Nine-Ball Leads to Empty Balls

Story Info
A game of Strip Nine-Ball Leads to Wife Sharing.
3.5k words
4.23
36.8k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers

We were visiting one of my oldest and dearest friends, Jason, at his home. It was a small two-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse with a walkout basement that contained a regulation sized pool table. We had been eating pizza and watching football quarter-final playoffs one Saturday evening. The night was still relatively young when the game ended so we decided to go down and play Nine Ball on the pool table.

Now I already knew that my wife Julie thought Jason was handsome and attractive. I trusted her love for me and knew she remained faithful. It was this trust that allowed me to maintain an indelible fantasy of seeing Julie have sex with another man. I just couldn't convince her that it would be okay. Her morals were too strict to allow her to have sex with anyone she didn't love nor outside of marriage. It took years of slow work for us to begin reading erotic literature together, then looking at erotic couple's photos, then harder pornographic videos. Over time I managed to make sure that most of these activities were centered on married women having sex with men who were not their husbands. Sometimes the women were outright cheating on their mates. Other times it was with their husband's consent. I would always preview the material to make sure the woman was not making degrading comments or gestures to her husband. She always needed to treat him with respect. I'm not into "cuckold" but "stag/vixen."

After many nights of intense discussion, Julie finally agreed that if the opportunity truly and unequivocally presented itself, she would let Jason have sex with her, but I had to be present so there was nothing hidden. Also, if I found it difficult or impossible to follow through with my fantasy I could stop it before it went too far. Finally, she made me agree not to push the issue. Often times our conversations with Jason would get a little risqué and he and Julie would often flirt a bit; nothing overtly sexual, but a lot of "innocent" touching. Julie figured if it was going to happen, then it would happen as a natural progression at some future time. In actuality, I don't think she thought there was any chance of it happening at all.

This particular evening, we were dressed casually, all of us in jeans and untucked shirts. We were in our stocking feet, having left our shoes at the foyer so as not to "mess up" Jason's carpet. Jason had taken note that he thought Julie was not wearing a bra and kept trying to sneak peeks to confirm his suspicions. The fact is, she never wears a bra when we are with close friends. She finds them too constrictive and uncomfortable. Besides, her A-cup breasts remain so perky she doesn't need a bra.

Julie would sometimes serve him his beer or snacks, in a mock servant fashion, and bend over inauspiciously to give him a peek down her blouse but would stand up before he could get a good look. On one of those occasions, as Julie turned toward me, Jason grabbed her by the waist, pulled her onto his lap, and began tickling her. Before she could wrestle herself away from him, he had managed to tickle her under her denim blouse. I wasn't sure but I thought he just might have managed to reach far enough up her front to verify her bra status. (She later confirmed that he had brushed his hand over her nipple and that she felt a bit of a tingle between her legs when it happened.)

As we were selecting our cue sticks, Jason said, "We should make this more interesting. How about strip pool? We play Nine Ball but whenever someone sinks the five or the nine ball, the other two have to remove an article of clothing."

Julie looked at me with an almost accusatory smirk. I just smiled back. I actually had nothing to do with Jason's suggestion. We had not talked in any way about my desire to see Julie get fucked or his desire to fuck her. I had only guessed at his desire because of the way he always flirted with her.

"Well?" Jason asked. "What do you say? Julie?"

Julie sighed. "Alright. Since it's only you two, I suppose I can risk you seeing me naked. You've undressed me enough times in your perverted mind." She said and rolled her eyes as she chalked her cue stick.

Jason turned to me. "Jim?"

"Sure thing. Let's get nasty." I said with a wide grin.

So, the games began. After the first game, I had removed my socks (both socks counted as one garment) and shirt. Another game where I didn't sink the five or nine and I would be naked. Julie and Jason lost only their socks since Julie pocketed the five ball and Jason the nine ball. Next game I got the five and Julie got the nine, so Jason and I were both down to our underwear and Julie was wearing only her bright blue granny panties and the denim blouse, which did a decent job covering her more private parts. I did, however, detect a small wet spot on the lowest part of her panties, since it was much darker than the surrounding bright blue color.

In game three, Jason pocketed the five. I removed my underwear and stood naked before my friend and my wife. The sexual energy in the room was palpable and my cock stood at half mast in full anticipation of what was about to happen.

Julie's face became flushed. "Well," she said as she began unbuttoning her shirt, "I guess it's time to pay the piper, so to speak." When she had unbuttoned the last button, she let her shirt drape partly open. Her small breasts remained covered, but I saw Jason staring intently at the space between them and the little mole that was visible to him for the first time. How incredibly sexy she looked with her cushy muffin top and exposed belly button. The little wet spot I thought I had detected was growing. She began a little gyrating dance as she shrugged her shirt off of, first one, and then the other shoulder. She danced up to me and began alternatively flashing one, then the other breast at me. Then she went over to Jason and did the same thing. Finally, she simply dropped her arms and let the shirt slide down to the floor. Jason reached out to touch her breasts, but Julie deftly moved back and shook a finger at him. "Now, now," she warned. "No touching." Then she turned to the pool table, looked back over her shoulder, and said, "yet."

I was out of the game, so I sat in a chair by the corner and observed the banter going on between Julie and Jason. Julie looked amazing with her pert titties on full display as she bounded around the table whenever it was her turn to shoot. The wet spot was very evident by this time, though I'm not sure she realized it. It was obvious that she was turned on but I don't know whether it was from seeing the bulge in Jason's underwear (which was not inconsequential) or the simple fact that she was displaying her perfect tits, for the first time, to someone other than her loving husband.

The game seemed to be taking an inordinate amount of time to complete, considering that both Julie and Jason were usually competent pool players. It was so incredibly sexy to see Julie strutting around the table, leaning in for a shot with pert tits touching the table, or lifting a leg to get a better angle on a tough shot. In the last case, her wet spot was most evident. It glistened in the light, extending from just above her clitoris to the crack of her ass and spanning the width of the crotch. Jason would often try to make physical contact with Julie, a brush of his arm against her tits or a brief touch with his clothed dick at the crack of her clothed ass.

Finally, Jason got a lucky shot and pocketed the nine ball. "Damn!" She exclaimed as she tossed her cue stick down on the table in disgust at her unusually poor play. "You cheated!"

"How did I cheat?" Jason asked.

"You distracted me."

"Distracted you?" He retorted. "How did I distract you? You're the one strutting around showing off your immaculate tits and magnificent body. You were distracting me, and I still beat you! Now, off with those panties and let me get a good look at all of you."

Julie's face turned bright red as the implications had set in. She walked over and stood about equidistant between Jason, who was standing by the end of the pool table, and me, sitting in the corner chair. There was about 10 feet between Jason and Julie, and between Julie and me. She faced me, looked me in the eyes, and mouthed the words, "are you okay?" with a concerned look on her face.

I simply smiled, nodded my head, and used my right hand to wave my hard cock at her. She, in turned, grinned. It was not an ordinary grin, however. It's difficult to describe in words, but it bespoke of mischief, sexuality, and lust. Then she bent toward me at the waist. Her ass was thrust out toward Jason, she reached back, hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her underwear and giving me a wink, wiggled her ass and legs and slid her panties to the floor. Then she stood upright, turned, hooked the panties onto her right foot and kicked them to Jason. He caught them and spread them out in front of his face. With a devilish grin he brought the wet spot up to his nose and inhaled deeply.

It's hard to believe, but I think Julie's face turned even more red. She turned and hurried over to me, fanning her face with her hands. Her pussy lips were open like a butterfly's wings and her unkempt pubic hair was damp and matted (she had not trimmed her bush because, well, it was mid-January; several months to bikini weather). She got down on her knees in front of me and buried her face in the nape of my neck, exclaiming, "I didn't know I had a wet spot!"

I let out a low laugh and replied, "it's to be expected when you're sexually aroused."

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes with her hands resting on my thighs. With a slightly drunken giggle she said, "I am aroused, aren't I? I didn't mean to be."

"Think about what you just said. That's ridiculous. All the flirting and touching going on between you and Jason? Of course, you're aroused. Any woman would be. Heck, I'm aroused from just watching the two of you." I drew her attention to the erection between my legs. My cock was pointing straight up and the drop of precum sitting boldly on the slit suddenly lost the surface tension that held it in place, and it rolled down the side of my penis head.

Without a word, Julie bent her head down and licked up the droplet, running her tongue along the underside of my cock as she did so. Then she lowered her mouth over my cock. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan as I enjoyed the sensation of her beautiful mouth on my penis.

"Ahem!"

I opened my eyes and Julie stopped her ministrations on my cock to look around behind her. Somewhere in that short span of time while Julie and I were talking and fooling around, Jason had put the cover on the pool table. He now stood near one end of the table with his hands on his hips. His rather nice sized cock was at rigid attention, pointing up toward his belly button, and Julie's panties were hanging from his cock as if they were on a clothes hook.

Julie laughed, stood up, and bounded over to Jason. She snatched her underwear from off his dick and tossed them over her head towards me. They landed on the floor a couple of feet short of my position. "YOU didn't have to get naked," she said as she looked down at his erection. "You won the game."

"I didn't want to be left out of the fun. It's not fair for the losers to have ALL the fun, is it?"

"So, what does the winner desire?" Julie asked as she gently reached out and ran her right forefinger up his engorged shaft.

Jason gasped at Julie's touch, and she wrapped her hand around his cock just under the head. "Well," he replied. "let's see. A hand job would be an okay start. A blowjob would be a pretty good follow-up, but a good fucking would be the best reward for my illustrious victory."

Julie looked over at me and licked her lips as she sought my approval. My heart began to race and sweat beaded up on my brow. My throat was dry, but my hands were damp and shaking with anticipation. I just nodded to her as I took my cock in my hand and slowly rubbed it up and down...very slowly, as I didn't want to blow my load too soon.

She slowly squatted down in front of him and brought her head toward his cock. Her right hand kept a firm grasp on his shaft and her left hand went down to her pussy and began gently massaging her clitoris. She stuck out her tongue and slowly ran it up from the base of his cock to the head. Next, she swirled her tongue around his cock head a couple of times before lowering her mouth completely over it. She began bobbing her head up and down and running her hand up and down the shaft in perfect time with her mouth.

Jason threw his head back and moaned out loud. He then placed his hands on either side of her head and drew her up and off his cock. "Oh no," he said, "I don't want to cum yet and not from a blowjob." He then guided her to her feet. She had a slightly perplexed look on her face as Jason gently turned her around and guided her up to the end of the pool table. Then he put a hand in the middle of her back, between her shoulder blades and pushed her upper torso down so she was bending over the end of the table.

As Julie was leaning over the pool table, Jason stepped up behind her and began fingering her pussy. Julie closed her eyes and her ass gently swayed as his fingers did their magic. Her forearms lay on the table, her hands rested leisurely on the outer edges of her palms. She then opened her eyes and, looking at me with an earnest expression, she beckoned with her left index finger for me come to her. I eased up close to her and put my left hand on top of her left hand, our wedding rings clearly visible to me. With my right hand I gently stroked her left cheek as I asked, "What can I do for you, my darling?"

She smiled and clasped my left hand as she softly said, "I just want to make sure you're okay with this. Once he puts his penis in me, there's no going back. He can't unfu-...Oh My god." At that instant she squeezed my left hand, her right hand went flat on the table, she closed her eyes, her breathing quickened, and her upper body began a slight, but rhythmic, horizontal back and forth motion. I wish I could describe the look on her face. It was a woman's carnal expression of sexual bliss, and I will forever have it engraved in my mind; seared into my memory. After about a second, she opened her eyes and looked at me. A grin slowly spread across her face as she said, "Never mind."

I looked at Jason. He, too, had his eyes closed. His hands were loosely gripping Julie's hips as he thrust his pelvis in sexual gyration. It was happening. It was actually happening right in front of me. Julie was being fucked by another man. My own cock was so hard it was aching. I didn't want to touch it, though, because I knew it would erupt at the slightest provocation. I turned my attention back to Julie. "I love you more than words can express," I said.

"I love you, too," she said as she rocked back and forth in time to Jason's thrusts. "I can never thank you enough for this. It feels sooooo good." She grabbed my head with her right hand and pulled my face to her. She kissed me hard, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Then she moaned softly, put her right hand back on the table, and just concentrated on fucking.

I looked at Julie's face and just admired its beauty. I know she is a beautiful woman, but nothing can compare to the beauty of that particular look of sexual ecstasy. She and Jason had settled into a moderately rapid rhythm, and she would emit a sound every few strokes. "Mmmmm. Oh! Ahhh. Mmmmm."

I stepped back to where I could see Jason's dick piston in and out of Julie's pussy. Again, I cannot describe the emotion at seeing such an amazingly beautiful sight. I was not jealous. I was feeling the extreme excitement of seeing my own personal, live porn show with full knowledge of the pleasure Jason was feeling as he fucked my wife. It was so taboo, naughty, and surreal. I had dreamed of this moment for so long. I wished it would go on forever.

Jason, however, was building to a climax. He reached forward and grasped Julie's arms at the elbows and began pounding her hard. She was no longer resting her upper body on her arms; Jason was holding her up. I could hear the slapping of their flesh as he fucked her in earnest. He was grunting and Julie was letting out a high-pitched yelp with each thrust.

At that moment, I realized that he was not wearing a condom and none of us had given it the slightest consideration. I didn't know If he was going to pull out and cum on her back or continue and fill her pussy with his seed. She could not get pregnant, and I was fairly certain he was disease free. At the same time, it would be a sexy sight to see his semen splattering on her back.

The sound reverberated from between them. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Jason grunted with each thrust of his cock into Julie's pussy, "Uhn, Uhn, Uhn, Uhn!"

Julie held her head high and let out a long wail, "OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her head then slumped forward, and her body shook spasmodically with a huge orgasm.

That send Jason over the edge. He slammed his cock as deep as he could into Julie's pussy and let out a long, "Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnggggggggg!" as he unloaded inside her. It must have taken him a full minute to finish ejaculating. Then he pulled back and his limp dick made a sucking sound as his cockhead emerged from Julie's dripping hole. A huge wad of semen dropped to the floor and more began to ooze out in a long stream.

Without hesitating, I grabbed my rigid cock, aimed it at Julie's sopping pussy and drove it home in a single push. I slid in easily; easier than ever before. Her pussy was slick from their combined juices and loose from Jason's slightly larger girth.

Julie looked back at me over her left shoulder and said, "Take me, Jim! Reclaim me! I'm yours forever!" Then she proceeded to grunt, groan, and moan as I continued to piston my cock in and out in a mad flurry. I could feel juices running over my balls. I was completely driven by my lust and fucked Julie like I had never fucked her before. The slapping of our bodies sounding like thunderclaps in my ears. When I finally ejaculated, the jets of semen felt like they exploded from my cock. It was THE most intense orgasm I have ever had, and it triggered Julie's second orgasm of the night. Her scream was so loud it likely woke Jason's neighbors. Then she collapsed on the pool table, and I staggered backwards. My cock also made a sucking sound as it popped out of her pussy. Semen began to flow out of her gapping pussy, pooling on the floor in a growing puddle between Julie's feet.

It took us all a few minutes to gather our wits, get dressed, and clean up the floor; all in relative silence. It took several weeks for the event to become completely settled in our minds. Jason and Julie both seemed withdrawn and self-conscious for a time. Of course, Julie and I talked it through and soon began to look for more adventures. Julie deserves to be sexually satisfied and I willingly let her fuck anybody she wants. In her turn, she allows me the same freedom and we've never been closer, emotionally or sexually, but those are stories for another time.

Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers