No Apologies No Regrets Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire attends a women only retreat.
5.4k words
4.56
4.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeunning
joeunning
15 Followers

This is the second installment in my series No Apologies No Regrets. While it will help readers understand the characters and their lives, I suggest you read Part 1 first, but I've written this as a mostly standalone story.

Claire Watkins woke to the sound of a loud muffler driving past her house. The sixty-two-year-old woman threw back the covers, revealing her nude body, then climbed out of bed and walked to her bathroom. It had been nearly a month since her weekend at her friend Alex's house where the two women had engaged in a weekend of masturbation and sapphic lovemaking. It had been an impromptu adult slumber party. Alex knew Claire always grew depressed in the days surrounding the anniversary of the passing of Claire's late husband, so she had invited Claire to spend the weekend. The two women had Alex's house to themselves as Alex's husband had gone north to visit some of his own friends. One thing had led to another and a combination of alcohol, a steamy movie, and the vivid imaginations of two mature women led to the two exploring sexual boundaries, unabashedly without guilt or shame.

Claire's life returned to normal after that weekend, and there were no regrets as she and Alex, who was also her co-worker at Robinson Financial, resumed their regular job duties. An occasional wink or nod between the two women reminded them both of the pleasures they experienced, but neither had any lingering feelings of guilt.

Claire would always miss her late husband, David, but she was finally breaking free of her self-imposed sexual prison. She wasn't yet sure if she was ready for a sexual relationship with a male, but between masturbation and her recent same-sex experience with Alex, Claire felt a new chapter starting to unfold before her. She was hesitant to use the word "lesbian" to describe her relationship with Alex. Afterall, Claire was decidedly straight, as was Alex, yet the pleasures the two women experienced together were the first intimate contact Claire experienced with another human being since David's passing. Should Alex make a similar offer again, Claire knew she would accept.

But today was Saturday, March 2, and once again the forecast called for rain. Claire turned on her television and learned of an extremely powerful blizzard of in the mountains to the east towards Truckee, but the weather for her home in San Jose was cool. But patchy sun peeked through the clouds above her San Jose home this morning.

Ever since her weekend with Alex, Claire had slept naked and had taken to walking about her house fully nude. She lived alone, without even a cat or dog to share her space, so she decided that clothes were something for the outside world. Being nude also made it easier to engage in random masturbation whenever her desire for self-pleasure came over her. Claire wasn't particularly creative about her masturbation techniques, and she did not own any sex toys, but between her fingers and her favorite hairbrush handle, she thought she had everything she needed. So, Claire sat at her small dining table, watching the television reports on the blizzard while nibbling on a bagel with strawberry cream cheese spread on it.

Just as she was about to take another bite, Claire heard her phone ring. Setting the bagel down, she rose from her chair and walked to the counter where her phone was charging. Her other close friend, Janet Marbury, was calling.

"Janet!" Claire exclaimed as she answered the phone, "hey, girl, what's on your mind?"

"My, aren't you the bubbly one," Janet said on the other end.

"Hey, it's Saturday, and I have no plans," came Claire's reply.

"And no clothes on, I bet," laughed Janet. "Any plans with Alex?"

There were no secrets between Claire, Janet, and Alex. Claire had readily confessed her weekend with Alex when she spoke with Janet a few days after that weekend had ended. Janet had cheered her friend on, pleased that Claire was able to have an enjoyable (and erotic) weekend instead of doing her usual moping about on that depressing day.

"You know it, girlfriend! But, I'm not with Alex this weekend."

"Do you want to switch to Face Time?" Janet asked.

"I would, but I just dropped my bagel and now I have strawberry cream cheese on my boob," Claire responded as she was trying to eat and talk at the same time.

"Ooh, kinky," came Janet's giggling reply.

"More like clumsy," Claire admitted, "but here goes."

Claire tapped the Face Time app which sent an invite to Janet on the other end. Janet accepted the invite and there was Claire's pretty face, surrounded by a mass of uncombed, shoulder-length gray hair. Janet couldn't help but think how gracefully Claire was aging.

"I see a face, but I want to see some booty!" Janet laughed as she watched her friend moving about her kitchen.

