Nina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finished, she was both relieved and disappointed. And the warm tingling in her crotch was begging for attention. She didn't move, afraid they might interpret her moving as a signal that they should stop.

The counting, though, that had been hard. She tended to be a quiet person, especially when other people were paying attention to her, and at first it was hard to hear the sound of her voice after every smack. But soon, the men's heavy breathing and occasional grunting filled the air, creating a deeply sexual atmosphere of their hands on her ass, the sound of their arousal, and her response. She was still very nervous and had tried to keep herself from pushing back against them.

Now, she waited, leaning her torso down slightly, and raising her rear end into the air as if to acknowledge her submissive state. As if to offer her compliance. She tried to close her knees again, but there was Carter's hand, gently pushing them open a few inches.

"No, no," he said. She felt their hands on her again. This time, instead of spanking, they were rubbing her, making gentle circles. She didn't look around but thought one of them was handling each cheek. They were breathing heavily again as they stroked and squeezed her ass, and she could no longer resist the need to press back against them.

"Nina," said Ben, almost hoarsely.

"Yes," she said, but she could hear in her own voice that it wasn't a question—she wasn't asking him, Yes, what do you want? But rather she was saying, Yes, please keep going. Ben responded anyway.

"I can see you like the way we're touching you."

Nina felt a frisson of embarrassment and excitement. She ducked her head. "Yes," she repeated.

"There are other things we can do to relieve our frustration." Ben was speaking for Carter, too, apparently. Nina nodded. She felt one of Ben's hands circling her cheek, and the other caressing her lower back, keeping her in place.

"Do you want us to keep going, Nina?" asked Carter.

She tried to respond, but it was so hard!

"Nina," Carter urged gently.

"Yes," she whispered desperately. They had her, and they all knew it.

"Yes, what?"

What? Nina wasn't sure what he meant.

"It's 'yes, Coach,'" chimed in Ben.

Oh, the embarrassment. Nina would always remember this moment, this event, whenever she went to class now and said, 'Yes, Coach,' to Carter. But she did it. "Yes, Coach."

"Good girl." The approval sent a shiver all the way through Nina's toes. In a flash she had an image of herself, sucking on him as he told her, 'Good girl,' his eyes closed in bliss...

She was drawn from her daydream by the feeling of fingers circling lower and lower, from her butt down to the small, soft skin right outside the entrance to her pussy. She tensed.

"It's okay, you're okay." Ben soothed her. She had lost track of which hands belonged to which man. It felt like they were everywhere. Instinctively she knew one of them was preparing to push his fingers inside her.

BEN

Ben kept one hand on Nina's back, getting his other hand out of the way for Carter to move in. Ben rubbed his aching dick through his gym clothes as he watched Carter's fingers pump in and out of Nina's swollen pussy, glistening with her wetness.

The men didn't look at each other anymore. Ben, not wanting to be in Carter's space when Carter decided it was time to get out his penis and fuck Nina, instead turned his attention to her head. He wondered if Nina would be open to letting him use her mouth for his pleasure.

When he moved closer to her and saw her eyes with their dilated pupils, her lips parted with desire, he pictured himself holding her head and watching his dick slide in and out of her mouth. Nina must have been on the same wavelength; she licked her lips as she saw where his gym clothes revealed his erection.

Carter seemed to be taking his time, fondling Nina's ass and rubbing her pussy, and Ben didn't want Nina to have both of them plunging into her at the same time. He wouldn't wait. He pulled out his stiff, reddened penis, allowing the almost-purple head to point at Nina.

He looked down at her and gently ordered her to open her mouth.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth just enough to take his dick head against her plump, moistened lips. Ben let out a low groan at the sight. He was so swollen, lying heavily against her mouth, and he could feel her beginning to open up more and suck on him.

He held his cock in position with one hand and rested the other against the back of her head. As he'd predicted, this small reminder of his dominance elicited a strong reaction from her, and he had to keep control of himself as she drew him all the way into her mouth, taking his whole shaft. He felt the vibration from her moaning in pleasure, her tongue rubbing and cushioning his penis.

CARTER

Nina wasn't naked, but neither Ben nor Carter were going to take the time to make that happen. It seemed to Carter that Ben was doing just fine; he looked up once and caught sight of Ben's hand gripping the back of her head, a look of ecstasy on his face as Nina was, presumably, sucking him, or allowing him to fuck her mouth.

Carter returned to his own business. Nina's ass was still pink, and Carter didn't want that to fade. With two fingers inside her wet pussy, Carter used his other hand to slap her butt, just hard enough to surprise her. She started, but Carter saw Ben hold her on his dick, and the only other sign she gave was a slight wiggle as she pushed back against his fingers.

He took his fingers out and reached around her hips to gently circle her clitoris. She ground back against him, his erection wedged tightly between her cheeks. He had pulled her thong and athletic pants down to her ankles and now let his rock-hard penis pump between her ass cheeks, looking down to watch it enveloped in them.

He withdrew and rolled a condom on, ready to take the next steps. He guided his throbbing cock toward Nina's red vulva, shining with her wetness, and he leaned back, watching as his mushroom head disappeared between her lips. Cartor savored the feeling of his dick gliding the length of her warm, wet lips and up toward her clit, his penis glistening with her juices. He did this several times before he could no longer delay being inside her. She was ready after all of this attention.

"Hold still, Nina," he commanded.

Carter began to push, finally getting the fat head of his dick inside her tight entrance. She squirmed a little, and he grasped her hips, anchoring her as he pressed authoritatively, insistently. He restrained his desire to fuck her hard, knowing there would be time for that after she had stretched to accommodate him. He wanted her to be aware of every inch that came inside her, every inch of his dominance over her.

Finally he was buried in her up to his pubic bone. He leaned over her, as Ben continued to thrust into her mouth, and said, "Good girl." She shivered under him. He came back up and started to pump inside her in earnest, one hand on each ass cheek, squeezing a little harder than he meant to with the effort of not coming.

He heard Ben intensifying his movements; Ben's breathing was labored, strained, and Carter made an effort to keep a calm, steady pace while Ben ratcheted up. Carter was sure Ben would be coming in the next minute or so, and he wanted to let Nina focus on just one of them at a time when they came to that point.

Ben was obviously very close; how could he not be, with the sight of Nina take his penis in her mouth while at the same time another man fucked her from behind?

Carter began to rub and squeeze her full, round cheeks more vigorously, letting his thumb stray to her asshole, massaging the cheeks apart so he could imagine what it would be like to put the head of his cock against her asshole. He looked up in time to see Ben pumping furiously, but not so far that Nina was uncomfortable.

Ben was holding her head with both hands while he watched his dick push past her lips, over and over, until at last he sped up and let out a final burst of sound as he came. He held his dick in her mouth, himself very still, until he was finished. Then he pulled out of Nina's mouth and gently stroked her face, waiting with her while Carter took his turn.

NINA

Nina could finally admit to herself that this was her fantasy being fulfilled, now that it was happening. Between the feeling of being held by Ben's hands as he used her mouth to pleasure himself and the feeling of Carter's grip on her hips, she felt deliciously cornered, wanton, and sexual. Ben, enjoying himself as he was, held her head in his hands gently, almost reverently, and he stroked her hair and face at times, checking to make sure she was still a willing partner.

But it was Carter's hands on her ass that made her feel like she was going to burst at any second. He kneaded and squeezed and opened her up, and her vulnerability under his strong, demanding hands made her wobbly inside.

Carter seemed to pull back a little, and she felt Ben becoming more and more tense as he got ready to come in her mouth. She couldn't believe she was actually riding this wave with him. She sucked a little harder to encourage him, feeling the ridge between his head and his shaft become even more noticeable as he seemed to grow bigger and bigger.

Nina felt his fingers tighten a little in her hair, and she pushed her face forward to meet his hips as he gave a final thrust and came. She swallowed him in intimacy. After several long moments, he withdrew. He stayed with her, gently caressing her, as she felt Carter go to work.

She turned her head to capture Ben's thumb. Getting the idea, he pumped it in and out of her mouth. When he caught her eye, the idea of him watching her and almost playing with her heightened her arousal. He had already come, but he still had the power to touch her so knowingly.

Meanwhile, Carter began to move faster. He was thrusting so hard inside her that she had to brace herself against the mat to keep from sliding forward, even though his hands grasped her by the hips. He started pulling her to him, and she had no choice but to let him, as he pounded against her backside and nudged her legs open further to get more access. Ben finally moved, using a free hand to press down on her upper back until her chest was on the floor and her ass a little higher in the air as Carter fucked her hard. He was bigger than her, and very strong; and she gave in completely to his control under his building pressure.

It was this that sent her over the edge, and she used a hand against her clit to help bring herself to climax. Carter could tell what was happening to her and said, "Yes, that's it, Nina," which only urged on another wave of pleasure. She felt each time his cock withdrew almost completely from her entrance; and she felt the engorged head slide home as he pushed inside her, over and over, the only sounds in the gym their ragged breathing and his occasional grunt.

Finally he was ready. Nina was sure she felt him swell up just before he slammed into her and came with a deep moan, first pulling her ass against him as hard as he could, and then letting himself fall forward a little, with his chest grazing her back and his hands on the mat at either side of her. His large, masculine presence above her, inside her, trapping her touched something deep within her, and she let out a quivering sigh.

AFTER

Carter got towels, one of which he put under some warm water to take care of Nina. Ben accepted it and gently dabbed at her face, making sure she felt clean. Carter then used it to wipe away the wetness between her legs, though with the condom there wasn't much mess. He and Ben cleaned themselves off, too, but although Nina had managed to readjust her clothes, she seemed to have puddled.

Ben felt a flash of nervousness that Nina might regret what had happened, but it didn't last long. He reminded himself that he and Carter knew, now, how to get to her; and she had confirmed her desire for them. This was a lesson they could repeat as needed.

He and Carter rubbed her back for a few moments before offering her a hand up. They each gave her a long embrace. When she began to pull away from Ben, he held her and looked into her face. "Nina," he said softly, "thank you for trusting us."

Carter put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it. "We can always do this again, if you get too shy." The grin he gave her said: That's a promise.

Nina relaxed just a notch as she stood between them, still reeling from the experience. She looked directly into their faces and said, with a glimmer of confidence, "Okay. That would be okay."