No Job, No Marriage, No Choice!

Story Info
We needed Rick to keep his job, I felt I had to give in!
4.1k words
3.75
25k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

A short, one off story, of a woman caught between loyalty to her partner, and being blackmailed to comply with her boss.

******************

"I mustn't... I mustn't..." I kept telling myself, "I mustn't cum!"

I was saying those words to myself, in my head, urging my body not to show any reaction.

I'd resisted Tom Benson, my boss, until he'd mentioned, Rick's job, and with our mortgage, we couldn't afford for Rick to be out of work.

Mr Benson had one hand pressing me down in the middle of my back, the other was gripping my hip, forcing me down across the polished wooden surface of his desk. I was spread eagled, and each time his hips thrust, it made that 'skin on skin' slapping sound on my ass.

I heard his breathing behind me getting faster, louder, and the movement of his body became more urgent. I tried to stop the groan, but I couldn't hold it back. Nor could I stifle the "Oh god," that came quietly from between my gritted teeth.

It gave him a huge added impetus, and my orgasm was just about being held back, until I heard him grunt. His hips shoved right up against me, and I felt his cock jump, jerking inside me, pumping his semen deep into my cunt.

"Oh god... oh god...oh god," I repeated, as I shuddered, my knuckles white from gripping the edge of the desk top.

The office was quiet, apart from our breathing. I felt his spunk dribbling from my pussy as he stood back, releasing me. My thong was wrapped around one ankle, my lipstick smeared across my face.

Struggling upright I saw his guilty look. There was no 'sorry' this time. At least last week in the hotel bedroom he had apologised for his roughness. Then I'd been shaking, crying and shocked at my body's reaction. Today I'd had to fight back the arousal once again. Why, oh why had I not resisted more, and why did I have this exhilaration after I'd tried to persuade him not to do it.

Mr Benson had made passes at me over the whole two years that I'd worked for him. I'd wondered if it was a mistake to work at the same company as my husband, and it was proving to be true.

I was on a course for 'improving sales,' when he took advantage the first time. Rick my husband was going through a difficult time in the IT department, some new software had caused glitches, resulting in a couple of important customers getting uptight about their orders. I was one of the sales team dealing with those complaints, and the two day course came right in the middle of the company's difficulties.

From the moment we arrived on day one, Tom was 'at me,' making sarcastic remarks about Rick's software problem, "was he up to it?" and "had it been affecting life at home?"etc, etc.

I'm not sure if the others in the team noticed anything, because he always chose his moment when no one else was nearby. Jenny, however, certainly had noticed how 'handy' he was. She was another sales rep, and had been groped herself.

Tom, as a man, was actually quite attractive, married to the daughter of the founder of the company so he had huge influence over decision making. A guy in his late forties, tall, going grey, with flashing blue eyes. His wife, Ruth, was a monster. Although not a member of staff, she seemed to order him around whenever she 'visited' the office.

When we'd finished our course seminars for the day, everyone made their way back to their rooms to get changed for dinner. We had a long table seating all sixteen of us in the hotel restaurant.

The lift up to our floor only took eight people so it was natural for Tom to be given priority on the first one up. In turn he politely ushered me in before him, casually draping a hand on my shoulder to guide me into the crowded space. As the door closed I sensed what was coming.

A couple of the guys were making wise cracks when the door closed, and I felt Tom's hand slide down my back, and come to a stop on my ass. I said nothing at that point, but froze. I was wearing a tight business type skirt, and the flat of his hand stroked across my buttock very deliberately. Everyone was quite 'crushed in' and I could feel his body pressed up against my side.

In a matter of seconds the lift door opened and we all exited.

"See you at dinner," he said, knowingly making eye contact. I nodded, and just said, "Ok."

As I walked towards my room, my heart was racing, my legs felt like jelly, and I began to question myself.

Why hadn't I stopped him? It would have been easy to have grabbed his wrist, even if I hadn't wanted to make a fuss. And why was I feeling excited by it? I told myself to get a grip.

I threw myself on my bed, and cried out, "FUCK!" at the top of my voice, before I realised that Jenny might have heard in the next room.

I blocked it out and crawled off the bed, stripping out of my clothes and running the shower. It was an hour before dinner and I needed to chill before I phoned Rick.

The hot water was a blessed relief, but the prospect of being at the same table as Tom for a couple of hours brought back the episode in the lift. As the torrent of water poured over my body, and I soaped my breasts, I tried to think why it had had such an effect on me. I shut my eyes, and my finger tips ran over my nipples. They seemed super sensitive and I found myself groaning.

"Wow!" I thought, I must be missing Rick, or perhaps it was the blessed relief from the concentration of the day.

Then as I soaped further down I realised my pussy was alive. In just a few seconds my fingers were between my pussy lips, pushing inside, and then running over my clit.

"Mmmmmmm," I was moaning out loud, totally surprised at my reaction.

Suddenly I was massaging harder, leaning backwards against the tiles.

"Oh god... oh god," I found myself groaning as I slid downwards against the wall, until I was hunched up on the floor of the shower and shaking in a powerful orgasm.

"Fuck!" I said as I reached up to turn off the flow of water, "Fuck!" I repeated, the spontaneity had surprised me.

Slowly I got up and found my towel. Wrapping it around me I collapsed on the bed once again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated several times as I began to come down, wondering where all that had come from.

With perfect timing my phone rang, and it was Rick. It had not been a good day for him, the software problems were ongoing, and after a long conversation I had to excuse myself and tell him I was expected for dinner.

He told me to phone him later before I went to bed so I reassured him that I would.

Dinner was only fifteen minutes away. and I had to hurry. I stupidly hadn't brought anything particularly conservative in the way of dresses, so I ended up in a low cut print dress just above the knee. I balanced that against minimum make up, thinking I looked reasonably 'normal,' and not too provocative.

It was sort of inevitable that as soon as I appeared in the bar, Tom made a bee line for me. I couldn't escape him, and as soon as I was armed with a very large glass of Sauvignon, he was hurrying us to take our seats for dinner.

He took my arm, and Jenny had just enough time to whisper, "watch out for his hands."

Of course I had to sit next to Tom, and Jenny sat on his other side. It seemed we both had to run the gauntlet, but I'd made the mistake of trying to mask it with alcohol.

I learned later that Jenny had actually grabbed his wrist when he'd put his hand on her thigh, she'd dug her nails into his skin, and that was enough to get him to turn his attention to me. He had less of a hold over her, and so I now became the target. During the rest of the meal he manoeuvred his legs so that they were constantly rubbing up against mine. Occasionally his hand would squeeze my thigh when he made a funny remark, and expected me to be amused. The longer the meal went on, the more inebriated I became. When finally we retired to the bar again, I made my excuses and left to go my room.

I struggled to walk in a straight line along the corridor to my room, by the time I got to my door I was fumbling in my tiny handbag to find the keycard. I heard the swish of the lift door and heard Tom's voice.

"You ok Tess, have you lost your key card?" he called out along the corridor.

Just as I found it, he arrived at my side.

"Here give it to me, let's help you inside."

My protestations were brushed aside as he pushed open the door and took my arm, supporting me as we stepped inside. I felt my vulnerability straight away as he helped me sit on the edge of the bed. My handbag had fallen to the floor, my skirt had ridden up, and I must have been giggling nervously.

Tom stood there and I wondered what he was going to say, what he was going to do.

"You need to get to bed, here stand up, I'll undo your dress."

"No, you go, Mr Benson, I'll be ok, I just need to sleep it off."

He ignored it completely, grabbing my hand, and lifting me up until I stood unsteadily in front of him. He spun me round, and I felt his fingers tugging down the zip.

"No Mr Benson, I can do this, you just go."

"It wouldn't be very good of me to leave you helpless in this state, besides we've been flirting all evening."

That implication raised the odds a notch, even in my drunken state I knew this was the precursor to him trying it on with me.

"I don't think we have," I denied, my speech seeming extremely slurred.

I felt myself shiver as his fingers ran down my naked back, tracing my spine as far as the curve of my ass.

I turned back round and lost my balance, sitting back on the bed. Before I could do anything else he had pulled the dress off my shoulders down as far as my waist. His eyes fixed on the cleavage of my bra, and he was pushing me flat on my back.

"Lift up, let's get this off."

He meant for me to lift my hips so that he could pull the dress down over my legs and off. Crazily I complied, and found myself on the bed in just my bra and panties.

I shrunk away when he sat down on the edge of the mattress, while he took a long, long look at me.

"Now Tess, I think we ought to consider the situation."

He could see me moving away from him, hiding my body from his eyes, but I still had my head turned towards him, wondering what was coming next. I knew pretty well what the situation was, and when he put his hand on my shoulder in order to pull me onto my back again, I said, "No... Mr Benson, this is wrong, I know you think I've been flirting, but you mustn't."

"Tess, you're an attractive woman, very sexy, lots of guys in the office fancy you, you must flirt with them too?"

"No... I don't, please, let me go to bed."

And then came the veiled threat.

"I'm sure Rick would understand, he's going through a tough time at the moment."

That seemed to sober me up, I half sat up, "Mr Benson, I'd never... "

He smiled and put his hand around the back of my neck, pulling me towards him. His face was inches from mine, and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me. He didn't, but his other hand deftly unclasped my bra and it fell down my arms to my elbows revealing my breasts. I hurriedly covered each one with my hands.

"NO, now stop... PLEASE!... please go please!"

In one movement he pushed me back on the bed, and somehow dragged the bra off as I went backwards. Putting his fingers inside the top of my panties on either side, he wrenched them down my legs and over my ankles. Completely naked now, I tried get away by rolling off the bed on the other side.

I had nowhere to go, I stood half covering myself on the other side of the bed in front of the window, as he began to undress himself.

"NO! Don't... Mr Benson, stop now... it's not too late. I won't say anything... "

"I know you won't, neither of us want Rick to fail do we?"

Slowly and methodically he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the greying hair on his chest, and the firm muscles honed in the gym. I stood there silently, breathing quickly, contemplating any move I could make.

He slipped off his shoes, and standing on one foot, he tugged off his socks, and unbuckled his belt. As his trousers fell, I could see the bulge in his boxers. It was my final chance to object, watching him lifting the waistband over his erection.

"No!"

My eyes widened as I saw his cock, engorged, slightly curling upwards, circumcised, and rather thick. It was quite a bit larger than Rick's.

'No, please, Mr Benson, think again."

As he moved around the end of the bed towards me, I jumped up onto the mattress to try to reach the bathroom. I'd had far too much alcohol to carry that out successfully. He grabbed my arm as I stumbled, and I half fell across the bed. He stretched out my arms above my head, holding them down against the pillows, before swinging his body across and over me. He was far too strong and far too heavy. His torso pressed between my thighs, and it opened me up.

My physical resistance had gone, my mental abilities were clouded by the alcohol, and when I felt his cock rubbing on my inner thigh, searching for access to my pussy, I felt I'd lost.

The final shock was the realisation that my pussy was extremely wet.

"Oh god, no," was the final futile appeal as his cock found it's way between my swollen labia. I groaned out loud as he forced his way into me.

"Ohhhhhhhh, nooooooooo,... ohhhhhhhh, god, oh god!"

He felt so heavy, and his cock filled me like never before. I wasn't prepared for the physicality. He wanted to fuck me, and he wasn't going to use any finesse.

The bed became a battleground, his hips pounded against me, the inside of my thighs, flexed, and were hammered by his muscular legs. My pussy seemed to open up, accepting everything he offered, and as much as I tried to 'switch off' I began to become aroused.

Without the alcohol I might have succeeded in defying my orgasm, but I'd lost any will power much earlier.

"Oh fuck... Mr Benson... oh god."

He knew he'd won, and as I shuddered, his cock seemed to swell inside me, and his ejaculation began.

Grunting into my shoulder, his body thrust one last time deep into me. I could feel the semen pumping into my cunt, on and on, until he simply slumped forwards and I gasped with his weight on top of me.

"Get off, please, you're killing me." I was half sobbing as he rolled aside, I could see the rest of his spunk oozing from his receding clock.

Nothing was said, apart from, "Sorry, I was a bit rough with you," and moments later, he simply got up from the bed, dressed himself and left the room.

I didn't move, I was feeling so guilty that I'd had an orgasm, wondering why I'd enjoyed the forcefulness, amazed at how big he'd been, and feeling slightly uneasy at the flow of semen from my pussy onto the bed sheets.

"Tess... Tess, are you ok?"

It was Jenny tapping at the door.

Quickly I managed to put on a bathrobe, and still wobbly from both the alcohol and the fuck, I let her in.

"Jesus, you've fucked him!"

"NO! he fucked me!"

It was patently obvious from the aroma of sex, and the state of the sheets, along with the damp patches, that we'd been having sex.

I must have looked disconsolate.

"Did he force himself on you?" Jenny looked concerned.

"A bit, but I sort of enjoyed it."

"Only because you're drunk, the bastard! He did this to Judith, in accounts, got her drunk, and fucked her at the Christmas do!"

"Don't fuss, please, let's just not make a fuss. My mistake, but please don't tell anyone else, if it gets back to Rick it'll be the end for us... PLEASE, promise!"

"I promise, but you get to bed, sleep, and just stay away from him tomorrow."

Jenny left and I showered, and I did sleep, and I did avoid him next day as much as I could, but then of course came the office incident on the desk.

It was difficult trying to hide all of this both at home and at work. Rick had become distant which I put down to the stress of solving his software problem. We'd not had sex for weeks, and we seemed to sleep on opposite sides of the bed. He'd started to stop on at work for a couple of hours extra after I'd gone, and then when he did get home he'd spend most of his time tapping away on his phone or iPad.

The only person I could share any of this with, was Jenny, and even then I felt I was burdening her with my problems.

Then about a week later she came to my office.

"Can I meet you for lunch later?"

She looked concerned, and I knew it was about something important.

"Away from here, in Luigi's Cafe, in Portman Street?"

Sure, about 12.30?" I asked.

"Fine, see you there," she replied.

I knew it must be something rather discreet, and wondered if it was about Tom Benson, but it wasn't, it was about Rick.

"I'm not sure how to say this Tess," she looked down at her coffee, "I think your Rick is having an affair."

The blood drained from my face, and I went cold.

"How... why... what makes you... who with?" I couldn't get my words out.

"I'm sure I'm right, and I couldn't really believe it, it's Ruth Benson."

I was totally dumbstruck, rushing through my head were all those signs and signals, the working late, him using his phone continuously, no sex, and being distant.

Finally I spoke, "It all makes sense now," and quickly I related all those things to Jenny.

"But how do you know?" I asked her, still desperately trying to doubt.

"I overheard her having a row with Mr Benson, the office door wasn't shut properly. I knew it was about something personal, and then she walked out in a huff, and I heard Rick's name mentioned."

"Yes, but that's not proof he's carrying on with her."

"No, but then I was working late the other night and I caught them at it, well I didn't actually see them, but I heard them, in Mr Benson's office. They had no idea I'd stopped on, and the cleaners had already left, the building was empty. You couldn't help but hear them."

I was totally shocked. Jenny held my hand, and whispered, "I'm so sorry Tess, I really am. If there's anything I can do?"

Summoning up all my resolve I replied, "No, I'll deal with this, it's difficult, I feel angry, but then after what's happened with me and Tom Benson..."

All afternoon, I stewed on it, getting myself in an absolute state of revenge. I wanted to go to the IT department, and call him out in front of everyone. I resisted, and actually felt better about my two forced encounters with Tom.

Perversely I knew what I would do.

I hung around until most people had gone home, I watched the cleaners finish off, and I made sure that Tom was still in his office. It was the moment I was looking for.

I didn't knock, I walked straight in.

"Tess! I didn't realise you were still here."

I said nothing, I just closed the door behind me, and turned the key.

Tom was sitting behind his desk, and looked puzzled when I strode across the office and walked round his desk. He stood up, and started to speak, "Why did you..."

He got no further than that, as I placed my hand on his crotch and kissed him. He didn't grab me, but squirmed a bit as I massaged him gently. When I pulled away from the kiss, he just said, "Tess, my goodness!"

"Quiet,"

I felt a tingle as I reversed the authority, and pulled him by his tie towards the leather armchair against the window.

"Pushing him into the chair, I said, "Sit!"

He looked astounded as I leaned forward and unzipped him, tugging out his semi erect cock through the opening in his boxers. It only took moments and some gentle squeezing to make him completely hard.

His face was a picture as I bunched up my skirt around my waist, revealing my hold up stockings. In seconds I'd hooked my thong down and off, and showing no signs of emotion, and not saying another word, I straddled him with one knee on either side of his hips.

I knew I was wet, I'd been thinking of this for more than an hour, and it was Tom who groaned as I sunk down on his cock.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers
12