No Apologies No Regrets Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Old friends enjoy a weekend of discovery.
4.4k words
4.84
5.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers

Both women slept soundly and did not awaken until well past 7:00AM. Claire decided not to bother with clothes as she made her way towards the kitchen, where a still nude Alex was frying bacon and cooking eggs.

"Good morning, my wonderfully naked Claire," Alex said as she looked up from the frying pan. "Are we to have a naked Saturday?"

"Who's to stop us?" Claire responded, sitting in the same barstool seat she sat at last night. Outside the sky was gray and threatened rain.

"It looks like we'll be indoors today, so who needs clothes?" Alex asked, again focusing on the eggs.

"Do you make breakfast for Mike in the nude?"

"Actually, I do, quite often in fact."

"You scandalous woman, what would your coworkers think if they knew?" asked Claire, feigning shock.

"Well, they'd know that this damn grease splatters onto my tits and it hurts like hell," laughed Alex in response.

"That's why you need to wear your apron, with nothing underneath. You know, Betty Crocker with a kinky twist."

Both smiled in amusement at that.

"What can two naked women do on a day that forecasts more rain?" Claire asked.

"Mike's got lots more videos," came Alex's reply.

"I'm not sure how much more my pussy can take," Claire said, reaching a hand down towards her sex.

"Don't go 'old woman' on me now," Alex giggled. "Oh, God, why can't we go back to twenty when we could fuck all weekend and still rub one off when we got home?"

"While you ponder the realities of age and sexual challenges, I'll grab us some plates and silverware so we can eat." Claire then helped herself to Alex's cupboards and produced plates and glasses for each. She then went to the refrigerator for orange juice and snatched knives and forks before returning to her seat.

They ate and talked about nothing in particular then once again cleaned and dried their dishes. After breakfast, they watched a non-sexual movie about dogs, easing some of the lingering sexual tension. Once the movie was over, they engaged in idle talk. After several hours of inactivity, both were growing restless.

"I another idea," Alex said. "Let's go into the living room again. Grab a chair from the table, a regular chair, not the barstool. I do have a little morning ritual I do each day." With those words, Alex turned on the television and went to the PBS app, where an older woman guided her viewers through a series of low-impact exercises. The program was non-sexual, the host fully clothed. She was helping elderly people stay fit with low-impact exercises designed for that age group.

"I wonder how many of us old farts are doing these exercises fully naked?" Alex laughed. I normally am clothed as well, but I figure just in case I break out into a sweat from all this vigorous exercise, I won't need to wash my workout clothes.

Claire grinned at her friend's facetious words but welcomed the activity. She normally walked on weekends, but she wanted to be with Alex. So, the two nude women each with her own flabby tummy, sagging breasts, upper thigh cellulite, and unshaven pubic hair, started mimicking the television host and did a twenty minute workout. By now they were fully comfortable with each other's nudity and had long since ceased sneaking comparative glances at the other's feminine assets. When finished, each took a deep breath and returned to the kitchen. Alex started her electric tea kettle and went to her tea rack to find the flavor she wanted.

"Claire," she asked, "would you like some tea?"

"If you have the Good Earth spicey, then yes."

"Just happened to have some."

They brought out leftover Heavenly Saland and Crumbed Sensation, and the bottle of wine Alex had bought, and made a light lunch. After all the cleanup Alex looked at the clock. It was 1:15PM, and a sudden quiet settled over the women.

"I'm thinking it's not going to rain so shall we go out?" Alex asked if for no other reason than to break the silence.

"Like this?" Claire shot back.

"Well, no, we'd need to get dressed."

Claire acknowledged the lack of rain and added she needed to get off of the sofa. "Yes," she said, "I came here to be with you, so if you'd like to go out, I can throw something on."

"Not too much," Alex said as she walked towards her bedroom.

"Alex, what's come over you? Are you always like this?" Claire asked as Alex returned with sweat pants and a sweatshirt, but no underwear.

"Not really, maybe you just bring out my naughty side." Alex said, pulling her 2XX sweatshirt over her head. Outside the temperature was no more than 45 degrees Fahrenheit. Before she pulled on the sweatpants, she walked to the closet and grabbed a lined windbreaker, closing and zipping it up over her large breasts. Only then did she pull on her sweats, sans panties.

"Suppose we meet a client, or someone from the office?" Claire said as she appeared from the guest room wearing only panties with her spare clothes in hand.

"What?" asked Alex. "Who's going to come up to us and say 'nice outfit, I really like those sweatpants, especially since you're commando beneath'? I mean who can tell?"

"Suppose we get chased by a dog. The owner calls for the dog, but it keeps chasing us. Then you come to a slippery spot, and you trip and fall, then dog grabs your sweats by the ankle and pulls them off. There you'll be, sitting in the mud and dirt, bare-assed while a crowd gathers round. Dan from the tax department at work is there, cellphone in hand snapping pictures saying how great that will be for the next Robinson Financial quarterly newsletter!" Claire wanted to go on, but she was laughing too hard to continue.

"Then we take that photo to Chris in marketing and tell him to add it to our next promotional with the caption 'at Robinson Financial, we give you the pants off our ass to make sure your retirement is successful'!" Alex added, joining the laugh. "But seriously, a little friction teasing my pussy is just what I need. You do know that we're nowhere near being done with Mike's videos?"

By now Claire was dressed and ready to head out. She took Alex's words at face value and decided on a last minute wardrobe change. She quickly slipped off her own sweatpants, removed her panties and pulled her sweatpants back on. "OK, I agree."

With that the two headed out to Claire's car and they drove out to Quimby Road. Claire decided they'd follow Quimby's winding route up into the ranch areas east of the city. While the sun peeked through the clouds, both women enjoyed the picturesque vistas.

"I really hope we don't meet another car," Claire exclaimed as she gripped the steering wheel tight.

The route was beautiful, but the road windy and narrow. If a tractor or semitruck approached, there'd be no way to get around. Alex agreed but was impressed by the scenery. She rarely came out this way. She also felt her horniness return and secretly slipped her hand under the waistband of her sweats, feeling her soft pubic curls and slightly aroused clitoris.

Finally, they reached Mount Hamilton Road, or state highway 130, which was built to handle more traffic.

"Alex?" Claire asked.

"Yeah?"

"When you get done playing with yourself, would you hand me a water?" Once again, Claire burst out laughing.

"I wasn't," Alex replied.

"Don't shit me," Claire persisted, "you are so rubbing one out!"

"Well, maybe just a little."

"Are you 61 or 16?"

"God, if it were 50 degrees warmer we could skinny dip in Grant Lake."

"If it were fifty degrees warmer, there'd be five hundred people here."

"Always the party pooper, Claire," Alex said rolling her eyes.

"Well, then let's drive over to the Grand View and ask for a table. When some old windbag says we're not properly dressed so they can't seat us, we can drop our pants, whip off our tops, and ask if we can be seated now?" Claire decided to join Alex's little naughty escapade.

"Now you're talking," Alex smiled.

Instead, Claire parked in the empty trailhead parking area so they could get out and walk a bit before returning to Alex's house. They reached the lake, took in the sites, then turned to leave. But before they'd gone, Claire turned to Alex.

"Alex?"

"Yes?"

"I'm just so happy you had me out for the weekend, and I just wanted to let you know how happy I am right now."

"Why thank you, and I'm so happy, too."

"Alex?"

"Yes?" The conversation was starting to sound like twenty questions.

"Can I kiss you?"

That was one question Alex hadn't expected.

Claire quickly clarified herself. "I mean I know we're not gay, but being here with you, and what we did last night, and what we'll most likely go back to do tonight, I just feel so close to you. So can I kiss you?"

Alex did not answer. Instead, she leaned in and pulled Claire closer into a deep kiss. Each woman softly moaned her approval. The moans became an expression for continuing the kiss. Hands roamed over shoulders and backs, blood flowed into breasts, nipples, and vaginas.

Eventually, and with reluctance, they finally broke off their kiss. Each was flush and breathing heavily. "Alex," Claire said, "do you know how long it's been since anyone has kissed me like that? I'm afraid we've lit a fire deep inside me, a fire that has only one way of being quenched. I want to make love to you tonight."

"Yes, oh, yes, my sweet, sweet Claire. I'll be there for you however you want me."

They headed back to Claire's car. It was nearly 4:00PM, and the forecast still called for rain. Not wanting to risk driving back down Quimby Road, Claire remained on Mount Hamilton Road, driving past the several gated driveways until the trees cleared and all of San Jose sprawled out below. The sky was growing dark, and Alex wanted to help set a mood for the coming evening. Without saying anything, she slipped off her sweatpants and openly masturbated while Claire tried, with great difficulty, to keep her eyes on the road.

"Claire?" she asked. "How bad do you want this pussy?"

"I could take you right now." Claire looked for a convenient place to pull over, but none were on this road.

Alex worked her left-hand fingers deep inside herself while her right hand flicked rapidly over her clit. Claire's windows were tinted, but anyone looking directly into the car would clearly see a 61-year-old woman performing an obscene act. The thought of getting caught turned Alex on even more.

Alex edged herself short of orgasm, and soon Claire had to turn onto the more populated Clayton Road. She drove Clayton into the residential neighborhoods that eventually led her back to Alex's house.

"Claire, pull into the garage, so I don't have to put these back on." Alex reached into her purse and pulled out her garage door opener. Claire parked where Mike typically parked his car. Climbing out of Claire's passenger seat, Alex pulled her sweatshirt and jacket over her head and in one motion once again stood gloriously naked. Opening the door to the house, Claire followed suit and both women stood in Alex's kitchen.

"I've got some chicken we can cook in the air fryer and there are some green beans we can cook with them," Alex said. "Do you want a drink?"

Claire agreed to a drink. "You know, for all of my brave talk, I'm going to need some liquid encouragement to make this happen."

"I've got just the right thing for that, a good old dry martini." With that, Alex walked to the liquor cabinet, pulled out a bottle of Beefeater and dry vermouth. Claire didn't take her eyes off Alex's naked backside the entire time. She studied her round cheeks with a bit of cellulite. In Claire's opinion, this made Alex all the more alluring. She then watched Alex's breasts sway as she mixed two glasses. Handing one to Claire, Alex raised her glass in a toast to her friend.

"I'll probably need some visual encouragement, as well," Claire softly said. "Do you think ol' Mike can help us out?"

"Yes, he can. He's actually got just the right thing. You say you like reality, well, there's this Australian company, run by women, who use regular-looking girls in their productions."

"'Regular'?" Claire asked.

"Yes, regular. The kind of young women you'd encounter on the street, or on a college campus. Some have large rear ends; others have plump bellies. Most have naturally unshaven pubic areas, and many have armpit hair. Their plots could use some work, but the result has two or more natural-appearing young women going down on one another. It's one of my go-to choices when Mike's on the golf course."

"Let's do this!" Claire said excitedly. Her arousal was in full swing, and she could hardly wait to begin. She still had apprehension caused by the fear of the unknown (what would Alex taste like?), but she'd long since passed the point of no return.

"Hold on there, Miss Porn Queen, this dinner is ready, and my stomach is rumbling."

They ate, and for once did not clean dishes before they retired to the sofa once again. Getting comfortable, with martinis in hand, they settled in and watched the first video. Within five minutes, Claire and Alex were sitting close so their thighs touched. Claire put her arm around Alex's shoulder and traced her finger around Alex's left areola, prompting the nipple to stand at attention.

As the lesbian action unfolded on the television screen, Claire and Alex were kissing passionately on the sofa, first on the lips, then onto necks, shoulders, and eventually, breasts. Each woman felt her juices flowing from the inner depth of their pussies.

"Oh, God, Claire," Alex said as she kissed her friend's erect nipples, "you are the best kisser ever."

Claire pulled Alex closer and tighter. Squeezed her breasts harder and pinched each nipple in turn. Claire's mouth randomly smothered her friend's face and neck. Alex positioned herself so her legs were on either side of Claire's writhing body. Alex kissed Claire with equal passion, her arms roaming up and down Claire's bare back. Claire's skin felt amazing. She was used to her husband's hairy and larger back. Claire was different, like a veil of soft silk that responded to every motion of Alex's hands.

Knowing Claire's sexual needs, at this moment, were so much more than her own, Alex took control.

"Get up," Alex said in a soft, yet firm, voice. "We're taking this into my bedroom where we'll have the room we need." She then stood and offered her hand to Claire, who took it and put herself into Alex's loving care. Standing facing each other, Caire and Alex embraced and deeply kissed once again.

"Come with me," Alex whispered in Claire's ear then guided her towards the bedroom.

Claire lay across the bed, propping her head and shoulders up with a pillow. Instinctively, she spread her legs apart, giving Alex direct access to her sex. For a brief moment, Alex surveyed the sight before her lustful eyes. Here lay Claire, her friend and coworker, a person who was an expert in her field of work, intelligent, warm, funny, a great companion, a person who always brightened her day. Now that same person lay before her, naked. That same intelligent face surrounded by the gray hair of wisdom, but her eyes were somehow different. Instead of the eyes that sparkled when she was engaged in deep conversation, those eyes now were begging for sexual release. Alex looked at Claire's small breasts with the large areola. It looked like Claire had more areola than breast, and Claire's nipples were both standing at full attention. Alex looked down to the glorious dense patch of soft pubic hair that adorned Claire's vulva. She could see Claire's labia peeking through, engorged with blood as a man's penis would be.

From her vantage point, Claire watched as Alex crawled across the bed towards her. Claire ran her eyes over Alex's approaching body, watching Alex watching her, seeing those arms that supported Alex's body. Claire saw Alex's large breasts with erect nipples hanging down, swaying a little with each move forward. Claire saw the thighs that supported Alex's round butt, moving in unison with her arms. Then Claire closed her eyes, willing to give herself to whatever Alex had in mind. She felt Alex's hair brush against her inner thighs, and could feel Alex's breath on her nether region. She felt Alex kiss her pubic hair, then lightly blow on her exposed lips. Alex lay herself down, propping herself on her elbows. This allowed her to run fingers around the bush and keep her face in position to blow and gently lick the flower before her.

"Oh, Claire," Alex whispered, "you are so beautiful. Let me love you."

With those words, Alex began her onslaught of pleasure. Knowing how a wrong move might upset the entire mood (Mike had more than once been too eager and promptly turned ecstasy into a trainwreck), Alex deftly ran her fingers along the outside of Claire's slit pushing her index fingers gently together to force Claire's labia outward. Alex saw the wetness seeping from Claire's vaginal opening, and with skilled thumbs lightly spread the juices to the rest of Clare's sex.

Claire lay back fully against the pillow and padded headboard, moaning ever louder as Alex found her rhythm. "Oh, God," Claire moaned, "please don't stop. Oh, yes, right there, right there. Oh, Alex . . ." Claire's voice trailed off as pleasure overcame her.

Encouraged, Alex began to lick up and down Claire's exposed labia. She kept her tongue flat as it first ran upwards and then, as she found Claire's erect clitoris, she made her tongue into a point as flicked over Claire's pearl. Alex then sucked as much of Claire's lips and clit into her mouth, and even used her teeth, being extremely careful, to graze over the clit. Meanwhile, she placed a finger at the opening of Claire's vagina, slowly sliding the digit inside.

In response, Claire's legs were rocking back and forth, at one time clamping Alex to her, then opening to give Alex room to move. Claire's hands found her own breasts and squeezed herself roughly. Her head swayed from side to side, moaning loudly, to encourage Alex to continue. It had been seven years since another human tongue had done what Alex was now doing to her body; seven long, lonely years.

Claire felt her orgasm begin deep inside her body. What was small at first soon grew into a tsunami of pleasure. Alex removed her finger from Claire's opening and replaced it with her tongue. She moved her tongue in and out lick a small penis, then decided that her longer fingers were better suited for probing Claire's depths, so she reinserted the finger, then added a second and ran her tongue back up to Claire's clit. Claire simply loved everything Alex was doing to her.

Claire's orgasm then exploded deep from within her body. With a loud moan that might have been heard across the neighborhood, Claire's body offered the ultimate response to Alex's efforts. Claire's butt rose off the bed as if trying to buck Alex off. Claire's hands extended outward, grabbing sheets and blankets. Her legs went to full extension and her feet kicked wildly. Her inner depths released a stream of liquid lady cum across Alex's surprised face.

"Oh, Oh, God, I'm coming!" Claire screamed. "AAAHHHHH! MMMMHHHHH! Oh, Alex, Oh, Alex. Oh, lick me, please lick me, don't stop! AUGHHH . . ." Claire then lay back, fully spent.

Alex, who never let Mike come on her face, cleaned Claire's sated sex with her tongue, then wiped her hands across her face and licked them, savoring Claire's ejaculate.

"Wow!" Alex said as she nuzzled her wet face into Claire's neck, "that was incredible. I've heard that women can ejaculate, but I never thought I'd experience it."

"I'm sorry," Claire said quietly as she slowly began to recover from her climax, "I made such a mess. Look at you." Claire couldn't find any cloth to wipe her friend's wet face, so she just rolled so her head was above Alex and kissed all around Alex's face focusing where her spray still clung to Alex's nose and eyebrows.

joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers
12