Nine Inches, Honest

Story Info
Couple visits friends in Spain..
5.3k words
4.39
30.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NINE INCHES HONEST

This is a 'big dick' story. It was about the time we visited my wife's old college roommate in Spain. Her former roommate, Cindy had married a Spanish guy and had moved over there to Sevilla in southern Spain. My wife Vivian, hadn't seen Cindy since they graduated but they had kept in touch. When Cindy and her husband Paulo, invited us to visit, we saw it as a once in a lifetime opportunity. I had never me either of them.

On the flight over, Viv told me some things about her former roommate. "She'll probably try to fuck you." She said, laughing.

I looked at her. "Why do you say that?" I asked.

"She wanted to fuck every guy I dated."

"Really? Did she do it?" I asked.

"Not very often. I would tell the guys that if they fucked her, they were done with me." She said.

I asked, "What about you? Did you try to fuck guys she was dating?"

"She usually wasn't dating anyone steadily."

I noticed, "You didn't answer my question."

She just laughed and said, "Yes, I did."

I'm not going to pretend that Viv and I were completely faithful since we had met and been married. We had both had dalliances with others and had swapped with a few other couples we knew. She would tell me about her previous lovers, hoping to get me jealous, but it just made me horny to hear about her getting laid. On the other hand, I had an ex-girlfriend from before I met Viv, Katy, who Vivian hated. She had never met Katy, but was jealous of her and the things I had done with Katy before meeting Viv.

She would taunt me when we were having sex, asking, "Did Katy do this?" Or she would ask things like "Did Katy's pussy taste better than this?" when she was sitting on my face.

I turned it around too, saying, "Katy would strip and fuck me here." When we were on a trail in the woods. Viv would usually take the dare and do what "Katy did".

We spent a wonderful week in Spain. It is a beautiful country with gracious and friendly people. I won't go much into the sightseeing and nightlife we saw. We went to Madrid, to the beaches near Malaga, took a side trip to southern Portugal and saw some fantastic castles and beautiful scenery. We went to some nude beaches and I enjoyed ogling the naked women and watching men eyeing my pretty wife. I would kid her about her checking out the cocks on European guys on the beaches. We were incredibly horny each night.

But, this part of our story was near the end of our trip. We visited Cindy and Paulo at their home and took a short trip together. I got to know Paulo. He was a very nice guy and a gracious host. Viv and Cindy spent hours catching-up and sharing stories about their lives. We were staying at an inn in the historic city of Segovia. The castle there is world famous as is the old Roman aqueduct.

Cindy was 'hot'. She had a beautiful face and a nice figure. She wore some low-cut blouses that revealed most of her tanned and ample breasts. She had nice legs that she teased me with and her ass was nice and tight. I was aroused by her and she was obviously coming-on to me. She touched my arms and shoulders a lot and was not-at-all shy about letting me get some good looks at her boobs and her legs. The though of getting her in bed was rattling around in my head.

While we were walking around the city, Viv asked me, "By any chance, have you seen Paulo's dick?"

I was stunned by the question, "No. I don't usually check out other men's equipment. Why do you ask?"

"Cindy and I were gossiping and such and a couple of times she mentioned that Paulo is 'big'. She said she has a hard time taking him." She explained. She and Cindy had been really close and had always shared some intimate details about their love life.

To interpret what she meant, Paulo had a big dick and she had a difficult time fitting it in her pussy.

"Honey, all of us guys say we have big dicks. He's just boasting."

My wife explained, "No, it's not that. Cindy was experienced before she met Paulo. She's had a number of boyfriends, so she has seen quite a few cocks. She says Paulo is really big."

"Good for him. Size doesn't matter, does it?"

She laughed, "You guys like to think that."

I looked at her kind of funny and she said, "I'm perfectly happy with your dick, I just wonder what it would be like."

Whoa, I thought. "You'd like to try a guy with a big cock? Really?"

She said, "That's not what I meant; hearing her talk just aroused some curiosity."

I said, "She apparently thinks size matters."

Viv giggled and said, "She sure does. She tells me what a marvelous lover he is."

"Typical female. Thinking just about men's dicks, not their minds."

She laughed and I asked her if she had ever been with a guy with a huge dick, referring to her previous lovers.

She said, "They were all about the same. I've never seen a really big cock. Yours is the biggest I've ever had."

