No Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished, he pulled out a little too fast, and I did feel a twinge of pain. But overall it was a fabulous experience. But, like a good mother, I had to give him some helpful advice at this crucial moment.

"Dear," I said as he lay huffing and puffing on his back next to me, "you go wash. No way a girl will want to put that thing in her mouth if you don't wash—with soap."

He groaned heavily, but shuffled off the bed and staggered to the bathroom. I heard the water from the sink running for white a while, so I was confident he was doing a thorough job. Good boy!

I'd meant exactly what I said. When he came back, we cuddled for a bit, but I think both of us knew this wasn't entirely over. So after a while I flipped myself around so that I was on top of him, facing his semi-hard cock while my own sex was now in front of his face.

In short, we were going to have a nice session of sixty-nine.

I had no idea whether he'd done this before. At first he didn't actually do anything, although I took hold of his stiffening member and put at least half of it into my mouth, licking and sucking and even nuzzling the tip a bit. It wasn't that he didn't know what to do; I'm sure he'd licked a girl's pussy before. But what I think was happening was that he was gazing at that magical orifice where he'd emerged into life twenty years ago. Again, not something a young man sees very often!

Pretty soon he did get down to business—oh, man, did he ever! He didn't seem to have any problem licking up the remnants of his own discharge as it leaked out of both places down there, mixed with my own juices. And he grabbed my butt with both hands, showing me that he had a thing for the female derrière almost as much as my husband did. Maybe I could train my son to kiss my ass too!

I have to say he was good—really good. I think I may have come twice, even three times, before I finally got him to pour out his third emission into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, of course: it's rude not to. Remember that, girls! You'll really hurt a guy's feelings if you spit out this most precious commodity of his body.

After that, we finally called it quits. We'd earned a rest, and we fell asleep right away.

*

For the next several days, Jason shared my bed every night. He performed at least twice for three days running, and sometimes more. I didn't know there was that much come in him! But I guess there was an added excitement in the fact that he was bopping his dear old mom.

There was one time when, after doing me twice, he abruptly got up from the bed. I thought he was going to the bathroom, but instead he headed downstairs. Puzzled, I waited for him to come back.

He did—and was carrying a little jar of honey. Ah, I knew exactly what he had in mind!

I watched him poor quite a bit of that honey all over my pussy, including even my pubic hair. First he licked up the stuff there, scooping up the honey as he also bathed my bush with his tongue. Then he directed his attention to my labia and clitoris, which were covered with the sweet, sticky substance. Some of it had even entered my vagina. But my dutiful son cleaned it all up with that industrious tongue of his. Don't want to make a mess down there!

Of course, we were now facing a problem that neither of us knew how to deal with. My husband would be coming home soon.

I thought I had a way of dealing with the situation, although I had no idea if it would work. Jim finally came back on a Friday evening, just in time for dinner. I'd made him a lavish meal—a pot roast with all the fixings, including a (store-bought) cherry pie. He enjoyed it to the hilt, and gazed at me with loving eyes. He's such a dear! I love him, of course, and wouldn't want to do anything to hurt him.

Naturally, I knew what he wanted. He'd been on the road for almost three weeks, and he was hungry for more than just a home-cooked meal. It was barely nine o'clock when he said, "Come on, babe, let's go."

He did me twice in quick succession, front and back. It was fabulous! But I could tell that his long weeks of travel, plus the two climaxes he'd had, had tuckered him out. He was lying on his back, almost falling asleep, and I was on top of him. He still had the energy to cuddle me a bit, especially by putting his big paws on my bottom and giving them some good squeezes.

I didn't know exactly how to begin talking about the subject that needed to be talked about. So I figured there was no point beating around the bush. (Oops! Bad pun.)

So I just whispered softly into his ear, "Dearest, I had sex with our son."

I could easily imagine him throwing me off the bed, or storming out of the house, or something even worse. But he just lay there. Poor baby! He was so exhausted. At last, when the silence was making me nervous, I propped myself up on his chest and looked right into his face.

He had a strangely tranquil look on his face. Could he possibly have been expecting something like this to happen?

Finally he said in a gentle voice, "Is that right?"

"Yeah. He's been so deprived . . . and so have I."

He just nodded to himself. Then he said. "At least you didn't—"

I knew exactly what he'd intended to say: At least you didn't do it with some stranger. Of course I'd never do anything like that. Let's keep it all in the family!

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. "At us?"

"No," he said pensively. "I do leave you alone for long periods of time. It's not fair to you. And I guess Jason doesn't have a girlfriend."

"No, he doesn't."

Incredibly, Jim cracked a crooked little smile. "Was it good?"

"It was great!" I burst out. "Your son has . . . a lot of stamina."

"Good for him."

I think I know why Jim reacted the way he did. The fact is, he himself had taken his pleasures while on the road. I'm the one who pays the bills, and I've noticed a fair number of times when charges for escort services appear on his credit card while he's away. I don't begrudge him that—he gets lonely and deprived too! Of course, what he did and what Jason and I did are two very different things. Even so, I guess Jim didn't feel he was in a position to lecture me about my morals.

I had a pretty good idea of what the upshot of this whole business would be.

The very next evening, as I was lounging in bed reading a magazine, my two guys—husband and son—drifted into my bedroom. They were both naked.

To see the incredible physiques of the two men I loved most in all the world was more than thrilling. They stood side by side, their erections nodding and waving at me as if aching for me. Jim looked down every so often at Jason's member. I'm sure he was thinking: By God, you're bigger than I am! Way to go, guy!

I got up slowly and stood facing them. I was still fully dressed, but I knew that wouldn't last for long.

I'd told my husband about Jason's unusual abilities. I had a feeling Jim actually didn't believe me. So the best way to prove my point was to get Jason to perform on cue. And how else to do that but by a slow striptease?

Looking both of them in the eyes, I first unbuttoned my blouse and carefully removed it. Then I undid the zipper on the side of my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now I was only in bra and panties. I reached behind myself to unclasp my bra and shimmied out of it. Then, blowing a kiss to both of my guys, I peeled off my underwear.

Now we were all naked! Jason's cock was quivering, but it hadn't yet done its thing. After three or four consecutive nights spent in my bed, he wasn't as quick on the trigger as before. In fact, I wondered if I needed to help him along a bit, so I fell to my knees and approached his cock, extending my hand to take hold of it.

But then he exploded. Again, with no hands.

As before, his cock started spraying in all directions, but most of the stuff landed on my face, my neck, my shoulders, and my breasts. There was one big drop that fell on my throat, then made its slow way to my nipple, where it hung for several seconds before plopping to the floor. (One more thing to clean up later!)

Jason's sudden ejaculation seemed to cause Jim to burst forth with his own discharge—and he too didn't need his hands to help it along! It also spattered me all over my face, and I laughed uproariously as some of it went into my mouth and fell on my tongue. Ladies, if you've never had a shower of come from two different guys, you don't know what you're missing!

Some of the seed did land on the carpet, but I didn't pay any attention to that. And I was also pretty sure that neither of my men were at all depleted. While their cocks were still dripping, they both lifted me up to my feet and pressed their bodies against mine, Jason in front and Jim in back. I threw my arms around my son but welcomed my husband caressing my breasts, kissing the back of my neck, and then bending down and—yes!—kissing my bottom tenderly and devotedly. Jason pasted kiss after kiss on my face and throat, once again raising my arm to plant a wet kiss in my armpit.

We stumbled to the bed. I was desperate to have both of them in me!

I had Jason lie flat on his back. Climbing on top of him, I stuck his cock into my pussy. Meanwhile, Jim lubed me up, squatted behind me, and plowed his way into my anus. They both began pummeling me lustily. They weren't quite in sync, but that was okay. I was in transports as both of my cavities were filled to the brim with cocks. It was heavenly!

We all three came together, falling in a tangled heap as their stuff drenched my pussy and my ass. And this was only the beginning. For the next several hours we got into all sorts of complicated positions as I made sure to accommodate my two beloved men into as many places on my body as I could. Believe me—I got off too, time after time after time.

The whole episode brought us a lot closer together as a family.

A little while later, Jim got promoted to being a supervisor for the trucking company, meaning he wouldn't have to go on the road anymore but would just stay in his office near our house. They took turns sleeping in my bed—three nights a week each. The seventh night the three of us did all kinds of acrobatic sex in ever-varying positions.

Remember, girls, if you want to keep your man (or men), never have sex the same way twice!


12