No More Bedroom Fantasy

Story Info
Wife and I let the bedroom fantasy come to life.
4.6k words
4.43
13.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife of almost 20 years and I like to go out when we are out the beach. There are many bars and countless happy hours occurring every day and night. During the vacation season, there are a lot of people in and out of the resort area visiting the area. One of our favorite pastimes is people watching at the bars. Lately, my wife and I have been increasing our "dirty-talk" in bed, specifically about someone watching us when we are having sex, in the same room. More recently, we have been talking about someone that is vacationing, meeting us at the bar and asking to come watch us. At this point, this is merely dirty talk and we had had no plan to actually go through with it.

My wife, Candance, is about 5'5" tall, she is very pretty and stylish, blue eyes and blonde hair. She is proportionately appropriate and in the past few years, has acquired some nicely large breasts. Although she is somewhat of an introvert, but when she is buzzed, in bed she can be really dirty and vocal. Me, I have always been into sports and workout faithfully. I am proud of my physique and not ashamed to go around shirtless at the beach. We are both in our 50's and like our bodies, and considered a cute couple by friends. Like I said, we only talked about someone watching us and never planned to do anything about it, that was the plan anyway. A couple weeks ago, we went to one of our favorite bayside bars. We usually just hang out look at the water and people watch. This specific bar always attracts pretty girls, which attracts a lot of single dudes.

I needed to use the restroom and said to Candance that I would be right back. I got up and made my way through the crowd and finally made it all the way on the other side of the bar to the bathroom. When I came out, I made a decision to go back to Candance from the other side of the bar, which was hopefully less crowded. As I weaved through the sea of people, I spotted Candance. Candance was staring at a guy across the bar. when he turned around, Candance smiled at him and took a sip of her drink. This time she gave a very seductive glance and repositioned her breasts in her shirt. The guy was watching very closely and smiled when their eyes met. I made my way back and said, Hey, staying out of trouble? Candance said of course.

At our table I decided to continue to stand and purposely knocked over Candance's glass case on the floor. When Candance bent over to pick them up, I glanced over to the dude gave him a little smile and a nod. He didn't really know how to react. So I gave him another smile and a nod and turned around to Candance, this time I gave her a quick kiss and a hug and made sure to secretly rub my hand across her tits in view of the other dude and turned around and smiled his way again. He surely enjoyed that action. Candance looked at me and straightened out he bra and shirt again.

I asked Candance if she wanted another drink, she said yes and I disappeared to the bar again. Looking back at Candance, she immediately made eye contact with the dude again. Right on queue, she adjusted her tits again in her bra and unbuttoned her shirt one more button down. She looked at the dude again and did not break eye contact as she moved her tits around. I emerged from the crowd and said to Candance, "you are really having a problem with them". She responded by saying, well if your hands were not all over them. I said, do you blame me? We smiled, I looked over at the dude and he was still eyeballing Candance. I again smiled and nodded. I continued to hug, kiss and put my hands all over Candance, hiding the fact I was feeling her tits though her shirt to others, but making sure the dude she was watching when I was away, got a full view.

Every so often, I would glance over and smile and give him a reassuring nod that he was okay to watch us as I felt up my wife's beautiful tits. I even started to grind her a little from behind. I told her I was horny and she was causing it. I asked her to unbutton her top one more button. She said no others around would see, I said, so what? I don't care, anyway, we are hours from home and nobody knows us here. So in a quick moment, I did it for her. She sheepishly looked around and settled back into her seat. I looked over and the dude was fixated on Candance's tits.

After having a few rum punch cocktails, it was restroom time again. I told Candance not to get in trouble while I'm gone. This time I went the other way to the bathroom. When I got there, there was a line, so I waited outside the door. Within about a minute, the dude Candance was trading glances with got in line behind me. There was a few dude in front of me so I just looked over at him and said how ya doing? He said fine, but not as good as you. I laughed and said, ahh she is my wife of almost 20 years, all good dude.. He chuckled, he said his name was Lance, I told him my name was Doug and my wife's name was Candance. I told him we have a beach house about 5 miles away in the next town. As I expected, he was on vacation from the central part of the country. Lance said he traveled to the southeast coast beaches to take a much needed break.

Lance was about 50 years old, my height, and in average shape. He had a normal face and smile. Nothing striking. When I came out of the bathroom, Lance was coming out of the other stall and we met again outside the restroom. We continued our chat, Lance said he was a divorcee for about 1 year and was out of the game. He put his time and energy into work. He pretty much burned out after a year and needed to take a much needed vacation.. I know what this dude is going through. I asked him, dude, are you here alone? He said yeah, he was. I said come on over and join us. He asked, are you sure, will your wife mind? I said nahhh, its all good. I said go get your beer and swing on over.

As I approached our table, I looked at Candance and smiled, I could tell that she was getting a nice buzz. I went over and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and gave her a nice hug. I said that I ran into the dude that was sitting at the bar over there and invited him over to join us. I explained that he divorced a year ago and he was working for the past year to get through it. Candance was very hesitant and said did you really invite him over here? I put my hand under the table and rubbed her pussy and said come on, it will be fun! Lance approached us and I introduced them to each other, I said Lance this is my wife Candance, and Candance this is Lance. I glance at Candance's top and noticed that her top button was still undone and she didn't realize it because she was buzzed. I said Lance is from Indiana and decided to visit our beaches on the southeast coast to unwind. Candance said well, you picked a beautiful area, we have a house 5 miles up in the next town over. Lance said he really liked it here.

We had a few more cocktails and the daytime crowd started to transition to the nighttime crowd. The sunlight disappeared over the trees and the lights in the harbor started to illuminate. The crowded bar started to dim their lights as well. I kept putting my hand under the table and periodically rub Candance's pussy. I finally announced that I was officially rum punched out. Candance and I had a late lunch of shrimp and salad, and Lance said that he had a late lunch as well. I wanted to start getting ready to head out. Lance, where are you staying, I asked. Lance said he is staying about 10 blocks up, on the 7th floor of a hotel on the bayside. Candance blurted out again that we have a house 5 miles up the beach in the next resort town over. Lanced replied that that must be nice, Candance said yes, nice, quiet and private. Lance got up, and excused himself and left to the bar.

I said to Candance that I want to start getting ready to go, but I wanted to invite Lance over too. He seemed nice and he is pretty much alone. Candance said we really didn't know him and kind of shook her head no. I reached under the table again and rubbed her pussy deliberately and said, come on, it will be fun! She gave me a what are you up to kind of look. Just then, Lance came back and sat down. Candance's top still was unbuttoned and her tits were pretty visible. I said, "Hey Lance, we are getting ready to Uber back on up to our house, want to come over for a while"? I have beers in the fridge and can make cocktails as well.

Lance had a look like he was imposing. I quickly said, its all cool, and said Candance okayed it too. Lance answered well, if you don't mind, I said all good Lance, let me call Uber now. Candance excused herself and went to the ladies room.

Lance asked if I was sure about him coming over? I said no problem dude. It might be fun. I secured an Uber and Candance returned to the table. Her top was buttoned back up and she gave me a look like did you know about this? I was all settled up at the bar and Lance went to settle up too. I was sitting with Candance and she asked if I knew her top was opened so far, I said sure I knew, it was only Lance and I that could see her tits, I rubbed her pussy again. Candance looked at me differently this time, she squirmed a little in her chair and actually looked turned on. she said, and you are fine with that? I said you are my wife and I really never showed you off before, I wanted to see another guy react to your tits and it turned me on a bit, look down at my lap. My pants were holding a very rock solid hard on. Lance returned and said, Okay, I settled up. I said, great lets go.

We waited out front and our Uber showed up about 5 minutes later, it was a midsize SUV. Lance got in the drivers side back seat and I let Candance in first, and followed her. The inside light was on from the open doors. Candance was sandwiched in the middle between Lance and myself. I could see that Candance's bare leg was against Lances bare leg and she didn't attempt to move it, nor did he. I gave our driver the address and directions to our house. It was completely dark now and I kept rubbing Candance's tits and pussy on the ride home. I think Candance started to get turned on, especially since her leg was touching Lances while I rubbed her pussy. This is the closest we have got to exhibitionism ever. I was rock hard, and I think Candance was starting to feel it too.

When Candance drank alcohol, and she got drunk, she could really talk dirty. Candance was very proper. But when she would drink with me, and got drunk, she could really fuck. She would talk about other guys with us, and would always talk about getting fucked and all available to a few guys. She especially loved to give me a blowjob, then let me spoon with her, I would rub her pussy and then she would slide my cock in her ass. She also loved when I would suck on her clit and tongue fuck her pussy and have me stick my finger in her ass and rub it. Her asshole would spasm when I did that. I know deep down, Candance would love to have a dick in her ass while she had a dick in her pussy. She once told me that she thinks about a dick in her ass and a dick in her pussy, while she sucked a cock in her mouth.

As we pulled into our driveway, I opened the door and the light went on, I glanced over and saw Lance quickly move his hand away from Candance's leg. He had it positioned along the outside and Candance took no action to move it. I completed the Uber transaction and we all went inside our house. Lance loved it and we were very proud of it. Candance said she was going to get a shower and change out of her clothes she has been in all day. I said I was going to make us a drink, Candance asked that I make her a Lemon drop Martini. I knew that Candance wanted to take her buzz to the next level. Candance said she was going to go and take a shower, I told her I would bring her drink into her. I made her a strong lemon drop martini. To be funny, I asked Lance to deliver the lemon drop martini to Candance, we went to the bedroom, I knocked on the bathroom door and said I have her drink for her, she said bring it in, I instructed Lance to take it on in. Lance exclaimed, sorry Candance, Doug told me to do it as a joke! Candance said, Its alright.

Lance came out and said, I wasn't expecting that! Sorry Doug, I got a full frontal view of Candance. I said, no problem Lance. Its been awhile, huh? Lance looked at me and said, more that a while. Before the divorce, it was bad then too, nothing. Lance said to me that he was hoping to meet some women during this vacation, hell even go to a strip club to see a real woman. He said, Candance was the only live woman he really saw naked in two years and boy did I love that, thanks Doug.

I asked Lance, How did Candance look anyway? Lance looked a bit puzzled at my question. I said its cool Lance, She is my wife and we have a good thing going. so, how did she look? Give me some of the details.. Lance said, well she sure looked good. I said go on.. Well she has some really nice natural looking breasts. I saw that she had a nice little patch of hair in her crotch area. I am glad she didn't cover up. That statement shocked me. She must be working on her buzz and is horny. I said you just described Candance to a tee, and yes, her tits are natural.

So I made Lance and I another drink and made another Lemon drop martini for Candance. I went into the bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door, Candance asked who is it? I laughed and went in. Candance shot me a look like I was in trouble, I said relax... He said he liked what he saw and he actually described you to a tee. Candance said, that was embarrassing. How did he describe me? I told Candance that Lance has been on a dry spell for almost two years and you were the first real woman he saw and he certainly liked it. He was very exact when he described you and he loved you naked body. I am sure he was getting hard with you leg against him in the Uber. Candance looked away and said that was an accident. She asked, did he really say he liked what he saw? I said, oh yeah! All good. Candance drank the rest of her martini and took the one I brought her.

Lance was sitting in the living room and I sat on the chair next to him. Lance said, Doug, How is Candance? I said she is fine. He said Candance really has a nice body. I only wish I could see more of it. Doug, I know she is your wife, and you have been pretty liberal about showing her off. Would you ever consider letting me watch you two, just watch, that's all. No touching, just watching. I said Lance, I might be into that, but obviously, it is not my decision. I would need to continue to get Candance drunk and she would need some encouragement. Lance liked my answer, I could tell. Let's see how this plays out.

I went back to check on Candance and she was getting a top ready and had a nice pair of shorts on. I said how is your lemon drop martini? She said doing the trick, I am getting tipsy. I asked what top she was wearing? She showed me. I said, you don't need to put a bra on. She said yes I do Doug. I said, it is only you me and Lance. Come on, please, for me? I love showing you off, and........he saw you already and liked it! Give the guy a break. Candance asked me, did he really say he liked what he saw? I said, he said he would like to see more and yes, he liked it very much.

Candance came back into the living room where lance and I were sitting. She was braless too. Her big natural tits were swaying around in her shirt. I said, come over her Candance, sit next to me. Candance sat right next to me and I planted a big sloppy kiss on her mouth. Candance kissed back, but stopped after about 10 seconds. She whispered Doug, Lance must feel uncomfortable. I said, believe it or not, he likes when you and I make out. I then said, Lance, do you like when I make out with Candance? Lance replied, Actually, I do, a lot and would like to see more of it. Candance looked uneasy with that answer.

I wrapped around Candance again and this time I put my hand up her shirt as I kissed her. Lance watched closely and Candance pulled away. I looked at Candance and finally said, Lance wants to watch us make out on the bed. He promised he would not touch, but just watch. He hasn't seen a woman in 18 months and he already saw you, and he really wants to see you again. Before you answer, I will make you another Lemon drop Martini. Okay? Candance was flustered and looked over at Lance, he said, please? Candance said, make this one strong, I will need it if we are going to do this. I brought her a strong drink and said, come on, she took 2 big gulps and then downed it. I grabbed her hand and she came in tow. I said to Lance give us a few minutes, then come into our bedroom.

I moved Candance to the bed, dimmed the lights really low. I removed Candance's top and bottoms and left her panties on. I said to Candance, this is going to be great, no one will ever know or find out. Release yourself to me and let loose. I took my clothes off and kept my boxer brief's on. I had Candance position herself on the bed, I said shut your eyes and relax. I started to kiss Candance, moved down to her breasts and started to suck them. Lance came in and sat in a chair next to the bed. Candance opened her eyes and looked at Lance and closed them again as I began to rub her pussy. I started to lick Candance's belly and worked my way down to remove her panties. I spread her legs and continued to lick her pussy. Candance loved when I licked her pussy. I would rub her tits with my hands while I rubbed her pussy, Candance kept exchanging glances with Lance and having pangs of excitement in her crotch. She was moving her crotch in rhythm with my face. Lance was watching and getting excited. As I continued to lick Candance, Lance took his rock hard cock out of his pants and started to stroke it. He stood up so Candance could see it.

Candance kept looking at his cock. I could feel Candance's pussy continue to get wetter as Lance continued to stroke his hard cock. I didn't say anything, Candance kept looking at his dick. I slowly got up, kissed Candance's tits, sucked them for a minute and removed her top. Candance was laying on her back, naked on the bed in front of me and Lance. I started to rub her pussy again. I said, I will be right back, Candance was really getting turned on, and she said no, not yet. I said I could have Lance take over while I am gone.

I got up and pushed lance over to Candance. Lance already have his pants and under ware off and he started to lick Candance. Candance moaned and Lance continued to lick her, I went into the bathroom and watched. Candance said, mmmm, suck my tits, and Lance would move up and start sucking Candance's tits. He would go back and lick her pussy and then suck her tits again.

When Lance would go up to suck Candance's tits, she would spread her legs and wet pussy really wide and Lances hard cock would touch the outside of her pussy, lance would position himself so the tip of his dick was riding up into Candance's pussy. Then he would lick her pussy again and then suck her tits, and his cock would again rub along her pussy, but now, she was moving her pussy to take some more of his cock in and he would push it in a little further. I kept watching this, as Lance work go up to suck Candance's tits, his cock would enter a little more into Candance's pussy. I watched how he slowly fucked her. She would lay there while he licked her pussy, the he would go up to lick her tits and slide his rock hard cock into her wet pussy and continue to pump her. Candance was holding on to Lance's ass and pulling his hard dick into her pussy. I came out of the bathroom and Lance went right back to licking Candance's pussy. This time when he would suck her tits, he cock was not touching her pussy. I knew Candance was loving a strange cock in her pussy.

Lances cock was not real long, nor really fat, but it was straight and hard. My cock it very straight and fat, and somewhat longer than average, but nice and fat. I am sure Lance's dick felt different to Candance and she was loving it. While Candance was being licked by Lance I started to rub my cock over Candance's lips. I would get really close to her mouth and touch her lips. I could see that Lance and Candance were back to sliding Lances cock into Candance's pussy. I said to Candance does that feel good? Candance, with a low growl said yes. I then said, do you like Lance's dick in your pussy? Candance said, oh yes. I said Lance, Give her 10 seconds of hard fucking and stop. Lance got up over Candance and fucked Candance really fast and hard and then pulled back out. Candance looked at me, almost thanking me, but asking why did he stop?

12