No Hetero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No hetero," she cried again, her hips bucking up and down, dragging poor Brady up and off the floor with each pump. She squealed, chest heaving as she reached the peak. "Oh fuck, no hetero no hetero no hetero no hetero- OH FUCK!"

Brady thought of all the death statistics he knew relating to sex while Agatha thought of nothing in particular.

Her cry of pleasure continued as a gush of lubricant spilled from her, the fruits of her estrus flowing out of her body as she finally attained the satisfaction she had been working towards all week. As her climax crescendo and then declined, so too did her pitch as her orgasm drifted down to a low whine, ringing in Brady's ears. Once done, her hands released Brady and her legs flopped open, the energy drained from her body. Likewise, her toy dropped too, hitting the floor with a thud as he gasped for air. He inhaled deeply and broke into a fit of coughing as some of the happy dog's fluids filled his lungs.

"Fuck," he choked between coughs. "Aggy you almost killed me!"

She was still too high on cloud nine to answer him. With nothing in her way now, she simply clamped her legs shut and rolled over, enjoying her butt being freed from the massive wet spot she had left on the edge of her bed. She knew her sheets were gonna need a washing. She'd probably need to sleep on the couch tonight. She had almost nearly forgotten about Brady.

"What the fuck Aggy, no sorry? Or a thank you," he spat, his body calming down enough for him to get in full breaths. Her ears perked up.

"Oh," she started. She lifted herself up so she could twist her neck over to look at where she last saw him. "Sorry man, but no hetero, you know?" She smiled. "Is your Gamecube plugged in the living room TV?"

He rose to stare at her in disbelief. "Rude bitch," he replied. "Yeah, why?"

"Want to play Gauntlet? I could go for something brainless."

Brady was silent, staring at her like a wild animal that had attacked him and suddenly became friendly. In a way she was, he guessed. He shrugged.

"I guess. I need a shower though."

She laughed. "I need to get laundry started anyways, gonna sleep on the couch tonight."

He groaned as he lifted himself up, slipping for a moment on a slippery patch but Agatha was quick to catch him. She giggled and hoisted him up.

"Usually I like to cuddle and sleep, but without a cute girl I guess some arcade fun with a roommate is a good alternative," she joked as he stood up. Her eyes were well adjusted to the darkness now which lead to a burst of laughter as his tented jeans were stationed right in her face. She laughed harder when she heard him squeak in realization and he rushed to the door. She stopped him just before he could leave, with the door open she could clearly see her fluids shining on his jawline.

"Thanks, Brady. No hetero though."

"Fuck you, Aggy."

12