Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 04

Story Info
A date becomes a friend and lover. Her waxed pussy is heaven.
4.4k words
4.67
9.6k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of a series where each part can be read with or without having read the previous parts.

I'd love to receive any comments you may have!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At the age of 48, I split from my wife and had two fantastic years of dating and sex with a lot of different women. These are the true stories of the wonderful women of those two fantastic years. I love these memories and want to share them with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

JEANNE

Checking my messages on the dating website, I had received a message from a woman named Jeanne, suggesting we meet up. After some messages back and forth, we met up at a local movie theater for our date. She was really attractive: curly black hair, average height, slightly over average weight with a nicely rounded figure, and a very pretty face. She was also really great to talk to. She was a lawyer and we had interesting conversations on many subjects, including many discussions about the dating website and how it was working out for each of us. We had fun at the movie and got a meal afterwards, and although I found her to be intellectually interesting and a lot of fun, there didn't seem to be a lot of sexual energy going on between us initially.

In that respect, it was like many other dates I had at the time. Many dates involved dinner, drinks and/or movie or live music, perfunctory conversation about our respective marriage breakdowns, a nice hug and a kiss and that was that. In some cases, I realized there was no spark there, and just dropped it, and funnily enough, in such cases, the women obviously felt the same as I never got a follow-up from them. In some other cases, I was keen to make progress with the woman and tried to follow up but got no response. In any case, I had a lot of nice dates, met many pleasant women, and at least I was not sitting at home on my own on a Friday or Saturday night, and neither was my date, so that made these dates worthwhile.

However, Jeanne was different. Although there was no sexual spark there, we were evidently both interested in each other, but I did not feel there was sufficient interest there for a long-term relationship with her. I continued to date other women, sometimes with sex, sometimes without. Jeanne and I kept messaging, even as we were both actively dating and having sex with other people. As well as messaging each other via the website, we also talked by phone about how our dates were going, whether we were getting good sex from those, how we were dealing with our exes, issues with our children, and so on.

Jeanne and I also had a couple more actual dates which were initiated by her, so it seemed she was keener on me than I was on her. On these dates, we got to know each other better, but neither of us made a move on the other. We were becoming good friends and to me, she was more like a sister in whom I could confide. We had the shared experience of being recently separated and were both in a similar place of trying to take the next step. We gave each other advice on how to work with our ex-spouses and also how to get better results from the dating website, providing each other with advice from the perspective of the opposite sex.

I was in the west coast on business when I received an invitation from Jeanne to a house-warming party that she and her housemate, Pam, were having the following Friday night. My plane was due to arrive home about 8:00 pm Friday night, and from the airport, my apartment was in the other direction to her house. She suggested I should come straight over from the airport, and I got there about 9:30 pm. Most of the guests and the two hosts were out the back in the hot tub. Jeanne came to greet me, looking ravishing in a black bikini which showed off her shapely, full breasts and her curvaceous body and ass. She introduced me to a few people, helped me get a bite to eat, and said that she was going back out to the hot tub with the other people. I told her I did not have a bathing suit, and she said not to worry, it was pretty dark and no-one would mind if I was naked. I finished my snack and went to the bedroom, stripped and wrapped a towel around myself, grabbed a plastic glass of wine and headed out to the back yard.

The hot tub was under a little cabana and there were no lights on, so the only light around was a bit of spill from the house. There were about 6 people in there just sitting around talking and drinking. I walked up to the tub steps, dropped my towel and slid discreetly into the water. I moved over to the far side to sit beside Jeanne, facing the center of the group, who were sitting in a circle. They were talking about football and their kids' schools and sports, topics in which I had no interest, so I just sat quietly and sipped my wine. Gradually, the other couples left the tub, and went back into the house or went home. Now the only people left in the tub were me, Jeanne and Pam, so we chatted for a while.

When Pam left, Jeanne slid across to be very close to me and kissed me on the lips. Although we had kissed lightly many times, it was never passionate, but this time I felt her tongue touching my lips, so I opened my mouth, she responded, and we kissed deeply. Her right hand somehow found its way down between my legs, and she started to gently massage my free-floating, rapidly hardening cock. We kept kissing as she did this, and when we stopped kissing, my hand managed to find its way inside her bikini bottom. I just about had a heart attack as I felt that she was totally smooth down there; no hair at all. She smiled and nodded as the shock must have registered on my face. We continued to talk and drink while feeling each other up under the water for a while longer, both becoming more and more excited. We knew that any of the guests may wander out into the back yard at any moment, so we dared not go too far. Doing foreplay in such a situation was very erotic, and we both enjoyed acting very discreetly while touching and stimulating each other's genitals under the water. I was getting especially hot, feeling her smooth mound and hairless lips and my cock was as hard as steel.

She turned to me and said, "I think it's time to go".

I did not need any further encouragement. She led the way across the tub and as she got to the far side where the exit step was, she leaned over the edge, her body horizontal, put her ass in the air and pulled her bikini bottom to one side. My hard cock did not need any further instruction, and plunged into her eager pussy. She pushed back to get me as far in as possible, we pumped for a minute and then, being aware that someone might come outside, we stopped, she straightened up her bikini and we climbed out of the hot tub, me with a huge hard-on, and wrapped our towels around ourselves. We sat and waited for a few minutes for my hard-on to go down, then headed back into the house.

Once in the house, it was time to act normal, which we did for a little while, saying goodbye to the guests, while all the time I was thinking that I couldn't wait to get into the bedroom. Soon enough, we were in the bedroom, my towel was gone and my member standing at full attention as she took off her bikini top, revealing her beautiful pair of full, round tits with dark brown areolae and nipples that were hard and erect from being in the cool night air inside her wet bikini. She then pulled the strings at the side of her bikini bottom, allowing it to drop to the floor as she stood straight up, revealing an absolutely stunning bald pussy. I could not believe my eyes, but more to the point, could not wait to get my tongue and lips on to her gorgeous pussy.

She was the first woman I was ever with who was waxed clean and it was amazingly erotic. I had only seen bald pussies in porn and found them to be an enormous turn-on. We lay on the bed, side by side and started kissing again and feeling each other's body. I started making my way down her neck, kissing her there, and as I started kissing her chest, I got up on to my hands and knees, perpendicular to her, so I could kiss and massage her tits easily. My legs were apart and with her left hand, she could reach sideways and grab my cock and balls. I now proceeded to lick and kiss down her tummy until I reached her beautiful bald pussy, whereupon I gently licked the insides of her thighs and licked right up to the edges of her labia, but not yet licking her actual cunt.

After a little while, she seemed to be enjoying this, so I moved around the bed until I was on my tummy with my face between her legs, and my hands on her tits, massaging and feeling them. I put my whole mouth on her pussy lips and just stayed there for a few moments, then sucked lightly and ran my tongue from her opening, up her slit and over her clit. Then I moved back an inch or two and started licking her cunt lips. I was in heaven, kissing and licking her lips, completely free of hair. I had never been able to lick and kiss a pussy so extensively. I alternated between placing my lips on her lips and sucking gently while sucking her cute little clit into my mouth, or licking up and down her slit and licking around her lips and kissing the inside of her thighs. This was the first time I had licked a bald pussy and I could not get enough of the feeling of running my tongue up and down her hairless labia. I placed my lips over her opening and pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could, licking up her tasty juices, moving my tongue in and out of her cunt and around her lips as she moaned.

She was leaking juice and I was lapping it up, loving it. I moved my head back a bit, put my middle finger inside her and tickled the inside of her cunt while I was licking her clit. She seemed to love that. After about 10 minutes of this heavenly meal, she reached down, held my arm and pulled me up towards her. She was still on her back with her knees up as she kissed me deeply, grabbed hold of my cock and put me inside her. She felt so good that I just about fainted. At this point, we were both extremely eager and I started thrusting my rock-hard cock into her smooth, gorgeous pussy with long, hard strokes. The inside of her cunt was very snug and we were both leaking juices copiously. I could feel my cock growing harder as it does before it comes, so I let her know "Oh my god, I'm coming", and as she replied "yes, come, come, come into me", I let out a long yell as my cock exploded and released a big load of semen right up deep inside her.