I knew she was patronizing me and I was about to change the subject when Viv asked me. "Check him out. See if he really is big, like Cindy says."

That ended the conversation.

Well, later that afternoon, Paulo and I happened to be in a men's room at the same time. We were side-by-side at a trough urinal. I don't ever look at other guys' dicks, but this time I did. I meant to just look out of the corner of my eye, but when I saw his prick, I didn't avert my eyes very quickly. He noticed.

"It's pretty big, isn't it?" He said.

"Excuse me." I said.

"I saw you looking. It's okay." He said.

"I'm embarrassed."

He said, "No problem at all." He was speaking with a Spanish accent and some of his grammar was different from what I'm used to, so I'm not using his exact words.

Then he said, "I've been blessed by Mother Nature." He let me look at his dick. It was an impressive piece of meat, dangling there. His hand could only hold half of it. It was a thick too, his fingers barely reached around it.

"How big is it?" I asked.

"Twenty-three centimeters when it's excited." He said.

I was thinking, there's no way that thing is 23 inches long, but I realized he was talking centimeters, not inches and hard, not soft.

"A bit over nine inches." He clarified. "I'm embarrassed by my American wife. She sometimes talks about my la polla with her friends."

I said, "Viv said she mentioned it."

He said, "Everyone says size doesn't matter, but I've never had any complaints once I get it inside a woman." He went on. "It aroused a lot of interest in me when I was younger. When I was 18, we moved to a new village and the girls would hear about the size of my penis and want to see it or try it. I got laid a lot."

"Lucky guy." I said and we left the men's room and continued our sightseeing. When we got to our hotel room and were getting ready for dinner, my wife asked and I told her I had seen Paulo's prick.

"Is it big?" She asked.

I said, "It's impressive. Over twenty-three centimeters."

She looked confused, so I said, "Nine inches. He's almost as big as I am."

She laughed at that. "That's why women aren't good at math. They're told a five-inch dick is ten inches long."

We went to dinner with Paulo and Cindy. The two ladies had a lot to drink and were very lively and flirtatious. Cindy was wearing a tight blouse without a bra and her nipples were poking out. I could see the inside of her thighs when she sat next to me. My wife was a bit more reserved in what she was wearing, but not by much. She had a short skirt and a tight blouse, without a bra. She and Paulo were exchanging hugs and I saw Paulo put his hand on the inside of my wife's thigh during dinner. His hand slid up under her skirt almost to her panties. His fingers probably touched her panties over her pussy. Cindy's hand was on my leg a few times too, rubbing back and forth.

We returned to sit on a balcony outside their hotel room. It was a beautiful night and we'd all had a lot to drink and were babbling about all sorts of things. We were working on our fifth bottle of wine. When we went out onto the balcony, Paulo gave my wife what started as a friendly kiss that lingered a bit longer than appropriate. Cindy was rubbing against me and when she gave me a kiss, I took advantage and held her tightly against my body. I'm sure she could feel my hard-on pushing against her belly. I reached around and fondled her ass while I watched Paulo do the same to my wife.

With the way we were sitting, I noticed that my wife was sitting opposite Paulo and she was checking him out, trying to peek up the leg of his shorts. I'm not sure what she could see, but Paulo was smiling at her and she looked like she was entranced.

She was a bit drunk and was slurring her words and said to her friend, "Cindy, I feel left out. You and Jeff (that's me) have seen your husband's dick so I'm the only one who hasn't seen it."

Cindy laughed and said, "Paulo is proud of his 'caballo', aren't you dear?"

My wife asked, "What's a caballo?"

Cindy replied, "It means horse. He calls his dick his big stallion, his Caballo Grande."

Then she said to Paulo, "Why don't you show it to her?"

Paulo looked at me. I shrugged, meaning it was okay with me. He lifted the hem of his shorts and my wife got a glimpse of the head of his impressive meat sliding down his leg. It reached half-way to his knee. He pulled half of it out of his shorts and held it in his hand. My wife was staring at it, entranced.

Cindy said, "Let her see the whole thing."

Paulo stood up and dropped his shorts (he wore no underwear) and stood before us with his dick out. Cindy helped him completely remove his shorts and shoes, so he could walk over to my wife and show her his impressive prick. He had shaved away his public hair and his cock flopped around with his movements. The thing was heavy and dark and looked like it was a donkey's dick or something.

Viv was stunned and didn't know what to say. She finally said, "I think my husband is bigger than that." That drew a laugh, but Cindy said, "Why don't we see."

I refused. I am not an exhibitionist and knew I would be embarrassed to have my modest torpedo compared with Paulo's stallion.

My wife, who had done some wild things with Cindy when they were in college said to me, "I'll suck it if you get it out." She was aroused from looking at her friend's husband's cock and was increasing the level of sexual tension.

When I refused again, she said, "If you don't get your cock out for me to suck, I'll suck Paulo's caballo."

I looked at her in amazement. "Honey, my dick is puny next to his. Don't embarrass me."

She said, "Don't be embarrassed. Your dick is my favorite and I'd like for Cindy to see it."

Cindy looked at me and licked her lips. "Show me your cock."

My wife had me stand and unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. I let her do it, reluctantly. I was getting a even more aroused by seeing my demure wife exposing me and getting excited over another man's cock. She pulled my pants down and my dick, which was hard, popped out.

She looked at my dick and then Paulo's, "Jeff is five and half inches (she was being generous). Paulo is almost twice his length."

Cindy said, "But he's not hard yet. Wait until you see it get inspired."

Viv laughed and asked, "How do you get it inspired."

Paulo said, "Well looking at another cock doesn't do a thing for me. No offense, Jeff, but I'm not into looking at dicks. Maybe the ladies could do something to inspire Caballo Grande."

He had a name for his prick. My wife called my dick 'Percy', a really macho name, huh?

At Cindy's suggestion, she and my wife proceeded to remove their tops, displaying two of the nicest pairs of tits I've ever seen. They played with their tits. Their nipples were hard and they were giving us a good show. My wife's tits, brown from her time on the nude beaches, were luscious-looking. They jiggled as she moved. Cindy had slightly smaller tits, and they were light brown and gorgeous. I was hard and saw Paulo's monster cock grow even larger. It was dark brown and had a huge circumcised head. It dangled at a forty-five-degree angle and flopped around with his movements.

After more banter and leering, the situation evolved to where Paulo was kissing my wife while feeling her tits while she held his dick in her hand, rubbing it to get it harder. She sat in her chair and held her tits against his cock, squeezing it between her breasts. I saw him tit-fucking her and he leaked a drop of pre-cum on her nipples. My dear wife licked the tip of Paulo's cock, tasting his juice.

Cindy had come over beside me and was rubbing her hand on my bare ass and occasionally pulling on my cock. While we kissed, I had my arm around her and reached down to feel her nice ass. I slid my hand under her skirt and felt her bare skin. She started to fondle my dick and play with my balls.

My dear wife looked at me and asked, "I know that size doesn't matter. It's the man behind the dick that counts. But we girls hear stories about guys with huge dicks and wonder what it would be like. This is a once in a lifetime chance. Could I try his dick to see what it feels like?"

I love my wife, and she indulges all of my hobbies and weird ideas in bed, so how could I refuse her.

Cindy, who was playing with my cock, helped by saying to me, "We can keep busy while Viv and Paulo get to know one-another better."

I was drunk, but I still realized what was happening. Viv and I had swapped with others back home, so having her be with another man was not entirely new. I realized that she actually wanted to fuck this guy and feel his big cock inside her. On the other hand, Cindy was making me so hot that I thought I might explode. The opportunity to fuck her was something I wanted to take advantage of. She began to suck my cock.

When I didn't object to anything, my dear wife went to her knees and nuzzled Paulo's love-stick. She sniffed the monster and ran her lips over it, licking the pre-cum from its tip. I was sitting here with my dick getting even harder in Cindy's mouth, watching my wife go down on her friend's husband. She was licking his huge cock from the tip down the underside to his balls. She tried to take the thing in her mouth, but it didn't fit. It was wet and shiny from being licked by my wife. She put her face into his balls and nuzzled in deeper.

"Can you get this thing in your mouth?" My wife asked Cindy.

Cindy just moved over beside my wife and opened her mouth to take Paulo's cock. She couldn't take much of it either, but she did get it into the back of her throat. She choked a little. Paulo had stripped off his shirt revealing his hairless torso. My wife and her friend continued to lick Paulo's dick. It was really something to see the two topless women with their mouths moving around the big cock. Paulo pulled my dear wife up to her feet and began to kiss her.

Cindy looked at me and said, "Strip your wife for him. She wants your approval to fuck him."

I complied. I walked over to my already topless wife. I kissed her neck while she tangled her tongue with Paulo's and then I pulled her skirt down and left her in her tiny panties.

Paulo said to her, "I want you. Let me make love to you."

I pulled Viv's panties down, revealing her smooth ass and her trimmed pubic mound. Paulo pulled her closer and his prick pushed against her belly. It was at least nine inches, for sure, honest. They were kissing more passionately. My wife was giving herself to her friend's husband. Her married cunt was about to be penetrated and tamed by his 'big horse', the Caballo Grande.

Cindy went down on me again. I stood watching my wife walk into the bedroom with Paulo while my cock was in her friend's mouth. Paulo was going to give her the fucking of her life with that thing. I just hoped he wouldn't spoil her with his big cock.

Cindy stood up beside me, she was now naked, and we watched Paulo lay my wife on the bed and kiss her pussy. He spent a few minutes with his face in her snatch. He quickly had her excited and ready for his horse to assault her pussy. We watched him slide up between her legs. He and Viv had their eyes locked on each other. My wife gasped when the tip of his prick invaded the outer rim of her vagina. He pushed in a little. Viv was wide-eyed, feeling the monster cock slowly prying her open. Paulo would push in a little to let her get used to his size. Then he would pull out to let her relax before his next poke. I could see most of his brown prick and could see where he was entering her pink cunt. Cindy and I stood near their feet, so we could watch the Caballo Grande take over my wife's pussy.

He was about half-way in and was taking it slowly to allow my wife's cunt to adapt to the size and shape of his prick. His dick was shiny with her juices when he pulled it out. Viv was focused on him and watched the prick go back in, farther and farther. She was out of breath, focusing on the cock invading her and not remembering to breathe. Her legs were spread wide; she wanted him to take her.

Cindy got in front of me and backed her butt into my crotch. "Fuck me." She asked. "Viv and I always shared things a college. I want to share you."

My cock found her wet pussy very easily. I knew I wouldn't fill her up like her husband did, but I moved my dick around so I would stimulate her. I pulled out and rubbed my dick on her pussy lips and clit, then plunged back into her. She was leaning over the bed with her hands on the mattress while I stood behind her fucking her. It felt really good to be inside her. The spectacle of my wife getting fucked right in front of me was an unbelievably erotic sight. She was getting rammed with a monster prick and was groaning at each thrust. I saw my wife watch me fuck her friend and smile.

There were two double beds in the room, so Cindy and I fell into the other bed. I mounted her in the missionary position and made love to her. She was a fantastic lover, really responding to my movements and squeezing my dick inside her cunt. I groveled in her soft breasts and touched the soft skin on her back and her ass. She was wonderful. I sucked her nipples and felt the warmth of her inner recesses.

"I like it when I can feel a dick move around inside me." She said. "Paulo's cock just stuffs me and doesn't touch my different hot spots. You're making me come."

I believed her, I guess, and tried to do even more to let her feel my cock probing her. Her cunt was wonderful. She was loose and wet. We fucked for quite a while and became oblivious to the action in the adjoining bed. Paulo and Viv were slowly fucking with his monster cock inside her while Cindy and I were rolling around into different positions and fucking each other to exhaustion. I got her off again and then dumped my semen into her deep cunt.

We paused and looked over at my wife and Cindy's husband. I was amazed. Paulo had gotten his cock all the way inside my wife. He was fucking her from behind with his cock. It was wet with my wife's juices. Seeing how big the cock was and realizing that it had disappeared into my wife's cunt was amazing. He was reaching places that I didn't even know were there. The fucking thing was huge. The tip of Caballo Grande was up into her cervix and was preparing to deliver a shot of semen to her innermost chambers. She gasped and was out of breath when she came. Her body shivered and she cried out when he stopped pumping and ejaculated his cum deep inside her. He held still for a minute, enjoying the feeling of being inside my wife's tight vagina. He kissed her gently and groaned his satisfaction at another conquest. When the thing flopped out of her, it was followed by a stream of white semen pouring out of her cunt. I will always remember the sight of my wife, lewdly spread open, with her gaping cunt leaking the semen from another man's cock.

After a few moments, Paulo looked over at me and said, "Thank you for letting me have your wife. She is a wonderful lover and has a magnificent pussy. It's as good as Cindy said it was."

12