Ninja Slut

Story Info
The villains might as well fuck each other.
4.8k words
4.5
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** A One-Punch Man yaoi fanfiction. Sonic is 25, Garou is 18.

With the world being dominated by various monsters at this point, it was easy to keep up the prowl to take out as many heroes as he could.

...All before Saitama punched him in the face. And this one hit sent Garou flying into another city. From Z-City, Garou wound up landing in K-City.

Walking the streets covered in blood and torn clothes, Garou really needed a place to rest. The hero hunter was constantly getting knocked out, injured, and left in the trash. The white-haired troublemaker shot a glance in the direction of a certain hideout, and a smirk crept over his lips. He had his eye on an abandoned building, and he knew exactly who was staying here.

Heading into this shack, Garou glanced here and there.

"Ninja boy," called Garou. "Are you in here, ninja boy?"

Out of the blue came a shuriken that wound up catching Garou's arm, followed by a second sharp-pointed shuriken that Garou caught in between his fingers this time.

"Have you forgotten who I am?" Garou growled as he glanced up to the ceiling. He spotted Sonic sitting on one of the wooden platforms that resided just beneath the roof, resembling a spider almost. "Quit it, stupid ninja."

"You took your time," responded Sonic. "It must suck losing all the time, huh?"

"But I always come back stronger," stated Garou. "Don't get cocky."

Landing in front of the wolfman, Sonic glanced Garou up and then down. He brushed a black strand of hair out of his face in the process, all whilst his grey eyes glared up at Garou. The white-haired male was taller than Sonic by only one inch, yet the ninja still looked up at him.

"Let me guess, you need to release your anger?" Sonic questioned, raising a curious black brow. "You always seem to want me for one thing only," he mentioned. "Such as treating me like a punching bag after every fight you lose."

"I always want your company, ninja boy," smirked Garou. He stepped closer to Sonic, soon placing a hand on his pretty face. "I just don't get to see you often."

Taking the shuriken out from between Garou's fingers, Sonic popped this weapon back into his belt of various sharp objects. He pulled a grin at Garou's response. Sonic always liked it when Garou stroked his ego.

"Will you be staying here with me all night?" Sonic asked while he lightly nuzzled his cheek into Garou's gentle hand. "Please do."

"That's what I plan on doing," he chuckled softly in amusement. "You're my little disaster, after all."

Amber eyes staring down at the ninja, Garou's free hand squeezed a hip. He liked the feel of those strong hips and thighs.

Upon feeling the strong hand on his hip, Sonic moved away from Garou.

Turning his back to Garou, the ninja removed his belt of various daggers, grenades, and shurikens. He also removed the long purple scarf from around his neck due to the sweat. His belongings were placed on a nearby table. Touching his black hair, Sonic grumbled when he remembered he no longer had long hair. Sonic glanced over his shoulder, looking at the injured wolfman.

"You must have taken on a really big fight before coming here, huh?" Sonic chuckled softly, eyeing the cuts on Garou's chest. "Sorry for attacking you," he looked off to one side.

Approaching Sonic, Garou cupped Sonic's chin, and soon he planted a soft kiss on his lips. His free hand explored the cut that the ninja gave him upon arrival, and he allowed his fingers to stick inside of the small fresh wound Sonic had inflicted. Garou grunted but smiled.

"I like pain," he admitted with the same smirk on his lips. Garou led the ninja's hand to his crotch. "Don't be sorry. Just help me relax after this long day, and I'll be fine," he promised. "I'm pent up with rage and need you to help me," he grunted this time with clenched teeth. "Get on your knees, ninja boy."

"We both have something in common," replied a smirking Sonic. His grey eyes stared up at Garou after the kiss, however, shortly before he glanced down at Garou's baggy trousers. "I like to feel pain as well," he shared with an everlasting grin. Sonic's voice was kind of deep and vibrating.

With the hand that was guided to Garou's bulge, the ninja boy gave this a squeeze. Sonic still looked into the wolfman's eyes, and this time with a grin along his lips. It wasn't long until Sonic sank to his knees, still gazing up at the other male's face in the process. Tugging down Garou's baggy trousers, Sonic fished out his cock and wrapped his lips around the mushroom head. He let out a deliberate hum the minute he tasted the veiny flesh, signalling to the male that he liked it.

"I can tell you've had a long day," mentioned the cheeky ninja. "You taste so sweaty...and I can smell your strong musk," he cooed.

That one squeeze made the hung wolfman sigh with pleasure, and he licked his lips when Sonic got down on his knees to pull out his thick length. Glancing up at the ceiling, Garou let out another sigh when the ninja's lips and tongue finally tasted his flesh.

Pushing his head forward, Sonic took in as many inches as he could into his warm mouth. He made the attempt to deep-throat the cock, only to bounce back on Garou's dick the second he gagged. His own penis showed through his skin-tight black suit, as the outline of his bulge was now visible through the latex...albeit smaller than Garou's penis. Like, much smaller.

In a heartbeat, Garou pulled that short black hair into one hand, and began to thrust in sync with the ninja's bobbing, letting himself salivate while getting such relief. He held the ninja's hands, pulled them up to his muscled abdomen, and left them to feel the wolfman's many bleeding wounds while Sonic got his throat fucked. Garou rammed his meaty cock into Sonic's tight throat with each thrust, and he quite enjoyed hearing those gags escape his throat.

"Even with short hair...I can still pull something," groaned Garou. "Ninja slut."

Drool escaped his lips and dribbled down his chin, as tiny droplets of spit dripped over his skin-tight black suit. Squeezing his eyes shut during the rough face-fucking, Sonic gagged time and time again. His black gloved hands felt over the hero hunter's wounds and scars, despite he couldn't feel them all too well due to his hands being clad in latex. A tent soon formed in his crotch area, as this small bulge soon turned into an upright prick. Sonic grumbled behind the moving dick in his throat, his grey eyes rolled into the back of his head in the process.

"Mmmf~ mmmf~ hng," grumbling and grunting was a continuous noise that could be heard right now.

At the cock in his mouth; his short black hair being pulled, as well as the feel of Garou's wounds, Sonic could feel his ass twitch at the feel. One hand moved down and grabbed Garou's testicles, as Sonic gave those balls a good squeeze again. His face coloured beat red at the gagging.

The sadistic wolfman heard Sonic gag but he never gave up, he still filled the cold room with wet slapping sounds. Grinning, Garou happily watched his fucktoy getting aroused by this treatment. Sonic's noises only vibrated Garou's throbbing cock. His nuts were squeezed playfully, and he moaned loudly, before pulling out. If the other kept this up, Garou would already be cumming.

Slapping his wolf cock against Sonic's cheek, he spun a finger around in the air.

"Face down, ass up. I can't wait any longer," he ordered.

A hand still scrunching Sonic's black locks, Garou stroked his large cock as he helped the dark-haired male turn over and get in position. Garou ripped open the back of Sonic's bodysuit and plunged his cock right in.

Moaning from the tightness, he pushed through until the base of his cock hit Sonic's ass, and Garou let out a gasp of satisfaction from this alone. A foot came to pin Sonic's face against the floor, and hands grabbed his waist before Garou started to roughly thrust into the ninja, making sure to stir himself around inside teasingly before plunging back in again each time.

Grunting at the foot on his head, the side of his face was practically grinding into the hard floor right now. Sonic looked up at Garou towering over his lithe form, and he bit onto his bottom lip at the sight. Garou was really going for it. His pale buttocks were covered in scars, just like his inner thighs. His face was still flushed a vivid red from the rough face-fucking. Placing his hands on the hard ground in front of him, Sonic soon lifted a hand and felt his bare butt.

"Did you tear my suit? Now I'll have to fix that up...again," he grumbled.

"I had to get easy access somehow, slut," put Garou.

Grimacing a little, his anus did feel twingy with the wolfman's cock sliding in and out. It was when Garou just plunged in without a second thought, forcing Sonic's ass to take the whole cock in one go. But Sonic could take a rough fucking - it was obvious. Sonic felt weak when the mushroom tip of Garou's cock brushed up against his prostate, and this made his legs start to quiver. His own little penis twitched at the feel, even some precum dribbled inside his black suit...which wasn't at all a surprise. Sonic was still chewing his bottom lip and managed to draw some blood.

"You're so huge inside me," he moaned out.

Garou's cock throbbed so much inside of that tight tunnel that he almost lost it for a moment, but soon composed himself. The ninja was trying to stay in position, despite the trauma of Garou's insertion, which only told Garou that they were mutually enjoying this. Sonic's scarred rear was fat, lush, and cozy against the wolfman's groin, causing Garou to stay there for a moment while listening to the ninja tell him how big he was. Smiling wide, Garou leaned down to whisper into his toy's ear.

"Ninja slut," he whispered slowly. "Only a slut would notice the size of my cock."

