No Harder Feelings Ch. 06

Story Info
Millie Bobby Brown is double penetrated by two mothers.
1.2k words
3.86
4.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer hurriedly exited the room and descended the stairs, guided by the distant sound of moaning emanating from a nearby chamber.

The door was left slightly ajar, an oversight that Scarlett had perhaps underestimated, thinking she could contain Jennifer within.

As she cautiously approached the partly open door, the scene unfolded before her eyes. Millie lay sprawled across the bed, her youthful form laid bare. The tight perky contours of her breasts were an enticing sight. Her most intimate area remained hidden from view, concealed by Scarlett's head, which was fervently buried between her legs.

Jennifer observed this intimate tableau from behind, her presence unbeknownst to the two women engrossed in their passionate tryst.

Millie moaned, "Yes, Mom, make me cum."

Scarlett proudly said, "That slut Jennifer is not your mother, only I am. Only I get to eat my daughter."

Millie asked, "Can Mommy also join us? She would be so hot."

Scarlett scolded her, "Shut up and let me eat you."

Jennifer stealthily entered the room, and her presence was quickly noticed by Millie. Millie's excitement at Jennifer's return was palpable, but Jennifer silenced her with a gentle gesture, placing a finger to her own lips.

Despite Jennifer's attempts at discretion, Millie couldn't contain her enthusiasm. Her moans grew even louder, "Mom, put your tongue inside. I want you."

Millie's eagerness got the best of her, and she seized Scarlett's hair, pushing her further into her shaved vagina. Scarlett continued to pleasure Millie with her mouth, producing soft sounds.

Meanwhile, Jennifer proceeded to don a black strapon in silence. She moistened it with her own saliva, ensuring it glistened. The strapon resembled a sizable black cock.

Millie observed these preparations, all while continuing to moan her desires with unrestrained passion. "Yes, Mom, Yes, Mom, Yes."

Jennifer silently approached Scarlett from behind, her gaze drawn irresistibly to Scarlett's exceedingly ample and rounded buttocks. They were a marvel, sculpted by the gods themselves, each cheek a sumptuous globe of flesh, full and round, promising a world of pleasure and delight.

Scarlett's exposed and tempting anus was also visible.

Without offering any forewarning, Jennifer abruptly thrust the black dildo into Scarlett's snug rectum. Scarlett's response was an ear-piercing cry, her mouth agape in agony and surprise, "Aaahhhhhhhhh."

As Scarlett turned to look back, she was met with the sight of Jennifer grinning devilishly.

Scarlett inquired, "How the hell did you manage to get out?"

Jennifer retorted, "For the chance to fuck a MILF like you, I'm willing to push boundaries."

Jennifer grasped Scarlett's hair firmly, yanking her closer, and declared, "Take this, MILF."

Jennifer's hips moved with precision, driving the dildo deeper with each thrust. The impact was met with the symphony of smacks, her body making contact with Scarlett's large buttocks.

Scarlett's wails pierced the air, "Aaah... ahhh... ahhh... let me go... you slut.... Ahh."

Witnessing Scarlett being taken in such a manner, Millie leaped onto Scarlett's chest, burying her face amidst Scarlett's big boobs, her face pressed between the soft mounds.

Jennifer inquired, "Tell me, how does it feel, MILF?"

Scarlett struggled to speak through her gasps, "Le... ahhh... ahhh... let... ahhh... ahhh... me... go."

Jennifer extracted her dildo from Scarlett's abused asshole.

Scarlett, despite her exhaustion, rallied and approached Jennifer, determination in her eyes. "Hand me that strapon, and I'll show you who's the real mother."

Jennifer enticed Scarlett closer by gently tugging on her nipples and initiated a passionate kiss. Scarlett eagerly reciprocated, her grip on Jennifer's buttocks firm.

Scarlett whispered seductively, "I don't want to admit it, but having my ass fucked felt strangely right."

Jennifer whispered back, "Now you're gonna fuck me too."

Scarlett chuckled, "Absolutely, you slut."

Millie observed the exchange, unable to comprehend the nature of their whispered conversation.

Jennifer and Scarlett shared a mischievous glance, their intentions shrouded in secrecy, before turning their attention back to Millie.

Millie, bewildered by the sudden intensity, gazed at Scarlett and Jennifer with uncertainty, her voice trembling as she asked, "What are you guys thinking?"

In an instant, both ravenous milfs lunged at Millie, their hunger evident in their actions as they snatched her into their grasp. They eagerly explored her body, kissing her thighs, and nipping at her arms, their desires unchecked, primal.

Jennifer, driven by a lustful desire, inquired, "Baby, do you want to savor mother's ass?" She wasted no time, pushing Millie onto the bed and positioning herself over her face, vigorously using the dildo to penetrate her mouth.

Millie, overwhelmed and gasping for air, tried to push Jennifer away, her hands slapping against Jennifer's thighs as she struggled to find her voice, "Mmm... Ohhhh...Mommy... Mom."

Scarlett, seizing the opportunity, swiftly lifted one of Millie's legs and began to rub her own throbbing pussy against Millie's, initiating a passionate scissoring motion that elicited both moans and screams from Millie, their combined sounds filling the room.

Jennifer eventually withdrew the dildo, her concern evident as she said, "My baby is overwhelmed."

Millie's mouth, now reddened from the intense experience, nodded fervently, her ability to form words temporarily lost in the midst of their passionate encounter, "Mom...Mmmm... Mmmmm... mmmm."

Scarlett, equally caught up in the heat of the moment, moaned passionately, "Ohhh yes... oh yes... oh yes... my sweet daughter."

Jennifer, driven by their insatiable desires, stepped away from the bed and opened the cupboard, revealing another strapon with a translucent pink hue.

Scarlett, increasing the intensity of her movements, ground her wet pussy hard against Millie, urging her on with heated words, "Yes, baby, yes, yes."

Millie couldn't contain herself any longer and climaxed with a gasp, her voice filled with ecstasy, "Mom... I... aaah."

Scarlett, driven by Millie's pleasure, continued to thrust until she too reached her peak, crying out, "Myyyyyyyyy.... Ahhhh... milfy pussy."

Jennifer, seizing the opportunity to further their desires, tossed the pink strapon to Scarlett, her command simple and explicit, "Fuck her."

Millie requested, "Mom, be gentle."

Scarlett grinned with lust, "I'll try, baby."

Scarlett slipped into the strapon, ready to take control. She positioned Millie on all fours, her anticipation building. Jennifer assumed her place beneath Millie, the air thick with expectation.

Millie, unsure of what to expect, inquired, "What are you going to do?"

Jennifer, with utmost care, eased her dildo into Millie's tight, unyielding pussy. It took considerable effort to glide it inside, the sensation a mix of pleasure and resistance.

Jennifer initiated a rhythmic motion, her hips lifting gracefully as she penetrated deeper into Millie's fresh and young vagina, whispering, "Feel Mommy's love, baby."

Scarlett, unable to contain her eagerness, thrust her own dildo into Millie's already engorged vagina. The sensation was overwhelming, causing Millie to cry out in discomfort, "No, not both at once."

Scarlett relished the sensation and exerted all her strength to thrust vigorously into Millie with her massive ass.

Millie just screamed, "Mommy... Aaahhhhhhhh... Mom... Nooooo."

Jennifer and Scarlett continued stretching Millie's tight pussy by relentlessly fucking her.

Millie could just scream with moans, "Please.... Please... Aaaahhh... ahhhh... Ahhhhh... no.... No... Mommy."

Scarlett encouraged, "Enjoy it, baby. It's your lucky day. You're being pleasured by two alluring MILFs."

Millie climaxed once more, exclaiming, "Oh... Ahhhhhhhh... Mmmm, my goodness... you both are such stunning MILFs."

Jennifer and Scarlett removed their dildos.

Millie lay there, sweaty and exhausted.

Scarlett asserted, "Jennifer, my decision remains unchanged; you're fired."

Jennifer waved goodbye, saying, "It was hot fucking you, MILF, and your daughter."