My cock started to go soft, as it does, but it was firm enough to stay inside her as she touched her clit and brought herself to a strong orgasm, the contractions of which squeezed my cock out with the force. I climbed off her and lay down beside her, to catch my breath. The best sex I'd had in years, with a woman whom I had come to regard as more of a friend than a lover. It just goes to show the importance of the mental component of great sex.

On Saturday morning, we woke up naked beside each other and started making out again. This time, I knew we could take it nice and slow. I really wanted to touch her all over and just make her feel good. She decided to return the oral sex that I'd done last night, so as I lay on my back, she headed down to my groin and sucked my sleepy cock back to life. I wanted to preserve my load and shoot into her pussy, so as soon as I started to become excited, I took her arm and pulled her up the bed so we were side by side. She rolled over and I was behind her back in the spoon position, perfect to fondle her breasts. I had my right arm under her body, playing with her right tit, and my left arm over her, holding her left tit. They were perfect size: just slightly larger than a handful, with the enlarged nipples that women get after they've done breast feeding. I massaged her tits gently and moved my hips up behind her lovely round backside, allowing my hard-on to nestle in between her butt cheeks as I gently moved my hips back and forth.

She then lifted her left leg, placing her foot near her right knee, thus allowing me to bring my left hand down to her pristine pussy, which was already wet and slippery. I touched her lips and found her opening, collecting some juice and starting to spread it around her lips. I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked her juices off my fingers, then applied a big dollop of saliva to my fingers, and brought it down to her pussy, using it to increase the wetness all around her lips and opening. I placed my finger just next to her clit and slowly went in a circle around the little button, which made her moan. Now we were both getting very excited again, although I was trying not to stimulate my cock too much because he had some important work ahead.

I continued to touch and rub her clit and lips, running my fingers down either side of her inner lips and then slowly pushing my two fingers inside her opening to tickle her inside and to collect more juice. My chest was pressed against her back, my arm across her body and my hand wandering all over her smooth, smooth pussy, inside her and outside, spreading her luscious juices all over her beautiful bald cunt. I had never before felt a smoothly hairless pussy, and I was incredibly turned on by this. We kept this up for a while until she said "I want to feel you inside me now," so, as she was laying on her side with her left leg up, I moved up behind her and, using my left hand, guided my hard, throbbing cock into her eager pussy from behind. It took effort to go nice and slow, rather than fast and furious, but we did it.

I was lying on my right side and my right hand was under her and reaching around so I could fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples gently. My left hand was touching her pussy, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her, taking some of our sex juices and gently massaging her clit and lips and all around her beautiful bald pussy. By leaning forward, I could suck her left nipple into my mouth, so I was able to suck that tit while fondling the other tit, while I was touching and feeling her clit and her smooth lips and thrusting my hard, hard cock in and out of her hot, juicy cunt. We continued slowly fucking like this for a while, until she turned her head towards me and we kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I have found that when I'm inside a woman, if we tongue kiss, the feeling is too much for me to hold, and so it was; my cock exploded in a huge orgasm, pumping my load deep inside her as I tried to muffle my yell a bit so that her housemate didn't hear us. Because she had not yet come, I kept my actions going, and my stimulation of her clit, combined with the cock inside and the feeling of having my cum oozing out of her, got her over the edge, and she orgasmed strongly, squeezing my softening cock out as she squirmed and held her breath.

We were both on our backs, side by side, catching our breath, when she said "You're a very skilled and considerate lover."

"Thank you. You make it easy for me to please you".

I was just blown away by her compliment, and remember it clearly all these years later. We lay there for a while before getting up and showering.

As we were having breakfast, she pointed out that my workplace was actually closer to her house than to my flat, and suggested that I might like to come and stay with her sometimes during the working week. I thought this was an excellent idea and we set it up for the upcoming Wednesday night. I offered to bring the ingredients and to cook Thai Chicken Red Curry for them.

On Wednesday evening, I picked up the ingredients and headed out to Jeanne's house. Jeanne greeted me with a big hug and a deep kiss. She looked so alluring; having just come from her work as a lawyer, she, like me, was still dressed in her work clothes: navy blue skirt to the knee, a white cotton blouse buttoned up high, a neat gold necklace and earrings. We finished dinner, sat around for a while chatting with Pam, then Jeanne and I headed to the bedroom for the main action of the night.

We started undressing each other with lots of kisses. First, off with our shoes. I unbuttoned her blouse and slid it down her arms, revealing her ample breasts nestling in a lacy white bra. I kissed her on the top of each breast. She took off my shirt and undid my belt, dropping my pants to the floor. I undid her skirt and lifted it over her head and just admired her standing there in lacy white bra, panties and stockings. Reaching round behind her, I unclipped her bra and freed her perfect round breasts with their lovely dark areolae and hard, erect nipples. I could not resist kissing and sucking on each of them, making her squeal a little. She placed her thumbs inside the elastic of my briefs and took them down, releasing my hard cock which sprang up towards her. She held my balls in one hand and my cock in the other as she gently placed my cock head into her mouth and sucked me for a few seconds. As she stood, I reached for her panties and whipped them off. What a beautiful picture of womanhood she was: in the prime of her life, with a perfect curvy body, full, round breasts with perky nipples standing proud and her cleanly waxed pussy with its puffy lips. I looked into her eyes and took it all in, wanting to keep this memory forever.

We climbed got into the bed and lay there for a while, just talking and touching each other under the sheet. Gradually, we became more and more engaged with each other and more and more excited. Once I touched her smooth pussy, my excitement was full-tilt. She held my cock, slowly moving her hand up and down, spreading my pre-come all over the head and down the shaft. I was sucking on one of her breasts while touching her pussy lips and making little circular motions around her clit, occasionally touching it lightly.

I had to taste her gorgeous pussy again, so I told her "I am going to lick your lips" and I headed down there. She had been working all day and we had not had a shower, so her scent was wonderful. She was no doubt anticipating this all day, as I was, so she'd probably been leaking into her panties all day, and that, combined with the sweat, was like a rich gourmet dinner. I licked the full length of her slit and she tasted marvelous. I licked her cunt lips and placed my whole mouth over her lips, darting my tongue into her opening, then moving up and fluttering around her clit with my tongue. I have always loved licking the cunt of any woman I'm with, but I can hardly describe how extraordinarily fantastic Jeanne's waxed cunt was.

After I had been licking her for a while, she took the lead. She got me to lay on my back, climbed on top of me and lay along me as we kissed passionately. I loved her kisses; they got me going, every time. She raised her hips a little so she could fit her hand between us, reached down and found my hard cock, and held it as she guided me into her warm, smooth, slippery cunt. Having placed me securely inside her, she then sat up. At this moment, I thought I'd gone to heaven. My cock was deep inside her, the full weight of her body pressing down and maximizing my penetration inside her. Her gorgeous body was in full view, from her black curly hair which framed her pretty face, to those large, perfect breasts with their dark brown areolae and perky nipples, and down to her clean, bald pussy and due to the lack of hair, I could see her slit clearly, a view I had not experienced before. She sat still for a few moments and I really soaked in the view.

She smiled a sort of contented smile and let out a low moan. She was obviously a very sexual woman. She took the time and made the effort to go and get her pussy waxed, and that indicates how much attention she paid to being prepared for her lovers. She looked after her appearance meticulously, from top to toe. From talking with her, I knew she'd had sex with a few guys, but none of them worked out. I knew from her persistence that she was quite keen on me, and she had told me I was a good lover. So she was probably content at that point: sitting on a lover she liked, with his hard cock far up inside her body, and watching that guy adore her.

12