NNN Bonus Payoff

Story Info
No Nut Nov bet pays off even better than he hoped.
4.8k words
4.54
9.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, all characters are over 18. Any resemblance to real, imaginary, or fictitious people or events is a coincidence. And I am not a professional writer, so just enjoy the story with all its flaws.

***

Jordan was 19, attending a local community college and living at home. He was taking machinist, millwright, and welding classes. He'd figured that he could get a well paid skilled job that wouldn't burn him out by the time he was 30. The idea of an office job was horrifying to him. His plan was to end up with a good job and as little debt as possible when he graduated.

To save money he rode his bike to school. The cost of owning and operating a car was too much when he still had to pay for school. And it forced him to exercise twice a day, so win-win. Winter was gonna be tough with the snow and ice, but he'd walk if he had to.

Despite working towards a trade instead of some office job, he was a nerd. He played a lot of D&D and fantasy board games with his buddies. They were all geeks, without much hope of getting girlfriends. Except for Dante; he had a girlfriend, but she wasn't what you'd call 'pretty' that's for sure. But Dante did get a lot of sex, so maybe settling for less had its merits. Jordan had had a few girlfriends in high school, and he'd lost his virginity last summer before his last girlfriend went off to University. But in college he was striking out.

After midterms were over in October one of his buddies brought up the No Nut November challenge during a gaming session. It was starting real soon. A few of them tossed around the idea of doing NNN, but Jordan didn't want to do it unless there was a payoff of some sort. Why torture yourself for nothing? Not that anyone would admit to jacking off, but it was understood as kind of a given.

One of the guys said they should bet on it. Cash. Winner take all. They kicked the idea around and Alex wrote up a contract for them to sign. Alex was such a nerd. In the end they decided to make it really worth their while. They put in $500 each, which was really a financial stretch for Jordan. The jackpot was $4000 so the winner would net $3500. That money would make a huge difference to Jordan, and he figured he could easily get through the month if there was that much at stake. The rules stipulated that if there was more than one guy left at the end, the contest continued until there is only one left. Last Man Standing. If no one makes it to the end, the money gets donated to Movember and the last guy out gets the charitable donation receipt. And Rule #1 is NO LIES. If you nut out, you admit it.

Twelve days into November, Jordan was watching a hockey game on Saturday afternoon. So far, his NNN experience had been a minor inconvenience. He found that he was able to keep his libido in check without too much trouble. The money that was on the line was enough to keep him from touching himself. School, studying, gaming, and his part time job helped fill the time and keep him distracted.

His sister Cheryl, an 18 year-old High School senior, came home that day along with her two friends Katie & Alison. The girls sat down in the living room, which was weird, because they didn't like watching sports and they usually avoided Jordan as 'Cheryl's creepy older brother'. Then things got weirder. They were sitting around talking about lingerie and skinny dipping and explicit sex, right in front of him.

Jordan can't help but be distracted from the game. Katie and Alison were hot, like really hot. You might mistake them for sisters, as both were about the same height, with long brown hair done up in pony tails, nice boobs, and had similar features. His sister was quite the hottie too, although he tried hard not to notice that about her. If any of his friends ever saw him checking out his own sister he'd be ridiculed to death.

Out of the blue Cheryl asked him "So, Jordan, have you failed No-Nut-November yet?"

"What the fuck? Where did you hear about that?"

"So it's true! Yes! I KNEW it. You're playing, aren't you?"

"Aw fuck! I'm leaving."

"He IS. Whoa, you were right!" said Katie.

"Hey bro, gonna go wack off now? I can't imagine how you've actually lasted this long!" his sister jibed. She grinned evilly at him, her eyes going down to his crotch where his boner was quite apparent.

Jordan left the room under a hail of innuendo and laughter. He went to his bedroom and called Alex. Someone blabbed, he told him. He knew Alex wouldn't, as he had 3 sisters, who would all be even worse than his own.

Alex said "Oh fuck no, please don't let my sisters hear about this! Fuck, who would do that? This was supposed to be a secret, so no one would interfere with the bet."

"Maybe it was Dante?"

"Yeah Dante, it's gotta be him, the little shit. So your sister knows?"

"Yeah, her and her friends. They just started hassling me about it, right there in the living room. This was supposed to be a secret. I don't think I can put up with their crap for like another 3 weeks."

"Why, what were they saying?"

"They were going on about their favourite positions for sex and shopping at Victoria's Secret. It was like they were trying to get me hard. My balls ache enough without that, man."

"Fuck I hope my sisters don't hear about this, they'll be just as fuckin bad. Or worse.'

***

Over the next week, Cheryl invited her friends over every single day, and they spent every minute they could around him. Teasing him and taunting him. Jordan usually got home from school just before his sister, and their folks got home between 6 and 630, so on weekdays the girls had a couple of hours in which to tease him. At first it was just kidding him about the NNN contest, but then they started actively trying to make him cave. They talked about sex, very explicitly recounting their experiences, literally blow by blow job. Then they started taking off their bras when they arrived at the house, doing it right in front of him. You know, that little trick of removing a bra while leaving the shirt on. They all did it, even his sister.

The sight of them doing that was too much, and he had to get away from them. He tried hiding in his room but they were right next door in Cheryl's room. They'd be talking loudly about their boobs, sexy underwear, and sex. Then they would start making sex noises, trying to outdo each other making up the best fake orgasms. The sounds they made brought up memories of all porn he'd watched, and he couldn't help but get hard. And then his balls ached like he'd been kicked in the crotch. Fuck!

Then the girls upped the ante, and they started showing up in tiny little skirts or ultra short dresses. No bras, and lots of warm, soft, jiggly flesh moving around under the bare minimum of clothing. He hung around longer each day when they arrived, because they were a bunch of absolute hotties, and seeing them showing off was worth the blue balls he got. It was torture not to be able to jack off after seeing that.

Since he wasn't cracking, they also started taking off their panties after they got there. He didn't see any pussy, but when the girls slipped their underwear off from under their skirts and used them as scrunchies to tie up their hair he just about blew a gasket! Then they started wearing skimpier tops, and boobs were exposed more and more often. Fuuuuuck that was so incredibly hot. And so incredibly painful. Gigantic blue balls, every single day. But Jordan could not stay away from that show, it was just too good to miss.

Around home, his sister took every opportunity to flash him, touch him, or rub against him whenever their parents weren't in the room. Cheryl changed her wardrobe and started wearing the skimpiest clothes she could get away with. She started going commando at home too, making it easier to flash him. And she was 'accidentally' walking around naked on the way to and from the bathroom. Fuck, she was driving him crazy!

The three girls teased him constantly about his boner and how sad it was that he couldn't do anything about it. And they kept going further, showing more and more skin each day. On Nov 23rd, a week before the end, the three of them just waltzed into the living room and stripped. They sat around on full display for him, making him hard, desperately hard. Even his own sister was totally flashing her furry little blonde pussy at him!

So much nubile flesh, being literally waved under his nose, was driving him mad. Even though he was in damn near constant pain from unrequited erections, he stayed to watch and look at them. Sure, it was torture, but honestly, he was storing up images for future fantasy times. He was seriously gonna explode his nuts when this was over.

At that point there was just him and Dante left in their group, everyone else had admitted to cumming already. He'd deliberately mentioned Dante to his sister and her friends as being one of the guys in the contest, hoping they'd torment him a little bit too, and maybe get him to blow early. But they didn't about Dante, they were having fun teasing Jordan.

After a couple of days of full frontal teasing, he got pissed off and told them to fuck themselves, as he was not gonna lose the bet. He was really angry at them, he vented his anger at them, and this finally seemed to shut them down. Later that night Alison saw him at the local store where he was picking up some Mountain Dew for a gaming session. She came up and apologised, saying she was sorry, and wouldn't bother him anymore. He gave her a grudging thanks, and asked if the others were gonna stop tormenting him too.

"Yes, we'll stop, we won't do it again. But, hey, as a kind of consolation prize, even if you lose, I'll get you off. You know, after the contest. Katie and I both will, we figured it was only fair, after what we put you through."

Holy shit! Now THAT was a prize for NNN! "What?! Really? Okay, you're on. That's actually a great incentive to win."

The next day the three girls showed up after school, but this time they were dressed in actual street-legal clothing. They promised to stop teasing him. Katie and Alison both offered to give him blow jobs after NNN was over. And they were working hard to convince Cheryl to do it too. His sister had said No Way at first but finally agreed to do it if he won, but only if he actually WON the contest. When she told him that, he almost blew his load in his pants right there, but he managed to hold it back.

Holy fucking shit, he had 3 girls who were gonna take all that pent up load at the end of this! One was his sister, but who the fuck was he to deny a blowjob, even if it was from her. The thought of that was enough to edge him if he let it occupy his mind, so he concentrated on studying for finals which would start a week into December.

November 30th arrived, and he was still in the game, with just him and Dante left. Jordan just had to hang on a little longer. On December 1st they all met up at school in one of the study rooms. Dante was happily gloating over his win, because he'd made it past midnight before finally blowing a gigantic load all over his girlfriend's tits. The other guys laughed at him, and called him 'loser!' which confused him.

"Dude, Jordan won. He's the last man standing."

"No way, I got to December, it was after midnight! It's a tie. I get half the money!"

Alex pulled out the contract with their signatures on it. The endgame clause was read out to Dante, and man he was pissed! He'd forgotten that clause, and assumed that the guys left at the end would split the money. But he couldn't wait to spew himself all over his girlfriend once midnight rolled around. That cost him the challenge.

Jordan texted his sister with the news that he had finished the NNN challenge. She replied back that her friends would be there that afternoon. But he better work fast because Mom gets home at 6, and it was a limited time offer. One day only, no rainchecks!

His bike ride home was the fastest ever, and he arrived breathless and sweating despite the cold December temperatures. His sister and her friends arrived a few minutes later, and joined him in the living room. They stripped their tops off right away and in Alison's case, she got completely naked. Fuck, she was hot. So hot! Jordan's dick threatened to rip out the front of his jeans.

Katie said "Eew you're all sweaty, you need a shower before you even get near me."

Alison stood up and said "I'll go first in the shower. Come on Jordan. Time to blow that big nut of yours!"

"Really? You're really gonna do this?" he asked incredulously.

"Sure, why not? We teased you so much, it wasn't fair. Besides, I am NOT a cock tease. I got a reputation to maintain!" she said with a laugh.

They went upstairs to the bathroom, and his sister and Katie followed. "We're gonna watch. I've never watched a guy get a blowjob before." Katie said.

Alison stepped into the shower, which was a fair size, easily accommodating two people, and she started the water, fiddling with the controls to get the right temperature. Jordan stripped off, and he hesitated a bit because his sister was there, but hey, since she promised him a BJ, it was no time to be shy. He stepped in with Alison and slid the door shut.

Katie slid the door open again. "Hey, no hiding, we want to see this!" Cheryl put a towel on the floor to catch any water that escaped, and the two of them watched as Alison started soaping Jordan up. She quickly washed him all over, well, almost all over. She skipped his cock and his swollen balls so that he didn't fire off too soon. His dick was hard as iron and practically vibrating he was so horny.

Then Alison shut off the water and knelt in front of him. "Gimme a towel here, this is hard on the knees." she said. Cheryl tossed her a towel, and then Alison said "Okay girls, here goes Nut Number One! It's gonna be huge!"

She didn't touch him with her hands at first, just with her tongue. Soon, she had half of his six inch cock in her mouth. When Jordan groaned and started to thrust at her, she pulled back and began to stroke him with both hands. "Oh fuck!" exclaimed Jordan, as he started to cum. The first shot hit Alison right in the neck, a huge wad that immediately started running down her chest between her glistening wet tits. She directed the rest of his load onto her tits, and finally took him back in her mouth to make sure he was done.

"Fuck, that was incredible!" said Katie.

"Bro! You're like a friggin cannon! Allie, your tits are absolutely creamed."

Alison stood up and gave Jordan a quick kiss, then turned the water on to rinse herself off. Katie pulled Jordan out of the shower and gave him a towel to dry off. "My turn, studley!" she said. Once Jordan was dried off, they waited for Alison to towel herself off too, then Cheryl led them all to Jordan's bedroom.

Katie tossed a pillow on the floor and knelt on it, then started in on Jordan. He'd not gone soft at all, not with three pairs of tits in front of him. And just because one of them was his sister didn't affect how hot she looked. Katie alternated stroking, licking, and sucking. She started slowly, with a slow stroke, then a very slow lick, and then just taking him into her mouth and holding him there for a while. Her speed increased bit by bit. Each round was a little more vigorous than the previous one. Faster strokes, more licks, more suction, and more tongue. In a few minutes she was going full bore on him, still following the stroke-lick-suck routine.

"Oh fuck Katie! I'm gonna cum." he warned her.

That's when she took his head in her mouth and kept pumping away with her right hand as her left reached up to cradle his balls. He felt her fingers caressing his nuts, her hand and lips on his shaft, and that cute little wiggly tongue of hers on his swollen crown. It was absolute heaven, and he started to thrust a bit as his legs shook with the power of his orgasm. Alison hadn't had to work hard at all on him, and really, Katie didn't have to do much either, but she went all out on him, so he exploded.

Jordan grunted softly as he came, jetting gush after gush into Katie's mouth. Her eyes went wide, and she moaned around the mouthful of cock she had. She could hardly keep up with the volume of cum pouring out of him, and she swallowed a couple of times before he stopped. She sucked hard one more time and let him go with a wet 'pop!'. "God, Jordan, that was huge! Hmmm, you taste pretty good too." she said as she licked her lips and smiled up at him.

Katie looked over at Cheryl expectantly. Cheryl shook her head. "No, no way. I can't."

"You said you would." said Alison.

"I know, I know, but, like, eww, he's my brother!"

"Can't back out now girlfriend. You promised. And besides, he's really tasty." said Katie, giving Jordan one more lick. She pointed his still-hard cock at Cheryl, waving it around. "Come and get some..." she sang.

"Fuck. This is twisted. We shouldn't be doing this." Cheryl said as she dropped to her knees and took Katie's place. "No one can ever fucking know about this, okay?"

Katie and Alison swore they'd never tell a soul, and Jordan said "You can bet your life I ain't gonna say anything."

Cheryl frowned, but reached out and began stroking her brother's cock. "Fuck, this is so sick, so wicked." she said as she leaned in and began to suck him, swirling her tongue around his fat head as her hand corkscrewed up and down his shaft.

"Jesus fuck Cheryl, where did you learn that?" he asked breathlessly.

She pulled back for a bit and said "Never you mind, bro. Just enjoy it." And he did, as she went back to work on him. Since the edge was gone from his urgency, it took ten minutes of slobbery sucking and slurping before he felt his cum start to rise again. Any other day, with any other girl he would have gone soft by now after cumming twice, but his SISTER was sucking on him, and sucking like a pro! Fuck, it was so hot he just got harder and harder as she worked on him.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" he said hoarsely, not believing his eyes as Cheryl kept stroking and sucking, draining him dry. Her tongue kept up its busy work going around and around his throbbing head, which made his dick tingle like crazy. His knees shook as she kept working on him. This was the best head he'd ever got, ever dreamed of, and it was his fucking sister! Jordan groaned as his orgasm ended. Cheryl sucked him a few seconds longer, then just licked him like a lollypop a few times.

"Fuck, that was so hot!" said Katie.

"Yeah, that was THE hottest thing I ever saw."

"God damn, bro, you're still hard! How can you be hard after three blow jobs?"

"Like Allie said, 'hottest thing ever'." He said as he looked at Alison. "You think it was hot from your perspective, it was triple fuckin hot from up here!"

"If he's still hard, don't waste it." said Katie, as she peeled off her panties. She grabbed Jordan's arm and hauled him onto the bed and shoved him down. Next thing Jordan knew she was straddling his hips and ramming herself down on his cock.

"Katie! No one said anything about fucking him!" complained Cheryl.

Katie didn't care anymore, she was so horny from blowing Jordan and then watching her friends do it that she needed some relief. This was her own little NNN reward, a good orgasm would be the perfect end to this. "I just wanna cum, I'm so worked up I'm soaked!" she gasped as she started bouncing on Jordan's cock.

"Fuck it, I need to cum too." griped Alison, as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Jordan's head. "I gave you head, now you can return the favour!" she told him.

Jordan was high on sex at that point. He doubted he'd be able to cum again, but he for sure wasn't going soft with all these tits and pussies surrounding him. Fuck, these girls were hot! And insatiable! Katie started grinding on him, rubbing her clit against his pubic mound as she quickly approached her climax. "Oh fuuuuuuck." she squealed as she came, shuddering and twitching on top of him.

12