No Holds Barred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trigudis
trigudis
731 Followers

Using her pat line, she said, "If only I could sing like Miranda." Pause. "I'm Autumn, by the way."

"Well, you're very pretty, Autumn," Justin said, continuing to eye her from top to bottom. "Too bad you bat for the other team, 'cause I'd sure like it if you could put your moves on me."

"Sounds like a country song," Leilani said, her tone tinged with ridicule. Twanging a hackneyed tune, she sang: "I'd Sure Like It If You Could Put Your Moves On Me. Care to sing it for us, Justin?"

"Do I look like George Strait? I'll let Miranda here sing it."

"Like I said, I don't sing," Autumn said testily. "Besides, I think it's time to go."

Leilani agreed and followed her out of the room, into the main gym and then out of the building.

Walking toward their quad in the dark, Autumn said, "You know, if I didn't 'bat for the other team,' as Justin put it, I might take him up on his offer. There was something about him I can't put into words."

"Yeah, I feel the same way about Gabe. But if I was out with him, especially now, I'd be thinking about you the whole time."

Autumn stopped walking, then threw her arms around Leilani's waist. "So, we're an item then?"

"Yes," Leilani said, "but it looks like we'll need to find another venue for our... wrestling matches."

The girls giggled, kissed and then proceeded to their dorms.

trigudis
trigudis
731 Followers
12