No Debating Desire

Story Info
Student and teacher make the most of limited time.
3.5k words
3.9
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story dates back to the time when I was a freshman in college. Aged eighteen, I was well-built, tall, and decent looking. Being a part of the college football team, I got a lot of action. This one time, a girl blew me in the locker room toilet just before a game to get me pumped. I fucked her brains out in the same toilet after we won that game because I scored a brace.

Life was good until I sustained a nasty injury in a game, which put me out of the football scene. With some time to spare since I couldn't play football, I joined the organizing team for the inter-collegiate debate being hosted by our college at the insistence of my roommate (he was the secretary of the Debating Club and knew I needed a change because I was feeling a little depressed due to my injury). We were all assigned responsibility for outstation delegations-I was made in-charge of the team from the Delhi based St. George's College-a very prestigious and elite institution.

On the designated day, I went to the airport to greet the team. It was routine stuff, but my jaw dropped when I saw the stunning lady who accompanied the delegation. Her name was Rachel Abraham, and she was a teacher at St. George's. I'd spoken to her over the phone a few times, and had found her voice enchanting. Little did I know that her voice would be nothing compared to her body. Wearing a chiffon sari with a sleeveless blouse, she was revealing much of her flat stomach for free viewing. The relatively low neckline of the blouse gave a generous view of her breasts when she bent down to pick her luggage up.

Full Sushmita Sen vibes from Main Hoon Na! She was blessed with an hourglass figure and a dusky complexion-a true Indian beauty. Her breasts weren't very large, yet they were perfectly well proportioned with her body. Their perkiness made them look bigger. She was hot enough to make the two female debaters on the team invisible for me-women my age who were wearing tank tops and shorts, showcasing their slender legs and toned abs-women I should've been thinking about banging. I could feel a twitch in my pants, which I readily adjusted to ensure it wasn't noticed. I introduced myself and she smiled at me-she had a pleasant personality in addition to her hotness.

Over the next two days, I got to spend a lot of time with Rachel ma'am-it was mostly the two of us post breakfast, once the debating sessions started. Unlike the other teachers who were quite old, she was interested in exploring the campus. I learnt more about her as we talked. She was 30 years old, and had been teaching for only 2 years. There was definitely some sexual tension between us. When we were in one of the quieter spots in college, she remarked about how this would be a perfect spot to hook up and jokingly said that I probably had my fair share of fun there, and winked at me. She also told me about her recent breakup and asked me about my relationship status.

Soon, things got a little heated between us when we were in the gym area. After looking around a little to ensure nobody was around, she turned her back towards me and asked me to tie one of the strings of her blouse that had become loose. Removing her silky hair from her back with her hand, she exposed her backless blouse to me. Seeing her bare back made me extremely horny, and I felt like bending her over and taking her then and there. But since I wasn't yet sure what this gesture meant, I restrained myself, only daring to run my fingers over her back. She devilishly smiled and let out a chuckle in response. I stepped it up a notch and ran my fingers over waist and her stomach. I was a little taken aback when she put her palm on my neck. This was the signal I needed. Reading the room, I proceeded to kiss her neck while holding her waist with both hands, one hand slowly moving downwards, towards her pussy. This made her let out a little moan. Just as the fun was beginning, we heard the sound of footsteps coming from the adjacent corridor. I quickly broke contact with her, she tidied her sari up, and we fled from the spot-our cheeks a little red.

We didn't have any opportunity to get intimate after that during the course of the day, even though the sexual tension between us was off the charts. The conversations were full of innuendo and lots of touching went on. We were almost caught playing footsie under the dining table.

That night was the 'break night'-where the teams that qualified for the knockout rounds on the last and final day would be announced. It usually involved good food and a lot of under-the -table alcohol and drugs, which more often than not led to a fuck fest.

I was looking forward to seeing what Rachel ma'am would wear to this party. Would it be another sexy sari or perhaps something more modern-a dress maybe? I wanted to fuck her so bad I could feel the bulge in my pants just by thinking about her. To my disappointment, she was nowhere to be seen. I looked around a lot, and saw her delegation, but couldn't spot her. Just as I was going to ask one of the hot female debaters on the St. George's team about her whereabouts, I heard the teacher in-charge of our debating society calling my name out. She informed me that Rachel ma'am wasn't feeling well and was resting in her room. She handed me a strip of Crocin tablets and asked me to deliver them to her room, which was in the girls hostel block. For good measure, I also procured a bottle of vodka from a friend and took it along. Ordinarily, men were not allowed to go into this block, but since I had permission from the teacher-in-charge, I was allowed.

I climbed the stairs in anticipation, my heartbeat racing. Once in front of her room, I regained my composure, straightened my clothes, and then knocked on the door. She opened the door and smiled at me. She was wearing a long kurta. Just a long kurta. The off white chikankari kurta revealed her perfect figure. I also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and saw her perfect, perky breasts for the first time. Her toned legs were on full display, and although she was wearing underwear, I could see her thigh gap through the kurta. She looked up and down, sizing me up. Taking the bottle of vodka and the strip of Crocin tablets from my hands, she walked into the room, and I followed her after carefully locking the door.

Throwing the Crocin tablets into the bin, she leisurely sat down on the single bed, putting one hand behind her and taking a swig from the bottle with the other. 'You know why I asked her to send you?' she said, before gesturing to me to sit down next to her. I upped the ante and sat on my knees in front of her instead. I bent down to pick her legs up and placed them on my shoulders. I kissed her calves and slowly made my way up to her thighs, just shy of her pussy, which made her put the bottle on the bedside table and lie down on the bed. I yanked down her underwear and saw her pussy for the first time-it was so perfectly symmetrically, without any lips jutting out-a mystical cave awaiting exploration. She had a slight bush around it, but that didn't matter to me. Despite my strongest urge to take her then and there, I decided to engage in some foreplay to set the mood.

Again, I went back to kissing and caressing her calves. Slowly, I went up to her thighs, progressively going towards her womanhood-taking it nice and easy. Her response to this was to play with her breasts through her kurta and let out soft moans. Her pussy was beginning to get wet when I put my mouth to it. Gently kissing it, I experienced her left hand reach out and touch my hair, trying to grab a hold of them. I continued kissing the exterior before inserting my tongue inside purposefully.

Her moans became louder when I did this, and I went deeper in response. I ran the length of my tongue inside her pussy, touching every crevice and corner-feeling the soft, wet insides. I went a little deeper, exploring the depths of her pussy. While we were absorbed in the passion of our intimacy, her phone suddenly rang-distracting both of us and waking us from our menagerie. I removed my mouth from her pussy to allow her to attend the call. Her response made me understand it was the teacher-in-charge of our debating society, which is when a naughty idea was conceived in my mind.

While she was still on the call, I put my mouth back on the pussy, and started going deeper with my tongue, with a lot of intensity and aggression. She was struggling to suppress her moans, and this was a big turn on. She used her free hand to try and stop me, but I held it tightly. All she could manage now were monosyllabic responses. The old hag on the other end just wasn't cutting the call, much to my delight. The struggle got too much for Rachel ma'am and she abruptly said 'Okay, bye!' and cut the call. Throwing her phone on the bed, she applied great force to pull me up and locked me in a kiss, sloppily making out with me while our hands ran over each others' bodies. I lay on top of her on the bed and found her hands slowly going towards my jeans and unbuttoning it. I wriggled out of my jeans and also removed my underwear. My cock was free, erect to its full length, and had precum oozing out of it. As we made out, Rachel ma'am stroked my cock, giving me a handjob using the precum.

Soon enough, my patience for foreplay was up. Taking out the condom that's always in my wallet, I put it on while Rachel ma'am got naked after removing her kurta. Seeing her perfect naked body, I couldn't wait to be inside her. She took another swig from the bottle and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs-inviting me to fuck her. If ever I had any intention of being gentle, it went out of the window when I saw her inviting me to take her naked body. I turned her over in one go, and slapped her ass hard a few times. She let out a little shriek but didn't ask me to stop. Pulling her body up, I brought her on her knees and then inserted my cock inside her pussy from behind.

Having the full length of my six inch cock inside her warm, wet pussy felt so good. I kept thrusting into her, increasing my pace and intensity, and she kept moaning ever so loudly. My skin smacked loudly against hers, and I was glad our neighbors were at the break night party, else the thin walls would've betrayed us.

Tugging at her hair, I extended the other hand and grabbed her breast, giving her nipple a pinch. Fucking her in that position was pure ecstasy. The whole night was panning out like a porn movie, and I was barely midway through!

After we'd fucked in doggy style for a while, Rachel ma'am decided she'd been subservient for too long. She broke the fucking, and pushed me onto the bed. Then, putting her body on mine, she made out with me whilst simultaneously using her fingers to insert my dick inside her pussy.

She rode me like a woman possessed, gyrating her hips and twerking on the bed in ways that would put the college bimbos I generally banged to shame. Putting her palms on my thighs, she rode me good. I had my hands on her plump ass, grabbing and scratching that thing of beauty.

I couldn't hold on too long, and yelled 'I'm gonna cum!'. Hearing this, she immediately got off my dick and knelt on the floor between my legs and spread them wide apart. With one swift move, she tore off the condom and took the entire length of my dick in her mouth. Once she started bobbing her head up and down, it was only a few seconds before I shot my entire load into her mouth. Like a champion, she swallowed every last drop of it.

I was completely exhausted by this point. Rachel ma'am, still naked, got up and sat on the desk, taking another swig of vodka (to down the semen haha). I moved up to her and gave her a kiss. She passed the bottle to me and I took a swig myself. While I was drinking, she casually fiddled with my balls, making my dick twitch.

As much as I would've loved to keep banging her brains out, I noticed that the time for the party was almost up, and the delegates would start returning to their rooms, which in turn would make it extremely difficult for me to sneak out without being noticed.

I got dressed to leave the room. Rachel ma'am was getting tipsy now. Still naked, she gave me a sloppy kiss before letting me go. I tiptoed out of the building, thankfully without being caught.

We didn't get a lot of alone time the next day. The delegates of the teams that had failed to make it to the knockouts were roaming around the campus as well, so finding a quiet spot was difficult. Rachel ma'am had traded her saris in for Western formals today (blouse, skirt, and blazer). I couldn't help but visualize her naked body underneath.

Expectedly, St. George's had reached the final, which was taking place in the main auditorium. It would be all over after the final, whether they won or lost, and I just had to fuck Rachel ma'am again. It was my life's mission.

The main auditorium had two green rooms behind it, at the end of a long corridor. Rachel ma'am accompanied her team onto the stage to support them, and once the debate began, she stood in the wings to listen to the arguments. The St. George's Team was scheduled to depart a few hours after the debate, which means they wouldn't be staying the night. I calculated that the debate would be over in around half an hour. This was my last and only chance to taste this fine woman one last time, and I knew I'd regret it for a long time to come if I let it pass.

Deciding to take my chance, I wrote on a piece of paper 'Green Room. Only 30 minutes left.' and slipped it to Rachel ma'am while making my way to the St George's Green Room. My heart was racing as I paced around the room. Would she come? Was she interested enough to leave her team during the finals? All these thoughts were darting through my head when I heard the door open. In came Rachel ma'am, in all her sexy glory, and locked the door behind her. Not wanting to waste even a single moment, I pounced at her, kissing her with all the passion I could muster, borne out of all the pent up horniness, pinning her to the door. She reciprocated, the sense of urgency not lost on her either.

I was also aware that at any moment, another student (or worse, a teacher) could come knocking and neither Rachel ma'am nor I could possibly offer a reasonable explanation as to why the two of us were locked in the Green Room while the Finals were going on, which for the entire college, including the principal, had gathered in the auditorium which was just one corridor away. I can't express just how much I was turned on by this whole situation! A spirited debate in a hall full of people in full flow a stone's throw away from us, while Rachel ma'am and I were in full flow, fucking like there was no tomorrow.

Last night's foreplay was a luxury we could ill afford. We only had around 20 minutes or so. While we kissed passionately, we took off our clothes and threw them around the room. Soon, we were just down to our underpants. I grabbed her soft, supple breasts and squeezed them forcefully while her hands traveled down under the fabric of my boxers and played with rock-hard dick.

I held her waist and turned her around, thus breaking the kiss. She slid her panties to her ankles and then got out of them before putting her hands on the door, while I wore a condom. Then, I slowly entered her from behind. Our passionate kiss had made her sufficiently wet for the whole of my dick to smoothly enter her pussy. I pounded her from behind while firmly grabbing her breasts, as she struggled to keep her voice low, often having to cover her mouth with her hands.

Something was amiss for me-I wanted to soak in the beauty of this sexual Goddess one last time-to see her beautiful body responding to the sensation of my hard dick being fully inside her-that sense of fulfillment and pleasure on her face...

Pulling out, but still grabbing her waist, I pushed her towards the dressing table, which had a big mirror in front of it. Then, I entered her again. Yes! This was what I was looking for. This is what I was born for! To see her beautiful breasts swinging with each thrust of my dick. To see her face contort everytime my dick touched the depths of her pussy. To see her hands barely managing to hold onto the wooden frame of the mirror. To see her smooth, naked, sweaty back, over on which I left my mark with my nails.

In the midst of all these thoughts, I sensed that I was about to cum, and that she was about to as well. I pumped with all my might, before I shot out my load into the condom. Her orgasm hit a few seconds later, and this time she didn't bother covering her mouth and let out a long, loud moan replete with the sound of pure, unadulterated pleasure. Had anyone been in the corridor, they would've surely heard us. Thankfully, we were lucky, very lucky, on that day.

I collapsed onto the chair behind me, and Rachel ma'am sat on my lap with her back towards me. Both of us were panting and sweating profusely. We'd had the best sex of our lives. I most certainly had! Alas, it would have to be the last time, at least for the foreseeable future. The sense of time not lost on either of us, we shared one last passionate kiss to commemorate our brief but intense sexual relationship, before picking up our clothes from the floor and getting dressed again.

We snuck out of the Green Room, ensuring nobody saw us. For good measure, we went to the wings on different sides of the auditorium. The last speech was going on when we reached our respective spots, but the eloquent words of the debater were merely noise for the two of us, as our eyes locked and we mentally undressed each other and fucked like animals, in our heads. The intensity of emotions in that moment was so high that we could've started fucking in the middle of the auditorium without giving a fuck about what was happening around us.

Our thoughts were finally broken when the debate ended and the St. George's team went to Rachel ma'am, while I got busy arranging the awards.

As expected, the St. George's team won the debate. Rachel ma'am joined the team in the celebrations, which were cut short because they were supposed to catch a flight back to Delhi.

I went to drop the team off at the airport. I wanted to kiss Rachel ma'am so badly that I almost screamed when I couldn't. All we managed was a hug, a bit tighter and longer than a hug between a student of one college and a visiting teacher of another ought to be. Her team was too busy celebrating to notice or care. I tried to convey all my emotions in that hug, and I know she did too. I saw her walk into the airport with her team and that was the last I saw of that wonderful lady.

Rachel ma'am and I stayed in touch for a while after the debate. We talked about life and such, and even flirted a little every now and then.

About one year later, she posted pictures on Facebook from her wedding. She was truly a beautiful bride, and her husband was a very lucky man indeed.

As for me, I'm back on the football team after recovering from my injury, and on my way to get a blowjob in the locker room toilet before the big game tonight! ;)