Nina and Simone: A Messy New Year

Story Info
A messy story for the tv Star. Nina and Simone get ruined.
2.9k words
3.69
4.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina and Simone: A messy new year!

During an epic after party celebration on New Year's Day, Nina and Simone got fairly plastered, dancing around having a blast as they partied their way into a new year. The two of them got rather close, moving just out of sight from the dance floor so they could kiss without any unwanted attention, happily embracing one another passionately.

As the night went on, Simone looked to pull Nina away for a while, out of all the noise and bright flashing lights. Once she did, the two of them wondered around the building for a few minutes, eventually coming across a side room that had been left unlocked. They opened the door and peaked inside curiously, discovering a huge room filled with a stockpile of dessert products.

Both quite surprised at first, upon seeing so much in one room, they wondered inside gazing around at the wealth of glorious treats waiting to be opened.

Simone paused for a moment as she glanced at Nina with a naughty grin "Wait a sec, I got an idea!" She giggled, heading back to the door and locking it before turning to face Nina again, holding out her hand and beckoning her over with a finger.

Nina strolled over, her slim body clad with a casual suit, all a dark blue along with a pair of matching high heels. Her suit was open and fairly crumpled from all the dancing. Simone wore a dark pair of jeans, black heels and a low-cut, white flowing top that sat loosely with long frilly sleeves.

Simone reached over for an industrial sized can of whipped cream on the shelf next to them and aimed it at her herself, squeezing the trigger and unloading a thick jet of cream onto her exposed chest, poking it into her bra slightly, starting to fill it up with cool cream as Nina licked her lips just as Simone went to put the can of whipped cream back, Nina grinned "I didn't say stop..." biting her lip gently as she eagerly watched Simone continue filling her bra up with cream.

Simone's already sizeable bust grew slowly, the can of cream roaring as it unloaded more whipped cream into her bra. She moved it round to fill out the entire bra. Nina licked some cream off Simone's exposed chest, stroking her breasts as the can of cream pumped more and more into her bra.

Nina licked Simone longingly, the cream tasting sweet on her tongue. Simone stopped filling her bra and lowered the can to allow Nina to embrace her messy chest. She crept her free hand towards Nina's posh trousers, prying them open at the top and sliding the nozzle down into her knickers. Nina jumped in surprise slightly as Simone squeezed the trigger, unleashing a thick foamy jet of cream into her underwear.

Nina's crotch bulged as her knickers filled with cream, gradually spreading out into her trousers. She moaned softly as she licked Simone's boobs clean, pressing herself against her as the cream spread across the front of her trousers.

"You're gonna be eating all of that out of their you know..." said Nina with a grin, continuing to kiss and lick Simone's cream soaked breasts, squeezing at her cream filled bra cups, smooshing it all against her flesh.

"Well duh, it's not the only thing imma be putting down their though." Simone giggled. Both of them swaying slightly, the alcohol still working through their system.

"Only if I get to do the same to you!" She laughed, cooing slightly as the vibrations from the can of whipped cream oozing into her trousers teased her cunt. Nina stopped licking Simone's boobs and they started to kiss, pecking at each other's lips gently for a while before eventually going in deeper, embracing each other longingly. Once the can of whipped cream cream was empty, Simone threw it aside and reached for the closest thing she could find on the shelf next to them.

Nina smiled as she watched Simone peel open a large chocolate pudding. She pried open her trousers and began pouring the entire thing into Nina's underwear. Simone bit her lips as she watched Nina coo blissfully. Her posh silky trousers got soaked because of the mess inside her knickers.

"More." Nina moaned softly. She grabbed another pudding and peeled it open. Just as Simone was about to add it to Nina's trousers, Nina grabbed the plastic tub and tipped it into Simone's cream filled bra.

Simone gasped as the cold chocolate syrup and sponge pudding oozed onto her tits, trickling down into her bra. After throwing the packaging aside, they began kissing again as they groped each other's bodies where the mess was gradually spreading down their flesh.

Nina bit her lips as she grabbed a can of whipped cream. She opened her mouth and squeezed some cream onto her tongue, leaning closer to Simone as they kissed, letting her swallow the cream on her tongue. Nina smiled as she poked the nozzle of the large can she was holding down the back of her trousers, squeezing the trigger and sending a huge thick jet of cream into her trousers. Simone placed her hands gently on Nina's arse as it expanded gradually, whipped cream filling up her knickers rapidly as she held the trigger.

"I never realised you could be so dirty!" Nina giggled drunkenly, gently urging Simone away from the door and further into the room full of sticky treats. The can of whipped cream roared as Nina's knickers filled, spilling out into her trousers and down her legs as her arse expanded gradually.

"You have no idea how dirty I can be... Or how dirty you're gonna get!" Simone laughed, kissing again as they leaned against one of the shelves, moaning softly Simone grabbed Nina's hair playfully, running her hands through her locks as Nina continued to fill herself with whipped cream.

Simone slid off Nina's blue jacket and kicked it aside, gradually peeling the top half of her clothes off to reveal her clean unspoilt bra and yummy cleavage. She stopped kissing briefly as Simone grabbed more whipped cream, this time poking it into Nina's bra and unleashing a torrent of cool soft cream into them.

Nina moaned softly as her bust grew visibly larger, her bra filling up with cream. Eventually they kissed again, groping each other's increasingly sticky bodies. Soon ending up on the floor, Nina straddling Simone as she pulled several cartons of custard off the shelf and put them nearby.

She opened the front of Simone's jeans and wriggled her hand into her knickers as she began rubbing Simone's cunt, using her other hand and her teeth to tear open a carton of custard, pouring it straight into Simone's open jeans, smothering her slit in lukewarm custard, watching as it gradually oozed further into her trousers, pooling around her hips and arse as she lay on the floor, most of it starting to travel down her legs, squelching every time she moved.

Simone moaned softly as Nina teased her, tearing open more custard and quickly adding it to the growing wealth of sticky mess inside Simone's ruined jeans. She quickly opened yet another carton of custard and began pouring it over Simone's chest and stomach, proceeding to lick most of it off slowly as she made her way down her body.

The two of them groped each other longingly, their jeans squelching as all the sticky mess inside oozed around, travelling down their thighs slowly. Nina eventually made her way to Simone's hot, wet and sticky cunt, gazing at it as she continued rubbing, listening to her moan as she crept forward and threatened to delve her tongue in deep, licking the area around her slit, sucking up all the sweet gloop that she'd poured down there moments before.

Simone took deep breaths of the sweet scent the custard, cream and pudding produced, closing her eyes as Nina took the dive, going straight for her clit. A sharp gasp followed a flurry of squirming as Simone cooed loudly.

"Oh, baby!" She moaned, biting her lips as she gasped, feeling her body tingle. Nina worked with her fingers in tandem with her tongue, sucking and rubbing together, tasting both a mixture of Simone's juices and the sticky goodness she was coated in.

Nina giggled as she kept teasing, keeping Simone drifting between climax and relaxation "You sexy bitch... filthy girl!" She growled playfully, slightly muffled as she tongued Simone happily. Nina undid her trousers, gradually opening herself up, stopping her tongue play and urging Simone to sit up.

"Get you legs over here! Sit nice and close..." pulling Simone closer as they sat across one another, now scissoring each other, Nina grabbed as many sticky goodies as she could reach. Simone immediately caught onto the idea, wasting no time in ripping open as many sticky treats as she could.

"First one to make the other cum wins, right?" Simone said shakily, still feeling an intense rush of horny excitement.

"Yep! The loser gets their jeans filled to the brim with those cream fillers over there! But tied up top and bottom so it's all stuck inside them!" Nina grinned.

"Hmm. I might lose deliberately then... I like this filling stuff!" Simone giggled, starting to pour multiple puddings and trifles into Nina's knickers, causing the front of her trousers to bulge massively. Nina did the same in return, filling each other up to the limit before starting to finger each other, working relentlessly to make each other cum.

Staring each other in the eyes and biting their lips, both of them tried suppress moans of elation, the room filled with the sounds of heavy sloshing and squelching as the wealth of mess in their underwear was mashed against their cunts, with soft and repressed coos breaking the repetitive sound of squelching.

Pulling each other closer and kissing, they continued to rub one another, both of them getting very competitive as they crept closer to coming with every stroke. Soft moans of ecstasy continued as they fingered each other, pecking one another's lips gently. Moments came where they stared each other in the eyes, gazing longingly, breathing deeply as the pleasure steadily got more intense.

Nina gasped sharply, catching a sudden spike of excitement, her cunt weeping slightly as she came close to climaxing. Simone noticed it, trying to find that sweet spot again. She couldn't take her mind off wanting to strip Nina's clothes off, pinning her down and eating her out, desperately wanting to see what she tasted like down there.

"I bet you taste good... especially with all that pudding down there." Said Simone softly, biting Nina's neck playfully.

Nina moaned "You're welcome to find out, my dear!" Simone was tempted, but really wanted one of them to get filled with cream first. Then it occurred to her, Nina would taste even nicer with her cunt drenched in cream.

"Oh, I will. Once I'll filled you with all that cream." She giggled.

"Well, come on then... Otherwise I'll make you cum and fill you instead." Nina grinned. Kissing Simone passionately, holding her throat with her free hand.

The moaning got louder as they both teetered on the verge of coming. Thankfully, the party in the main hall was still loud enough to cover up most of the orgasmic cries. The pair of them peppered in love bites as they teased each other, edging closer to release.

Simone felt Nina tensing up, her organic groaning intensifying as she reached the point of no return. Nina gasped as her pussy bursting with cum, Simone pushed her to the floor gently, continuing to rub her cunt eagerly.

Nina moaned blissfully as Simone made her orgasm last as long as possible, cursing as she got intense second winds. "That's it, ride it out! Feel it." Said Simone softly, finishing Nina off.

"Looks like I get to fill you up then! It'll be fun to watch you bulge in those silky trousers..." said giggled, jumping up and dragging the huge cream fillers over. Whilst Nina lay on the floor recovering, Simone found some tape to seal Nina's trousers up with.

Poking the filler tubes up the bottom of Nina's legs, she then wrapped her ankles up with tape, making sure nothing could leak out too easily. Nina moaned softly, watching as Simone prepared her for a superb filling.

Simone squeezed the triggers, starting to unload their contents into Nina's silky trousers. Nina cooed softly as whipped cream burst from the tubes, quickly spreading up her legs "Oh shit... you're gonna be fucking huge when these are done." Simone giggled. Watching as Nina's legs bulged, the cream bubbling up past her knees. Nina's trousers visibly rippled as cream oozed up her legs.

By now, most of the room was coated in a sticky residue. Both Nina and Simone's clothes were ruined, their bodies also covered in a sticky layer left by the custard and various puddings. Nina glanced up to see her thighs swelling up, she could feel the soft gooey cream oozing up her legs gradually.

"Nearly there. Just a little more... Let's make that sweet ass nice a big!" Simone giggled, watching as cream oozed up Nina's hips, starting to bulk out her arse. Her belt seemed to hold most of it in, including the puddings that were already lining her knickers.

"This feels amazing!" Nina moaned softly "I wonder what else we can use later."

Simone's hands started getting tired as she held onto the triggers. With Nina almost full, she kept going. The tape at the bottom of Nina's trousers leaked slightly, and with the material of her silk trousers now soaking through with cream, Simone was eager to make her cum repeatedly.

When the fillers hissed loudly, Simone let go and leapt on top of Nina, squeezing all the cream stuck inside her massively bulging trousers. Nina gasped as cream oozed over pussy. She went to touch herself when Simone grabbed her arms and pinned them down above her head, grinding against Nina's crotch as she leaned forward, kissing her gently.

Nina moaned softly, breathing heavily as Simone teased her, holding her down tightly. Simone peppered Nina's neck and chest with dozens more love bites, grinding against her and making Nina increasingly wet.

Simone grinned as she undid her trousers and pulled them down slightly, soon spinning round and planting her pussy within easy reach for Nina, all while she undid Nina's trousers and began eating the cream off her pussy, covering Simone's face in cream as she made her way through it all, her tongue soon finding its way to Nina's pussy.

Muffled moans grew louder as the pussy teasing continued, getting furiously intense as they got hornier. In those blissful moments, neither of them considered how on Earth they would get out of there later on, given that it totally ruined their clothes, and with various puddings that had leaked all over the floor from their trousers.

****

After a few hours had passed, and the party starting to quiet down, Nina and Simone remained locked away in the storage room munching on one another's pussies. The music was still just sound enough to mask a lot of their blissful moaning,

Nina cried in ecstasy, her legs twitching as Simone finished her again, having barely come up for air since she started. Nina had been fingering Simone the whole time, occasionally using her tongue to spice things up. Both of them covered in each other's cum.

Simone had become addicted to the delicious taste of Nina's pussy, diving back in time and time again for another round. Their bodies flooded with dopamine, which would soon lead to the pair of them becoming doped up and exhausted wrecks, after they had ridden out their intense horny frenzy.

The gasping and cooing continued, along with the sound of slapping flesh and sucking as they as they pleasured each other eagerly. The smell of several puddings stuck in their noses, custard, chocolate and whipped cream. Much of the jelly from the trifles they had used was now all across the floor, as was a fair amount of all the other stuff they had filled their trousers with.

Before long, Simone finally came up for air, taking a deep breath and allowing Nina to keep teasing her for a while. Soon she climbed off of Nina and span around, slumping down by Nina's side and throwing her arms around her, curling up and sighing happily.

"God, that was fucking intense!" Simone sighed.

"Definitely gonna have to do that again sometime..." Said Nina weakly. It didn't take long before she struggled to keep her eyes open, their ecstatic frenzy began to fissile out.

Eventually they both curled up together, coated in sticky puddings and cream, totally unfazed by it all as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Later that morning, Simone awoke. Having sobered up a little since the party, she saw the mayhem they had unleashed on each other that night. She glanced around "Holy, Shit..." she searched for her phone, hoping there was someone she could call to help rescue them.

With their clothes ruined, and much of the room's contents now all over the floor or in their trousers, escaping unnoticed would be impossible without help.