Claire propped her phone on the counter and walked away so Janet could get the view she asked for. Claire knew her body did not turn many heads; she was north of sixty, yet she felt confident amongst her friends, especially after the weekend with Alex. As she walked away, Claire slapped her hands on her butt cheeks just before she turned around to return to her phone.

"Satisfied?" she asked Janet.

"You know I am, girlfriend," Janet answered. "I hope I look that good when I'm your age."

Claire knew Janet was joking, the two were only a year apart, with Janet being sixty-one.

"Well, come on," Claire said, "I showed you mine, now you show me yours."

Janet was wearing basic Saturday clothes, mainly a baggy tee shirt two sizes too big for her, and sweatpants. Though it was early, Janet had already been for a walk around the block on a brisk late winter Saturday in Shafter, a small town north of Bakersfield.

Feeling up for the challenge, Janet lifted the hem of her large shirt, revealing her round, braless breasts. Her breasts sagged with age, but still had light pink areolae surrounding small pebble-like nipples.

"Happy?" Janet asked.

"Aw, you know it!" Claire answered back, barely suppressing another small laugh. "But, enough of the tits and ass show, what's on your mind?"

"I wanted to ask if you had some time later this week to head over to Big Sur and participate in a retreat of sorts."

"What kind of retreat?" Claire asked.

"Well, it's a women's empowerment thing, kind of," Janet wasn't sure if Claire was interested or not.

"What do you mean by 'kind of'?" Claire's curiosity was piqued, but she remained non-committal, at least for the moment.

"OK, I'll just be my normal blunt self," Janet replied. "It's over in Big Sur, another friend of mine was all set to go, but she had some family issue come up and now she can't make it. It'll cost $700 for a three-day, two-night stay, and it's coming up this Thursday. I hate to drop this on you on short notice like this, but I really didn't want to go alone."

"Alright, I'm interested," Claire admitted, "now what's it all about? How can a women's self-empowerment 'thing' (she air quoted the word, glad that she was now on a video call) be 'kind of' (air quoting again) a retreat? There's something you're leaving out."

Janet was not embarrassed by her intentional omission of details, but realized if Claire was to join her, she'd have to spell it out. Taking a deep breath, Janet did exactly that, she spelled it out.

"It's a retreat on women's sexual empowerment. It's at a private resort in Big Sur, run by a woman who's a sex-positive coach. It's a women-only, fully nude masturbation workshop, it's called Costa Escarpada," Janet explained, mostly relating the information as a single run-on sentence without pausing to inhale.

Though she could see Claire, there was silence on Claire's phone. Had Claire hit the "mute" button? Was she about to hang up in disgust? "Come on, Claire," Janet thought, "say something. Did I just destroy a forty-year friendship?"

"This Thursday?" Claire finally asked.

Somewhat hesitatingly, Janet replied, "yes, Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning. Don't tell me, I understand if you are not interested or can't take time off work on such short notice." Janet was about ready to apologize and ask forgiveness and hang up, when Claire finally answered.

"I'd love to go!" Claire smiled as she spoke. "It sounds so cool. I've actually read about these things in some magazine a while back, but I didn't know they offered anything around here."

Relieved, Janet became ebullient and started talking like an auctioneer. "Well, this is California, you know, if it happens anywhere, it'll happen in California. So, the cost isn't too much? You can get away for a couple of days?"

"Janet, Janet," Claire had to interrupt her friend, "stop, take a breath. I'll go. Yes, I can take off work, and don't worry about the cost."

"I'm sorry," Janet responded, "it's just that something like this is out of character for me, but I've been thinking about what you said about you and Alex. I was just thinking one day, how confident you've become ever since you, well, you know."

"Since I jilled myself silly in front of, or rather alongside of Alex?"

"Yeah, something like that. I've been in such a rut these past few years. I tried one or two one-nighters, but that's not me. I always cherish the times we spend together, just being around you strengthens my soul." Janet now started to feel like she was in a type of confessional.

"I thought about what you and Alex did," Janet continued, "and I got to thinking that there's an element of intimacy missing from my life."

"I'm no sex coach, I'm still just a financial planner," Claire reminded he friend.

"But you're beautiful, and not just physically," Janet interjected. "We've known each other for forty years, I'm closer to you than I am to my own sister. I was going to attend this retreat with a friend and then I wanted to surprise you at some point when I could talk with your level of confidence and assuredness."

"Janet, you're also beautiful, I've never felt like you were not my equal."

"I know, but I just feel so weak on the inside. Sometimes I'm just afraid that fear shows through when we talk or get together. And now I see how you are so comfortable with your own body, how you can just parade around naked like you do."

"Hold on there, girlfriend," Claire interrupted Janet again. "I'm naked in my own house with the shades drawn. Yes, Alex and I were together, but aside from that, I've never done anything in public where I wasn't fully dressed. Pardon the pun, but in my own home, I'm master of my domain, but nothing more."

Janet listened to Claire and realized she probably exaggerated her own insecurities. Deciding to get a little bolder, Janet set her phone down and promptly began to undress herself in front of Claire. She pulled her tee shirt over her head, then put her hands in the waistband of her sweatpants and pushed them down her legs, kicking her feet free. Claire smiled and gave the thumbs up sign as Janet looked back at her phone.

"I see a liberated woman!" Claire exclaimed, "I'd give you a full-on hug if I were there."

Janet's body was similar to Claire in that her age showed in the sag of her breasts, the extra rolls of flesh around her tummy, and the wide hips that led to thick thighs and chubby legs. Claire was a little surprised that Janet shaved her pubic hair as her vaginal cleft was plainly visible.

"Actually, I stripped to show you why I didn't want to go to something like this retreat alone. I mean how can I be naked in a room full of twenty and thirty somethings and look like this?"

"So, you figured having another old naked lady in there with you would make it easier?" Claire was laughing again.

"Sort of?" Janet responded, sounding again like a little girl who had just been caught being naughty.

"That's why I love you so much," Claire said, "you meet your challenges head on. You just strip off your clothes, so I'll be able to tell you from all those naked hotties who'll be around us. You sign up for a workshop to grow your confidence. You may not realize it, but you inspire me."

"I inspire you?" Janet asked, "how?"

"By facing your fears, by wanting to push your horizons."

"If you say so, then yes, I guess I do push my horizons."

"Speaking of horizons, give me the details on this place. It's a long drive for you, how do you want to get there?" Claire returned the conversation to the present and to the details she needed.

"I was thinking of making it an adventure," Janet began, "I thought I'd take the bus up to you then we could go together, then I'd ride the bus back."

"The bus?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, the bus leaves from Bakersfield to San Jose at 1:00AM arriving by 6:00AM, then I figured I could rent a car and we could go together. We then return to your house, and I catch a return bus around 8:00AM Monday and I return home. Simple."

"Sounds like you have this all planned out. I'm not sure I could do a 1:00AM bus trip, but if it works for you, it works for me."

"Then it's settled," Janet answered, "I'll be in San Jose around 6:00, get the car and will be at your house on Wednesday morning. You can go to work on Wednesday, and we can drive to Big Sur on Thursday morning. It starts at 3:00PM on Thursday and runs until 11:00AM on Saturday. Then we drive back to your place and have a day before I return home."

"I certainly give you credit for planning this thing out to the last detail," Claire smiled as she spoke.

"Ok," Janet said, "but I've got to run, I need to do a little shopping today."

"Janet?" Claire asked, "promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"When you leave your house, just put your shirt and sweats back on, don't bother with underwear. Then when you return home, strip naked again, and spend the rest of the weekend naked and playing with yourself. And when you cum, think of this," Claire said as she lowered her phone to her unshaven gray pubic hairs.

"Oh, you are naughty! I love it," Janet responded, "I'll even give you proof of compliance. Watch for a couple of texts later on."

With that, the call ended. Claire could not wait for Wednesday to arrive, she felt her vaginal juices run down her bare leg. She grabbed her iPad and headed for the couch. She was already logged onto her Literotica account before she sat down. An hour later her phone pinged. Janet sent a selfie of herself in a parking lot with one hand holding up her shirt and her braless breasts in front of a Walmart.

Wednesday could not come soon enough for Claire. She felt like a kid waiting for some big event. Knowing Janet was already on the road brought a warm feeling over Claire as she looked at the clock early on Wednesday morning. Claire knew she had a lot of work to do before she left on a four-day weekend, so she planned to arrive early on Wednesday, likely before Janet would arrive at her house. Claire had installed an electronic lock on her front door, so she texted a code to Janet who could then let herself inside.

Despite the imminent arrival of her friend, Claire headed off to her office at 6:30AM. She needed the extra time to wrap up a presentation scheduled for the following week, and wanted to make sure other loose ends were attended to before her long weekend. By 4:30PM Claire was ready to go home. Janet had texted her at 9:00AM that morning announcing her arrival and that she was planning to take a nap after her late night bus ride.

Claire walked through her front door and was greeted by the aroma of cooking spaghetti. Janet was wearing a long skirt and sweater as she stirred the sauce on the stove.

"I thought maybe you'd be cooking naked," Claire said setting her purse on the counter and moving to hug Janet.

"I figured you'd be seeing plenty of these saggy tits and plump ass over the next few days, so I kept these on from my trip up," Janet replied. "But I'm fully commando beneath!"

"That's my girl," Claire said as she removed plates from her cupboard.

They sat at Claire's dining table, chatting casually about the weather, and things at their jobs. Janet worked in the office of a local plumbing contractor. A boring job supporting a boring life, she thought, but at least things won't be boring for the next few days.

"What do you pack for something like this?" Claire asked as they were cleaning up after dinner.

"I'm traveling light. Some toiletries, and a change of shoes, but otherwise not much," Janet responded.

"Then that's what I'll pack as well, and I do like your commando idea!"

Janet set up in Claire's guest room and after some more chat the two women went to their respective bedrooms and eventually fell asleep, in anticipation of the excitement of the coming days.

Thursday dawned and the two eager travelers packed their scant bags and headed off in Janet's rented Ford Bronco for the two-hour drive south. The route brought them to Monterrey then they continued on down Highway 1, the Cabrillo Highway, to Notley's Landing. Costa Escarpada was about five miles inland but with a scenic view of the Pacific Ocean. They turned into the drive and saw other vehicles parked, presumably belonging to the other guests.

"Here we are," Janet said looking at Claire, who returned her gaze. Janet was relieved to see that Claire shared her look of uncertainty. All the chatter about being bold and confident on the drive down evaporated as they exited the Bronco and walked towards the building.

"Let's do this," Claire said as determination returned to her voice. Janet reached for Claire's hand.

A sign on the main door instructed them to enter then knock on the interior door, which was locked. Upon entering the main door, there was the aromas of wood smoke and lavender. Timidly, Janet knocked on the inner door. A minute or so later it opened and a dark complected middle aged woman, totally nude, appeared, a smile on her face.

"Welcome to Costa Escarpada," the woman said as she stood with both arms extended, "my name is Sakina. I'll be your guide during your stay."

Sakina had black hair streaked with gray, her olive skin hinted at Mexican heritage. Her breasts were small with large, dark areolae surrounding small nipples. She bore the stretchmarks of childbirth, and Claire and Janet learned that Sakina's twenty-year-old twin girls worked in the kitchen and handled keeping the buildings clean. Claire and Janet introduced themselves and entered Sakina's embrace. Inside the lavender aroma was more intense, and a fire blazed in the fireplace heating the room. Sakina led Claire and Janet down a hall to their room. Both Claire and Janet were pleased to see Sakina's ample bottom jiggle with cellulite as she led the way. These workshops were for every day, average women, not just the fit and glamorous.

"This will be your room," Sakina said as she unlocked and opened the door. Inside the room was warm and a single lamp illuminated the single queen-sized bed. There was no television in the room, but there was a bathroom.

"Very nice," Janet said, though secretly she had been expecting two beds, a detail she had failed to enquire about.

"Most of the guests are here, though one more is on her way," Sakina explained. "The dining area is down the hall to the right, dinner is served at 5:00, and we will assemble at 7:30 in the Great Room, across from the dining hall. Feel free to undress and wander around. If you're brave, you can go outside. It's totally private, but a bit chilly this time of year. Oh, and no need to bring towels with you wherever you go, the resort provides towels on all seating surfaces."

"Thank you," Claire and Janet said, almost in unison, as Sakina walked away.

"So, a single bed," Claire smiled as she looked at Janet.

"Said the spider to the fly," Janet responded.

"Hey, I'm your guest, remember?" Claire chuckled.

"I'll admit that I don't usually sleep naked," Janet confessed.

joeunning
joeunning
15 Followers
12