No Brand on My Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it? You're done?"

I shrugged and started working on Hope's other hand. "That pressure's off, but there's still four crazy days left in the session. For me, for now and tomorrow, you're all I want to think about."

Hope's lips brushed my jaw. Her breath warmed my neck. "You know you're turning me on in front of my girlfriends, right?"

"Right." I rested my hands on her hip. "You know I want your sweet tits in my mouth, right?"

Hope cleared her throat and sat up on my lap, and I found my glass. The head was gone from the ale and it went down easily. She peered over her martini glass at the pair of guitarists who were organizing themselves on the stage, and at the men clustered around the table, each competed for a Valentine's Day card.

"Brought you something," I said, eased Hope off my lap, and sat her on the chair. "Be right back." Had to work to get the bartender's attention, and then he pointed his finger at me and asked, "Hat and box?"

"Just the box for now, but I should be back for the hat pretty soon."

I dangled the hatbox behind me and picked my way back through the crowd. I laid it in Hope's lap, and her friends broke off their conversations to watch.

Hope looked at me and held her hands up without touching the box. "This had better be a straw bonnet, Cowboy."

DeeDee leaned over Hope's shoulder to watch, and I could just hear her say, "You're being complicated again. Open the damned box."

Once Hope had that hat on she didn't care if it was a bonnet or not. She used her phone to pose herself, adjusted the rake, and gave me a look from under that wide brim that made me catch my breath.

The guitarists on stage started their show, and Hope stood on her toes. She hung her arms around my neck and kissed my throat, and her voice under the music tickled my ear. "I like the hat, Cowboy."

Hope was the first to play her card. Her friends watched her drop to her heels and pull an envelope from her jacket pocket. The card inside was a childish thing that made me laugh. A sparkling pink pony pranced across the outside, and inside she'd written, "Take me for a ride Cowboy! I want to wake up with you."

"So we win the Valentine's game?" I asked, and Hope's eyes glittered by the light from the bar. "My place or yours?"

"Let's go to my place, and Barfy can be happy, too."

The bartender must have been watching. He was waiting with my hat when I pulled Hope to the bar, and Barfy was waiting for Hope when she opened the door to her little house off Acequia Madre. He snuck under her long skirt and wrapped around her ankles while she hung our hats and our jackets.

Hope's desk was strewn with notes and sketches. The mess was out of place among her crystals and batiks. "It looks like a storm hit here," I said.

"It feels like a storm hit." Hope shooed Barfy away and stepped close. "I'm ready for some R and R. Are you?"

"I can give you the relaxation, but 'rest' isn't part of the picture—'til tomorrow, anyway." I looked past Hope and found a splash of pink in the kitchen window. A single flower was open on her Christmas orchid.

Hope's eyes followed mine. She smiled, unbuttoned the top button on my shirt, and then the next. "That bud's been there for more than a month without opening. I think it waited for me to bring you home again." She stopped and stroked my cheek. "I put a new blade in my razor. It's only been used once."

I took that hint. I shaved then turned off the bathroom light and left my shirt behind. Hope closed the drawer in her bedside table and tossed her tube of edible lotion onto her pillow. She dropped her dress off one shoulder and then the other, lifted it over her head and left it on the floor.

She turned her back on me when I stepped close. I slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, and she asked, "If I weren't there tonight, who would you have gone home with?" I unhooked her bra, and dropped it to the floor.

"That question's a trap. I'm not answering." I rested one hand on Hope's hip and untied the bow that held her cotton knickers. They slipped down her legs to the floor.

"It's not a trap," she said. "Someone's going to ask. How do I answer? You seemed real interested in May." I reached around Hope to throw the bed clothes back, and she squawked a little when I scooped her up in my arms.

"So, who would I have gone home with if you'd left with Steve or something?"

I set Hope down on the mattress, and she propped herself on her elbows. "No, like if I'd kicked Steve so hard they arrested me for assault and took me away."

"Kicked him with these?" I pulled off one of Hope's soft shoes and then the other and dropped them by the bed. "I would have gone to the courthouse to make sure they gave you a nice cell."

"You're frustrating," Hope said. She reached to tuck her hand in the waist of my jeans and pulled until I fell over her onto my hands and knees. "It's like when DeeDee wanted us to talk 'relationship' and you talked 'hat.'"

"Worked for me," I said. "You got a hat, and I got a relationship."

I tried kicking my boot off without looking and it didn't work, so I tried to push the boot off one foot with the other. "What are you making that face for?" Hope asked. I must have been concentrating.

"I'm making a face?" One boot hit the floor. "Like what?" The other boot hit the floor.

"Like this," Hope said and screwed her face into an expression that made me laugh. I caught her wrists, held them against the mattress over her head, and I kissed her lips. I kissed her throat, and I kissed the tender spot below her ear.

Hope ducked her jaw against her shoulder. "Stop! You're making me shiver."

I let her go and climbed off the bed to push my jeans off, and she sat up and patted the mattress to get Barfy to jump up. She wrapped him in her arms and scratched his ear. His big purr seemed to shake the bed.

"Are cats and bare skin a good combination?" I settled back onto the bed behind Hope and wrapped her in my arms and legs.

"Barfy's OK. I think he forgot how to put his claws out." Hope glanced over her shoulder at me. "What are you doing?"

"You take care of Barfy," I said and stroked my hands down her arms, "and I'll take care of you." Hope leaned back against my chest, and I stroked the soft skin inside her arms up to her small, sensitive tits. I ran my fingertips around her nipples and felt them grow firm.

The lotion that Hope tossed on her pillow was still waiting for me, and I warmed a bit of it in my hands. She caught her breath when I cupped her breasts and let her nipples slip between my fingers. First my breath brushed her skin then my lips; her shoulder, her neck, the back of her ear.

Barfy wasn't getting the attention he wanted. He stopped purring, climbed out of Hope's lap and jumped to the floor. "You made me disappoint my cat." Hope said, but her voice trailed off far away.

She stroked her fingers up inside her thighs and touched herself. I wasn't sure, at first, if she even knew what she was doing. I pulled and rolled her nipples between my thumb and my fingers. Her muscles—once so supple and relaxed—grew tight.

I matched the pace that Hope's fingers set between her legs, and she threw her head against my shoulder. She clenched her teeth. A long groan escaped her lips, and she was soft in my arms again.

Hope was still at first, but when she moved I lifted her small, soft hand to inhale the scent from her fingers. I kissed her fingertips and sucked her delicious juice from her skin.

She squirmed and laughed and rose to her knees beside me. "You turn me on, Cowboy." She pulled her long braid over her shoulder and watched me while she bit her lip. "I like the way you smell." She kissed my lips and my shoulder. "I like the way you taste." She kissed my chest, trailed her lips over my belly, and my cock filled her soft hands. "I like the way you feel."

Hope curled on the mattress beside me. She closed her lips around the head of my cock, and I couldn't stop myself from watching.

My cock pulsed and throbbed in Hope's mouth. She slipped her tongue around its sensitive head, and she rolled my balls with her fingertips. I didn't think she'd give me more time, but then she stopped to find the lotion. I watched her squeeze it onto the tip of my cock and smooth it down my shaft, and I groaned at the ceiling when she took me in her mouth again.

Instinct made me thrust back against her touch. Hope caught her breath, and I slammed my eyes shut. My cream burned the length of my shaft and erupted in her hands. I arched my back as my spasms emptied my balls, and I fell back on the mattress when they passed.

Hope pillowed her head on my thigh and laughed at me because panting, "Oh God, Hope! Oh God!" was as clever as I could get.

I stared at the ceiling until I could focus again then ran my hands up her legs. She gave my hand a little room, and I ran my fingers up between her thighs and trailed them over the soft contours of her butt.

Hope was surprised when I sat up. "Are you going somewhere?" she asked, and sat up beside me.

"I'm not going anywhere." I leaned close and stopped with our lips nearly touching. I could feel Hope's pulse even without touching her. She touched my lips with hers and tipped her head, and I pulled our mouths together with one hand at the back of her neck.

I explored Hope's mouth with my tongue. She met mine with hers and yielded to me. Her breath warmed my cheek, and her body was soft. Her breath caught when my rough fingers tracked up the inside of her thighs, and down again. I caressed the sensitive skin behind her knee, stroked her ankles, and worked my fingers between her toes.

Hope turned her head to break our kiss and talked with her lips against my neck. "That feels good, Cowboy."

"Maybe the cowboy should pay some attention to his pony's hooves." She gave a little gasp and fell back on the mattress while I arranged her legs around me. Hope didn't know what I meant at first, but she figured it out when I closed my hands around her foot and found the spot I wanted.

She moaned when I spread lotion between her toes and over her foot. I warmed her in my hands and kissed her sensitive spots. Hope laid back on the mattress and closed her eyes. She spread her arms wide to cool herself. Heat built between her thighs, and her body writhed slowly under my touch.

I worked my way up Hope's ankles and up her calves almost to her knee. She lifted her head when I set her foot down and said "Don't stop now, Cowboy!"

"Why would I stop? After this comes the currycomb and the brush." I picked up her other foot and started the process again.

Hope fell back among the sheets, and the light from her bedside lamp gleamed on the sheen of nectar between her legs. She gave in to the need to touch herself, and her fingers danced over her hot button. She pressed one finger and then two fingers between her wet lips, and her breath came shallow and ragged.

I stroked the sensitive skin inside her thigh and moved closer. I warmed lotion in my hands and folded them both around her shaved mound. Hope moaned my name, and I worked over her soft lips and then gently between them. Her trigger was full and firm. My slick fingers swirled over and along her hood and my thumb circled her wet vagina.

Hope bucked and clenched her teeth. Her orgasm tightened her body, and she writhed on the bed as her climax coursed through her muscles. She groaned and pushed my hands away when the euphoria clouded her mind, and I slipped off the side of the bed to kneel between her legs.

My mouth watered for a taste of her. I laid one leg over my shoulder and lifted the other wide. It wasn't until I kissed the inside of her thigh that she realized what I was after. She reached for my head to push me away or to pull me closer—I wasn't sure which—and I slipped my tongue into her to lap up her thick juice.

I tugged Hope's wet folds between my lips. I kissed them and sucked them, and Hope closed her legs around my head. She squealed when I took her sensitive bud in my mouth. Her muscles tightened, and she twisted in my grip. I could hardly breathe. I could hardly hear the garbled noises she made as she climaxed again.

"No more! Not now!" Hope pushed me away and covered herself with her hands between her legs. I let her go, wiped my face with my arm, and watched her crawl to the middle of the bed.

Hope was laughing into the sheet when I climbed over her. "What's so funny?" I asked, and moved her braid aside.

She turned her head to look at me. "The first night we met, do you remember? You told me you didn't need a victim."

I straddled her hips and slipped my hands up her bare back. "Said that. Still don't need a victim."

"You lie. You lie. I'm your victim of serial orgasm. Now I'm helpless."

"Could be worse, couldn't it?" I pressed my thumbs on either side of her spine just over her heart—not hard or deep—and felt her muscles yield. "Are my hands too rough?"

"Your hands are perfect." She flattened herself under me and released a long, soft sigh. "Why are you doing that?"

"Do you like it?" I asked. "This is to connect your body and your spirit."

Hope slapped at my leg. "Back up. Get off me. I'll worry about my body and spirit."

I sat back on my haunches between Hope's knees. She pushed her butt up and wiggled her fingers between her legs. "Not that far," she said. "Let me reach you."

Hope grunted in surprise when I pulled her hips to me. It wasn't what she had in mind, but it worked. She wrapped her hand around my hard-on and pumped it while she worked herself a little closer. She rubbed the head of my cock over the deep creases between her legs and tossed her head back when I pushed into her.

I lifted Hope against my chest, and I cupped her tits in my hands. I tasted the sweat on her skin and inhaled her scent, and I felt her excitement grow while my shaft moved inside her.

She pushed my hands away. "Your pony's too hot," she said and fell forward again on her knees and elbows. Her pussy stretched around my shaft and her hips rocked and rolled—slowly at first, in short strokes that grew faster and faster. She clenched her braid between her teeth and touched her trigger. Her nectar gleamed on my cock and seeped over my balls.

Hope squeezed her eyes shut when she came. She clenched her teeth and her climax racked her body. She collapsed on the sheet and my cock slipped out of her.

I followed Hope down and held her. I kissed her shoulders and her neck, and I pushed my cock back into her—deeper now, in long strokes that sent thrills through my body. I grasped her braid to turn her head. She smiled at me and pushed her ass up. "Ride me good, Cowboy."

That couldn't last long, and I didn't want it to. I slammed my hips against Hope's butt and gasped in her ear. The sensations from her body filled my mind—her slick skin sliding against mine, the way she moved in my arms, and the sounds she made.

I slammed deep into her and stopped. Lights flashed behind my eyes. My balls tightened and I groaned against her neck while my essence coursed through my shaft in one burning gush after another.

Hope turned when I was empty, and she held me while my cock relaxed. "You know, it isn't real late yet." Her fingers played over my chest and my hip, and they danced along my shaft. She kissed my jaw and my lips, and she wrapped me in her legs. My pony was very persuasive.

* * *

It really was late when I fell back on the bed for the last time. Hope was as tired as I was. She crawled up my body, and I brushed a sweaty lock away from her forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day. You look like you've been ridden hard."

Hope lifted her head and laughed at me. She wiped at the sheen of sweat drying on my chest. "And you look like you've been put up wet."

I couldn't disagree. We relaxed without talking until the room grew cool, and I pulled the bed clothes around us.

"Cowboy?" she asked, and looked up—probably to see if I was still awake, "do you remember back after Christmas when you offered to teach me to ride?"

I stroked her hip and gave her a sleepy smile. "I do," I said. "You shut me down."

"I did. But, now, if your sister's kids will let me on your big gelding, then I'm ready to learn."