No Choice

Story Info
An attractive woman alone in the middle of the night.
1.4k words
3.88
29.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers

Sophia was afraid. She had been walking for half an hour but just seemed to get more and more lost. She was sure she had gone the right way after leaving the club, but now she was all turned around. The pills she had taken weren't helping at all, she couldn't tell houses apart anymore, and she was sure she was being followed.

Her and a friend of hers had met some guys at the club for some drinks, and maybe some other substances. Her friend had led her man away to the bathrooms, and seeing as they were sat close to the doors, they could hear the clapping even over the thumping music. Her man had passed out too soon after, and she had bundled him into a taxi and sent him home. She had left, thinking that was the smart idea, the drugs and alcohol clearly impeding her decision making. She was suddenly very conscious of the fat latina ass she had stuffed into this tiny skirt, and her long, thick but toned legs. She had always been proud of her body, and how it drove guys crazy, but she'd trade her looks for anyone else right now, as she spotted a shadowy form following her. She ducked into an alley and started jogging, her ass cheeks clapping slightly as she ran, when someone stepped out from the shadows in front of her.

"Stop."

She did as she was told. A strange fog seemed to pass over her vision, like looking through frosted glass. Colours started bouncing across her pupils, and she realised the drugs must be really kicking in, when a thought crossed her mind. "Why did I stop?" She thought. A rising sense of alarm sent shivers down her spine, when suddenly she felt his hands on her. A warm sensation spread from his fingers, travelling through her whole body, especially her nipples and pussy were becoming especially hot. She managed to stop a moan. She was so confused, what was going on?!

His hands travelled across her olive skin, and she felt him kiss Hera's she started to tremble. She couldn't get her head straight, and the colours kept getting brighter and more vibrant. She could feel her pussy dripping for whoever this was, and she couldn't understand why.

"This is rape!" She thought.

"Yes...it feels good...I like rape..." said a small, powerful voice in her head, every word it spoke dripping with lust.

"No, no I don't want this...I need help!"

"Don't lie to yourself puta. You need this. You wanted to be raped. Look at you in that skirt, your ridiculous fat ass enticing men...you need to be punished..."

"Yes..." she mumbled out loud.

"Punish me papi..."

When Sophia woke up, he was still raping her. She was on her back in a huge red bed, her legs over his shoulders, as he mercilessly pounded her soaking cunt. She was already moaning and screaming when she woke up too, the room spinning around her. He was so pale, so strong...his muscles rippled with every violent thrust down into her wet pussy. She screamed for him to fuck her harder, to be rougher, before she realised what she was saying and clapped a hand over her mouth in shock.

For the first time, she saw his face. So sharp and handsome, but his eyes scared her. Dark red and abyssal, before she could scream for help she found herself passionately kissing him.

"I belong to him after all...I should make my papi happy..." she thought, the small voice now the only thoughts in her mind, all reason drowned out by the wet slapping noise of his balls clapping against her fat latina ass. He broke the kiss, and pulled out of her, causing her to squirt all over his abdomen, her legs limp and twitching on his shoulders. She almost passed out again, as the room around her finally became clear. It was gaudy, but expensive. Everything was a shade of red, and she realised suddenly she had no idea where she was, though she didn't care anymore. Her master was getting up to leave.

"Where are you going?" She said, a small part of her resenting the desperation in her voice. "I have other things to do tonight." He said. His voice sounded so much like the one in her head. He turned back to her.

"You will not leave while I am gone. You are my property now." He said.

"Of course master." She said, smiling.

"I'll be waiting..."

Seemingly satisfied he turned away, and everything went black again.

When she woke up, she was dressed in a crimson fishnet bodysuit, and suddenly very afraid again. She stood up suddenly, catching a glimpse of her almost nude body, the fishnet slightly pressing into her tan skin. She ran out of the room into a long hallway, terrified and panicked, trying to find the way out, when she noticed a slight aching in her neck. She stopped, and felt it, only to find two puncture holes there. Realising quickly what was happening, she turned and ran straight into the tall, dark man. She went to run but he grabbed her,pulling her backwards against him.

"I decided it would be more fun for you to struggle." He said. She could almost hear the smirk in his voice. She screamed every Spanish obscenity she knew at him as he grabbed her arms, holding her in place with inhuman strength. Bending her over a nearby dresser, he forcefully pressed his impressive pale cock into her asshole. She screamed in pain, kicking and fighting as he started to pound her,harder and harder until her voice went hoarse from the screams, and she fell against the dresser for support. He kept fucking her, raping her ass, for what seemed like hours, forcing her to orgasm multiple times, each time stopping her from passing out with a sudden rush of hypnotic adrenaline. Her fight was spent, and she was all but unconscious when he finally let go of her hips and pulled himself out of her.

She collapsed, ass up face down, her holes gaping.

"He hasn't cum...how hasn't he..." her thoughts were interrupted by his hands on her hips. "You decide. Would you rather I fuck you like this again, or be under my influence?" The question made her skin crawl, and she went to tell him to fuck off, when she considered. "At least it won't be painful?" She thought. As if reading her mind (probably), he tightened his grip on her and her tearful face gave way to a dumb, fucked silly expression. She flicked her raven hair back and looked at her master, her owner, as he lifted her vertically up by her hips, lining up her once again dripping cunt with his massive dick.

"Please-" was all she managed to say before he slammed into her, not bothering to thrust, instead pulling her back and forth using his freaky strength to fuck her limp body like a ragdoll. Her fat, jiggly ass rippled and shook with every pounding thrust, her soaked cunt sliding down his shaft, gripping every inch. She couldn't breathe, didn't need to, all she needed was his dick, all the time. Sophia couldn't remember her name, where she was, what her job was, or even that she was worth anything at all beyond being a human shaped condom fucktoy for her master. She needed it so badly. Her eyes rolled back as the biggest orgasm of her life hit her like a train, and she clamped down on his cock, milking him until he too, finally came. He dropped her like a discarded toy, his thick seed pouring out of her into a thick viscous puddle on the floor. "Yes. I think you'll do." He said, the last thing she heard before blacking out once again.

"So I said, it's a lifestyle choice man, I don't know what to tell you." Said the handsome stranger in front of her. Sophia blinked rapidly. She was back in the club, and the pale stranger in front of her seemed familiar. She could even still hear the distant clapping of her friend getting dicked down by her guy friend.

"Anyway, I should get going." The man said, standing up. He was surprisingly tall, and Sophia stood too, confused.

"Wanna come back to my place?" He asked, locking eyes with her. For reasons Sophia couldn't explain, she almost came just from the eye contact.

"Y-yes..." she stammered, eyes tracing the big bulge in his pants. He chuckled, showing his pearly white teeth, and a pair of sharp canines.

"I know. It's not like you ever had a choice to begin with."

Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers