Nivetha and Daman Ch. 02

Story Info
They move forward with their desires.
3.6k words
4.33
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is the second part of the series Nivetha and Daman. I hope you enjoyed reading the first part. In case you haven't read it, do check it out. As always, your feedback is always appreciated.

Thank you.

*****

It was 3:30 PM. Nivetha and Daman just had a hot session of masturbation and were sitting on the sofa, fully satisfied. It was the first time they indulged in an erotic activity with each other, and both of them felt it was wonderful. They wanted to talk out how to proceed further, but were feeling hesitant to speak. Daman didn't want to appear too needy. Nivetha didn't want to appear too slutty. And so the silence persisted for a good 15 minutes. It got even more awkward when they weren't even able to look at each other.

Daman finally broke the ice when the silence became too much to bear.

"So, it was really nice, what we did"

"Yeah!"

"How did you feel?"

"Great. It's great!" She replied looking at him finally.

"I'm sorry I called you a slut. It just came out."

"No, it's fine. In the heat of the moment we say a lot of things. And you calling me a slut actually made me feel more erotic. It felt naughty," she reminisced the event.

"Thank you for understanding. I'm glad you liked it."

"But don't ever call me that normally!"

"Of course not," He nodded his head.

"Good."

"So...."

"So...."

"You wanna ask me something?"

"Nope. You?" She said. Daman thought about for a while, wondering whether to ask her or not, as it was clear he had so many things running in his mind.

"I don't know how to ask it"

"Really, Daman? We've seen each other masturbating, and you're feeling awkward to ask a question?"

"Okay. Let me just put it out there..... Don't you find it strange? That we've done all this, but never even touched each other passionately or erotically!"

"Yeah it does sound strange now that you've mentioned it."

"More importantly, what changed today? We have never indulged in such activities before!"

Nivetha crossed her legs and completely turned towards Daman. She took a huge breath and replied, "Before I answer that, I think I should say something. We never talked about adult stuff, even as friends."

"Yeah..."

"Now that we've reached the position we're in, we must be open with each other and not giggle like children whenever we have to talk about the adult stuff."

"Sure. I agree," he nodded his head.

"Good. Coming to your question as to what changed today, I gotta be honest with you: I was feeling very horny these days. Masturbating alone wasn't just satisfying me."

"So you decided to do it with me, right?" Daman laughed.

"See, that's what I was talking about. You're behaving like a child."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Please continue."

"So, I was having all these naughty thoughts and fantasies like never before. I just wanted to be involved in a physical relationship with someone."

Daman listened to her words carefully.

"That's when I thought about you. You're someone who knows and understands me well. Someone whom I trust a lot too. Without a doubt I knew it was going to be...."

"Wait a second! Hold on!" He raised his hand and stopped her from completing. "When exactly did you think about this?"

"A couple of weeks I guess."

"So, it wasn't because you were physically attracted to me?"

"Not like that. You ARE physically attractive to me."

"Nah! You're just saying that to please me," Daman said, feeling embarrassed.

"Remember earlier you asked me whom do I masturbate to?"

"Yeah"

"Well, you're the only person I know personally about whom I think of while masturbating."

"Really?"

"Yeah! All the other people are celebrities!"

"Oh!"

"Do you believe me now?"

"Sure. Just to clarify, I only asked you all this because I didn't want you to do all that with me just because you trust me. That's all."

"It's okay! I got it. And just to clarify, I find you attractive and I trust you. That's why I took a step in that direction."

They both smiled at each other. There was a better understanding between them now, and they were feeling comfortable talking about the awkward stuff as well.

"So, you never really masturbated thinking about me?"

"Yeah, I never did, until today."

"And, do you still think it's morally wrong to jerk off to me?"

"No, I don't. Rather I think it's wrong if I didn't."

"Good. So..."

"So....?"

"So, I never got to ask you. Do you want to be in a physical relationship with me?"

Daman rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you're actually asking me. Of course I'm interested."

She leaned forward and slapped his wrist. "Hehe. Cool down big guy! I just wanted an official confirmation."

"You want an official confirmation? I'll give you an official confirmation," he said, and grabbed her right hand. He moved closer to her, while simultaneously pulling her closer to his left.

Their bodies were now within touching distance; only a thin layer of air separating them. There was silence all around, except for the whirring sound of the fan, which coincided with the sound of their heartbeats.

He placed his index finger on her forehead, and slowly moved it down. They were looking into each others eyes. Lust or love, no one knew. But it didn't matter to them.

