Nishi & Gaja Ch. 01

Story Info
A mid-night meeting between a maid and a guest.
8k words
3.98
12.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers

This story, like the other stories that I write, are related to stories my friends kiwianne12 & sexysue12 write. We use many of the same characters and locations.

They have also agreed to me using some characters and given me authority to publish.

So to sum this up this story. Nishi, a maid working for Sarvesh, a wealthy Indian businessman, is attracted to Steve, a guest of her employer. Steve, a white guy from New Zealand, business partner of Sarvesh, who also does bodybuilding, is attracted to this young sexy Indian maid. Forbidden fruit for both of them you might say. How do they get on? That is a big question - let's go read the story and find out.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Nishi & Gaja Chapter One.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi from Steve.

I think many of you have heard about this by now. Got into trouble with Sarvesh over it too, although, later he suggested I should write out what happened. So, over the last couple of weeks, I sat down and wrote it as close as I can remember. Unknown to me, as I never stayed in contact with her, a copy of this story was shown to Nishi. She enjoyed the story and suggested a number of minor changes. Here is our story from Nishi and I.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

On the night when all the household staff joined us for a meal, it was approaching the end of our stay in India. Joining the staff like this, that was a bit different. Of course, the dress code and our behaviour had to change too. I don't think it would have gone over too well seeing some of us on the diving board in our all-together. But I must say, a couple of those young maids might have been interesting to see standing naked on the diving board through Ha! Ha!

But it was also interesting to meet and talk with people whom I had seen going about their duties in this house, almost unseen and unheard. It includes their tireless efforts that made Katrina's wedding the success that it was.

Like Peter and Mike, I had been making a point of being polite to the household staff. When one of them brought something to the table during a meal, I always thanked them. When I met one of them moving around the house, I would always acknowledge them by saying 'Hello' or 'Hi.' Using their name if I knew it. I must admit it was a bit amusing at first how they were shocked, not knowing how to respond but soon some of them were returning my greeting with one of their own, even using my name. "Hello, Steve; Good morning Steve;" with the more formal "Sir," being dropped. But still, it was always me who responded first. I suppose that was a cultural thing, the training of the house protocol.

Now, for this afternoon/evening, as I said, things had changed. The staff had arrived back on the bus and soon were with us, dressed in casual rather than their uniforms. They went about their duties, of course, but even that was different than usual with some of us getting involved in the kitchen work.

I was there too, much to the amusement of three young maids. They thought I couldn't cook Indian. Openly saying so too. Ha! Ha! I showed them. Did a pretty good curry, if I say so myself. With the three of them watching I began to show off a bit too. Lost a couple of bits over the side of the wok with one piece even landing on one girl's shoe, much to the amusement of her two friends. Does the fact that after dinner there was none of my curry left, say something for my cooking ability?

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Anyway, with all the cooking done, dinner was held out by the pool which made things more casual. More so than it would have been in the more formal dining room. The staff also joined us for the meal, of course, and I found those three girls from the kitchen joined me at a table. I continued with the jokes which they seemed to find entertaining.

Got into trouble with Amita for taking my shirt off to show off my chest and muscles. They were admiring my muscles through my T-shirt so what can a guy do? Of course, get his shirt off and show them. Did the trick of moving the muscles of my chest, making my man breasts jump which greatly amused them.

But then Amita got involved, coming over and telling me to put my shirt back on. I said, "You want it on, you put it on."

Damn, I could not believe it. She fell for it. Picking up my T-shirt and trying to put it on me. When she got in close, I grabbed her, picking her up over my shoulder. She was struggling and kicking, complaining too. A few sharp slaps on her arse quietened her down. I took a few steps to the pool side and then she realised what was going to happen. She began struggling and protesting again.

"Steve... You can't do that... Don't you dare..."

But it was too late. I pulled her off my shoulder and threw her. In she went, clothes and all. See, got that sorted ok. She quietened down after getting thrown into the pool. Ha! Ha! No thanks to my mates Mike and Peter who pushed me in after her. But I did the gentleman thing and held her hand as we stepped up out of the water. She seemed to be taking it ok.

The three girls were shocked that I did that to their boss. I think for a moment my three new friends thought they might be going in too but as much as I would have liked seeing them wet in their saris, I had no intention of that.

After dinner, there was music and dancing. I love the way the Indians do it. Really get in and party. I was into it too. Great fun! Again, there was no shortage of attention from the younger girls, attracted by my jokes and goofing off I guess. Always a partner ready to dance with me.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later in the evening, some decided on a swim. With swim-suits of course, but it was a hot night, with all that dancing I was sweating, ready for a swim. All I needed to do was pull off my t-shirt and jump in as I'd been in the pool once already, courtesy of Peter & Mike. Others in our group had to go get changed, as those of the house had to as well. I noticed all of our girls wore a one-piece with shorts and in most cases t-shirts. I saw the three girls from my table talking among themselves before going off together. So, they decided to join us in the pool. Great! Soon they were back wearing shorts and t-shirts.

I won't say too much about the swimming and playing ball other than in some cases it got quite physical. The staff girls, weren't shy to get in close too, making full contact with us to make an attack. I think they were more intent on getting the ball to realise that we were feeling and enjoying their hot bodies against us. Maybe they knew and thought it a bit sexy to 'accidentally get a bit physical.'

My three 'girlfriends' tackled me when I had the ball. They put up a good fight but I wasn't going to let them get it. But for such small girls, they were trying hard too. Not shy at all. One even got me from behind, her breasts against my back as she reached for the ball.

Finally, I got an arm free and passed the ball to Mike, who was nearby and quickly passed it on to Joseph. Meanwhile, I still had these three girls to deal with. They were still trying to hold me, trying to duck me, I think. I broke away from two of them but the third still held on to me.

By now, most people had moved after the ball but I was still close to this girl. I reached under and gave her breast a quick squeeze. That did it! She felt it, breaking away from me in surprise.

"Hey!" she said. "Don't touch that!"

"Why not?"

"It's my breast," she replied.

"Yes, I know," I said. "Nice one too."

"You can't be touching."

"What? You can rub them all over me but I can't touch?" I asked.

"Touching is different."

"If you say so," I laughed.

"Ok, you can touch if it's an accident," she told me.

I think there were more to that than met the eyes but didn't get the chance to follow it up before she moved away.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later I was in one corner of the pool when this same girl joined me again. We were talking in the pool, she told me her name was, Nishi. I'm not sure if that was her full name or a shortened version. Some of these Indian chicks have real tongue twisters. It didn't seem like a South Indian name either but I'm no expert on that.

There were lights over the area where the tables were but I noticed no one had turned the pool lights on. On the far side of the pool where we were, it was still a bit darker.

"You must be very strong," she said as her hand touched my arm.

"I work out," I told her.

"Are you strong in the bed too?" she whispered.

That was bold. I was unsure, how to reply.

"Do the women like you strong?"

"I don't get any complaints," I said.

"I think you are good."

This was getting serious now. Was she trying to pick me up? It seemed like a pick-up. But she was Sarvesh's staff, forbidden fruit as far as I was concerned.

"Would you like to be with me in the night?" she whispered.

I was sure what she meant but again hesitated to reply.

"Do you want to do love-games with me?" she asked looking me directly in the eye. It can't get much clearer than that. She was asking me to fuck her.

"Sure," I replied, agreeing but not sure how this would work.

She smiled. "You could come to me in the servant's rooms. But that could be a risk in case you are seen."

I knew my wife had already made plans so I suggested she came to my room. I gave her the room number and told her the room would be unlocked. I also warned her to wait until Joseph left his seat beside the lion, at the top of the stairs where he sits reading and watching for out so staff don't see us moving between rooms on the top floor.

She smiled and said, "Yes, I will come."

"Looking forward to it," I said as I reached to give her breast another squeeze under the water.

"I told you not to touch that," she said.

"You said ok if its an accident."

She smiled, "Ok then, I can touch this."

Nishi reached down and actually gave my cock a quick feel through my shorts. I was surprised she did that but before I could say anything she had turned and was gone. Wow! That was so bold!

That was how it was left. There were a few slight smiles from her during the rest of the evening, even once I saw her lick over her lips but nothing else between us. I noticed she left early before others were going to bed.

I wasn't sure if she would keep her promise but I decided to wait for her and see what happened. I lay on the bed reading for a while. There was a risk, of course, that she would be a no show but I was willing to take it. If she didn't show it wouldn't be too bad having a night alone. I'm sure 'Uncle Hand' could help me out in the shower.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It was late, and I had given up waiting for Nishi. It looked like she had stood me up, maybe chickened out, so I got up off the bed and went for a shower. It had been so hot here in Southern India that I'd been having late night showers with cool water just before going to sleep. (And you girls - Shanti and Amita - no jokes about he needed a cold shower, please.)

I lingered under the cool water for a while thinking about what that little hottie would have been like had I got the chance to enjoy her. Anyway, it wasn't going to happen so I resolved myself to a night alone. Still thinking about her in the pool I began to gently stroke myself. Yes, soon I was hard so taking some soap as lubrication I decided to get myself off. That T-shirt she wore, clinging to her chest showing there was a decent pair of tits, underneath. In fact, I had discovered that already as she pressed them against me, trying to get the ball.

Lower down she wasn't too bad either as I'd followed her up the pool steps checking out her tight little arse, in those shorts she wore. An arse a man could really get his hands around. At the top, she'd turned and smiled back at me. I'm sure she knew exactly where my eyes had been looking at her arse; and where they were now, looking at the curve of her pussy mound.

Not in any way, could you call what she wore indecent, even for here in small-town India, but once wet her loose clothes clung to her, you could see a hot young body even though it was obvious, she was wearing something underneath.

I wondered what she would have looked like naked. I thought of seeing some hot tits crowned with those large hard Indian nipples. Lower down there would be a thick bush of hair covering the delights of a pussy waiting for me to discover.

I was settled into this fantasy of seeing her naked and running my hands all over her body, maybe even here in this shower. I'd get soap all over my hands and run them over her breasts. Feeling the smoothness of skin usually kept well hidden from the world. My fingers would explore further over her breasts until they came to her nipples, feeling them, playing and rolling them between my fingers until she moaned with pleasure.

Lower down, I'd run my fingers through her pussy hair. Through that matted forest until lower down, I would find the open lips. Yes, wet lips, they would be open, displaying the excited state of their owner. Open and ready for me to pressing in with...

* * * * * * * * * * * *

What? There was someone in the bathroom.

I stopped what I was doing to watch, not that I could see much through the fogged-up glass.

There was someone in the room. A woman, naked by the looks. Not the whiteness of my wife returning early. This woman was darker, an Indian. She stepped to the shower door and a hand pulled it open.

It was Nishi, totally naked like me. She smiled at me as she stepped into the shower. Pulling the shower door closed behind her, she turned towards me again, not in the least shy about her nakedness. Her eyes going straight to my erection. I was embarrassed at getting caught like that.

"Have you started without me?" she asked.

"I thought..."

"Thought, I would not come?"

I just nodded.

"I tried to," she explained. "That man in the seat would not go away. I was unable to pass."

"Anyway, you are here now," I said.

"Got here just in time it is looking."

She was straight to the point with that one! I tried to smile. Still a little bit embarrassed at that.

To take her attention away from my cock, I pulled her to me. Holding around her with one hand my other hand began to explore. Just as I had imagined, her tits were amazing. Not large but fuller than I'd expected. I reached for one, feeling the warm smooth flesh. She gave a sigh as my fingers closed over her nipple, then a moan as I began to work the nub erect. That was so sexy, that moan she gave so near to my ear. She was so hot already.

"Earlier you said I can't touch this," I told her.

"Now is different."

"So it's ok to do this," I said giving her breast a squeeze.

"Very ok," Nishi purred in reply.

I continued to play with her breast, sometimes moving over and caressing the swelling mound, sometimes working on the nipple itself. It must have felt good as she had her eyes closed, giving a soft moan from time to time.

It was turning me on, how hot and ready this beautiful woman was. I decided to take things further so I leaned down to her ear, nibbling on it between my lips. She loved that too as her whole body shuddered. As she gave a deep moan she almost fell and I found myself supporting her with my arm. I thought I better back off and take things a bit slower or she might go off without me. Ha! Ha!

She recovered quickly and stood back from me. Taking the soap, she began to rub it over my chest. I could see her looking at me as she explored my body. Her hands rubbing over my chest and then down on to my arm. She came to my bicep, gripping it with her hand.

I tightened the muscle and she giggled at that, her small hand gripping my muscle, unable to reach right around my arm. I did a few more muscle flexes for her as she held it.

"Oh! So strong," Nishi said.

Now she returned to my chest. Again, I worked the various muscles as her hands ran over them. I think she was enjoying feeling how strong I was, so I was fine to go along with it. The guys always called me a poser, where a girl is concerned maybe I am. Many girls seemed to like it as this one did. Her hands moving across my chest until her fingers found my nipple.

"Hard!" she said.

"Of course," I replied.

"You are hard down here too," she said, her other hand jumping to my cock.

While her soapy hand gently pumped me, her face came down against my chest, her lips gripping my small nipple, sucking on it, giving gentle nips too. That felt good too. This girl knew what she was doing with a man. I realised I had no shy virgin with her.

Taking the soap from her I went straight for her chest. This time I really gave them another good working over before moving lower down her body. Oh, what a body she had too. Smaller breasts with those great nipples Indian chicks all seem to have. A slim waist, flat belly leading down to a nearly full pussy.

I ran my fingers through the matt of her hair, covering it with soap as I went. Lower down, over the mound to the treasures below. I found her lips swollen and parted. She was wet too, The smooth slickness of pussy juice. She made a soft moan in my ear as I touched her there. She shuddered, falling against me, as I pressed into her.

I finger fucked her a few times but it wasn't my intention to take that too far. I just wanted to check she was ready. Oh yes! She was ready. I could feel her pussy mound humping back at me. Yes, ready alright! Ready for me to take her to bed. I decided we were 'washed' enough and it was the time we found the bed.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I turned off the water, then taking Nishi by her hand, I led her from the shower. Reaching for a towel I began to dry her. My hands taking the towel, rubbing it across her body while she stood, holding my head to steady herself. I took the chance to view and enjoy more of her beautiful body. She was a little hot one. Nice tits, with their big dark nipples, great pussy too. I love the full, hairy pussies that these Indian girls have. In fact, I loved everything about her.

The last part of her body to do was the forest between her thighs. I had kneeled down so my face was level with her pussy. I rubbed at the hair over her hard, pussy mound and then down deeper between her thighs. She opened wider to allow the towel and my hand in.

I rubbed her there to dry her off and then pulled my hand back to look at her. From that position on my knees, her pussy was directly in front of me. I could see the thick tangle of hair but lower down it wasn't so thick, revealing the lips usually hidden under the forest. I reached out with my hand to touch her there and discovered that in spite of my towel work she was still wet there. So, this girl was as turned on as I was. A very promising sign for the night ahead.

"Are you checking my pussy?"

"Yes," I grinned, looking up at her.

She was looking down at me smiling.

"Do you like seeing me?"

"Great pussy," I replied. "Love it."

With that, I reached forward and kissed her hair at the peak of her mound which brought a giggle from her.

"You like kisses, do you?" I asked her.

"Yes kissing - but there is different."

Was different? I wondered what else might be different with this girl.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Then I stood up again, handing the towel to her.

"Your turn now," I said.

Nishi smiled. Taking the towel from me she began wiping across my chest first, couldn't keep her hands off my there, it seems, then moving on down each arm. She turned me around and did my back, right down over my arse. She lingered on my arse longer than was needed to dry me.

"Checking out my arse?" I asked her cheekily.

"Yes," came her reply.

I decided to copy what she had done earlier.

"Like what you see?"

"I like every part of you."

KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers