn't she be?"

"You know my father started this company, well Alison was just like you, she ended up here years ago as an inmate. I was about 30 years old, and working for my father and I saw something in Alison, so I kept an eye on her. I won't go into derails, but she ended up letting us train her and she got not only her high school diploma, but also a college degree. She could have left years ago, but she chose to continue working for me."

"What does that have to do with me?" I mumbled. "I've only been here a short time?"

"I see in you something I didn't see in Alison until she had been here 6 months or longer. I believe you could be just as successful as her, you told me you wanted to get a college degree, earn a good income, and travel. I'm offering you that, but.. you're going to have to agree to follow my instructions."

"You're... talking about...... making me.... some sort of sex toy." as I nervously used my finger nails scraping the label on the beer bottle.

"No, I'm talking about teaching you to use your smarts, and your body and become a beautiful, sexy, financially independent woman. Just like Alison, and Alison can leave anytime she wants too. Hell she could have left years ago, but she is happy here."

"But it involves sex, right?"

"Of course it involves sex," he smirked, "everything in this world revolves around two things, Sex and Money. The key is to have money, that equals power, and use sex to get your money."

I sat there quietly, twisting and turning the bottle in my hand, and Hank got up to go get another beer. When he returned he sat back down, stretched his legs out and remained quiet as he sipped his beer.

"Can I tell you something....... I heard you and Alison talking," looking down and peeling almost the entire label off the beer bottle, my hands shaking, "I assume you told Alison about our night together, and something about my friends was said. Are they being told the same thing you're telling me?"

Pausing, he took a drink of his beer, "Yes, I know you heard us talking.... and yes I told Alison about our evening together. I have complete trust in her, and if you agree going forward, she will play an important role in your training, and needs to know everything about you, and your sexual responses in various situations."

Looking up at him, stunned that he knew I heard them talking, "Why... didn't you tell me you knew I heard?"

With a sly grin, he said "I was waiting to see if you would tell me yourself."

Killing time, not sure what to say, I turned my beer up and took a big swallow. Hank remained quiet and the silence was deafening. After several minutes, finding courage, I looked at him, "And my friends?"

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,027 Followers
12