No More Control Ch. 06

Story Info
Sonya is still naked. Marietta has a confession.
1.2k words
4.46
8.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers

Marietta forcing herself to stay professional for her friend, hung on to every word. She was horny beyond belief hearing what Sonya had done while she was away. Her best friend just admitted she might be a subconsciously nudist nymphomaniac. Choosing her words carefully, Marietta responded.

"Well, its a good thing your boss gave you a whole month off to figure this out. I will admit though, I never had an orgasm powerful enough to make me pass out. Maybe you are under a lot of stress and didn't even realize it. No one can work 60 hours a week constantly under the same routine and not have a reaction. Humans are not built that way. You hold so much in that maybe your body just didn't want to take it anymore. Here's how I look at the situation. Relax and stop worrying. For the time being, I think I'll make myself comfortable and watch you for the rest of the weekend...well, I'm already am comfortable." Marietta laughed at that last remark. She was anything but comfortable. She wanted to fuck her best friend. She couldn't take her eyes off Sonya's naked body.

Marietta took a deep breath. She decided this was the time to tell Sonya her true feelings. "Since we are sharing our deepest secrets naked on the floor, I have something to confess to you Sonya. It may come as a shock to you, but I am bisexual. While I never acted on my feelings toward women, I am often conflicted with myself when I begin a serious relationship with a man."

It was Sonya's turn to interrupt. "I already had my suspicions that you had feelings for me. You have left men on dates and showed up at my door when I needed you no matter what time it was. It's how you talk to me compared to other people. Its the way you look at me. Even now, you are struggling to respect me as I sit here naked before you baring my body and soul. The part you are not going to like to hear is that I do not know what to feel right now, but I enjoy having you by my side. I do not know where our friendship will go but I will always be here for you. I don't know what it is you see in me that makes you have feelings for me but I will not reject your friendship. You have been there for me through high school, college and now the real world. Talking about this now, I suspect you loved me for longer than I knew. You practically have followed me through all the important stages of my life. This is something I will never forget or take for granted. In my own way I love you for that. However I still need time to figure out my body and this issue I have with clothing. I wouldn't share this moment with anyone else but you."

Marietta's heart was full and wounded at the same time. She was not rejected but now that her intentions were known, she didn't know if she could advance further or not. Always quick wit, she quickly changed subjects, "I figured you would say something like that. Let's not worry about me right now. How about you stop worrying about clothes and take a shower?" Marietta said with a coy tone. "That's where you were headed before your perfect 12 body made you pass out having an orgasm right?"

Smiling Sonya said "Yeah, I need to get fresh and clean." Without hesitation, she got up bare ass naked and walked to her bedroom to finally take a shower. She stopped...turned around realizing her friend said perfect 12. "What do you mean I am a perfect 12?" Sonya said with a fire and confidence never witnessed before.

Marietta knew she had slipped up. The comment about Sonya's perfect body did not idly brush by Sonya's thoughts. Marietta wasn't supposed to say that. Sonya's tone had changed as well. It was sultry.. It was definitely out of character from old meek soft spoken Sonya.

Stuttering Marietta said, "Sonya, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, now that I have seen you naked. Well, you are the first woman I have seen naked in person. You know I look at porn on the internet. You have the body of a goddess and I mean every word." Marietta recalled one of Sonya's ex's had confided to her and said she was stunningly beautiful but he could never get her to see it. Having never seen Sonya naked until now, Marietta could only imagine. All the words in the world could not describe the visual feast that was guiding Marietta's pussy a this moment.

Sonya took this opportunity to study her naked friend. This was the first time, she had seen another naked person in full lighting as she is doing right now. She often had sex in the dark or low light. Marietta's soft physical features, round shapely breasts and well proportioned body was indeed pleasurable to look at. Smiling softly. "You don't look too bad yourself Marie. I don't believe I am a 12 though. But I think its time I change how I view myself. I'll accept your compliment and try to think more positive about myself. I'm going to do this naked thing for a while to see how it goes I guess. We have shared a lot today and I'm so happy to have you here as my best and only friend. I'm going to go take my shower now"

Sonya turned and gracefully glided away with a little more confidence. She decided to shake her hips in a provocative way in front of Marietta. "If Marietta like's what she sees, there is no harm in teasing her," Sonya thought to herself. Amazed at what just transpired, Marietta just sat there...star struck. Did Sonya just say she's going to "do this naked thing for a while?" Marietta's mind wondered how far Sonya was going to go.

The sound of running water brought Marietta's thoughts back to earth. She decided she would hand wash the carpet were Sonya had her orgasm. But first, she decided to sample the sweet succulent musk her best friend left behind. Marietta smelled nothing like this before. Sonya's scent was not of this world. Something about the aroma was sweet, desirable and inviting. It was a potent combination of the scent of honey and flowers and the addictive nature of cocaine. Eventually she found herself sucking on the carpet!..and if she didn't stop herself, she would be the one caught in an embarrassing situation. Marietta decided to hurry up and clean before she was tempted again. Marietta wanted to eat Sonya's pussy. Whatever mental episode that afflicted Sonya also affected her body chemistry in the most unexpected way.

Just as she was finishing, Marietta heard soft moans in the bathroom. It sounded like Sonya was masturbating again. Marietta decided to get comfortable in Sonya's bedroom and play with herself while listening to Sonya moan. She brought herself to another quick orgasm looking at Sonya's nude pics on her phone. She wanted to finish before Sonya got out the shower. She didn't want to become too overtly sexual too soon.


R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers