No Greater Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Marilyn followed suit.

"You've been smoking those cigars again, haven't you?" his mother asked, smiling. "Just like your dad, I swear. Well, it's still great to see you. I wish Lynette could have been with you, though."

"Me, too, Mom," he said. Brian came out of the house and shook his big brother's hand. Mike shook his hand and gave him a manly bear hug.

"I'll get your stuff," Brian said after the two hugged. Mike patted him on the back.

"Thanks, bro," he said. Walking in the house, Mike was hugged by everyone, including his father, his grandparents and "Aunt" Amy and her husband. After saying their hellos, everyone gathered in the living room.

"So how are you, son," Chris asked.

"I've been better, Dad," he said. "It sure is great to see all of you, though."

"I just want you to know that all of us are pulling for you, no matter what you decide, okay?" Chris said. Mike nodded his head. "Let me bring you up to speed. After we talked yesterday, I contacted an old friend of mine, Ron Wiseman. He's an ace researcher who's done a lot of work with the Federal HomeFront Security Task Force and he told me this morning he's pretty sure what's going on with your wife."

"HomeFront Security Task Force?" Mike asked. "I've never heard of that. What is it?" Chris' father responded.

"That's the outfit we did some clean-up work for back during the Skaggs administration, remember that?" he said, addressing Chloe's father.

"Yeah, I remember. That was quite a mess with the First Lady," he said. "Trust me, son, you're a lot better off not knowing."

"So, Mike, are you ready to hear what Ron has to say?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, Dad, I really need to know what the hell is going on," Mike said. Chris called his friend, and soon, Ron's face filled the giant 92-inch television on the wall.

"Oh, there you all are. You must be Mike Weber, Chris and Chloe's son, right?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Mike said in response.

"Please call me Ron. I work for a living," he said to laughter. "Well, finding your wife and General Masters turned out to be a lot easier than I thought. In the old days this would probably have taken me a day or possibly two, but with all the new tech and protocols we have now, it only took me a few minutes.

"Masters?" Chris' father asked. "David Masters? He's a general now?"

"Yes, he is," Ron said. "Why, do you know him?"

"I met him some time ago, back when he was a lieutenant colonel," he said. "If it's the same guy I met, he was a piece of shit back then, too," he added, turning to Chloe's father. "You remember that crap pile we had to sort through in Somalia?" Chloe's father nodded his head. "I still think he was behind all that. Fucking politician." He glanced at Marilyn and Chloe. "Oops, sorry, girls."

"Go on, Ron," Mike said.

"Well, it turns out your wife and the general are on a cruise ship heading to the Mediterranean. They booked the cruise about two months ago and left Miami about three days before you got your orders in Africa. They were pretty easy to find, actually. According to the ship's manifest, they registered as 'Gen. and Mrs. D.A. Masters.'

"The general, by the way, IS married, but she was told her husband would be in the field and incommunicado for as long as a month. Thanks to new TSA regulations, I even have photos of them signing aboard the ship. Take a look," he said. The screen split into two windows, with Ron's face on one side and an image of Gen. Masters and Lynette on the other. Mike was furious. The general's arm was around Lynette's waist and they appeared to be a happily-married couple.

"There's more," Ron said. "I checked this cruise ship out, and it's one of those specialty deals that's all the rage now. It's an 'adult' cruise, which means, one, there are no children and, two, there's not much shuffleboard being played on the deck, if you know what I mean."

"I'm sorry, Ron," Mike said. "I'm not into the new fad craze things. I'm just a simple guy, so can you spell that out a bit for me?"

"Sure, Mike, I understand," Ron said. "This may be a bit upsetting, so I'll try to keep it plain and simple. These things normally cater to the more well-to-do crowd, the type of people with lots of money who live a flashier lifestyle. This particular cruise has lots of, shall we say, adult, parties, clothing-optional swimming areas, and events with lots of swinging and that type of thing. In short, it's practically a floating orgy." Everyone in the room gasped. Even Chris and Chloe -- no strangers to public nudity or sex -- were surprised that Mike's wife would participate in something like this with someone other than her husband.

"I'll send you a copy of the cruise's event schedule. You'll find it... interesting. Anyway, the parent company does what it can to keep itself from getting tangled in extra-marital situations, even requiring passengers to present signed papers showing they're free of STDs and requiring them to sign papers releasing the cruise, the crew or the company from any liability, but as you can imagine, it doesn't always work out," Ron said.

"So, is there proof that my wife has been intimate with the general?" Mike asked. Ron nodded his head.

"I'm afraid so, Mike," he said. "It took me a little while to get legal access to the ship's systems. I could've just hacked my way in, but I figured you'd need something that can be used in court. Fortunately, the phrase, 'in the interest of national security' goes a long way to opening doors and gaining access to otherwise 'secure' cameras and video archives.

"I was able to access their on-board cameras and all of their archived videos. This is something required by DHS as well as the parent company in the event of situations just like this. I won't show anything explicit here but I can forward that to your private email if you wish," he said. Mike nodded and sent Ron his private email address.

"Here's something you should really find interesting," Ron said. A picture of Lynette and David in bed appeared. They were both covered, but it was clear they were both naked. Lynette had a tablet device in her hands. Mike noticed the date/time stamp in the corner.

"Hold that one just a minute," he said, pulling out his tablet. He compared the time stamp on the photo to the time stamp on the short exchange he had with Lynette while in Africa. They matched perfectly. The bitch, he thought. She was in bed with Masters while texting her husband.

"This one has video attached to it," Ron said. "Listen to what they're saying." The picture went to video and everyone watched as Lynette angrily pounded on the tablet. A few seconds later, she tossed the thing on her night stand and angrily held up her middle finger.

"That fucking bastard," she said. "Fuck him and fuck his stupid family. Who does he think he is telling me what's going to happen. I swear, I don't know what's worse, him or that stupid fucking sister of his." David responded as he stroked her hair. Mike looked at Marilyn, who appeared ready to explode.

"Is that why you took the battery out of your phone after we left the Bahamas?" he asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, I was getting sick and tired of hearing from his sister wanting to plan things for his and Brian's birthday," she said.

"It's alright, dear," he said. "You don't have to deal with them if you don't want to. Your husband will be back in Africa in 45 days and I can personally see to it that he gets taken care of for good." Lynette smiled.

"I don't want him dead, David." she said. "I still have some feelings for him."

"Well then, if you have feelings for him, why are you here on the 'Orgy Boat' with me and not him? Why not just divorce him and be done with it?" he asked.

"You know why, David. He's not a bad guy and he does treat me right. It's just that all I ever hear is how wonderful and loving his parents are and how great his siblings are. It makes me want to puke sometimes. He's always talking about how smart his brother is and how he's so proud of him graduating at the top of his class at West Point. I can't really compete with all that," she said. "Besides, his family is fucking loaded. Between his grandparents and his father being a best-selling author, he'll end up having enough to buy an island if he wants. I'd be crazy to give that up."

"Okay, whatever you say," David said. "But if he gives you any shit, any at all, you let me know and I'll see to it he gets in a pile of crap he'll never be able to escape from."

"You mean, he won't come home?" Lynette asked.

"He'll come home, but it'll be in a flag-draped box headed for Dover," David said. "Don't worry, friendly-fire incidents happen all the time. He'll get some medals, get buried in a national cemetery someplace and you can collect his life insurance after playing the grieving widow. You can handle that, right?" Lynette smiled.

"Yeah, I can turn on the tears for the cameras," she said. "Now come here and give me some loving." David smiled at her.

"That's right, you have a tournament tonight, don't you? You're determined to win that thing, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I am, and I intend to be fully rested. There's over 3,000 guys on this ship, and I intend to have as many of them fill me up as possible," she said. David laughed.

"My, you are a little slut, aren't you?" he asked. She smiled and nodded her head. "Well, just so long as I get to be at the front of the line." They kissed, then settled down to get some sleep. The video faded to black. Everybody was shocked at what they just heard. Who was this woman, they all wondered.

"What did she mean about a tournament?" Mike asked.

"That's explained in the ship's schedule of events I emailed you," Ron said. "I'd rather not go into it here, but we can discuss it privately later on if you wish."

"Ron, this has got to be an expensive cruise," Chris said. "How are they paying for it?"

"Excellent question, Chris," Ron said. "You're right, these cruises are extremely expensive. I haven't had a chance to dig that deep, but I have several bots working the problem now. When I know, you guys will know." Ron turned to Mike.

"Listen, Mike, this is all going to be a huge shock to you," he said. "Once we get as many details as we can, you and I will need to discuss strategy going forward. I expect that you'll be filing for divorce."

"Absolutely," Mike said. Ron nodded his head.

"I think that's a wise course of action. Dealing with the general, however, is going to be tricky," he said. "Normally, you could file charges under the UCMJ and let Army CID handle it. Problem is that General Masters is very well connected. I'm talking White House-level connections here. If you go into this ham-handed, you could end up either dead or buried in red tape at Fort Leavenworth." Mike nodded his head. "You can't just fix bayonets and charge."

"I understand," he said. Chris' father spoke up.

"Look, Ron, we still have some connections in the intel community and the Secret Service," he said. "If there's anything we can do, let us know. This dirtbag needs to pay." Ron nodded his head.

"Thanks, I may just take you up on that," he said. "Guys, I'd better get back to work. Mike, I've sent a bunch of stuff for you to look at and I'll keep you informed as things progress."

"Thanks, Ron, I appreciate it," Mike said. Everyone else joined in as Ron ended the call. After Ron hung up, everyone sat in shock at what they had just learned. Marilyn was the first to speak.

"I'm sorry, Mike," she said, tears running down her cheeks.

"What for?" he asked. "You didn't do anything."

"I called her, hoping we could plan something for yours and Brian's birthday. I always loved her like a sister and I thought she'd be happy to do something with us," she said. "I always wondered why she kept putting me off. Now I know why. That BITCH. I hate her!" Mike put an arm around his sister.

"It's okay, sis," he said. "None of this is your fault. Got it?" She nodded her head.

"I got it, Mike," she said. Chris' father came up to Mike and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Mike, listen, son," he said. "I know it's gonna get rough for you. Just know that the whole family is with you on this. Those bastards fuck with one of us, they fuck with all of us. I know what kind of soldier you are, and I'm damn proud of you. But that Ron fella is right. You can't just go in with guns a-blazing. You gotta out-think those bastards. We'll do everything we can from our end. But if you need to talk, come on over and we'll kill a couple six packs over a game or something. Understand?" Mike nodded his head and smiled.

"I understand, Pops," he said. "Thanks."

"Hey, Pops, what about me?" Brian said, smiling. "I could go for some of your homemade beer myself." The old man smiled.

"Well, hell, why not?" he said, laughing. "You did graduate at the top of your class at West Point. I reckon you've earned a beer or two." He waved as he and Chris' mother left. Chloe's parents also comforted Mike on their way out.

Soon, it was just Chris, Chloe, Amy and the three siblings. They sat in shock until Mike's tablet buzzed, indicating incoming messages. He checked and saw three fairly large emails from Ron. One message had documents attached while the others had video. He opened the documents and began reading, his eyes growing wide as he looked over the ship's event schedule. He turned to his parents.

"Dad, Mom, can we talk?" he asked. Brian sensed what was coming and turned to Marilyn.

"Hey, sis," he said, "challenge you to a game of pool volleyball." She looked at him and smiled.

"You're on, Mr. West Point. I'm not 11 anymore, so I'll probably beat your ass," she said, running upstairs to change. Brian followed, seeing the look of appreciation on his brother's face.

"Sure, Mike, what is it?" Chloe asked after the other two left. Mike handed her his tablet so she could look at the schedule.

"Look at this," he said. "What the hell is all this?" Chris looked at the tablet with Chloe and Amy joined them. Their faces turned red and their eyes grew wide.

"Oh my God," Amy said. "We were wild when we were younger, but this is way over the top." Chloe nodded her head.

"I agree," she said. The schedule included all-night orgies, contests where female passengers masturbated, with the goal of seeing who could squirt the farthest upon orgasm, BDSM seminars and a host of similarly-themed events.

There were a number of other events, some fairly tame, but what caught their attention was what the cruise called a "creampie gangbang tournament," an ongoing contest where women competed to see who could take the most from the most number of men. Contestants gathered every other night and all but the top three women were eliminated. Those who won would move to the next round until only three remained. Those three women would then compete to become the cruise's "Creampie Gangbang Queen."

Mike saw that Ron had given him a set of credentials into the ship's intranet, and logged in. Looking around, he saw that Lynette had been in the top three for each event she participated in. Next to her name was a number -- 175. He assumed that meant she had taken 175 loads of cum in her various orifices. He felt sick at the thought.

He pulled up one of the videos Ron had sent, and quickly spotted Lynette. Video from one of the ship's crew, apparently taken with a body camera, showed her on her back with a giant black cock in her pussy and another cock in her mouth.

After they filled her, two more men took their place. At one point, she put one man under her and eased onto his giant unprotected member, then spread her legs and let another man squeeze his cock inside her pussy. Turning her head, she opened her mouth and sucked a third man to orgasm.

After the two men thrust inside her for a while, they each filled her with sperm. She lifted up and two more men took their place. Everyone at the table was disgusted with the display she was putting on. Amy looked closely at Lynette's face.

"Chloe, take a look at her eyes," she said. "Is it just me or does she look like she's on something?" Chloe looked and nodded her head.

"It sure looks like she could have been dosed with something. I don't see how anyone could keep doing what she's doing for as long as she's been doing it otherwise," she said.

"Yeah, I've seen that at the ER a few times," Amy said. "Girls come in after being up on that new Super-E stuff that's been going around. That's pretty dangerous. They lose a lot of weight and after they've been off of it for a while they start hallucinating. I've even heard of girls killing themselves after they've been dosed."

"My God, her body's probably ruined by now. And I don't see anyone using any protection whatsoever," Chloe said.

"I don't see Masters anywhere in this video," Chris said. "Could be he's moved on down the line to check out the competition."

Mike shut down his tablet in frustration.

"I've seen enough," he said. Chris pulled out his wallet and handed his son a card.

"Here's a number for the meanest lawyer in the state," he said. "She hates cheaters with a passion and I'm sure she'll do a good job for you." Mike took the card and thanked his father. "Listen, why don't you go get settled in then join me out back for a smoke and a glass of wine. We can watch your sister kick Brian's ass in the pool." Mike smiled.

"Sure, Dad," he said. "That sounds like fun." He left the table and took his stuff upstairs. Calling the attorney, he got an appointment for the next day. After putting everything away, he went back down and joined his father on the deck and enjoyed a flavored cigar while watching Marilyn and Brian chasing a ball in the pool.

"Your sister's actually gotten quite good at this over the years," Chris said. "She's given your mother and I a run for our money more than a few times."

Mike laughed as Marilyn spiked the ball over the net, causing it to land just out of Brian's reach. She started jumping up and down, splashing her brother.

"My game!" she shouted. "I win!" Brian splashed her back and the two began laughing and chasing each other in the pool the way they used to when they were younger. Mike smiled, enjoying the scene playing out before him. For a moment, he forgot his troubles with Lynette.

After dinner and a brief celebration of the children's birthdays, Brian was in his room changing and glanced out his window, which overlooked the family's back yard. He saw Mike heading into the woods with his tablet and something else -- a .45 caliber pistol strapped to his belt. It looked like the old M1911 his grandfather had given him when he graduated from the Virginia Military Institute. Brian didn't want to pry, but the presence of the pistol concerned him. He had a pretty good idea where his brother was headed, so he went downstairs and took off into the woods.

He stayed far enough back so his brother wouldn't notice him and quietly crept through the woods. Sure enough, he saw Mike sitting on a large rock which was part of a "fort" the two boys put together when they were younger. It was in a quiet area of the woods and became a favorite spot for the two to sit and talk without being overheard.

As he watched, he saw his brother look at the tablet, apparently at a video Ron had sent him. Then he saw something he never thought he would ever see -- his big brother, the strongest man he ever knew, crying. He sobbed uncontrollably, his head down in his hands, his body shaking.

After a few minutes, Mike stopped crying and slowly pulled the pistol out of its holster. Brian became concerned as he watched his brother insert a magazine and pull the slide, letting it slam home. He knew there was now a bullet in the chamber. As he watched, Mike slowly and tearfully put the barrel of the pistol in his mouth.