Nina and Uncle Horny

Story Info
Nina knew what that lump was...and what it wanted.
1.5k words
3.52
53.5k
41
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

I thought of Uncle Henry as a second dad... until he started touching me.

After mom lost her job, Uncle Henry let us move into his house. My uncle was some big, important boss. And he was nice.

On my eighteenth birthday, he tossed me his credit card. "Here Nina, take the Mercedes and buy yourself something nice."

Then the touching started.

Creepy at first... but soon, I kinda liked it. Uncle's touching made my body feel strange. He loved to pat my bubble butt and rub my tits. I was surprised at how such a big man got SO excited by my tiny tits.

I called him Uncle Horny.

When we went swimming, I'd really get groped by Uncle Horny. Underwater he'd feel up all my naughty bits and goose my rump. Uncle liked to corner me in the pool and rub his lump against my mound.

I wasn't naïve. I knew what the lump was... and what it wanted. Mom also knew. She put me on the pill. Said she didn't want me giving birth to my own cousin.

****

One day Uncle Henry kissed my cheek as he goosed my ass. "Hey Nina, let's you and me go to that new French restaurant. Dress up pretty."

"Sure uncle!" It made me feel like a lady, being seen in such a fancy place with a handsome older guy. Felt like a real date. And I knew things happen on dates.

Inside the restaurant, Uncle put his hand on my rump and led me to a table. But the waitress got all huffy when she saw my uncle's hand rubbing my ass-crack.

I whispered. "My butt ain't none of her business, go ahead and rub it all you want." It felt sexy, getting groped like a lady. After dinner, my uncle's lump was so hard it looked painful.

"Um, Uncle Henry, do you need to take me to a hotel?" The man almost fell over.

The hotel thing was super naughty. Uncle Horny carried me into the dim room, tossed me on the bed, and took off my top. Through my A-cup bra, he squeezed my lemon-size tits like he was making lemonade.

I stared up at my uncle, biting my tongue as he undid my skirt and yanked it off. Next, he pulled off my cotton panties. My face burned when he stared at my peach fuzz pussy, and his fingers opened my pink hole.

"Niece, I need to kiss you there."

"Kiss me WHERE?" Uncle's big hands pushed my knees to my chest, lifting my naked pussy to his face. I watched between my legs as he kissed it. "Wh-what are you doing?"

He looked up at me as he sucked on my pussy. "Ooof uncle... that's NASTY!"

His wet tongue slid up and down my tender slit and pushed in, digging into my pink hole. I clawed at the sheets as he lapped at my fuzzy crack. The naughty man sucked my clitty until...

"Ohh Noo..." My pussy trembled in orgasm! Uncle grunted a laugh, kissing slowly up my belly. He unsnapped my bra, and my titties almost jiggled. I was embarrassed by my teensy boobs.

But his eyes lit up, and grabbed my tits in his lips. Uncle loved itty-bitty titties... called them "tasties."

The big man moaned as he inhaled each tit into his mouth. His tongue twirled around my swollen nipples, turning them into pink pebbles and making me squirm.

Then he hugged me. Our bare chests crushed together as he tongue-kissed me, letting me taste my own pussy juice. His kisses moved to my ear. "Know what I want, sweetie?"

"...my p-pussy?"

"Yes Nina, but first I want your cute little rump. Your bubble butt always drives me crazy." His belt unbuckled—and his huge, bulging cock flew out! I jumped back.

"Is th-that because of me?"

"Yes dear, and I'm going to bury my fat cock in your sweet little ass. You'll love it."

I frowned, shaking my head violently. "No uncle, that's like...sodomy!"

"Yes my dear, but sodomy is sweet." He laughed. "Now, I want you to feel my dick reaming out your little acorn." He flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hips to the edge of the bed.

"Nothing like a sweet piece of niece. Now bend over."

I did as uncle ordered. He moved behind me, spreading open my butt cheeks. "Now Nina, I want to see your anus wink. Make it wink at me."

"...oh gosh." I gritted my teeth, trying to wink my anus for him, again and again.

"Good girl. Uncle laughed and fingered my ass. He pulled his prick up, and I gripped the bed sheets as his big knob pushed in, ripping my tiny butthole.

"OUCH! UNCLE IT'S GONNA KILL ME!"

"No Honey, you'll get used to assfucking." I felt his cockhead pop in, and Uncle buried his shaft in my poop-chute. He told me I could let go. "Do you like feeling uncle's long, thick meat filling up your ass?"

"NO...IT HURTS!!" Grabbing a pillow, I bit it hard. Tears filled my eyes.

"Sorry Nina, we'll lube up your butt. That'll help me fuck you easier."

I didn't know what lube was, but I was all for it if it made this easier. Turns out lube was me. When I looked back, uncle popped his cockhead right into my mouth.

"Now suck it niece like a lollipop." I sure didn't taste like a lollipop!

But I stretched my lips real wide and bobbed my head down, licking and slurping his thick shaft with saliva running down my chin.

"Suck my prick deeper, lube it up good."

"Yeath', 'unkl'" I tried to smile around the big cock in my mouth. Uncle Horny grabbed my head, pulling me down on his cock. I gagged as the long shaft pushed into my throat until my nose hit his balls.

Then uncle pulled his wet prick out of my mouth and had me lick his gross balls. "Ahh, that's it niece, lube my balls. And don't tell anyone about our tryst, okay?"

"Yes Uncle." I figured 'tryst' was just a polite word for 'assfucking'.

"Good girl, now grip my boner and guide it to your tiny ass." I blushed and did. Uncle laughed and pushed his spit-lubed shaft into my anus... it ripped right in.

"Holy shit!" I gasped as he drove in deep. When uncle's pubes hit my rump, I knew his prick was way—way up my ass!

"Gosh." I bit my lips as the real fucking began. He moved it nice and slow at first. My asshole relaxed, and when it did, he fucked faster, making the bed squeak. His hands gripped my titties as his prick plunged in and out.

I buried my face in the pillow, groaning as his fat cock reamed out my poor ass. Suddenly the lights went on, and a maid walked in carrying towels. She saw us and dropped the towels.

"Oh sorry, sir, I'm leaving. Go back to fucking your daughter."

I blushed flaming red. But my uncle laughed. Getting caught made him screw my ass even harder... Maybe Uncle Horny wished I WAS his buttfucked daughter.

His body crashed into mine with loud slaps of flesh, his hairy balls slapping my twat as he plowed my asshole. I clawed at the sheets, biting the pillow as his thick pole pummeled me, reaming me out.

"Oooh niece... your butthole... is the best... I've ever... FUCKED!" His head flew up as he shoved his shaft in deep! I felt his cock throb like crazy, spewing loads of cum inside me, with more leaking down my crack.

With a groan, he squeezed out a last spurt. When his prick slid out, I reached back and touched my freshly sodomized butthole. Gosh. My tiny anus was stretched so wide it could hold a baseball.

Uncle slapped my rear. "Little Niece, how'd you like your first buttfuck?"

"Gosh, it hurt, a lot and it was super-naughty." I smiled. "But it felt good pleasuring you, uncle. You are my hero." We embraced in a French kiss. I felt his cock stiffen while he fingered my slit.

"Now Nina, I want to watch your face as I fuck your twat. Is your pussy ready?"

"Oh, Uncle Horny, it's been ready for months. So is my sweet little cherry."

"Great, spread your legs wide." Uncle mounted me quickly, rubbing his cock against my trembling pussy lips.

He kissed me softly as his prick pushed inside my slit. I squirmed and held onto his chest. Grabbing my tiny tits, he screwed slow at first, tearing through my hymen.

Then his naughty prick shifted into Flat-out Fucking!

'OUCH!" His boner slammed in and out of my tight fuck tunnel. I panted, wrapping him with my legs, holding on as he hammered my pussy so hard my ass bounced off the mattress.

My pussy quivered. "Ungh... ungh...Uncle... I'm cumming!" I arched up in orgasm, gripping his back. The big man pumped my pussy a few more times, then rolled me over quickly.

"Uncle Horny, what are you doing!?"

"Finishing off in your ass! He plunged his cock back in my sore butt and fucked it hard before filling my rump with his sticky goo.

"Dammit." I collapsed on the bed panting, rubbing my poor, stretched-out asshole...

Uncle Horny just couldn't keep his prick out of my ass.

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers