No Apologies No Regrets Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Women's only retreat heats up.
3.4k words
4.62
5.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers

Friday morning dawned. Given all of the amorous activities that happened the previous night, most of the women slept until nearly 8:00AM. Breakfast was served, then the participants waited for their morning session to begin at 9:00AM.

As she entered the Great Room, Claire saw the fire already burning in the fireplace, and a series of eight soft floormats arranged in a circle. Seven were for the guests, and one for Sakina. Atop each mat was a square pillow, and two devices. One was a stainless-steel rod with rounded ends and some ribbing along the shaft. Claire would later learn this was known as a "barbell" and had been designed by a well-known masturbation expert. The other device was a battery-powered massage wand.

In time all participants gathered and found their own mat. Though there had been laughter and joking during last night's introductory session, the mood once again was subdued. Each woman knew things were about to get very real. Claire sat next to Janet, Teresa and Sarah sat next to each other to Janet's left, gently placing hands on each other's knees. Abigail and Perlah sat beside each other. Finally, Ji-young sat across from Abigail and Perlah, perhaps hoping the two companions did not realize their lovemaking had had an audience.

Sakina began the session explaining the setting and the devices.

"The barbell and massager will be yours to take home but ignore them for now. This morning, we will focus on our hands and fingers, so we become more intimately familiar with our genitals. But let's begin with some breathing exercises."

Sakina then showed deep breathing techniques and asked that everyone join her as she alternated between inhaling, holding the breath as she counted to five, then exhaling. She repeated this several times. Claire felt the increased oxygen in her lungs, noticing how her brain thrived on the increased oxygen level. Her pussy felt like it was directly wired to her brain.

For the next hour, Sakina guided the women in caressing motions from their breasts to their inner thighs, intentionally omitting touching their vulvas. Following a brief break where the women could stand and walk around, they resumed their seated positions. Finally, Sakina directed each woman to introduce their fingers to their labia and ultimately to their vaginas.

Sakina told the women to notice their individual scents, their pheromones. She explained how pheromones are present throughout the animal kingdom in females and are generated to attract mates.

"Your scent attracts mates," she said, then sensed a growing uneasiness amongst the women. She decided a little humor might lighten the atmosphere so she added, "but a steady paycheck and an occasional blowjob will also help set the hook. Unfortunately, pheromones cannot distinguish between strong men and those still attached to their mothers." The group appreciated the humor.

As Sakina continued, the room began to fill up with the feminine fragrances of eight aroused women. Each participant first noticed her own aroma, but then quickly noticed how the scents of each woman mingled together in a collective sexual bouquet. Claire felt her nipples harden as she deeply breathed in the aromas of the women around her. Soon she noticed how juices were seeping out of her pussy and collecting on the cloth of the mat she sat on. Several of the women, Janet included, were openly moaning as their arousals intensified.

After what seemed like an hour of sexual torture, Sakina instructed her students to insert fingers into their vaginas.

"Oh, God," Teresa said, "I thought you'd never get us to this point."

Several women chuckled, but others had their eyes closed as their focus was on their increasing arousal. By this point each had crossed the point of no return. Orgasms were imminent, it was only a matter of time.

"Don't forget your breathing," Sakina reminded everyone. Claire found herself inhaling deeply once again.

"OK, we've teased ourselves enough," Sakina said after another fifteen minutes of self-fondling. "It's time for you all to enjoy your orgasms. Don't stop after just one. Ride your arousal. The female body is designed to produce multiple orgasms. Lay back, use your pillows. Place them either under your head, or under your butts, but now play with your pussies. You've all been very good girls, and good girls deserve to cum and cum hard and cum often."

Sounds of rapidly rubbing fingers on very wet pussies filled the room. Both Claire and Janet joined a chorus of female voices moaning in unison as orgasms approached. Ji-young was first across the finish line. With a loud moan and a grunt, she climaxed hard. Her body literally bounced up and down on her pillow as her orgasm flowed from her core.

Abigail climaxed next. Her orgasm was so intense, that her pussy squirted her nectar clear across her mat onto the carpet in front of her. She screamed in delight, never having experienced such an orgasm before.

In succession, Teresa, Janet, and Sarah all climaxed. Teresa had positioned herself on her knees and then leaned forward allowing her large breasts to sway to-and-fro, erect nipples pointing downward from the peaks of her breasts. Janet lay on her back one hand on her clit and the other pumping three fingers into her gushing vagina. Loud moans flew nonstop from her open mouth. Sarah had rolled onto her stomach and was humping her hand. She was kissing the carpet as she rode her orgasm for nearly a minute.

Next, Claire, Perlah, and Sakina soon followed in their own orgasmic blisses. Claire lay on her back and rolled her torso side to side as her bottom was planted on the floor and her legs were spread widely apart. Perlah used one hand to squeeze her breast as the other drove fingers deep inside her pussy. Her body spasmed as if she were having a seizure. Finally, Sakina allowed herself to climax once she saw that each of her students came at least once. But ever the dutiful instructor, she kept giving instructions throughout her own orgasm.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Sakina instructed. Keep the pressure on your pussy. Rub your clits, come again, come again." She sounded like she was begging her participants to keep jilling themselves. Soon Teresa climaxed a second time. Then Sarah squirted her own juices all over her inner thighs. Claire looked at Janet as she felt her second orgasm approach. The sight of her friend's shaved pussy pushed Claire over the edge. Abigail again screamed as her small breasts jiggled with her second climax. Ji-young's upper body was sweating profusely, but she kept her fingers buried deep inside her vagina. Her dark pubic hair glistened with her spray.

Each woman climaxed a second time. "Keep going!" Sakina implored, "cum again and again!"

Sounds of panting screaming women filled the room. Unbeknownst to any of the women in the Great Room, Sakina's twin daughters stood naked in the hall watching their mother instruct her students as she rubbed her own pussy to multiple orgasms. They too, masturbated, holding onto each other for support. They each climaxed, though they kept their voices low so not to draw anyone's attention. Sakina knew they were there, but so long as they did not disrupt her classes, Sakina allowed them both this perk of their employment.

Finally, after what seemed to be twenty minutes of nonstop female orgasms, the women ceased masturbating. Each woman was breathing harder than had they just ran a mile uphill. Several women lay prone on the floor thrashing about as their came down from their orgasmic highs.

Teresa's long sandy hair was plastered to her shoulders in sweat. Beads of sweat also ran down her large breasts. Next to her, Sarah was also sweating heavily. Her body glistened in perspiration. Abigail remained in her sitting position as she wrapped her arms tightly around her upper body as if to ward off a sudden chill.

Janet looked at Claire and smiled. "Aren't you glad you came?" Janet asked, acknowledging her pun.

"I'm so glad I came!" Claire pronounced to the soft laughter of other women.

Sakina was quick to regain her composure, though her erect nipples reflected her multiple orgasms. "We'll break for lunch, now," she said to the group. "Hopefully, my daughters will wash their hands of their own juices before they serve your food!" She then reminded her twins that the local health department frowns on cooks masturbating then not washing their hands before they handle food.

Claire was quick to pick up on Sakina's comments to her daughters, and she loudly asked if there were any raw carrots or cucumbers available in the kitchen. She added that given a couple of minutes, she could make one hell of a salad for all to enjoy. Again, laughter filled the room.

"Everybody come back at 1:30PM for the afternoon session," Sakina instructed, "after lunch we'll use the barbels and the massagers. If you thought this morning was intense, just wait. Oh, and there's lubricant behind the counter over here, if anyone feels their pussies can't handle more stimulation."

With those words, the group dispersed and retired to their rooms to clean up a bit before heading to the dining hall. Most headed straight for their showers.

"Goddamn, girl," Claire said to Janet as they stood in the hall about to enter their room, "that was a fun morning."

Teresa overheard Claire's words and winked at the voyeur from last night.

"What was that all about?" Janet asked Claire once they were in their room.

"I'll tell you all the details," Claire replied. At first she thought she'd hold off until later, then decided the story was too rich to hold onto, so she gave all the juicy (literally) details from last night.

"So, talk, girlfriend, give me the details and don't mince any words!" Janet smiled.

"Teresa likes girls," Claire said, watching Janet's expression, "and I like watching girls who like girls!"

"You what?" Janet asked. "OK, now you have to come clean."

"You bet I came clean!" Claire added with an even broader smile.

"Oh my God!" Janet grabbed her friend's bare shoulder. "What? When? What did you do?"

"Let's just say I found a new favorite pastime. I guess you can say I'm a voyeur."

Claire told Janet about her escapades from last night.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Janet asked.

"Because you were exhausted and sound asleep. I didn't know it would happen, but Sarah and Teresa just happened to pop into the lobby. I swear, all I wanted to do was watch the fire."

"And rub one out!" Janet added.

"OK, well, maybe."

"Well, you're not leaving me alone again tonight," Janet challenged Claire.

By this time, Claire and Janet were washed and ready for lunch so they made their way back to the dining hall. Lunch had two options. A tofu stir fry or tofu tacos. All the women were ravenously hungry from their morning workout, and all ate heartily before returning to the Great Room for their afternoon session.

The afternoon session ran until nearly 4:30PM. The barbells and massagers worked their magic on the eight eager vaginas. Sakina guided the session first with a demonstration of each device, then allowing the women to creatively insert or otherwise employ their devices on their bodies as they best saw fit. The results were similar to the morning session. Eight women, one teacher and seven students loudly proclaimed multiple orgasms as they experimented with their toys. Once again, perspiring bodies felt completely drained of sexual energy by the time dinnertime rolled around. Claire lost track of her orgasms. Never in her life had she been so sexually aroused and so sexually fulfilled.

True to her conversation with Janet earlier, Claire's voyeuristic tendencies added greatly to her sexual pleasure during the afternoon session. She watched each woman and noted how differently each person approached masturbation and experienced their orgasms. She wasn't sure how she might use the information she gathered, maybe she'd just fantasize about each woman in her future masturbation endeavors.

As she and Janet once again headed to their room to clean up before dinner, Ji-young approached them.

"We're going to have an orgy in the Great room tonight. If you're interested, be there at 9:00PM. We're even going to invite Dani and Monique, Sakina's daughters. We'll invite Sakina as well, but some of us can't wait to taste those young pussies!"

With those words, Ji-young headed off to her own room, leaving Claire and Janet to stare at each other in wonderment.

"You interested in that?" Janet asked her friend.

"Well, we're here, and when will such an opportunity come again?" came Claire's reply.

"Then let's do it!" Janet said with a sparkle in her eyes. She then surprised herself and Claire as she held Claire by her face then leaned in to place a passionate kiss directly on Claire's parted lips.

Dinner ran from 5:00PM until 6:30PM, after which the women eagerly waited for 9:00PM to come around. Ji-young had approached Dani and Monique about the orgy. To be fair, she also told Sakina about it. None of the staff declined to take part. Several of the women arrived in the Great Room well before nine. While they did not engage in sex or in masturbation, they started fires within their bodies by openly kissing and fondling each other.

Though several of the women were over fifty, and Janet and Claire were both over sixty, everyone felt like young women again. Sexual hormones were in overdrive, pheromones were working overtime, and imaginations were reaching a crescendo as to what the night might bring. After their cleanup chores were complete, Dani and Monique arrived with their mother to mingle with the would-be orgy participants. By nine, all the women were present.

Ironically, though everyone knew what was about to happen, getting started seemed to be a little confusing. Ji-young, the orgy instigator, stepped up and made the first move. She approached Sakina.

"Thank you for a wonderful workshop," she began. "To show our appreciation, we've decided to throw a little party."

Sakina stood there smiling broadly but otherwise staying calm.

"To show you and your daughters how much we've appreciated your hospitality and generosity, we'd like to . . ." Ji-young was suddenly at a loss for words.

Teresa stepped up and boldly declared, "truth is, we all want to fuck you and your daughters as a gesture of our appreciation." Teresa then barrel-hugged both Ji-young and Sakina, kissing both of them full on the lips.

As if on cue the entire room erupted in squeals and laughter. Women embraced and kissed. Janet found Claire and kissed her once again. Abigail grabbed Perlah and did the same. Ji-young approached Dani and kissed her then placed her hands on the young woman's small breasts. Soon no woman was alone, everyone had found another body to kiss and fondle.

Soon women were laying on the floor. The sounds of massagers mingled with the moans of the participants.

"Oh, my," Abigail said as Sarah embraced her and guided her to the floor.

"Yes, yes," Janet cried as Claire placed her hands on Janet's breasts.

"Come here so I can lick those big tits," Sakina said to Teresa. "I've wanted a piece of them ever since you walked through the door."

"Put your finger in my wet cunt!" begged Perlah to Monique.

"More, more, go deeper!" instructed Dani as Ji-young probed three fingers up the twenty-year-old's tight pussy.

These original pairings did not remain together long. Women embraced legs as they appeared, then followed those legs to their sexual apexes. Voices became lost among the orders to lick and probe and the begging to not stop as pleasure points were reached. Moans and climaxes rang throughout the room. Sakina screamed in orgasm as Claire went down on her.

Janet couldn't even tell which woman was tongue-fucking her virgin asshole, but the pleasure was indescribable. Another pair of hands fondled her breasts from behind. She was not sure who the hands belonged to, but she appreciated the erect nipples that pressed into her back.

Abigail lost count of how many times she came. Sarah, Perlah, and Monique all had given Abigail at least one orgasm.

Sarah cried out in pleasure multiple times as Teresa and Sakina double teamed her well-fucked pussy. Her hair was plastered across her face, making it difficult to see who was going down on her next. She randomly reached out for breasts, legs, and vaginas, not always knowing or caring who she touched.

Claire eventually found herself tribbing her gray-haired pussy against Monique's bald cunt. Sakina stopped rubbing the woman she was with to instruct her daughter how to play with Claire's sweaty breasts.

Orgasm followed orgasm. Naked limbs were everywhere. Arms reached and grabbed any available body part within reach. Moans and gasps sounded throughout the room. The room reeked of sweaty female bodies and sexual discharges. The fire in the fireplace cast an orange glow to the entire rom. None of the women had ever took part in such a sexually charged event. Few had ever made love to women before tonight. Those who had experienced lesbian sex, had never felt such a connection with other women as they did tonight.

By 11:15 the orgy had wound down to just Claire, Janet, and Sakina. The others had melted away to rooms and the sanctuary of sleep in a sexually charged dream land.

"Sakina, it's been a wonderful experience," Claire said as she softly stroked Sakina's heaving, sweaty breasts. From behind, Janet stretched her body to kiss Sakina on her mouth.

Sakina responded by returning Janet's kiss and lightly pinching Claire's erect nipples.

"You've never had a group do an orgy before?" Janet asked the host.

"No, never," Sakina replied. "I guess no one ever thought of it. I've heard sounds of lovemaking as I walk down the hall at night, and I've heard women masturbating as they watch porn on iPads or computers, but there's never been a night like tonight."

"Your daughters," Claire interjected, "they're so beautiful. No one has ever come onto them before?"

"Not to my knowledge," Sakina answered. "Perhaps, but I don't know for sure."

"I have two daughters," Claire admitted. "They're a little older than Dani and Monique, but I wonder what they'd think of a place like this."

"We sell gift certificates," Sakina smiled. "They make great Christmas presents."

"What kind of mom gives her daughters gift certificates to a masturbation workshop?" Claire asked, not really being very serious.

"The same kind of mother who fucks a twenty-year-old, while that young lady's mother is eating pussy just ten feet away!" declared Sakina, laughing heartily as she spoke.

"Touche," came Claire's final reply.

"Let's call it a night," suggested Sakina, "are you OK?"

Claire thought for a second then responded, "a month ago, I had a sexual encounter with my very good friend, Alex, and I replied to her how I'll reply to you. I'm great, I offer no apologies and have no regrets."

Saturday morning dawned as the participants gathered for one last meal before they went their separate ways. Sakina did schedule a brief hour-long morning session for the women to relate their experiences. Discussion evolved around the masturbation sessions from the day before. No one really analyzed the orgy. That was a bonus, a one-off that none will forget, but likely none will ever do again.

Claire reflected within herself on the conversation she had with Sakina after the orgy. Jow would Ashley and Elizabeth react to a retreat like this? But she quickly dismissed any thoughts of her own daughters in sexual situations.

By 11:00AM, Claire and Janet were again dressed. It felt a tad awkward to be wearing clothes for the first time in three days, but they packed up the Bronco for the drive back to San Jose. Janet would spend all day Sunday then one final night before returning home.

joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers
12