He slowly traced the length of her beautiful nose. Then came her rosy lips. As soon as his finger reached the intersection of her lips, she took it in her mouth, looking at him in a sexy manner.

Daman, knowing what she was doing, pushed his finger in and out a few times. She sucked it and made it wet with her saliva. The 6th time, he pulled it out completely, and ran it on her chin. Her breathing got intense. The wet finger touching her face has sent a different kind of pleasure through her body. She wanted things to go fast now. But, Daman continued at his own pace.

Passing from her throat, he reached on her cleavage. Placing his palm on her tank top, he moved finger his finger sideways, like the windshield of a car, spreading the wetness. His thumb was right above her right nipple, and his little finger, above the left one. Nivetha had never felt such a sensation before. It was erotic in a way she has never seen in porn or heard from anybody.

Daman now upped his game. He started moving his palm in a circular manner, applying pressure on her sensitive nipples, while simultaneously massaging her cleavage. Nivetha was in heaven. She couldn't handle the pleasure without letting out a moan.

"Oooo-Yeaaahhh," she sighed.

"You like it?"

"Ahh-Haaaa. I love it."

"You got my confirmation?"

"Uh-Huh," she moaned.

While continuing to pleasure her with his magical fingers, he moved his left hand around her waist, and pulled her into his lap. She was shocked finding herself in his lap, facing him. She looked at him. His eyes were scanning her white tank top, through which her dark nipples were clearly visible. He used both his hands, and pinched and pulled her nipples, exciting her even more.

It was too hot to handle. She finally made her first move. She held his hands and placed them on her ass. Daman was elated that she too started playing her part. She then took his head in his hands, and pulled his face onto her boobs. He buried his face in her cleavage and licked it all over.

"Oh Daman, that's so good!"

Licking all over her cleavage, he ran his mouth towards her neck. He kissed on her collarbone, and then kissed across its length.

"Oh God, it feels soooo gooddd!!!"

He continued kissing the other one as well. She was in ecstasy. Her pussy now started grinding on his crotch. She could feel his cock through his pants. It was as large as she saw a couple of hours before. Daman's lips on her neck were making 'her lips' wet. 'They' wanted something to suck too.

Daman kept pressing her ass and pulling her lower body into his. Both their private parts were rubbing on each other. He started licking all over her neck, and proceeded to kiss on the intersection between her shoulder and her neck; one of the most erogenous zones of a woman's body. She was completely ready for round 2.

Nivetha kept pulling his shirt upwards, but Daman was so engrossed in pleasuring her with his kisses that he didn't let her do that. He now moved towards her face, and rubbed his lips all over her face. She could feel his hard, short breaths blowing on her face. He was teasing her by not kissing her on her lips.

Nivetha was already so horny that she gave in instantly, and kissed him. Both their lips locked in perfect synchrony. Like a piece of puzzle finding its other part. She took his upper lip in her mouth, while Daman devoured her lower lips. There was exchange of saliva. There was passion. There was intimacy. There was lust. There was urgency. To do something more.

It was the first time they ever kissed. So, it was quite longer than either of them anticipated it would be. Neither of them were willing to let go. Daman squeezed her ass even harder, and Nivetha rubbed her pussy on his crotch with much intense action. She was literally moving her hips like she's sliding her pussy on a vertical pole.

Finally, Daman broke of the kiss. They looked at each other. They were breathing heavily. Their clothes were damp with sweat.

After catching his breath, he said, "I guess I don't need these clothes anymore!"

She smiled slyly and replied, "You definitely don't!"

Daman removed his shirt as she watched his fit body slowly revealed. She ran her hands on his bare chest and felt his heartbeat. It was like a fast-moving train. So intense.

"Your body is so hot, Daman!"

"So is yours, Nivetha," He smiled and tore her tank top with his strong muscular hands. Nivetha was impressed with his display of aggressive passion. She looked at his manly body with lusty eyes as she pulled her nipples.

Having seen her nipples only once a while ago, he looked at her exciting herself. He moved his hands upwards from her ass. Her curvy body was responding to his gentle movement of hands. He reached her boobs and uplifted them from the bottom, giving her easier access to pinch herself. He then held her fingers which were pinching her nipples, and pressed them harder.

"Ahhh!!!! THAAATTT'SSSS SOOOOO GOOODDDDDD" she moaned.

He removed both their hands from her boobs, and made her fold her hands behind her back. She understood what he was trying to do, and obliged politely. Her boobs were now hanging freely in front of him, up for grabs. Being the only man in the room, he latched onto her boobs and started licking them all over.

"OHH!!!! DAMNN I'M SSOOO HORRNNYY!!"

She was having the pleasure of her life, and wanted to pull his head even deeper onto her boobs. But, like a sexy slave obeying her master, she kept her hands behind. Somehow, being constrained to move her limbs made it all even more erotic for her.

He licked to his heart's content all over her boobs, and now reached the main part: the nipples. Taking her left nipple in his mouth, he made it wet with his saliva. He noticed Nivetha getting more and more horny with each tap of his tongue.

"Do you know how it feels like to have your nipples sucked at Nivetha?" he asked.

Nivetha who was lost in all the hotness unfolding, replied, "Uh-huh. It feels so fucking gooddddd!!!!"

"Oh yeah? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Not a guy, Daman. Now come on suck them. Suck them hard," she replied.

Daman was curious at this point. He didn't want to stop what was happening, but also couldn't control himself from wondering who sucked her nipples. Not to miss the opportunity of sucking his first nipple, he took it in his mouth.

"Oh my god! It's so wonderful!" he exclaimed in between, and changed onto the other one.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"You're so fucking hot Nivvy!!"

It was actually the first time he addressed her as Nivvy. She was oddly more turned on by him giving her a nick name. She pulled his heard upwards, and gave a deep, passionate kiss. This time around, their tongues were also in action. There was exchange of saliva, and what not. Their hands were running all around each other's bodies. It was so hot!!

Finally they broke off the kiss, and were onto do something novel.

"You wanted to fuck my tits, don't you?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Yes, I do Nivvy," he replied, "and I believe you wanted to suck my cock, isn't it?"

"Need I say it?"

"YEAH!!!"

"I WANNA SUCK YOU BIG BLACK COCK DAAMANN!!!" she screamed. After a couple of seconds, she whispered, "Is that enough?"

Both of them had a cheerful laugh.

"Now on your knees, Nivvy. We have a lot of work to do," he commanded in a firm voice.

She obliged his words, and got off of him. Soon she was on her knees, waiting for him to unbox his cock.

"You never asked me who sucked my boobs? Aren't you curious?"

Daman was unzipping his pants, and replied, "I was curious, but we were in the middle of something good. So I didn't press further."

"Don't you wanna know who it is?"

He removed his pants and threw it on the sofa. "I definitely wanna know. Who is it Nivvy?"

"It is my cousin Naincy!"

"OMG!! That's so hot just to imagine!!"

"It was even hotter when we were doing it," she winked at him.

"You are one naughty girl, Nivvy!"

"That I am," she smiled.

"Now open your mouth girl!"

Daman removed his boxers and was completely naked in front of Nivetha, who was looking at his crotch with an open mouth, eager to devour his manhood. He stroked his cock a couple of times, and let her do her job.

"You have one hell of a giant cock, Daman!"

"Enough with the words. Lets see if you can fit it in your mouth."

"Yes, indeed."

She took his cock into her hands, and felt its size. Her hands moves along the length of his shaft, and her gaze followed. It was the first time she held a cock in her hands, so she was curious to feel it. She noticed that unlike vaginas which could get wet, his cock was relatively dry. She spit in her hands, and applied it on his cock.

"Never touched a cock before huh, Nivvy?"

"I've seen a lot though!"

"In real life?"

"No! in porn."

"Oh, Great!"

"Yuh-uh!"

She tasted the tip of his cock with her tongue. It was salty, but the pungent smell was intoxicating to her. Slowly, she took the head of his cock into her mouth, and soon the rest of the cock followed.

"AAhhhh, it feels sooo goooddd," he exclaimed. "Can't believe it took me this long to have my cock sucked by someone!"

She started at a slow pace, guiding her head up and down the cock, and then soon increased the intensity. In between she made brief breaks to catch her breath, and made naughty comments.

"Oh, Daman! We should have done this very long ago," she said, and took his cock back in, before taking another pause to say, "We wasted so much of our time."

"Couldn't agree more with you, Nivvy. You are sucking so well."

"It feels so naughty doing it in my own house. In the living room itself."

Daman was turned on even more, and started moving his hips to the rhythms of Nivetha's face. They were working in unision.

"Wow! That's so great. Shove it harder Daman."

He increased his pace, and soon Daman who was face-fucking her, and Nivetha just soaking all the pleasure and of course, his cock. More than one half of his cock was able to fit inside her tiny mouth in every stroke. She fucked her mouth without any gap, and almost choked her.

"Fuck you, Nivvy. You have one hell of a mouth. SOOO FUCCKKABBLEEE!!!"

She moaned in pleasure, before finally giving up.

"OMG! It's so thick," Nivetha cried as she caught her breath.

"Isn't this the type of cock you watched in porn?"

"Uh-huh. But my mouth feels so sore."

"Don't worry. With practice the sore won't occur!"

"I guess now, it's 'practice makes a woman perfect!'?"

"Yes, Indeed!"

Daman crashed onto the sofa, and spread his legs, inviting her. She crouched towards him in the doggy position and took his cock in his hands.

"You know what's next right?"

"Titty-fuck?" she said, with an innocent face.

"You're not so innocent, you dirty girl!"

"Hehe."

She rose to an appropriate height, and rubbed his dick on her nipples. It was so stimulating to both of them. She spat in her left hand, and extended the same to him. He too, added his contribution. Nivetha then rubbed their saliva with both her hands, applied it on his cock, with which she stroked her nipples for one final time.

"Are you ready for some jiggly action?"

"Can't wait anymore. Let's fuck those brown titties!"

She happily took his cock between her tits and started moving her body, up and down. Daman spread his arms onto the sofa, and moaned in pleasure.

"It's fucking greaaattttt!!!!!"

His big fact cock was rubbing against her big brown boobs, and it was such a sight to watch. Daman was ecstatic. Nivetha too was feeling new sensations she only imagined. She was fucking his cock like there's no tomorrow. And she kept spitting on his cock to keep the lubrication intact.

"This feels so damn horny. I can do this all day!!!"

"Uh-huh??"

"YEAH!!!! Can't imagine what real sex would make me feel!"

"We'll soon find out, Nivvy! Very soon!!"

"Yeah, damn right!"

He was overwhelmed with passion that he grabbed her face and kissed it all over. She climbed onto his lap and they kissed more passionately then before.

"You are a dirty, dirty girl! SAY IT NIVVY!!"

"I AM A DIRTY GIRL! I AM A NAUGHTY GIRL!"

"YOU ARE A SEXY LITTLE SLUT WITH BIG BROWN TITTIES AND A NICE PIECE OF ASS. YOU LOVE GETTING FUCKED!!!"

Their voices were getting louder with each passing minute, and so was their passion.

"I WANT TO GET FUCKED BY YOU ALL THE TIME"

"OH YEAHHH!!! AND I'LL FUCKK YOUU ALL THE TIMMEEE!!!"

He pushed her onto the sofa, and climbed on top of her belly. He leaned forward and dropped a big droplet of saliva in between her boobs. She understood the cue and rubbed it on her boobs. He placed his hard cock on her body, and soon she engulfed it with her gigantic tits.

"FUCK ME HARD DAMAN!!!"

"YEAH BABY!!!"

Daman started fucking her tits with great thrust that she started moaning right from the start. He was giving it all, and she was absorbing all the force of his cock, yet the sofa was vibrating under their combined weight.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH FUCK YEAH!!!!"

"YOU LOOK SO HOT NIVVY!!!"

They were fully covered in sweat, and they were completely lost in passion. There was no stopping them. Daman's balls were filled with cum, waiting for a chance to strike out. He pulled his nipples with both of his hands, as Nivetha held his cock harder and harder. There was no stopping them.

"PLEASE DON'T STOPPP!!!! HARDERRRRRRRR!!!"

"OHH YEAAHHH BABBYYYY. I'M LOVING THIS!!!!"

"ME TOOO!!"

And then the door bell rang. Both of them were shocked. They didn't expect anyone would come at this time.

"Who could it be?" he whispered.

"I don't know! Was I too loud?" she replied in a low voice.

"I don't know! I was just as lost as you were."

"Don't worry about it. Just finish it off."

"Are you crazy? What if it's your parents?"

"They wouldn't be coming this soon."

"Then what about the person at the door?"

"Let's focus on us. You and I. Here."

"What?"

"Think of it like this. You have only a couple of minutes before the door breaks, and the person catches us. So, lets finish it before that!"

"You're crazy, you know that?" he whispered on last time.

"I know. Now cum on me fast!"

He kissed her one last time, and rammed his cock between her tits. She bit her lips to soften her moans as he fucked her fiercely. The doorbell continued to rang.

"This is so twisted, and so hornyyy!!!" he exclaimed.

"I know!!! I'm a horny slut for you!!"

Daman pushed his thumb inside her mouth, and increased the pace. She sucked his thumb as if it was his cock, and squeezed his cock with her brown tits. The doorbell stopped for good.

12