Only then did Garou begin to thrust into that tight tunnel again, quickly gaining speed, and having enough power to lift the lithe male's knees from the ground for a minute. The wolfman drooled some, letting his spit fall into the mouth of his ninja cocksleeve while stretching him open and slamming against his prostate with vicious force. He grunted and groaned while fucking Sonic into the hard ground, letting an animalistic nature take over his body: he wanted more of that tight hole, and made sure to change his angles from time to time to really get the ninja male used to his size.

"Maybe you could pull my hair some more?" Sonic suggested. "Pull my hair when you're fucking me this hard!"

Drooling onto the hard ground, the ground beneath Sonic was now wet with his saliva. He kept his mouth open for Garou's spit, especially with each moan he let out. The submissive ninja swallowed the spit that entered his mouth, still gazing up at Garou in the process. His legs quivered with each thrust, his black latex suit started to tear at the knees due to the grinding on the floor. Sonic turned his head and hid his face, having his forehead touching the cold ground now. He could feel white spunk ooze inside his suit, as his small penis had already erupted with sperm.

"Smack my ass and make it red?" Sonic threw another suggestion while still looking at the floor, albeit he asked this in a quieter tone now.

"You're eager," mentioned Garou.

Due to the quivering of his legs and the rough pounding against his ass, Sonic's legs started to slip onto the hard ground...slipping down. Now his abdomen and legs were laying on the ground.

Sonic's request was quickly heeded, as a strong hand pulled Sonic's short hair back to lift his head off the ground after he moved his foot away. Slapping harder against Sonic's ass, and listening again to his cum dumpster, slapping that thick flesh of the rear and squeezing a buttock hard. Still, Sonic was having trouble keeping himself on his knees, to which Garou had a simple answer for. First, however, he leaned forward and bit softly at the ninja's ear lobe, licking the flesh before speaking.

"Such a good bitch," he complimented the ninja. "What will you give me in return?"

Hooking his arms up under Sonic's knees, he stood and lifted his cocksleeve off of the ground and kept his legs pinned over his head. Arms gripped the shoulders of the cute male and held him in place to allow the wolfman to jackhammer his length over and over again into the anti-hero. Using his own speed to leave them practically a blur of motion and a cacophony of wet smacking sounds. Meanwhile, Garou bit harder on the ear lobe now, sucking roughly while stifling his moans and trying to fuck the shinobi senseless.

Screaming out at the ear biting, Sonic could even feel his legs ache madly. Sweating behind his latex suit, Sonic could even feel his sperm trailing down his legs and some of it was showing at the bare knees. Droplets of white hit the hard ground beneath them. Sonic wrapped his legs around Garou's torso, his thick and chunky thighs hugging him. His nails grazed at the hard floor, leaving little scratches. Sonic never cared, it wasn't his place to begin with anyways.

"I-I'll...clean your cock afterwards...too," he offered as he bit onto his bottom lip again. Sonic chewed over the cut on his lip, making the blemish worse.

He glanced over his shoulder at the mad hunter, Sonic made the attempt to kiss Garou on the lips...move his mouth away from his ear.

"Call me a bitch some more," he cooed behind the rough kiss.

Garou, too, felt those warm fluids leak from Sonic's bodysuit. Garou gasped when those legs wrapped around him, unable to help himself. He began to salivate onto the male again, this time slowing down his pace to focus on the power of each thrust. The black cat cooed such sweet promises to him, and then captured his drooling lips in a kiss. Tongue hanging out when contact was lost, he lifted Sonic off of the floor again and drilled upwards into his ass.

"Such a good bitch!" Garou remarked again. "I'm gonna cum."

Moaning in a low tone, hot fluids started to fill that warm inviting hole of Sonic's. Sighing from the sheer ecstasy even as he lowered himself to his knees and kept thrusting slowly into the other. Kissing and biting at Sonic's ear again, Garou whispered two words over and over again.

"My bitch," he groaned under his breath.

"Let me suck again," purred the horny ninja. "Leave some cum for me to swallow."

Drool dribbled from his lip and down his chin, making a small puddle of spit beneath him. There was also a small puddle of his semen as well. Sonic's little five-inch weaner managed to pierce through his black skin-tight suit...now leaving a hole through the latex material between his legs.

His short black locks were stuck to his face and forehead due to the sweat. Cum dripped from his suit. Sonic looked like a mess right now. He still kept his fat thighs around Garou's torso, albeit his legs idly moved down Garou's waist.

"Garou," mumbled the ninja.

Garou loved the way that Sonic reacted to each subsequent thrust, and he relaxed against those strong thighs. He pulled out and leaned back against a pole, catching his breath, and staring lustfully at the ninja who wanted to fit his cock into that warm mouth yet again. Licking his lips in anticipation, Garou wanted it.

"Mmmn...hurry up, ninja slut," he pleaded. Garou was still throbbing, hard, and needed those lips on him desperately.

Catching his breath once Garou pulled out, the ninja turned around to face Garou sitting back against the pole. Wrapping his fingers around the base of his cock yet again, Sonic hugged his wet lips around the cock once more. He stroked the cock with his mouth, tasting his ass on the thick rod. Sonic grimaced at the taste somewhat, looking up at the wolfman's face in the process. Still flushed. His free hand stroked his own cock, as he encouraged a second round of his own cum to surface.

Parting his lips from the cock for a moment, Sonic caressed Garou's cock still. "I won't let you move from this spot, though. I'll tie you up, have you listen to my voice for hours on end," teased the ninja with a grin. "I'll leave your cock hard and will refuse to touch it. I'll blindfold you so you can't see me. Make you eat my ass," he bit onto his bottom lip again.

"Yeah, yeah," mumbled Garou.

Going back to suck, Sonic moved his face forward until his lips kissed the wolfman's crotch. He stared up at Garou's face. No more gags could be heard at this point.

The hunter moaned when the other gripped at his shaft, watching longingly and letting out a soft sigh of relief when the ninja finally graced him with those lips. Leaning his head back on the pole as the ninja took more of his length in. He stared down into the eyes of the feminine shinobi, spreading his legs to give the male better access to that which he played with so well.

Having Garou's cock sink into his throat yet again, Sonic held this position for a few long seconds before pulling the cock out of his mouth. He teased the mushroom tip of the cock, moving his little pink tongue over the slick slit to collect any precum that was present. His lips focused on the head, deliberately trying to encourage Garou's cum to the surface. His large, pretty grey eyes stayed locked on Garou's yellow eyes. He continued this for a little while longer, before he parted his lips from the cock.

"I hope you liked that," he mentioned. Sonic licked Garou's lips, giving him a wet kiss. "Now wait here! I need to get the most important tool," he cooed.

Using his superhuman agility, the ninja zipped to his bed and pulled out a loooooong piece of rope from beneath it. Despite having his hideout in some abandoned warehouse, Sonic kept some of his stuff with him at all times. Sonic ran around the pole, tying the wolfman against it. Once he tied up his hunter companion, Sonic swiftly turned around and pressed his bare, fat ass against Garou's handsome face. Sonic glanced over his shoulder at Garou, biting onto his bottom lip.

"Lick it," he demanded.

The ninja drove him mad with teasing licks and tugs, and a groan of surprise came out when he took his lips from the hunter's shaft. Yellow and grey hues locked, and the hunter was given a sloppy kiss before the ninja sped off only to return and keep his word of tying Garou down.

His cock visibly twitched, and his drooping lips were met with the warm, tight hole he recently penetrated. Without thought, when given the command to lick it, Garou did so, driving a powerful oral muscle deep between the cheeks to enter that tight tunnel and explore.

Moaning into the ninja, Garou ate hungrily, eyes half closed while his spasming cock leaked precum that ran down the shaft. He had struggled against the bindings at first, but as Sonic kept him feeding, his wrists and ankles eventually stopped. Only pushing his face deeper in to taste more of the one now in charge.

Rubbing his ass against Garou's face, Sonic idly caressed the wolfman's face. He smirked, chewing his sore bottom lip again. Sonic stroked his own cock again, idly fondling the small five-inch. Glancing down at Garou's cock, Sonic felt shivers trailing down his spine at the sight of the precum. Sonic could tell Garou was loving this and that made him feel weak. Reaching down with his free hand, Sonic stroked Garou's leaking cock and felt the sperm.

"Maybe I should ride you? Or...perhaps that should wait till later," mused Sonic. "I'll blindfold you so you can't watch me - you can only feel."

His voice was quivering at the feel of Garou's tongue deep in his anus, Sonic moaned out in pleasure. The ninja wound up cumming a second time, creating a new puddle of his cum on the hard ground. Mmmf!~ Parting his ass from Garou's face, Sonic turned to face him again. He kneeled down and took Garou's large cock in his mouth again, cleaning his cock of the precum.

"I want you in my ass again," he purred with a whisper.

12